The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

AMANDA’S TALE

Part 5: A moment’s respite

Amanda, Tim, and Meghan traveled for days, out of Florida, up I75, until they reached Michigan. Shortly after crossing the border, Tim said “we have a problem, the engine is starting to overheat, it’s gonna shut down on me pretty soon here.” They managed to make it to the next truck stop, and started talking about what to do next. They had several hundred dollars that had been in the truck (“probably for fuel” Tim had said) but now had no wheels, and would need to walk somewhere to hide.

The trucker had a bag of clothes in the sleeper birth, so they dressed themselves as best they could to not draw as much attention. He had not been a heavy man, but had been much taller than the girls. They could wear his pants without them falling off their waists, but they had to cut them off into shorts. Amanda thought to herself “Short Shorts and Pantyhose is a look, right? Tim seemed to appreciate it.

In the storage compartment they found a readily available solution for their problems. The trucker apparently liked to camp, and had a backpack with more clothes, a tent, and two sleeping bags. Meghan wondered aloud “why two?”, and John explained they could be connected to form one larger bag.

Amanda grabbed a pair of hiking boots and laced them on making them fit by layering socks. Tim found another pair of boots shoved back in the cabin, and Meghan pulled on the sneakers that had been in the original bag. Tim shouldered the backpack, now loaded with the remaining clothes, sleeping bags, tent, and a flare gun he had found in the cab of the truck. They started walking and noticed a hiking trail that led to a campground. Hiding at the camp was the best plan they could come up with, and it seemed fate was guiding them there given the gear they had found.

It was already getting dark by the time they reached the camp, which seemed mostly vacant. Amanda could see a calendar on the wall with days crossed off. It was Wednesday, July 10th, 6 months since the organization had kidnapped her off the street after going down in the sewer. Amanda briefly though about John, and wondered what he would think of her now.

The camp was probably deserted due to the holiday that had just passed. She went to the young man at the desk and asked to reserve a site for a few nights, to which he said “Sure, take your pick!” and put a map on the counter. As she traced the map looking for the most secluded site, the man noticed her hands were covered in nylon. “isn’t it a bit warm for gloves?” “Oh… I have a medical condition… poor circulation”. The man looked at Tim and Meghan waiting outside and raised an eyebrow, but didn’t say anything else.

The Trio made their way to the site, and hastily put up the tent, which was snug for the three of them, but they all fit. As soon as they made it in the tent, they immediately shucked the clothing, not being able to stand it any longer. They fell onto the bag, and into each other’s arms.

Amanda, who was in the middle, reached around Meghan and pulled her into a smoldering kiss, while Tim slid his hand around Amanda’s waist and down to her nylon slicked pussy. She let out a hungry moan, and Tim mentally nudged her to be quiet, as the tent would not block any sound what-so-ever. Amanda reached down and began to stroke Tim’s nylon coated penis, while she moved her knee back and forth between Meghan’s legs, grinding slowly and needful.

Before long, Amanda pulled Tim on top of her and he entered her hot love mound. Meghan moved to straddle her face, and Amanda greedily licked at the smooth supple nylon between Meghan’s legs. The three started moving in time with each other, quickly gathering pace as Amanda kept their climaxing heat at the same level. Finally they all came as one, falling in a heap and tangle of sweaty nylon covered legs and arms.

Amanda dreamed for the first time in months. She couldn’t recall the details the next morning, but she knew it involved Pantyhose, John, and the organization.