The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: You must be at least 18 years old to read this story. It contains graphic sex and should not be read by those who find such aspects objectionable.

This story belongs to me and should not be used commercially without my permission.

I write for my own enjoyment and am sharing this with other members of the MC community after spending the last few years being entertained by numerous authors, too many to mention here.

Any feedback is appreciated. It can be emailed to me on .

And The Winner Is...

(mc,md,mf,ff,hm)

By gs6gs6gs6

My name’s Clark and I had to tell you about the unbelievable events that happened the other day. I live in the outskirts of London, England. I had always lusted after my next-door neighbour Emma. She is sex on fucking legs, 20 years old with long blonde hair, green eyes, 5′9″ and an amazing body including the best pair of tits I had ever seen, 34D I’d found out from her boyfriend Tom.

I used to wank over Emma all the time, especially when I saw her strutting about in her skimpy bikinis in the garden. It was even worse when her best friend Rachel used to join her. Rachel is 21 years old with long black hair, olive skin and brown eyes. She is 5′7″ with a cock-teasing figure including perfect 36C tits. When she wore her bikini you could clearly see her lovely nipples poke through.

Unfortunately they both thought I was an ugly, dirty, old pervert. I’m 50 years old and made no secret of the fact that I lusted after them. However they had no hesitation in telling me they were well out of my league and that they would never consider doing anything with a bloke as old and as ugly as me. Therefore I had to be content with wanking over them something I did many times: creating loads of dirty wank fantasies involving them.

I couldn’t stand Emma’s boyfriend Tom. He was an arrogant know it all who wouldn’t stop reminding anyone that he was fucking Emma. He is 21 with a muscular body and he used to go on about his nine-inch cock which, as he would say Emma could not get enough of. Even though I couldn’t stand Tom I used to do my best to get on with him as I could see more of Emma and find out about their sex life which would give me more wank material.

Last Sunday I was in my garden. It was a hot day and I was delighted to see Rachel was round at Emma’s house and they were outside. Emma was wearing a white vest top with jeans while Rachel had on a figure hugging black top and trousers. Tom was there as well, strutting his stuff. I got talking to him, all the time checking Emma and Rachel out especially when Emma bent over and I fixed my eyes on her 34D beauties.

It was obvious I was ogling Emma and Tom looked at me, “She was a hot little bitch in bed last night, couldn’t get enough of me or my cock. I’m surprised you couldn’t hear her Clark.”

I was so jealous of Tom, he was so sure of himself and loved teasing me, knowing exactly how much I lusted after his girlfriend. I couldn’t help but imagine I was fucking Emma. Tom smiled, “Dirty old man,” he mocked, “you’ll just have to wank off over her later while I fuck her senseless.” Life was so unfair I thought.

I changed the subject and we continued talking. A few minutes later Emma came over, “Hey Tom, are we going to play that new computer game?”

“Yeah, but it says it needs four players. I suppose you could come over and make up the numbers if you want, Clark?” Tom looked at me and I smiled.

“Yeah definitely I’m not going to turn down an opportunity to come round your house when Emma and Rachel are dressed so sexily.”

Emma looked at Tom despairingly, “Do you have to invite that pervert round, he’ll spend all his time ogling me and Rachel like the dirty old man he is.”

I made a resigned smile, making sure to ogle Emma even more just to annoy her. If she insisted on wearing her sexy outfits, she had to expect to be leered at by dirty old men like me.

Tom looked at Emma, “Well you and Rachel do want to play this game don’t you and Rob cancelled so it looks like Clark will have to do.”

Rob was Rachel’s boyfriend and another arrogant 20 year old. “I guess I’m your only option then Emma,” I mocked. “What is the game anyway?” I added.

“It’s called Witchcraft and it says that it is a life changing experience,” replied Tom. “Don’t know what that means but the winner is the person with the most control at the end of the game.”

“Oh, sounds interesting,” I said not quite understanding the point of the game. I went round anyway as Tom was just turning the computer on which had been set up in the lounge.

I said hi to Rachel as I took in her body again. She saw me and turned to Emma, “I can’t believe we had to get this ugly pervert round, him ogling me makes me feel so dirty,” she said.

Tom followed the instructions on start up typing out each player’s name, and then a voice came from a strange looking face on the computer. “Hi, welcome to Witchcraft. You each have four wishes. Emma, you are the first contestant, please make a wish.”

We all looked confused, especially Emma. “What any wish?” she said but the man did not reply. “I’d wish for money,” mocked Tom.

“Ok,” Emma responded, “I wish I had a million pounds.”

There was a pause as we looked at each other, then the man said, “Your wish is granted.” There was a flash and in front of Emma was one million pounds. We all looked in amazement. “Fuck me,” said Emma, “it worked.”

“This is unbelievable,” said Tom. We carried on talking examining the money when suddenly the man interrupted. “Tom, you are the second contestant, please make a wish.”

Tom smiled, “I know exactly what I want, I wish I had a Ferrari outside.”

The man did the same again and there was another flash, once again we looked up to see an amazing red Ferrari outside on their driveway.

We reacted in shock again and as we were all wondering where this was leading, Emma turned round, “Hey I’m scared, this could be like one of those movies where our wishes go bad. I think we should stop.”

“No way,” responded Tom, “I’ve just got a brand new Ferrari and you’ve got a million pounds. What could go wrong?”

“I know,” said Emma, “it just seems too good to be true.”

It was and my mind was in overdrive, trying to think of the perfect wish. The man on the screen issued his instructions again, “Rachel, you are the third contestant, please make a wish.”

Rachel thought hard, “I wish Rob was here to help me with this game.” The man on the screen told Rachel her wish was granted and then with another flash Rob, Rachel’s boyfriend was in the lounge with us. “What the fuck...” he said. “How the hell did I get here Rachel?” Rob questioned.

Rachel explained about the game, Rob was as shocked as we were but then the man spoke again, “Clark, you are the final contestant, please make a wish.”

I was prepared. I had the perfect wish. If it worked the way I intended it was going to give me my ultimate fantasy. I was wary but suddenly my life that seemed so unfair might just be made worthwhile. I looked at everyone else and gave a wicked grin, “I wish that I could control the wishes of everyone else without the others knowing and after they have made them they will believe they made them without me.”

“You can’t do that,” said Tom. “Ha! Ha! You’ve lost it Clark, that will never work,” mocked Emma but the man responded, “your wish is granted,” he said before a flash of light hit the room.

Everything returned to normal, well as normal as it could be in the circumstances as I looked around the room. “You really are a loser Clark, what a waste of a wish I know exactly what I’m going to wish for next” said Emma.

The man on the screen continued, “Emma it is time for your second turn, please make another wish.”

I was thinking fast as to what to do, if I had the power to control everyone’s wishes I would have loads of fun but I also wanted to torment them for the way they had treated me in the past. As I looked at Emma, she was so hot. I thought of one of my favourite fantasies with Emma as a French Maid and began to wish Emma was a French Maid.

Emma was focusing on the screen about to make her wish, “I wish....” Then she hesitated, “I wish I was a sexy French Maid.”

“What...” Tom responded. “Noooooo,” said Emma. But the man just replied, “Your wish is granted.” There was a flash and Emma was standing there in the skimpiest, most revealing French Maid’s outfit you could imagine. I watched in pure delight, ogling the woman I wanked over most in my favourite fantasy outfit. Her tits were barely concealed in her tight top and the skirt was outrageously short. Emma looked so horny. I thought she would be livid but as she turned around she smiled. “Oui, Oui, Oui, I ‘ave always wanted to be a French Maid,” she said in the most amazingly sexy French accent. This was even better than I thought; the wish had given Emma a French accent.

“Wow Emma you look hot,” said Rob.

“Merci,” replied Emma.

“Yeah Emma,” I said, “I always thought you were a sexy little cocktease and now I know you are. Your tits look amazing in that outfit.”

“Shut up,” Emma responded still with her sexy accent, “zis body is for Tom and not for ugly, perverts like you to ogle.”

“When you show off your tits and ass like that Emma you have to expect us blokes to get carried away with our wank fantasies,” I added.

“Fucking shut up Clark,” said Tom. Suddenly the man on the screen interjected, “Tom, it is time for your second wish.”

The timing was perfect as I looked at Tom, “Oh yeah I bet you can’t control yourself with some of your wank fantasies.” I wanted Tom to wish for Rachel to be a sexy stripper.

“I’m not a dirty, pervert like you Clark,” responded Tom, “and anyway for my second wish, I wish that...” Tom stopped as I willed him to wish for what I wanted. Tom smiled and continued, “I wish that Rachel would be a sexy stripper just like in my favourite fantasy.”

“Tom, you can’t,” said Rachel shocked at the betrayal. “’Ow could you wish for that?” added Emma.

The man on the screen said in his usual tone, “Your wish is granted.” With another flash we all looked at Rachel who was wearing the sexiest underwear ever. She had red lingerie that barely contained her amazing tits and the bottom was a thong showing off her hot ass. Rachel was also wearing five inch red high heels.

