The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

AMANDA’S TALE

Part 10: Reunion

Amanda came to minutes later. The propped herself up and looked around. There was no sign of anyone. She looked down at herself, and noticed that the nylons she had put on had melded into her skin, changing the color from a shiny suntan, to a more muted nude. “I have to find John and figure out what is going on before Tim comes back. She threw her shorts on and a tee over it, not bothering with shoes. Leaving the tent, she looked at the tree line, and noticed what had at one point been a path. Tucking the flare gun in the waist band of the shorts, she set off down the path, somehow knowing she would find a lake at the end, and John would be close by.

After walking a bit, Amanda could see the lake in the distance. She noticed the ground was starting to get wet. “The lake must have overflowed, and then receded back” she thought idly, looking around for any sign of John, or Meghan. About fifty feet from the edge of the lake, the grass became sparser, and Amanda’s legs started sinking to the ankles in brown silty mud. It reminded her of hiding in the swamp with Tim and Meghan. She hoped Meghan was ok.

The mud was up to her calves now. She stopped twenty yards from the bank and looked around. “There has to be another clue here…” she spotted it laying another fifteen feet away, very close to the bank. Another pair of pantyhose were laid out on top of the mud. Amanda made her way over to the clue and stopped just short—looking at them, then all around. “John? I know it’s you…” no answer. “John, come out so we can talk.” Silence. Amanda looked back to the nylons lying out and moved to take a step toward them.

Two things happened almost at once. As Amanda stepped forward, the bottom fell away under her hose clad foot, causing her to sink to her breasts in the mud. As if waiting for this cue, John erupted from the mud in front of her and tackled her, sending them both under the mucky surface. Amanda struggled against him, trying to get away with all her might. As they surfaced, She started to slip away. John grabbed her shirt, towing her back toward him. She shed the caked garment and moved to get out of the deep mud slowing her down, but he managed to grab the waistband of her shorts. She felt the flare gun dig into her tummy, and she drew it out, her shorts coming unbuttoned in the process. She made a twisting, diving motion, and as she fell out of the shorts, fired the gun at John. Or at least that’s what she tried to do. The flare gun made a fizzling sound and a whuff of smoke came from the barrel, but nothing else happened.

John threw the shorts to the side, and dove for Amanda. She threw the useless gun at him, but he batted it aside without a problem. Amanda tried to avoid his lunge and made for the lake, but he was too fast for her. He caught up with her and spun her to face him. As she looked in his eyes, she could tell her old John was not in control. The organization had done this to him. She was sure. She tried to hit him, but he caught her wrist and held it immobile. John grabbed her head and pulled her in for a kiss.

As their lips met, Amanda’s mind exploded in a cacophony of sensations. Memories, feelings, desire, lust, longing, all barraged her as John pulled her in closer to him. Amanda lost herself for a moment, forgetting that the organization had sent him after her. She wrapped her legs around his waist, feeling the mud squish between them.

“This is wrong!” she thought as an image of Tim popped into her head. “Give in, there is no escape” John’s voice sounded in her head, beating against her will. She melted against him again, wrapping her arms around his neck. The motion caused John to lose his balance, and they tipped toward the lake. He righted them against a clay wall, that was keeping the mudbog they were in separate from the lake itself. John lowered his hand and guided his erect shaft toward Amanda’s grime covered mound. She moaned as his head brushed against her and slid in.

Each thrust was like its own miniature orgasm. Amanda had never felt anything like this. She could barely keep her mind. She was made for this. Fucking John, and only Fucking John. Their nylon covered loins stimulated each other in a way no-one else could. As they moved to the rhythm only they could hear, John’s mind became clearer to her. An image of Meghan came to her. Meghan straddling John’s waist, Meghan grinding his cock mindlessly, Meghan shrinking in on herself and being absorbed into John.

Amanda’s eyes opened wide, and she thrust away from John as hard as she could. He had situated her against the clay wall, and she felt it meet her back with resistance, and then give away as cold water rushed over and around them. They struggled for a minute as Amanda tried to get away, but John managed to grab her ankle and pull her back to him. He embraced her again, and she lost herself again in his kiss.

