The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

AMANDA’S TALE

Part 1: The Party

“I hate walking to my car in the rain... in the dark... in heels.” Amanda was leaving a party at a friend’s house, and was not too happy. She had gotten very dressed up because she had heard her ex from High School was going to be at the party too. She had put on her most expensive cocktail dress and heels. She had even made a special trip out to the Wolford outlet to get a really nice pair of Pantyhose since she knew he had a thing for them. It hadn’t mattered. John had apparently moved on a long time ago. His wife had given him two beautiful children, and while he had been happy to see her, he barely paid any attention to her all night.

It was raining pretty hard, and Amanda had parked around the block so no one could see that she was still driving the same junker as she did in high school. Since she had not thought to bring an umbrella, she was now soaked to the bone. As she unlocked the door on her car, the keys slipped from her fingers and right down the storm drain!

“SHIT! Now what am I going to do? I am NOT going back to the party looking like this to ask for help where john can see...” Amanda looked around and saw a man hole a few feet away. “Maybe I can go down and find them, but not dressed like this.” Amanda looked in her back seat and found her gym bag. There was a spare baby tee shirt and a pair of old shoes, but no pants. “Well crap! I am not going down there naked… at least these nylons will provide some protection.” Amanda made sure no one was around and quickly shimmied out of the dress and pulled the shirt over her head. She traded the heels for the old tennis shoes, which were slightly too big because the laces were missing. Not wanting to think about how embarrassed she would be if someone saw her, she quickly went over to the man hole cover and tried to pull it aside, but there was nothing to grab on to besides a few holes. Walking back to her trunk her feet made squelching sounds from the wet hose. She grabbed the tire iron from her trunk and went back to the man hole cover. With some effort, she got it open and slung one hose clad leg over the opening and felt for the ladder.

The ladder was there, but hung freely from the opening, the nearest wall was too far from the opening to secure the ladder to it. Amanda started down the ladder carefully, not wanting to slip on the wet bars. As she got to the bottom she thankfully noticed that all the rain had cleared the sewer out of most of the detritus and muck that should have been there, but had also raised the water level. As she let go of the ladder, the water came up to the waistband of her pantyhose. “Just get it over with, Amanda!” she told herself. She could see the light coming through the storm drain ahead and made slow but steady progress toward it. The storm drain opened in a round cul-de-sac of sorts. Amanda could see a Pizza box floating toward the far end of the room. Dead in the center of the box were her keys!

As Amanda started to walk into the middle of the room the ground dropped away from her about a foot from the wall. “I can’t reach the box from this side, maybe I can skirt the edge and get them. The edge was caked with mud and sludge and slime, which made it very hard to move without losing her already loose shoes. Slowly, step by step she edged around the ledge. “SQUELCH” her left shoe had come off when she picked up her foot that time. She felt around with her bare nyloned toes but couldn’t find the shoe. It must have slipped into the deeper middle. “FUCK! THAT’S DISGUSTING! UGH… let me just get this over with and get out of here.”

Amanda made it to the far side without further incident. She grabbed the keys and started back for the other side. As she set her shoed foot down, she heard a CRUNCH like a coffee mug shattering and something glowing green started to float up from her foot. “Great… now what? I’m outta here.” Amanda moved back to the opening so quickly that she lost her other shoe in the process.

As she got back to the main corridor, Amanda got really light headed and lost her balance. “Ooh! I feel weird.” What is this stuff?” she touched the ooze that was all over her pantyhose and rubbed it between her fingers. The ooze absorbed into her skin as she did. Amanda tried to wipe the rest off on her nylons and when she looked at her fingers they now had a pearlescent sheen to them. Her light headedness returned and she almost fell over. “gotta make it back to my car” she limped back to the ladder and reached up for it. As she pulled herself up, another wave of vertigo hit her and she wrapped her legs around the bottom rung of the latter. “OOOHHH! That feels soo…. Unghhhh” Amanda started grinding the ladder with all of her remaining strength, but couldn’t get the right angle to bring herself to climax. “If I can get up to the top, I can finish myself” slowly and excruciatingly horny, Amanda crawled to the top of the ladder and fell down rubbing her pussy for all she was worth. “Ungh… OOhhHH! OOHHHH” Amanda was rubbing herself all over her nylons now, and pulled off her tee shirt and bra. She returned her hand back to her pussy but instead of meeting the resistance she expected from the nylon, her fingers went right into her love canal. She didn’t care, all she knew was she HAD TO CUM! Finally, she could tell she was close. She rubbed as hard as she could. “UNGGHHHAAAAAHHHFUCKMEAAAHHHUNGGGGGHHH!”

Amanda woke up several minutes later and pulled herself up by her car door handle. She spread a towl over her driver’s seat, and pulled another one out of her gym bag to dry herself off. She tried to slip her thumb under the waistband of her nylons, but couldn’t find it. “What the hell? Amanda started rubbing her hands all over her stomach and hips, but only succeeded in starting to get herself horny again. “What is going on?!” Why can’t I get these hose off?”

Just then, a Black van pulled up. The sliding door opened and two men wearing black masks jumped out and grabbed Amanda by the arms. One of them injected her in the arm with something. Amanda immediately started having another orgasm and went limp in their arms.

As they loaded Amanda back in the van, one of the men turned to the driver and started giving a status report: “The GPS on the container was perfectly accurate, we have her. She must have been wearing nylons when she was exposed to the MTGN-69, her entire lower body is covered in soft supple… mmrr… uh.. Sorry, there appears to be a pheremonic effect too. We must get her back to the compound quickly, before we all are affected by her pheromones.

Amanda woke up in a small room with a steel band around one ankle that was attached to a chain going into the wall. The Door opened and a man entered wearing a bath robe. As he removed the robe, she could see he had two penises that would line up perfectly with her pussy and ass.

Amanda knew she was going to enjoy captivity far more than she should.