“Oh yeah boys, this is so fucking hot,” said Rachel. Her usual aloofness had gone; Rachel was actually a stripper and loved parading her body.

Rob however was annoyed that Tom had turned his girlfriend into a stripper wearing such a revealing outfit in front of other blokes, “You wanker,” he said, “how dare you change my girlfriend like that.”

Tom was confused but not apologetic, “I couldn’t help it Rob, I’ve always wanked off over Rachel being a stripper, I had to wish for it.”

Emma joined in, “But Tom you ‘ave said that you could control yourself and to use it on Rachel...”

I was laughing, “Seems like you’re a dirty pervert like me,” I mocked.

“Fuck off Clark,” replied Tom, “there’s nothing wrong with using these wishes for a bit of personal fantasy.”

“No I agree,” I said. Tom did not realise the irony of his comments; I was feeling so horny at being in control of this situation after the years of teasing I had experienced.

“Rachel, it’s your turn to make a wish again,” said the man on the screen.

The ‘new’ Rachel considered her options. I sent out the message of what she wanted to wish for. Her boyfriend Rob did not appear to like her new personality and she had to fix that. “I wish you guys were horny, naked and have to wank yourselves off while fantasising over me.”

“Rachel, zat is disgusting,” said Emma. But the man on the screen was already saying, “Your wish is granted.”

Suddenly Rob, Tom and myself were all naked. Rachel smiled, “That’s much better,” she said. The wish had affected me as well. I was ogling Rachel’s body imagining her naked, wanting to see those 36C tits and her cunt. Rob and Tom clearly felt the same.

“Oh Rachel,” said Rob, “you always make me so hard.”

“Rachel,” said Tom, “I can’t control myself you as a horny stripper makes me so horny.”

We were all so hard at this point. Rob and Tom proudly showed their nine-inch cocks while I had my four incher on display. I had always been embarrassed by the size of my cock. In my fantasies I always had imagined it to be bigger and with Rob and Tom parading their huge cocks I felt very little. However with my power I intended to reverse that, I could not wait to take the arrogant grins off Rob and Tom.

Rachel saw my cock and laughed, “Oh dear Clark,” she said, “I don’t know why I wished you were naked, not only are you ugly, you have the smallest cock ever, it’s tiny.”

Tom laughed, “Ha! Ha! Not only are you a dirty, old pervert you’ve got the tiniest cock ever. You could never satisfy Emma with a cock that small not that you’ll ever get the chance.”

“Yeah, and to think he wanks that tiny cock to Rachel and Emma, what a loser” added Rob.

“’Zat is petit Clark, it must only be four inches. You are a joke,” said Emma joining in, putting aside her annoyance at Tom.

Meanwhile Rachel was cupping her tits as Tom and Rob diverted their attention back to her hot body. “Come on Rob, go on Tom wank those nine inches. I know you can’t resist wanking over me.”

None of us could resist wanking, as we all took hold of our cocks and fixed our eyes on Rachel. I focused on her amazing 36C titties as I imagined sliding my cock into her huge cleavage. I was wanking my cock harder and harder, especially as Rachel bent over and I got an eyeful of her cleavage. It was too much for me and I let go of my jism, “Ohhhhhhhhhh Rachel,” I sighed.

Emma laughed, “I knew you wouldn’t last, that was probably the biggest thrill of your life.” It was, wanking off in front of Rachel was a favourite fantasy of mine.

“No stamina either Clark, not that you would expect it with a cock as small as that,” added Rachel.

Rob and Tom carried on wanking, clearly getting hornier and hornier. Tom kept on repeating ‘oh Rachel yes’ as he wanked. Rachel stared at his cock, “Go on Tom, I bet you’re imagining I’m stripping for you, just like in your favourite fantasies.”

“I am Rachel,” said Tom, “Oh yes you’re so fucking horny.”

Then Rachel turned to Rob, “Mmmmmmmm Rob, you know I love your hard cock, go on imagine giving it to me hard just as you like it.”

“Oh Rachel I am,” said Rob, “you are so fucking hot.”

The guys kept going but could not hold back much more and with huge groans they spilt their jism. “Oh that felt good,” said Tom. “I know,” agreed Rob.

“’Ave you finished now?” said Emma sarcastically.

“Sorry Emma but Rachel looked so hot in that outfit,” replied Tom.

“I know,” smiled Emma, “and it was worth it to see ‘zat pathetic little cock of Clark’s.”

“Yeah,” agreed Tom, “you are so sad Clark. You’ll never get a girl to fuck you when you are so ugly and have such a tiny cock. It’s disgusting you even wank over Emma and Rachel holding out any hope that one day you’re get your wicked way with them.”

“I agree Tom,” added Rob, “dirty perverts like Clark should not even be allowed to wank over hot babes like Rachel and Emma.”

Then the man on the screen moved his eyes towards me, “Clark it is time for your second wish.”

I smiled looking at Tom and Rob; “You guys will regret being so arrogant and cocky, thinking you are invincible, because your life is about to change.”

“We’re not scared of your threats Clark,” said Tom, “How can we take you seriously with a cock that small?”

Emma, Rachel and Rob all laughed.

“So you think I enjoy two horny bitches like Emma and Rachel laughing at me. Well I think you should experience it,” I paused, “I wish Emma and Rachel are not attracted to their boyfriends anymore thinking they are uglier than me.”

“Fucking wanker Clark,” shouted Tom. “You could never do that,” added Rob.

“Rob is far too sexy,” said Rachel and Emma added “but Tom is such a hunk.”

The man on the screen said, “Your wish is granted.” The light flashed again. Tom looked at Emma.

“Are you alright gorgeous?” he said.

“Do not call me gorgeous,” said Emma. “You are so ugly.”

I smiled as I realised the impact of my spell.

“What?” said Tom, “Can’t you see what Clark has done.”

“I do not care, you are uglier than he is,” Emma responded.

Rob tried his luck putting his arm around Rachel. “Get the fuck off me,” she shouted.

“But Rachel,” Rob protested, “you just said how much you wanted me.”

“I don’t care,” Rachel responded, “I see loads of ugly blokes as a stripper but you are the ugliest.”

Tom was continuing his protest. “Emma can’t you remember all the times you’ve craved my body like last night when you were screaming so loud.”

“’Zat is wrong Tom. I can’t believe I ever had sex with someone as ugly as you,” Emma replied.

“You wanker Clark, I’m going to get you back when I get my next wish,” said an angered Tom.

“Oh yeah, we’ll see,” I said.

“Emma would you make your third wish please,” said the guy on the screen.

I looked at Emma thinking exactly what I wanted her to wish for.

“I wish ‘zat Tom knew I am out of his league and he would be as dirty and perverted as he thinks Clark is with a tiny three inch cock,” she said in her sexy French accent.

Tom looked aghast. “Emma, noooooooo,” he said.

The man said, “Your wish is granted.”

With a flash, suddenly Tom looked different. Apart from his cock his body had not changed but everyone knew he was ugly. And his cock was tiny, even tinier than mine was.

“How do you feel Tom?” I asked.

“Fucking horny,” he replied, “But with Rachel showing off her body in sexy lingerie and Emma parading her hot figure in a French Maid’s outfit I can’t help but feel horny.”

“Ha! Ha! Look at that cock,” said Rachel, “it’s only three inches. But there’s no point wasting a huge cock on such an ugly pervert is there.”

“’Zat is right,” said Emma, “He will never get to fuck us. He’ll never have this body again.”

“Tom it is time for your third wish,” said the man from the computer screen.

Minutes earlier Tom had been intent on revenge but now his priorities had changed. All he wanted was to wank his cock over horny bitches like Emma and Rachel. I knew exactly what I wanted Tom to wish for.

“I’m going to wish for one of my favourite wank fantasies,” said Tom.

“Dirty pervert,” said Emma.

“I know,” smiled Tom in exactly the same way I had done for years. “I wish that Rachel and Emma were horny bisexuals and that Rachel would perform a sexy lap dance for Emma.”

I had fantasised over this for years but now I was making Emma’s ex-boyfriend wish for it knowing he was uglier and more perverted than I was. The perverseness of the change in circumstance made me so horny.

The guy on the screen said, “Your wish is granted.” There was yet another flash. Emma looked at Rachel smiling.

“Oh Rachel,” she said, “you are so horny. No wonder guys pay to see you strip. I’d love to see you perform for me.” Emma was playing with her cunt as she said it.

Rachel got up and strutted up to Emma, swaying her hips, her five-inch heels making the movement more pronounced. Rachel stood in front of Emma, “Your wish is granted,” she said and began to sway to the music which had started to play from the computer.

“Enjoy,” she whispered to Emma who was already transfixed by Rachel’s hot body. So were Rob, Tom and myself as we openly wanked our cocks.

Rachel took hold of her tits and cupped them pushing them right up close to Emma. Emma was ogling Rachel’s 36C tits like all us blokes did.

Rachel reached around and unclipped her bra. She teasingly held it over her tits then let it fall to the floor. I fixed my eyes on Rachel’s 36C tits. They were even better than in my wank fantasies. They were big, firm and had amazing bullet like erect nipples. I was wanking my cock and as I looked around so were Rob and Tom. Tom was pumping his three incher really hard staring at Rachel’s tits like it was the first pair he had ever seen.

