The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Animatrix Scriptorium

Chapter 1

A visit to the bookstore

Jeremy glanced up to find himself turning the corner near his home. How had he gotten here he wondered? The last thing he remembered was picking up the small leather bound book he now held in his hand. He had found it in a stack of dusty old books at a small cramped antiquarian bookstore.

He had been by that street many times before on his way home from school and couldn’t remember seeing the store. This struck him as odd since he was very interested in books especially old ones like this. He was a bit of a nerd and took some ribbing from the kids at school about his interest in old books. He had developed a deep interest in old leather bounds especially ones that hinted at anything Mystical or Magickal. He knew it was odd that he couldn’t remember buying the book. He paused for a moment and examined it more closely. He noticed the poor condition of the leather and the rusted clasp that held it closed. He tried to pry the clasp open but it wouldn’t budge. Well maybe he could get it open when he got home.

He turned into the alley that ran behind his apartment building and headed for the back entrance. As he entered he saw Cynthia Simmons leaving the elevators and heading for the front door. Her blond hair was swinging from side to side in time with her perfect butt. She wiggled her way down the corridor as he stood frozen and helpless. He had been lusting after her for a few years now and her short skirts and too tight tops only made matters worse. At first he had seen her at school but she had graduated last year and was now a freshman in college. He knew that he was just kidding himself when he thought about getting together with her but his fantasies sometimes went beyond his better judgment. He would soon be done with school and headed off to college in the fall. His eyes followed her until she walked out the front door. Maybe he would have more luck with women when he went away to college. It was hard for him to think about being a virgin when he started college but it seemed that was likely. What he wouldn’t give to have her just once. He found his thoughts having the usual effect as his cock hardened.

He quickly made his way upstairs to the small apartment he shared with his mother. Most nights she wasn’t home until ten o’clock from her job at the local library. Her deep interest in books had found its way to him and he planned on majoring in medieval studies at college. He often felt sorry for her when he thought of her having to raise him without the help of a male figure in the house. His fathers’ disappearance when he was just a baby must have been devastating to her.

He went into his room and began examining the clasp on the book. He stuck his finger on the edge and pulled hard. The clasp opened but he lost his grip and the book flew out of his hand. When he bent down and picked it up he noticed his finger was bleeding. There was some blood smeared on the books cover and the clasp.

“Damn” he said as he set the book down on the desk. He went and got a band aid for his finger. He returned to his room and went to wipe the blood off the book but there was none to be found. His vision blurred as he stared at the book. Words flowed through his head and settled into his mind as if they were his own.

Such a beautiful book. I was so lucky to find it with the leather in such pristine condition and this beautiful clasp. I bet its gold.

I need to hang on to this book he thought as he looked at how beautiful it was. He sat down at his desk and opened the book and began to look at the contents. There was no title page as such since it was handwritten. The script was smooth and flowing and very beautiful with fine illumination at the borders. He could see that great care had been taken in its creation. It appeared to be in Latin and Jeremy began to decipher it. His Latin was fairly strong but there were terms being used that were unknown to him. For now he just wanted to get the gist of it and read through the first ten pages or so.

As he read he gleaned that the author was embarking on a Magickal experiment that had to do with a summoning of some kind. There weren’t many details and the obscure words made it difficult but that seemed to be its basic trend. The bottom of the eleventh page had a square of smaller writing on it. Jeremy squinted and began to read but found it wasn’t in any language he knew. He felt strongly moved by them but their meaning was right at the edge of his grasp. The words were so unusual and unlike anything he had seen before yet they felt somehow familiar. Perhaps he should say them aloud to get a clue to the language.

He began speaking them and his voice seemed to echo and reverberate throughout the room. His tongue felt heavy and he found them difficult to pronounce.

AAGH REP TRINTOR MEDO
REG FRUP TINATRO GRUM
AAGH REP TRINTOR MEDO
REG FRUP GRRGORT FASHT

It took a greater and greater effort to speak as he neared the end and a great lethargy overwhelmed him. His eyes grew very heavy and he could barely keep them open. Just lay my head down for a minute he thought as his vision blurred...

As his head met the pages of the book it softened and flowed conforming itself to him. It expanded to the size of his head as he settled down into it. Images began to flicker across its surface. The visions seeped into his mind as they displaced his own thoughts.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

Jeremy awoke with a start. He felt disoriented as he looked around his dark room. I must have fallen asleep. Have to get the door.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

He slowly got up and stumbled towards the front door.

“Just a minute I’m coming”.

He wondered who it could be as he rubbed his eyes and smoothed his hair. He reached the door and opened it.

Words began to form on the pages and slid onto his head. They found their way into his blankly staring eyes. They flowed into his ears and found their way to his brain.

He was surprised to find that no one was there but then he heard the clicking of high heels. He stepped out into the hall and stopped dead at what he saw. A gorgeous blonde was walking away from him down the hall. She had on the perfect fantasy schoolgirl outfit. She wore a very short pleated skirt with white thigh high stockings and four inch spike heels. Her hair was in two bunches on either side of her head. Her skirt barely covered her wonderfully curved butt except for a bit of her ass cheeks which peeked out below the hem.

“Wait a minute. Did you want something?” he called as he headed down the hall after her. I have to find out what she wants he thought. He felt it was very important that he follow her. The hall seemed much longer than he remembered it and she seemed to move very quickly compared to him.

Her hips slid back and forth with the most perfect erotic motion. Swish, swish went her skirt as her heels clicked along. Everything moved with incredible slowness and intensity. His eyes were locked on her cheeks as they flexed. He was working hard to catch up but he couldn’t seem to get any closer.

She paused for a moment and bent over to straighten her stockings as she half turned towards him. His mouth hung open as she revealed her butt and the red thong she wore. His cock lurched in his pants as he stood and gaped at her brazen action. She motioned him to come to her with her index finger and then turned and passed into a door at the end of the hallway.