An image of Tim came to her mind next, entangled with a cute girl in the ranger hut. As they gave in to their desires, she could see them melting into one another, lost in the moment, and themselves. Again Amanda came to her senses, but instead of trying to get away, she wrapped her arms around John’s neck, and her legs around his waist, hooking her feet in back, to prevent losing her hold. “If I can’t beat you physically, I will beat you mentally.” She rose up, and buried his throbbing, nylon covered cock to the hilt in her pussy, and started to move, setting her own pace. John’s eyes widened for a moment, then grinned and grabbed onto her, pulling her in closer.

Amanda felt the mental connection opening again. This time she met it, and she could feel John’s will fighting against her. She met his attack with force of her own, and could feel the energy building on both sides. Just as she thought neither of them could exert any more force behind their control, Amanda’s head exploded in a flash of white light, and an abrupt absence of sound.

Amanda opened her eyes, and she was no longer in the lake. She stood in her high school music room. This was the place where she had broken up with John. As she thought of him, a vision of them came to her. They were mindlessly grinding against each other, waist deep in the lake. She could feel the sexual tension building, and realized if she didn’t make it back to herself before they climaxed, she would be trapped, lost in her mind forever.

John appeared next to her. “I didn’t want this. I wanted you as you were. Not a mindless slave.” She could feel the sexual tension spilling over from the real world, and unintentionally was drawn to embrace him. She moaned in his ear as she unbuttoned his shirt “I never should have dumped you. I was scared about leaving for college” His shirt dropped to the floor and he moved to unbuckle the strap on her skirt. As she pulled his pants down, she noticed his skin was normal. No nylon in sight. As John pulled her shirt off her shoulders however, it was obvious she still had her nylon skin.

“If I still have my nylon… She hit John with a blast of pheromones, and he melted into her. They lay on the floor, and Amanda mounted him. As she slid his hard cock into her, she instantly felt a flood of raw sexual energy flow into her, main-lined to their subconscious bodies, from their real ones. They didn’t have long. Amanda used the energy to fuel her powers, and as John pumped Amanda, she could feel nylon growing over his skin. Not the dark color he wore in real life, but a soft nude matching her own.

As the nylon grew, Subconscious John’s mind opened to Amanda. She fueled the raw sexual energy into his mind, and his level of arousal shot through the roof. His legs clamped down, entwined with hers, and he thrust for all he was worth. Amanda applied her own will to their growing heat, and urged him on. The nylon grew on John’s body faster, up his chest and down his legs. The energy in that small place in Amanda’s mind vibrated with sexual tension so thick they could feel it. As they approached their energized climax, Amanda and John, a tangle of nylon covered limbs actually rose into the air. Amanda released her last hold on the energy, and her mind exploded again with a passion to end all passions. She screamed out in absolute ectasy, and noted that John screamed with her. They continued to grind, squeezing their arms and legs together as tightly as they possibly could as they came back to their bodies. Their orgasm lasted what seemed hours. Nothing mattered to her anymore, nothing except John. She was lost in their love making, and he was her world, for better or worse. Whoever came out on top, Amanda knew she would never leave him again.

* * *

The CEO of Glen Raven Lingerie rushed to his office. He had received the report that his operative had just returned with his prize, and waited in his office. He took no notice of the fact that in the middle of the work day, there was absolutely no one to be seen. He came up to a door that said Allen Gant, CEO, and opened it with a little too much enthusiasm.

“What the hell is going on Mrs. Newmar??” he exclaimed as he was confronted with the scene of his nylonified personal assistant, Julie, hanging from the wall, a glob of nylon holding her arms together above her head. He realized she was unable to answer due to the raging orgasm that continued to wrack her body without any visible signs of stimulus.

Allen jumped as his chair swiveled around and John sat there. “She’ll be free shortly. I really must thank the doctor for the new formula for my nylon spray shooter. A spray that dissolves after ten minutes will be very useful…” Forgetting the situation for a moment, he took a step toward John. “Have you captured her?” John rose, and steepled his hands on the desk, pushing himself up. “In a manner of speaking.”

The door suddenly swung closed, and Amanda sauntered over to the CEO. He looked back at John, and noticed his body was covered not in the dark ebony nylon they had implanted him with, but sheer nude nylon, the same color as Amanda’s. He took a step back, and another, until his moaning assistants legs brushed his back. Outside the office, the CEO’s cries for help faded to moans of pleasure.

The cleaning crew would not find the CEO, or his assistant the next morning. Like everywhere else in the building, they would only find the marbled pair of pantyhose left behind from two more victims of John and Amanda’s strange and erotic powers.

~End