Rachel was moving her body, looking exactly like a professional stripper. She was fondling her tits, tweaking her nipples as Emma leered at her with lust in her eyes. Rachel shoved her tits right into Emma’s face as Emma’s tongue stuck out drooling over Rachel’s 36C assets. Then Rachel slipped off her thong, showing off a shaven cunt. I felt so horny, I’d always wanked off over Rachel having a shaven cunt and it was exactly like in my fantasies, just like a stripper’s cunt should be with her goods on offer.

Rachel slipped a hand into her cunt and started paying with herself. Emma ogled Rachel, “’Zat body is so sexy Rachel,” she said. Rachel smiled, “I know,” she replied, “I love my body so much, I love parading it in front of horny bitches like you Emma.”

As Rachel spread her legs even wider Tom could not cope anymore. With a huge sigh he let go of his jism. Emma smiled, “Oh look Rachel, your little show was too much for Tom’s pathetic three incher.”

Rachel looked round at Tom who was just recovering, “Yeah well I suppose seeing a hot stripper like me is the biggest thrill he gets.”

Rachel carried on playing with herself, I could not hold on any longer. Seeing a horny bitch like Rachel openly play with her cunt was making me so horny. I let go of my jism not long after Tom and then Rob let go of his, just as Rachel was finishing her sexy routine.

Rachel heard Rob cum and looked round, “The thought of an ugly pervert like you getting off on my body disgusts me,” she said. Rob looked back at Rachel clearly still shocked at the impact of my wish.

Rachel looked back at Emma as the music stopped, “I hope you enjoyed my little show you sexy little minx.”

“Oh la la Rachel, ‘zat was so sexy,” Emma replied.

As Rachel finished the man on the screen continued, “Rachel, can I have your next wish please.”

Once again I projected my desired wish to Rachel as she looked at the screen, “I wish that Rob knew I was out of his league and he would be as dirty and perverted as he thinks Clark is with a three inch cock like Tom has.”

Rob looked aghast, “Rachel, you bitch, how could you?” he said but it was too late.

“Your wish is granted,” the man on the screen said and with a flash we settled back down to the game only this time we all thought Rob was an ugly pervert and his cock was tiny.

Emma laughed, “Oh dear,” she said, “You ‘ave a tiny cock just like Tom.”

“Yeah,” agreed Rachel, “no more fucking for you Rob, unless you have to pay for it.” Rachel was laughing, “That will teach you for not liking me being a stripper.”

The man on the screen interrupted again, “Clark can I have your wish please.”

I smiled: this was it. The moment I had been waiting for, “Right Emma and Rachel, time to make you lust after me with a passion you have never known before.”

“That’s bollocks Clark,” responded Rachel, “you are an old, dirty, ugly pervert. Emma and I are way out of your league.”

“Not for much longer Rachel, I think it is time to put that right,” I continued, “I wish Emma and Rachel were dirty, horny, vulgar bitches who lust after me 100 times more than they have lusted after anyone before and will do anything to fuck me.”

“You ‘ave lost it Clark,” said Emma, “Rachel and I could never find a dirty old man like you sexy.”

“Yeah,” agreed Rachel, “It would take a fucking miracle.”

But as the guy said the words “your wish is granted,” and there was the usual flash Rachel and Emma changed. They looked at me like lust driven sluts.

Both Rachel and Emma got up and sat next to me, their bodies right up against mine.

Rachel cupped her tits, “Oh Clark,” she said, “my cunt is so wet. I’ve never seen a guy as hunky as you before.”

Emma agreed in her sexiest French accent, “Oh Oui, Oui, Rachel. Clark is so sexy, he turns me on so much.”

I felt so horny, after years of lusting after these horny bitches, wanking over them after being teased by their hot bodies, Emma and Rachel were now lusting after me.

Rob and Tom looked shocked at their ex-girlfriends now eyeing me up.

I looked at Rachel, her 36C tits on display and right next to me. “Go on Clark, ogle my titties. I love it when studs like you leer at my body like I’m a worthless slut.”

Wow I thought, earlier in the day Rachel was moaning because me ogling her in a black top and jeans made her feel dirty, now she was desperate for me to ogle her hot, naked body.

Rachel ran a hand over my chest, making sure her nails trailed over it. She smiled, “You like that don’t you, what a physique you have.”

Emma was jealous as Rachel used her ‘experience’ as a stripper to get my attention. “Oh Clark,” she said, “look at your sexy French Maid as well.” Emma was bent over, her huge tits practically falling out. “Zese are the 34D titties which make you so hard Clark. Go on ogle them. I love teasing dirty hunks like you in this outfit. I’m such a fucking cocktease Clark.”

Emma pushed her tits against me as she nuzzled my neck. Tom and Rob were horrified. Tom could not take anymore, “Emma how could you think Clark is a hunk. He’s 50 years old and you’ve always thought he was an ugly pervert. You hated him ogling you.”

“Yeah,” agreed Rob, “you always hated seeing Clark when you came round to Emma’s place Rachel. You said he made you feel dirty.”

“But worthless sluts like me and Emma should feel dirty. It’s our duty to serve hunks like Clark,” Rachel argued. I felt so powerful.

“Look at him Emma though,” said Tom taking over from Rob. “You’re 21 and fucking horny and you are lusting over an overweight 50 year old with a tiny cock.”

I looked at Tom, “That’s very difficult to take from you Tom. I mean look at you. Everyone knows you’re ugly, you’re a pervert and you’ve got a tiny three-inch cock. As for my four inches I’m sure Emma will help me out with that.”

I looked towards the computer screen.

The guy on the screen stepped in, “Emma, it is time for your final wish.”

I looked at Emma, “Go on you sexy French bitch, why don’t you shut that annoying ex-boyfriend of yours up.” I was telling Emma what to wish for but I probably didn’t need to bother.

“’Tis a pleasure Clark,” replied Emma. “I wish ‘zat Clark had a ten inch cock which he is an expert at using and hard whenever he wants for any hot bitch. Just the sight of his cock will make girls horny.”

I smiled at the wording; I’d made Emma give me ultimate control of my cock. Rachel’s eyes lit up, “Great wish Emma,” she said, “I can’t wait for this.”

They guy said, “your wish is granted,” and with another flash of light I looked down to see the cock I had wanted ever since I had started wanking.

I took hold of it for the first time. It felt great. “Oh thank you Emma,” I said, “it feels so good.”

“It’s fucking massive Clark,” said Emma.

“Oh fuck me Clark,” agreed Rachel, “that makes my cunt so wet. A hunk like you should have a huge cock to fuck us senseless.”

Tom and Rob looked so jealous, for years they had been the arrogant hunks who loved taking the piss out of me. I was the old, dirty pervert next door who lusted after their sexy girlfriends. They knew I loved wanking over them and loved teasing me over how much I needed to wank myself off because I was ugly and never could get a girlfriend. Now I had turned the tables.

Emma took hold of my cock and wanked it gently, “’Zis is what I call a cock,” she said; “now I know why I’m such a slutty maid. It feels so good Clark.”

Rachel got a hand on my cock as well and looked at Emma. “Oh yes Emma, there’s nothing like a well hung stud to get sluts like us horny.”

I looked at Rob and Tom, “You were right having a huge cock makes Rachel and Emma dirty little whores,” I said, I felt so cocky. Rob and Tom were already dirty perverts but I wanted more, I wanted them to live together in a den of porn. I wanted them wanking their tiny cocks’ six/seven times a day. I wanted their place filled with porn film, porno mags and the walls covered with pictures of their favourite porn models.

Tom and Rob were ogling Rachel and Emma as the guy on the screen said once again, “Tom can I have your final wish please.”

Tom took hold of his three-inch cock and smiled as I willed him to make his final wish. “Ohh,” he said, “I love wanking my cock so much.”

“Same here,” agreed Rob, “it feels so good.”

“I know what I’m going to wish for, I wish Rob and myself lived here with all our favourite porn films and porno mags wanking ourselves off whenever we like.”

“Your wish is granted,” said the man on the computer screen. There was the usual flash and the whole room changed. Suddenly we were in a lounge that was covered in pictures of horny models and celebrities. There were porno mags all over the place and all the shelves around the television were filled with porn films.

“That’s much better,” said Tom, “we’ve got so much wank material now,” he said to Rob.

“You’re going to need it,” responded Rachel.

“Oh don’t be so hard on them Rachel,” I replied, “Tom and Rob can’t resist wanking their cocks over dirty bitches like you and Emma especially when you are both looking so horny.”

“’Zat is true Clark,” agreed Emma, “I ‘ave to look horny for you, you make my cunt so wet.”

Rachel was fingering herself, “Oh yes and my pussy is so wet right now, it’s embarrassing even knowing that Rob and Tom used to fuck Emma and me.”