He walked past the lockers as the other students entered their classrooms. Have to get going or I will be late. He was moving as quickly as he could but he just couldn’t seem to get there. Finally he got to the door and opened it. As he stepped in he felt a wave of lust ripple through him. He felt warm all over and he leaned against the wall for a moment.

Then he heard a voice calling.

“Over here. What took you so long? I’ve been waiting for you”.

He looked at the teachers’ desk at the front of the room and there she lay with the bottoms of her feet flat on the desk. Her legs spread widely apart as she dipped her fingers in and out of her wet pussy. She smeared some of her juices onto her c cup tit and twirled the nipple. She slid her fingers in again and Jeremy heard wet squishing sounds as she repeated with her other tit. She licked the remainder off of her fingers with relish.

“Mmm. So good. So wet and sticky”.

Wet and sticky. Wet and sticky. The words echoed in his brain. His mind moved slowly as his arousal increased.

He stared as he watched her work her tits and pinch her nipples. She pulled her tit up to her mouth and gave the nipple a lick with her long pointed tongue. Her eyes narrowed as she began to suck on it and she moaned softly. She went from one to the other until they were both red and swollen.

His breathing slowed as he fixated on her tits.

“I see you like my tits. They feel so wonderful with these big hard nipples but now it’s time for your lesson”.

“My lesson” he asked? he couldn’t believe how incredible she looked and that this was happening to him.

“Look at the board silly”

He glanced at the blackboard behind her and saw written there.

PUSSYLICKING 101

“You need to complete this lesson if you are going to move on to more advanced activities”. She ran her hands down her body and rubbed them up and down her inner thighs.

“Get that face right in here baby”.

Instantly his eyes went from her face and tits down to her perfect shaved pussy as he felt another flush of heat rush through his body. Everything within him was focused on her nether regions and he felt pulled like a moth to a flame. It was as if she and the room were suddenly rushing towards him. His brain whirled as he arrived at the edge of the desk.

He was breathing hard and his heart was pounding as he looked at her naked form. He leaned on the edge of the desk which placed his mouth directly above her pussy. His eyes grew wide and his lips slowly parted as his mouth started to salivate.

She smiled a sly little smile as he stood there transfixed.

“Hot wet and sticky” she said seductively and licked her lips.

Hot wet and sticky. Her words slid through his brain.

He was riveted in place as his mouth grew wetter and a line of saliva stretched from his lips to her pouting pussy. When it landed there she arched her back and moaned.

The fluid from his mouth touched the book. A dim light shone around his head as the pages grew thicker. His face sank deeper into the books embrace.

“Ahhh! That’s it. Get that juicy mouth of yours where it belongs” she said as she worked his saliva into her pussy.

He leaned his face in and a powerful smell invaded his brain. He felt overwhelmed with the need to bury his face into her pussy. She reached up and slid her wet fingers across his lips and worked them into his mouth. They tasted so good he began to suck on them as they went in and out. She pulled them out slowly and grabbed his head and guided it to her wide open cunt. The smell swept through his brain and soon he was licking and sucking like a starving man. She grew wetter and wetter as she pushed her hips upward and pressed her cunt against his face.

I love to suck her hot wet pussy he thought as he rubbed his face in her juices.

“Next try sticking your tongue in”.

He did as she said and slid his tongue into her tight passage.

“Oh! Ahh! That is nice. Slide it in and out baby. You are doing fine. Just keep that up for a while” she said as she pressed her cunt against him. Images of what he should do flashed into his mind.

He reached under her butt and pulled her crotch against his face as he ground into her pussy. His cock was so hard it was straining against his pants and making a wet spot. He worked his tongue in and out of her sopping cunt as she moaned beneath him. He kept that up for a while as she moved her hips in time with his tongue. he had never tasted anything so powerful and intoxicating. He nibbled the lips and worked his tongue.

“Uh! Uh! So good. Now lick my clit and stick your finger into my pussy”.

He followed her instructions for a bit and then added another finger. He knew intellectually where her clit should be but hadn’t ever been in this position. He slid his tongue upwards and was rewarded by a gasp. That must be it he thought relieved. He began to lightly lick her clit with the tip of his tongue as he pounded away at her dripping pussy. Her thighs were quivering and her legs were spread widely apart. She started to push back against his invading fingers and was mauling her tits. Then he sucked on her clit and heard her gasp.

“O god yes suck my clit and make me cum” she moaned.

He pulled his fingers out and slid his hands under her butt. He lifted her to his mouth and dove in like a wild man. The smell and taste were mesmerizing as he slid his tongue over her lips and clit. He worked her clit and began to suck on it.

“Ugh! Uh! Uh! O that’s good. Suck it hard”.

He complied with her instruction as she groaned under him. She held his head tightly. The quivering of her thighs increased and she shot a blast of liquid onto his face as she came.

So wet and sticky he thought. Love that hot wet pussy. Wet and sticky. Wet and sticky. Sticky. My face feels sticky he thought as he lifted his head...

He was holding the book in his hands. His face was pressed against it and wet from his drool. His mind was fuzzy as he tried to remember what had just happened. He had a vague recollection of following a beautiful blond down a hallway but it became more and more difficult to grasp the memory. It must have been a wet dream he thought. His cock was rock hard and dripping in his pants.

As he collected himself he realized that the book was covered with his drool. He went to the kitchen to get some paper towels to clean things up but when he returned he found the book to be completely dry. His face on the other hand was wet and sticky.

Wet and sticky. Wet and sticky. Wet and sticky.

The phrase ran through his head as he felt his cock straining against his pants. What is going on with me he wondered?

Then he heard the front door open as his mother arrived home...