“Well,” I said, “you can put that right with your next wish.” I knew exactly what I wanted Rachel to wish for as I willed her to do it. I wanted to make Rachel and Emma sexy porn models. I had always been frustrated by other blokes parading their sexy bitches knowing I was ogling them, now I could make those blokes lust after Rachel and Emma. They would all be wanking themselves off fantasising over them while I would be living out my fantasies.

The guy on the screen spoke again, “It is time for your final wish Rachel.”

“Fucking great idea Clark,” said Rachel, “I wish only Clark could remember that Emma and I went out with Tom and Rob. To everyone else they will always have been ugly, dirty perverts with tiny cocks and Emma and myself would be top porn models with loads of blokes wanking off over our bodies. Oh and I wish Tom and Rob lusted after us more than any other porn models.”

“Wow Rachel,” I said, “that’s an amazing wish.”

“Your wish is granted,” said the man on the screen.

With a flash of light the room cleared. It was now covered in pics of Rachel and Emma in outrageously sexy poses. Rachel smiled at me spreading her legs wider and playing with her cunt.

Tom and Rob were wanking their tiny cocks as I prepared for my final wish. The guy on the screen spoke, “Clark please make your final wish.”

“Go on Clark,” said Emma, “make it a really sexy wish.” She cupped her tits, smiling at me.

“Oh don’t worry Emma it will be,” I said as I looked towards the computer screen. “I wish Emma and Rachel were my sex slaves who will do anything I say while Rob and Tom watch jealously wanking their cocks. Oh yeah and I wish Emma would be naked like Rachel now.”

“Oh yes Clark, I’d love to be your dirty sex slave,” said Rachel.

“Your wish is granted,” said the man on the screen once again and with a flash I looked at both Rachel and Emma who were eyeing me even more in lust than before.

Emma was sitting beside me just like I’d always imagined her. She looked so good, her 34D tits were so big and firm and her cunt was shaven. I had the two girls I wanked over most naked in front of me, lusting after me.

“Right girls,” I said, “you’ve teased my cock for long enough. It’s about time you made one of my many wank fantasies come true.”

Rachel looked at Emma, “Oh yeah,” she said, “What a body you’ve got Emma, come here and play with Rachel.”

“Ah Oui Rachel,” Emma got up and approached Rachel, “Let us put on a show for Clark and show him what horny sluts we really are.”

Rachel and Emma fixed their gaze on each other’s body. They embraced, their tits pressing hard against each other as their tongues locked. They began to kiss passionately, tonguing each other furiously. Rachel’s hands groped Emma’s body, fingering her superb ass and grinding her cunt against Emma. Rachel moved a finger to Emma’s cunt and teased it up and down her cunt lips. “Ooooooooh Emma, you’re so fucking wet, just like I am.”

“For ‘zat hunk,” Emma said looking at me, “I’m always fucking wet, especially when a horny slut like you is fingering my body.”

Rachel then took hold of Emma’s tits, cupping them roughly in her hands. She stared at them in pure lust, just like I had done for years. “Oh yes Emma, your tits feel so good, I’ve always wanted to get my hands on them,” Rachel said as groped them. She worked her way towards Emma’s nipples and began to tweak them gently. Emma groaned in pleasure.

“Thought you’d like that you dirty bitch,” said Rachel. “Ahhhh, oui Rachel, I love my nips being fondled.” Rachel took her time knowing how much having her own nipples tweaked turned her on. Rachel then buried her head into Emma’s cleavage. Emma jiggled her tits around as they slapped into Rachel’s face. “Oh Emma I love your titties.”

Emma got hold of her tits and covered them over Rachel’s face as Rachel got her tongue to work. She began to lick and suck Emma’s soft titty flesh. “Oh fuck Rachel ‘zat feels so fucking good,” said Emma as Rachel’s tongue covered every inch of Emma’s 34D assets.

Rachel licked and sucked edging nearer and nearer to Emma’s nipples. She began circling her tongue expertly around them as Emma’s eyes focused on Rachel’s eager tongue. “You fucking tease Rachel, lick my fucking nipples,” pleaded Emma. Rachel’s sexy brown eyes stared upwards at Emma, loving the control she had over her. Slowly Rachel moved her tongue to one of Emma’s nipples and flicked at it. “Oh yes Rachel,” moaned Emma, “’zat feels so fucking good.”

Rachel moved her tongue about on both of Emma’s nipples. I moved into position inches from Rachel’s tongue. I had wanked over this girl on girl action in so many porno films but now I was being treated to my two favourite wank fantasies getting it on all for my benefit. I resisted the temptation to join in for now and wanked my cock.

Emma got hold of Rachel and pulled her tongue to hers. Once again their tongues entwined. Emma got hold of Rachel’s 36C assets. She pulled away slightly. “Now ‘tis my turn,” mouthed Emma. She cupped Rachel’s firm tits roughly and rolled them up and down in her hands. Rachel laid back onto the floor as Emma pushed her back. Without giving Rachel any time Emma was on top of her tits, licking and sucking them. Rachel moaned out, “Oh yes, oh yes Emma, suck my titties,” but Emma needed no encouragement.

Emma licked and sucked at Rachel’s soft titty flesh but it was her bullet like erect nipples that were most tempting. Rachel’s nipples had always stood out especially when she wore her bikini in Emma’s garden, now with Rachel feeling so horny they were even more erect and even more sensitive. As Emma licked, sucked and fondled her nipples Rachel moaned louder and louder.

Emma carried on getting hornier and hornier herself as she heard Rachel’s moans of pleasure. She bit gently at her nipples, “Ooh you bitch,” squealed Rachel as Emma gently flicked her tongue round one of Rachel’s nipples. Rachel had already moved two of her fingers to her cunt and started playing with herself, now she could hold back no longer.

She moved on top of Emma and headed towards her cunt, “You’ve made me so fucking horny,” Rachel told Emma, “I have to lick that sweet cunt of yours.” Rachel positioned herself level with Emma’s cunt, her own cunt just inches from Emma’s tongue as well. “I’m so glad it’s shaven,” added Rachel, “a cunt like yours should be on show.” With that Rachel parted Emma’s cunt lips and moved her tongue about in Emma’s cunt then Rachel turned back at Emma. “Oh you taste so fucking good Emma, just like a horny slut should do.”

Rachel kept her cunt just out of reach of Emma’s tongue as she lapped at Emma’s cunt. Emma writhed in pleasure as Rachel teased her clit; she had to repay the favour. Getting hold of Rachel’s firm ass she pulled her cunt towards her tongue and licked frantically. “English girls taste good as well,” she said, as she tasted Rachel’s cunt juices.

Both girls were locked together; their horny body’s writhing against each other as they humped up and down. Rachel teased Emma’s clit with her tongue. She loved licking pussy and she was giving Emma a real tongue-lashing. Emma responded with equal vigour.

I wanked my cock so hard feeling my 10 inches. This is what wanking a cock should feel like I thought. I glanced over at Tom and Rob struggling to contain themselves as they wanked their tiny 3-inch cocks. Their ex girlfriends were locked together in a state of uncontrollable lesbian lust and it was all just to turn me on.

As Rachel and Emma moved their tongues on each other’s clits, their muffled screams became louder. Suddenly Emma hit Rachel’s g-spot and Rachel squirmed about in pleasure. Almost immediately Rachel hit Emma’s g-spot as both of these horny bitches reached a massive orgasm.

The bodies of Emma and Rachel gyrated against each other as they lapped at their cunt juices. Their screams died down as all they could muster the energy to say was, “ooooooh that was so good,” and “you are so fucking horny.”

The sight of these two horny sluts licking each other out was too much for Tom and Rob, with a huge sigh they let go of their cum adding to the large amount of cum stains already on the carpet. “Oh dear,” I said, “looks like those tiny 3 inchers don’t have much stamina either. Still I’m not surprised, ugly perverts like you never have any stamina, unlike well hung studs like me, which is lucky because these two horny sluts look like their cunts need a good fucking from a 10 inch cock very soon.”

Rob and Tom eyed my cock jealously. I thought back to all the times they had told me about their sex lives, telling me how horny Rachel and Emma were for them knowing I was getting hard for their girlfriends and would have to wank off over them later. They delighted in telling me of their marathon sex sessions as I barely controlled the urge to wank myself off there and then. Now they were the dirty perverts forced to wank themselves off, as I was about to give both Rachel and Emma a good seeing to.

As Rachel and Emma recovered they both began to focus their attention on me. “So Clark, I hope our little show made you horny. We love playing with each other in front of hunky beefcakes like you,” said Rachel with a wicked glint in her eye.

I wanked my huge cock, staring at Rachel’s tits. “Oh Rachel,” I replied, “that made my cock so fucking hard. It’s nice to see two horny sluts enjoying each other.”

Then Emma stepped in, “I cannot hold back any longer,” she said, “sometimes you just have to obey your cunt.” With that Emma strutted up to me. She pressed her body against mine and we began to kiss passionately. Emma’s tongue pushed hard into my mouth. I could feel the lust with the passion of her kiss. Expertly she pushed her 34D titties against my body so I could feel her hard nipples on my chest and her shaven cunt was grinding against my rock hard cock.

I got hold of Emma’s firm ass groping it relishing the body of a fit 20-year-old against mine. I began to respond moving my tongue around on Emma’s hot tongue and was just getting into finally getting my hands on this hot bitch when Rachel came up to us as well. She also pushed her body against mine and she began to tongue both of us. Both Rachel and Emma eagerly tongued me, both vying for my attention. Each of them pushed their tits hard against my body.

Rachel moved one of her hands down to my cock and wanked it slowly. “It feels so fucking good Clark,” she said, “I can’t wait to have it fucking my cunt hard, just how I like it.” Rachel then took hold of Emma’s tits. “This hot little French bitch loves having her titties fondled Clark, why don’t you get hold of them. Go on Clark, Emma always said you never stopped ogling her tits. I bet you’d love to get your hands on her 34D assets.”

Emma smiled cupping her huge tits; “Ah oui Clark, grope my titties just like you do in your wank fantasies.”

I thought of all the wank fantasies I had over Emma, all the times I had ogled her tits when she was wearing her skimpy outfits and bikinis desperate to get hold of those huge jugs. I thought back to earlier when Tom caught me ogling Emma’s tits as she bent over and had taken the piss out of me. Somehow the roles had now been reversed. Emma was the slutty little bitch offering me her tits. To her I was the hunk and now Tom was the dirty pervert who had to resort to wanking his tiny cock over her.

I moved up close to Emma and got hold of her amazing tits cupping her titty flesh. Emma let out a deep groan of pleasure. Her dream guy was fondling her ultra sensitive tits and she was loving every second of it. I took my time massaging Emma’s 34D titties. They jiggled up and down enticingly before I tweaked her nipples that were clearly erect. “Oh fuck yes Clark,” moaned Emma. “They feel fucking amazing Emma,” I commented, “just like tits should feel on a horny slut.”

I rolled her nipples with my fingers as Emma shuddered at my touch. Rachel moved in cupping her tits as well. “Oh Clark,” she said, “fondle my titties just like your doing with Emma. I can’t wait any longer for a stud like you to get hold of my body.”

I looked at Emma who seemed disappointed, “It’s only fair Rachel gets her turn as well,” I said before turning to Rachel and grabbing her 36C beauties. They were firmer than Emma’s tits as once again I massaged her lovely jugs. “What a fucking great pair,” I said. “Oh yessssss Clark,” said Rachel, “treat me like the slut I am, you make me feel so fucking horny.”

Emma was fondling her own tits as she watched me grope Rachel. “Give ‘em a good feel Clark,” Emma encouraged, “you’re making our cunts so wet.”

Just like I had always fantasised over I got hold of Rachel’s nips. Rachel went wild as I tweaked them. “Oh fuck I love having my nipples fondled Clark, oh boy that feels so fucking hot,” moaned Rachel. I rubbed and squeezed Rachel’s huge mounds, pinching her hard nipples.

Then I moved my head in between Rachel’s huge cleavage and started kissing, licking and sucking her tits. Rachel cupped her tits around my head as I licked. “Oh Clark, fuck that’s good,” Rachel moaned louder and louder. Emma could not resist joining in. She moved up close to Rachel, “Go on Clark, compare our titties, you’ve got two great pairs to take care of.”

I turned round to see Emma’s huge pleasure mounds in front of me; I stuck my head in the middle of her cleavage as she playfully jiggled them in my face. Her soft titty flesh slapped against my face as I licked Emma’s tits.

I grabbed hold of Emma’s tits and began to lick them all over. Emma was moaning in pleasure. I moved my tongue over every inch then moved to Emma’s nipples. I flicked my tongue over Emma’s erect nipples then took each nipple into my mouth and licked and sucked. Emma’s moans became louder as she pleaded for more.

I then took my hands and began to grope Emma and Rachel’s tits at the same time. Both Emma and Rachel were playing with themselves as I fondled their pleasure mounds. I looked over at Tom and Rob wanking their three-inch cocks their eyes fixed on me fondling Emma and Rachel’s tits.

“They feel so good,” I said, “I bet you’d love to get hold of these,” I added. Tom and Rob both nodded jealously. “You two lads are dirty little perverts,” I said mocking them in the same way they had done to me.

“Oh Clark,” Tom responded, “yes we are dirty perverts. We love wanking so much especially over Rachel and Emma. Those tits are fucking amazing. I’d love to get hold of them.”

“How do they feel Clark?” asked Rob.

“They feel like titties should do on horny sluts,” I replied taking hold of Emma’s 36D’s. “Emma’s tits are bigger, softer and juicier,” I then took hold of Rachel’s 36C’s. “Rachel’s tits are firmer with the hardest nipples ever.”

I looked at Tom wanking his cock, I got hold of Emma’s tits who smiled, “Oh yesssssssss Clark,” she muttered as I switched between the horny look on Emma’s face and Tom whose eyes were locked onto Emma’s tits.

“Go on Tom,” I mocked, “wank that tiny cock, imagine it’s you fondling Emma’s amazing titties.”

“Oh yesssssss Clark,” moaned Tom as his hand moved faster, “that’s what I’m fantasising about, you are so lucky to be able to get hold of those tits, they’re the best pair I’ve ever seen.” With that Tom leered at Emma’s tits, “Oh Emma, yessssssssss, I’m cummmmmmming.”

Tom spilt even more cum onto the carpet. “That’s it Tom, I know dirty perverts like you can’t resist wanking over a sexy bitch like Emma.”

I then turned to Rob while taking hold of Rachel’s pleasure mounds. “Your turn Rob,” I mocked, “I can see you’ve been ogling these intently.”

Rachel smiled, “oh yes Clark,” she moaned, “fondle my tits, that’s fucking amazing.”

Rob wanked his cock hard, “I can’t take my eyes off those tits Clark, oh Rachel, " he said, “I’d love to get hold of those tits, fondling those erect nips while I fuck you hard.” It was too much for Rob and as he yelled out “aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrgh,” he came on the carpet as I tweaked Rachel’s nipples.

Both Emma and Rachel were getting hotter and hotter as I fondled their tits. Emma laid back onto the carpet and cupped her tits, “Oh Clark,” she said, “I want to give you a tit fuck, I want to feel your 10 inch cock against my 36D tits.”

Getting a tit fuck from Emma had always been one of my favourite fantasies and I could not believe she was demanding I put my cock into her huge cleavage. Without any hesitation I straddled Emma and slid my cock up close to her tits.

I wanked my cock as I took in the sight of Emma looking lustingly at my cock as she presented her tits for me. Rachel moved over with us and wanked my cock. “Go on Clark, get that huge cock in those titties,” she teased.

I lowered my 10 incher into Emma’s gorgeous tits as she cupped her huge mounds over my cock. I began to slide in and out, slowly at first feeling Emma’s soft titty flesh against my hard cock. “Oh yes Clark, give my tits a good fucking, that feels so fucking good,” Emma said while she eyed my cock like nothing else mattered in the world.

“Oh Emma you horny slut,” I said. I had watched so many tit fucks in my favourite porno films and now I was fucking the tits of my next door neighbour who I had lusted over since I first set eyes on her. As I fucked Emma’s huge tits I wanted to tell her what a horny bitch she had become. “You can’t resist my cock can you. I’m not a dirty, old man any more am I Emma. I’m a hunky stud with a cock which drives you wild with desire.”

“I am a dirty slut Clark,” replied Emma, “Having your 10 inch cock fucking my tits makes my cunt so fucking wet. Give my 34D tits the fucking they need.”

Emma got hold of her tits and cupped them firmly around my cock as I thrust forward. My huge cock poked against Emma’s face with each thrust and I knew Emma’s slutty instincts would take over. As I thrust once again she got her tongue and licked at the nib of my cock. I smiled loving the feel of Emma’s hot tongue on my cock for the first time. I kept thrusting in and out of Emma’s tits as she licked and then sucked at the base of my cock. “Oh yessssssssssssss, Clark,” Emma moaned “let me suck your cock, I want it so fucking bad.”

My strokes quickened as Emma sucked at my cock frantically. I wanted to cover this horny bitch in my cum and I knew I was close. “Let me have your cum Clark,” Emma pleaded, “cover me with your hot jism.”

I got hold of my cock and fixed my eyes on Emma’s tits and the need for my cum that was etched on her face, “Oh Emma,” I said, “feel my hot cum on your hot body, ooooooooooooooh yessssssssssssssssss.” I came so hard covering Emma in my cum. It went all over her milky, white tits, her blonde hair and her face and willing mouth.

“Oh fuck yes Clark,” Emma mumbled in between swallowing all the cum she could, “you taste so good.”

I took in Emma’s hot body covered in my cum. My 10 inch cock had produced more jism than ever before and Emma was well and truly my slut now. As I got off Emma Rachel moved straight in. “Oh yes Clark, you really gave the horny slut a covering,” Rachel said leering at Emma’s body. “Seeing Emma covered in your hot cum makes my cunt so fucking wet.”

Rachel immediately moved to Emma’s body. They began to kiss passionately, Rachel tasting my cum in Emma’s mouth. Rachel then proceeded to start licking my cum off Emma’s tits. “Emma was right,” Rachel said, “your cum tastes fucking amazing.” Rachel licked more cum off Emma’s tits, “especially licking it off Emma’s titties, there’s nothing hotter than licking cum off a body of a horny little slut like Emma.”

Rachel continued until she had licked every bit of cum off Emma’s tits, then moved up her body. “Oh fuck Rachel,” Emma said, “your tongue feels so good, go on lick Clark’s hot cum off my body.” Rachel was slurping loudly as she worked towards Emma’s face. The bodies of these horny bitches were once again entwined as Rachel grinded her cunt against Emma while tonguing her. Both sluts were desperate to get a taste of my jism.

As I watched I wanked my cock, which I had already willed to be hard again. Rachel got off of Emma and stared straight at me with a wicked glint in her eye. She then focussed her eyes onto my huge cock. Rachel laid back and cupped her tits. “Come on Clark,” she pleaded, “fuck my titties like you did to that horny slut Emma. I’m a dirty, perverted slut as well and I need your cock in here,” Rachel continued as she ran a finger in between her huge cleavage.

I thought back to earlier when I wanked myself off in front of Rachel imagining I was sliding my cock into her cleavage. Back then I had a tiny four-inch cock and Rachel, Emma, Tom and Rob all mocked me but now Rachel was pleading with me to shove my 10-inch cock in her cleavage.

I straddled Rachel, her olive skin felt so good as I slid my cock into her 36C tits. I started to move my cock in and out of her cleavage as Rachel kept moaning, “Oh Clark that feels so good.” Rachel had squeezed her tits tightly around my hard cock as I felt it rub against her titty flesh.

“Oh Rachel,” I said, “you are a dirty slut. You can’t resist having me fuck your 36C titties can you.”

“No Clark, I can’t resist your cock, it’s so fucking big,” responded Rachel. “seeing it fucking my tits makes me so fucking slutty. I have to lick it.”

Rachel got her tongue around my cock as I fucked her huge titties. I held my cock close to her mouth allowing her to wrap her tongue over my huge cock. Rachel gave me a naughty smile as she licked my cock, “Oh it feels even better than I thought it would,” Rachel said, “you make my cunt so fucking wet Clark.”

I continued moving my cock in and out of the amazing cleavage my pace getting quicker as Rachel desperately licked and sucked at my cock. She looked like the porn stars I had wanked over in the past as I imagined doing exactly the same thing to them.

“Ohhhhhh yessssssssss, Clark. I want you so much, cover my body in your cum, I need it soooooo bad,” begged Rachel. I knew I was close as my thrusts got quicker, I kept telling Rachel what a horny slut she was as Emma fondled her tits and told me to cover the horny bitch in cum.

I got hold of my 10-inch cock and wanked it staring at Rachel’s amazing 36C tits and the look of pure lust on her face. I could not hold back any longer, with one final wank of my cock I let go of my cum watching it shoot all over Rachel’s olive skin.

“Oh yessssssssssssss Rachel,” I panted as I my cum covered Rachel’s tits and face. It even got into her long black hair. Rachel swallowed as much of my cum as possible. “Oh fuck Clark, I love being covered in your cum it makes me feel like I’m your slut.”

“We are both Clark’s sluts,” Emma interjected, “and I need to taste that cum so much.” As I got off Rachel’s body Emma jumped straight in licking my cum off Rachel’s tits. Emma looked at Rachel; “Oh this is so hot licking a hunky guy’s cum off the body of a horny bitch like you.” Emma lapped away, tasting as much cum as she could before the girls tongued each other again.

I looked at Rob and Tom who were wanking their cocks at the sight of Emma licking my cum off of Rachel. I smiled knowing how jealous they were at my superiority. “Rachel and Emma love the taste of my cum so much don’t they,” I commented

“Oh they look so slutty,” said Tom, “I love wanking over Emma and Rachel so much, I would love to fuck them both, that would be my greatest ever fantasy.”

“Oh yeah, I’d fuck them both so hard,” added Rob.

“You lads really are dirty perverts aren’t you,” I mocked, “but Emma and Rachel are horny sluts who need to fuck hunky guys like me with huge cocks, you’ll just have to resort to wanking those tiny little cocks while I’m about to fuck these sluts senseless.”

I was wanking my cock watching Emma and Rachel tongue each other but I knew exactly what I wanted next. Rachel and Emma began to eye me up. Suddenly all they wanted was to fuck me.

“Oh Clark,” said Emma, “you’ve made me feel so fucking horny.” Emma spread her legs wide apart giving me a perfect view of her shaven cunt. She cupped her tits with one hand while with the other she started to finger her cunt.

Rachel did the same, fingering her shaven cunt as well as she made sure her legs were spread obscenely wide apart. “Clark my cunt is so fucking wet,” moaned Rachel, “I want to fuck you so much.”

I watched as the two girls I wanked over most offered me their hot bodies. By a freak occurrence I had turned Rachel and Emma from thinking I was an old, ugly pervert into lust driven sluts. Now I was going to tease them as much as they had teased me before. I wanted them to beg me to fuck them.

“Clark, I can’t hold back any longer,” said Emma, “please fuck me, I need your cock in my cunt soooooo much. I’ll do anything to fuck you.”

“Ohhhhhh fuck me,” interrupted Rachel, “I’m such a fucking slutty little bitch. I’m your fucktoy Clark, treat me like the whore I am.”

Emma moved her fingers further into her cunt, “Look at my cunt Clark, it needs to be fucked so hard with your huge 10 incher. I’m your cumwhore Clark, fuck me the way you have fantasised for so long.”

Emma and Rachel were desperately competing for my cock, doing anything so they would be the first to get my huge cock in their cunt. I wanked my cock at the sight of both Emma and Rachel spreading their legs and fingering their cunts while begging for me like I had always wanked over.

The look of pure lust in their eyes was exactly like I had always imagined.

Now I had the choice of two horny sluts. I looked at both Rachel and Emma trying to decide. My mind was made up when Emma grabbed her tits and began to lick her nipples. She knew I couldn’t resist her 34D titties and was using every trick in the book to get me to fuck her first.

I smiled, “Sorry Rachel, you’ll get your turn but I have to fulfil my favourite wank fantasy of Emma riding me with those hot titties bouncing in front of me.”

Rachel looked disappointed but carried on playing with her cunt as Emma got straight up. “Oh Oui Clark, I’m going to fuck you so hard,” she said as she kissed me firmly. Emma then pushed me onto the floor and straddled me.

“Go on Emma,” I responded, “show me what a filthy cumwhore you are for me.”

Emma eyed my cock up wanking it hard, “I am your filthy cumwhore Clark. I’m going to ride your 10 inch cock like the slut I am.”

With that Emma eased her cunt onto my cock, “ohhhhhh yes Clark,” she panted, “that feels so fucking good.”

I leered at Emma’s body as she began to fuck me. Her body was sex on legs; the lust in her eyes and her amazing 34D tits jiggling up and down was as perfect as my most vivid wank fantasy.

Emma rode my cock building up her pace. She pushed her cunt hard against my cock making sure it filled her completely. “Fuck Clark I want you so bad,” she moaned, “I want to be your fantasy fuck slut.”

I felt my hard cock being pounded by Emma’s body. “Ohhhhhh fuck yessssssssssss Emma, you dirty slut fuck me harder,” I encouraged.

Emma gyrated her hips as her tits bounced up and down. I loved watching her huge assets move up and down and couldn’t resist grabbing hold of Emma’s titty flesh once again.

“YESSSSSSSSSSSSS, FUCKING GET HOLD OF MY TITTIES CLARK, I’M YOUR WHORE,” screamed Emma.

“Oh fuck yessssssssssssss Emma,” I responded, “you’re such a hot fucking bitch.”

Emma kept riding up and down on my cock, her movement getting more and more frantic and her screams getting louder and louder.

“OH YESSSSSSSSSSS, YOUR COCK IS FUCKING AMAZING CLARK, I’M YOUR FUCK TOY CLARK, I WANT YOU SOOOOO MUCH,” screamed Emma.

I quickly looked at Tom wanking his tiny cock. A couple of hours ago he had told me what a horny bitch Emma was the previous night and how he was surprised I had not heard her screams.

Emma was controlling the fucking now and she couldn’t resist grabbing hold of the sofa bringing her tits level with my face. Instinctively I took hold of them in my mouth licking and sucking at Emma’s nipples. Emma was clearly close to orgasm.

“FUCK YESSSSSSSSSS CLARK,” screamed Emma as I moved my tongue over her 34D titties. “I NEED YOUR CUM SOOOOOOO MUCH.”

Emma’s thrusts became quicker and quicker as she kept screaming out my name. Then I felt her whole body shudder as she yelled out, “OH FUCK CLARK, I’M YOUR DIRTY CUMWHORE, YOUR SEX SLAVE, OH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.”

Feeling Emma’s orgasm triggered my cock and I let go of my jism filling Emma’s hot cunt. “Oh fuck yes Emma,” I said, “you’re such a great fuck you dirty slut.”

As Emma recovered she kissed me passionately, “Oh yes Clark,” she said giving me a horny look, “that was the best fuck ever, I’ve never felt so horny.”

“You were superb Emma,” I agreed, “you really know how to perform don’t you.”

“I do for a stud like you with a huge cock,” said Emma.

I looked across at Tom and Rob who had cum once again. I smiled as they looked at me jealously. “Did you enjoy the show then boys?” I mocked.

“Wow,” said Tom, “that was fucking amazing. Emma really fucked you hard.”

“Yeah, she’s a hot little bitch and she screams like a slut should as well,” I added.

“I know,” replied Tom, “you really fucked her senseless, but with a body like that she needs it. I’d do anything to fuck Emma, she makes my cock so fucking hard.”

I laughed. “You’re a dirty, little pervert aren’t you Tom,” I mocked, “you’re so ugly Emma would never fuck you, you’ll just have to resort to wanking that tiny little cock of yours.”

Tom ogled Emma’s body, “I know Clark, you are so lucky to fuck a horny slut like Emma, life is so unfair.”

Suddenly Rachel got up, “Right Clark, you hunk. Watching you and Emma fuck like that has made me even hornier and I want my turn with you.”

Rachel was rubbing her cunt lips, smiling sexily. I was desperate to fuck her but I wanted her to beg for my cock like a slut should do.

I looked straight back at Rachel and said, “You need to earn a hard fucking from my cock Rachel, I want to see you beg like the slut you are.”

Rachel smiled, “I’ll do anything to have my cunt fucked by your cock,” Rachel bent over showing me her sexy ass and perfectly shaven cunt. She turned her head round to face me while fingering her cunt.

“Give it to me doggy style Clark,” pleaded Rachel. “I need a good, hard fucking from a hunk like you. I want you so bad.”

I wanked my cock that was hard again, keeping my distance from Rachel.

“Fuck me Clark, pleassssssssssssssse fuck me like the dirty whore I am. I’ll do anything to have your cock in my cunt, I’m your fucktoy Clark,” Rachel begged.

I moved closer to Rachel, taking my cock and rubbing it along her cunt lips. “Ooooooooooooooooh yes fuck me Clark, please fuck me,” whimpered Rachel.

I slid my cock into Rachel’s cunt that got another squeal of pleasure. “I’m going to fuck you like the slut you are,” I said to Rachel as I built up my rhythm while getting hold of her hips.

“I’m your cumwhore Clark, give it to me hard, fuck me,” moaned Rachel.

I was really pounding into Rachel, her screams getting louder and louder. Her language was so vulgar as well. Rachel was usually so aloof, walking around thinking she was superior to everyone else but now she was a slut, my slut. I had turned her into a dirty whore just like in my fantasies.

I pumped in and out of Rachel with my huge cock, her body at my mercy as I took in her amazing ass. My balls slapped against her and as those perfect titties swung to my thrusts I grabbed hold of them.

“OHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK YES CLARK, DOG ME, DOG ME HARDER,” Rachel begged even more as she pushed her body back against mine grinding her cunt against my cock. “GRAB MY TITTIES CLARK, GET HOLD OF THEM AND GROPE THEM,” Rachel continued.

“Oh yes, moan for me you fucking hot whore,” I said as I fucked Rachel so hard.

“POUND MY CUNT CLARK, I’M YOUR FANTASY FUCK SLAVE. OHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSS,” screamed Rachel.

Rachel was close to orgasm as I continued pounding her cunt. As I stroked faster and faster Rachel hips buckled and her screams got even louder. “OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS CLARK,” she moaned as she reached an almighty orgasm. At the same time I let go of my cum. “FILL MY CUNT CLARK, FILL IT WITH YOUR HOT CUM, OH YESSSS, THAT FEELS SOOOOOO GOOD,” continued Rachel as my jism filled her up.

“Oh yes,” said Rachel as she recovered, “you came loads Clark, that was fucking amazing. I’ve never been fucked so hard in my life.”

“You’re my cumwhore now Rachel,” I said, “you’re such a horny little slut aren’t you.”

“I am for you Clark,” Rachel responded, “I’ve never met anyone so hunky before, you make my cunt so wet.”

“Oh that was a hot fuck Clark,” said Emma joining in. “Rachel loves getting fucked doggy style.”

“She likes getting fucked by hunks with 10 inch cocks Emma, just like you,” I stated.

I turned to Rob and Tom who were once again wanking their tiny cocks.

“You really are a dirty pervert aren’t you Rob,” I said.

Rob smiled, “I can’t control myself. Rachel is the horniest girl I’ve ever seen and seeing her beg for your cock then take it doggy style I had to wank off imagining it was me.”

“The thought of you wanking off over me is disgusting,” replied Rachel, “fantasising over fucking me. It makes me feel so dirty.”

“Yeah Rob, you are so lucky to be able to watch Rachel get a good fucking. I thought I’d cut you a break and give you guys a thrill,” I mocked, “but the idea that you think Rachel and Emma would even considering fucking you is so laughable. I mean look at both you; you’re ugly, dirty perverts with tiny cocks. No girl in their right mind will ever fuck you, let alone horny bitches like Rachel and Emma.”

As I talked Rachel and Emma came and sat either side of me, pressing their tits against my body.

“I know,” responded Rob, “but I love wanking off over them so much. I can’t resist it.”

Suddenly the guy on the television interrupted. “OK,” he said, “part one of the game is over. I think we should review the results.”

Emma and Rachel were busy stroking my hard cock when there was a flash of light and suddenly everyone was back to normal.

“Ahhhhhhh,” screamed both Emma and Rachel.

They jumped away from me; all of us now fully clothed.

“What the fuck just happened?” questioned Emma now speaking without her French accent.

“I don’t know,” said Rachel, “but I can’t believe what we were doing.”

Emma headed straight for Tom and Rachel headed for Rob each putting their arms around their boyfriends.

“I think we need to see a list of the wishes,” said the guy on the screen.

The list of wishes came up on the screen.

“I’ve had enough of this I’m turning this fucking game off,” said Tom getting up to close the computer down.

“Oh Tom,” said the man on the screen, “you can’t do that. Once you activate Witchcraft you have to play it to the game is over.”

“We’ll see about that,” said Tom turning the computer and the television off but the man stayed on the screen.

“I told you Tom, you can’t turn the game off. Now don’t make this difficult for me,” threatened the guy.

“I can’t believe a computer game is threatening me,” said Tom still trying to turn it off.

“Now sit down Tom and don’t try to turn me off,” said the guy.

Tom tried to protest but somehow he could not. He sat down as requested.

“OK,” said the guy. “To decide on the winner each of you is going to give the reasons behind your wishes starting player one Emma.”

“Do I have to do this?” said Emma.

“Oh yes,” replied the guy. “And I’ve made it so you have to be honest as well.”

“Well,” said Emma, “my first wish was like everybody else I’ve always wanted lots of money and at that stage I didn’t think the game was real. My second wish was strange, I was about to wish that Tom propose to me when I suddenly wanted to be a sexy French Maid and I couldn’t resist wishing for it. Then for my third wish, Clark had made me think Tom was an ugly and I wanted to punish him so I made him an ugly, pervert with a 3 inch cock.”

Emma looked at Tom, then stroked his cock, “Mmmmmmm I’m so glad he is back to the hunk I know with a 9 inch cock.”

“So am I,” said Tom, “I could not believe you wished for that.”

“And for my final wish,” said Emma continuing, “Oh it makes me feel so dirty saying this but I suddenly found that ugly, fucking wanker over there,” Emma was pointing at me, “unbelievably sexy and wanted nothing more than for him to have a 10 inch cock. Shit, I can not believe that happened.”

“Thanks Emma,” said the guy, “that was very interesting. Now it is your turn Tom.”

“Well, for my first wish, I had always wanted a sports car and after Emma’s wish came true I knew I had to have a Ferrari,” started Tom, “then for my second wish I was going to wish that I was a famous film star but then I looked at Rachel and remembered I had always fantasised over her being a sexy stripper so I wished for that instead. For my third wish I was determined to get Clark back for making Emma think I was ugly but then after Emma’s wish I wanted to see one of my favourite fantasies in action so I made Rachel and Emma bisexual and Rachel strip off in front of Emma. Finally by that point I loved wanking so much I wanted Rob and I to have continuous access to wank material so I wished that we lived here with loads of porn mags and videos. Thank fuck it’s that wanker Clark that has to resort to porno’s again and I can go back to fucking Emma.”

“I can’t wait,” said Emma pushing her tits against Tom and stroking his cock.

“Thanks Tom,” said the man on the screen. “Now it’s your turn Rachel.”

Rachel looked at the screen and started, “Well for my first wish I wanted Rob to be here as events were getting strange and a bit scary and I wanted his help. For my second wish, oh this is so embarrassing, Tom turned me into a stripper and I felt so horny. The thought of guys wanking over me turned me on and I needed to see Tom and Rob wank off over my body, especially as Rob was annoyed Tom turned me into a stripper.

For my third wish like Emma, Clark had me think Rob was ugly and I wanted to turn him into an ugly pervert with a 3-inch cock. Then for my final wish, as I looked at Rob and Tom wanking over me I found it disgusting and I wanted all memories of Emma and me going out with them that I wished we’d all forget apart from Clark. I also felt so horny that I wanted Emma and I to be top porn models.”

“I feel so dirty now, I can’t believe I was tricked to wish for all those disgusting things,” finished Rachel.

“OK, thanks Rachel,” said the guy, “let’s move on to the final player Clark.”

I smiled and looked around the room; everyone was looking at me. I made sue I ogled Emma and Rachel, once again staring directly at their tits but now the memory of getting hold of them and fucking their hot bodies was fresh in my mind. I could feel my tiny 4 incher get hard as I started, “Well for my first wish I wanted to be able to make my ultimate fantasy come true, of making Rachel and Emma becoming my lust driven sex slaves begging for my cock. But I wanted to tease them and get back at Tom and Rob for being so cocky and arrogant so I thought it would be fun if I could control everybody’s wishes without them knowing.”

I looked at Tom and Emma, “you took the piss out of me when I made the wish but I think it worked pretty well,” I said in a mocking tone.

“Fuck off Clark,” responded Emma, “you really are the biggest wanker I’ve ever met.”

“Ahh but Emma, whatever you say I will always know that I fucked you, I made you lust after me so much that you begged me to fuck you then rode my cock while I groped those amazing 34D beauties of yours. You were like a bitch on heat.”

Emma looked aghast as I recounted the events. “No, I can’t believe that happened, I feel so dirty.”

“Oh believe me Emma,” I responded, “you were just as dirty as I imagined in my wank fantasies. Anyway for my second wish Tom and Rob were mocking me, reminding me how ugly and perverted Emma and Rachel thought I was, so I thought I would get my revenge by making Emma and Rachel think they were ugly. It was great to see the look on the horny bitches’ faces as they rejected those arrogant tossers.

My third wish was what I’ve wanked over ever since I first saw Emma and Rachel. To make them lust after me after they had teased me for so long was so horny and then for my final wish I turned them into my horny sex slaves and made them perform my greatest fantasy. ”

“Oh fuck,” said Rachel, “that’s awful, it can’t have happened.”

“Oh believe me,” I responded, “it did happen Rachel. You and Emma were such slutty little whores and you loved every second of it.”

“Thank you Clark,” interrupted the guy on the screen again. “After reviewing the wishes I think it is clear that the winner of the game is Clark and there are two rewards for winning the game Clark.”

I listened intently.

“The first reward is a choice. You get to choose which and how many of the wishes are made permanent.”

My eyes lit up, “What?” I said in a state of shock.

“Fuck, no way,” reacted Tom.

“Bollocks,” said Emma while Rachel just said, “you can’t, it’s not possible.”

I looked at the guy on the screen, “Do you mean I can make Emma and Rachel my sex slaves forever?”

“Yes Clark, they’ll lust after you just as you wished for earlier,” the guy replied.

I leered at the bodies of Emma and Rachel, “Oh great, I did enjoy the sexy bitches parading their bodies for me earlier and I definitely want to get hold of their lovely big tits again,” I continued, “Oh and can I make Tom and Rob the ugly, dirty perverts they were earlier with tiny three inch cocks?”

“Of course,” the guy replied.

“Oh good,” I replied thinking of how great life would be, “they are so cocky and arrogant it’s amazing to think they I can turn them into ugly, geeks who will never have Emma and Rachel again. I think I’ll make every wish permanent except for Tom having the Ferrari, it doesn’t fit the image of an ugly, pervert.”

“Fuck you Clark,” shouted Tom, “come on guys let’s get him and the guy on the screen. We can’t let this happen.”

Tom, Rob, Emma and Rachel went to get up and I started to move away from them but the guy on the screen shouted, “Sit back down.” Suddenly everyone was sitting down unable to get up.

“When you play Witchcraft you play it until the end and until that point you obey my orders.”

I smiled: I could scarcely believe this was happening. In the morning I had woken up as a 50-year-old with no sex life. All I could do was wank off over sexy babes like Emma and Rachel. Now I had the opportunity of turning their arrogant boyfriends into ugly perverts after they had teased me for ages about how much I lusted after Emma and Rachel and finally I had the chance of actually making Emma and Rachel my fucktoys. They knew they were out of my league but now I could actually turn them into my sex slaves.

“OK Clark,” said the guy, “all those wishes you requested will become permanent.”

I leered at Emma and Rachel, “Get ready to become my cumwhores you sexy little sluts. I can’t wait to get hold of those tits again and have you begging for my cock like horny bitches should do.”

“Fuck off Clark,” replied Rachel, “it will never happen. The thought of letting you near my body makes me feel sick.”

“You are such a fucking pervert Clark,” added Emma.

“Yes Emma I am a dirty pervert and very soon you’ll both be just as dirty and perverted as I am while Tom and Rob will be ugly, dirty perverts who wank off even more than I have over your hot bodies.”

The guy on the screen cut in, “I’m sorry to interrupt you guys but Clark’s second reward is to have one more wish. What’s it going to be Clark, choose carefully.”

“Wow,” I said, “fucking great, another wish. Now let me see.”

“Oh shit, this is outrageous,” said Tom. “you can’t give Clark another wish, he’s done enough damage for one day. And you can’t make all those wishes permanent, it’s so unfair.”

“Ha! Ha! Tell that to Clark, Tom. You’ve taken the piss out of him continuously knowing he lusts after Emma and Rachel. Now he’s managed to reverse the roles, he’s not saying life’s unfair anymore. You should have read the rules of Witchcraft more carefully before we started. Now Clark have you decided on your final wish?” asked the guy.

“Oh yeah,” I said, “I wish I could control minds, bodies and space.”

“Hmmmmm,” said the guy, “Very interesting, you’ve gone for absolute power.”

“Yeah,” I replied, “I can’t resist controlling other people now I’ve got the taste for it.”

“I don’t blame you Clark,” said the guy, “Well guys, thank you for playing Witchcraft. When I grant Clark his wishes the game will be over and you can carry on with your lives.”

“No,” pleaded Rachel, “how dare you let this happen, I hate Clark, he’s so disgusting, it’s Rob I love.”

“Yeah,” agreed Emma, “Clark’s a filthy, disgusting old pervert. I love Tom.”

Tom took hold of Emma as she pressed her body hard up against him while Rachel did the same with Rob.

“Clark, Enjoy, your wishes are granted,” said the guy.

“I’ll get you back for this Clark, you old, filthy disgusting pervert,” said Tom but then there was one final flash of light.

Suddenly Emma realised she was cuddling Tom.

“Oh fuck off Tom,” she said once again with her sexy French accent as she jumped away from him.

“Get off me you fucking pervert,” said Rachel as she got away from Rob very quickly.

The room was once again covered with photos of horny models including Emma and Rachel in dirty poses.

Emma and Rachel looked straight at me, smiling sexily. “Oh Clark,” said Rachel, “I feel so horny.” Rachel began to play with her tits through her top, Emma did the same adding, “Ah oui, I want you so much Clark.”

“That’s much better,” I replied, “it’s great to see you sluts nice and horny for me. But I think you should be wearing those sexy bikinis that you have teased me in for so long.”

I thought of Emma in her sexy white bikini and Rachel in her tiny blue bikini and suddenly they were both standing there in the outfits I wanted.

“Wow it really works,” I said as I ogled Emma and Rachel, their tits strained to get out of their outfits as they both fondled their tits.

I looked over at Tom and Rob who were also ogling their favourite wank fantasy girls. “Dirty little perverts aren’t you,” I mocked.

“I can’t help it,” replied Rob, “Rachel looks so horny in that bikini, her tits are practically falling out.”

“I know and look at Emma,” added Tom, “fucking sex on legs.”

“Well I’m sure you guys would prefer to be naked when you ogle my two horny sluts,” I responded imagining both Tom and Rob naked.

As I thought it Tom and Rob stood there naked with their tiny 3-inch cocks hard. They couldn’t resist wanking them.

“Oh yes,” said Rob, “I just can’t control myself, Rachel and Emma just have to be wanked over.”

“Oh fuck me,” said Tom, “look at their tits in those bikinis, so fucking hot.”

“I knew you couldn’t control those tiny cocks of yours,” I mocked, “I guess you’ll have to wank over them while I fuck them senseless later.”

I looked at my dirty whores ready for action. Rachel had a hand in her cunt. “Oh fuck Clark, my cunt is so wet, I need another good fucking,” she pleaded.

Emma was already removing her bikini top showing off her tits for me. She came up close to me pressing her tits against my body. “We both need fucking Clark, let’s get out of this place and away from those dirty perverts.”

“No problem Emma,” I replied, “I’m looking forward to going back next door and having my 10 inch cock sucked by both of you.”

“Oh yes, " said Rachel, “I need to taste your cum so much.”

With that we left Tom and Rob wanking their tiny cocks and I went back home with my two horny sluts Emma and Rachel.