The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

All the Fun of the Fair

Part 3

Peter’s Story — The Challenge

I wandered through the Fair with my buddies and fellow football players Dan and Hugo, eyeing up the attractions and the chicks alike.

“I’d like to ride that.” Hugo said, pointing to one of the more elaborate spinning rides.

“Forget that, I’d like to ride her.” Dan leered at a girl up ahead. “Or her. Fuck it, I’ll ride them both.”

“What, those prudes?” I scoffed, looking at the two plain chicks walking towards the dull tents at the edge of the fair.

“Emily’s in my math class, Pete; she’s eyed me up a few times already.” Dan bragged, smugness plastered over his face.

“Yeah, I’m sure the bitch is begging for it.” I smirked back. “I wonder if Matt has got anywhere with Alison yet. “

“Fuck, yeah.” Dan replied. “He said he was at least gonna finger her or get a blowjob behind the tents tonight. Hope he can take a few pics without her noticing.”

“Doesn’t matter if she does notice if it catches her doing the deed, ’cause then we’ll have proof that she’s a grade A slut and she’ll be busy keeping us all silent.” I grinned. The school was full of chicks just waiting for the right man to show them the cock they craved, and as the star football players the teachers turned a blind eye to the rumors that some cunts had spread about us. Doesn’t matter if some of them were true, we brought more to the school than any other pussies in that place, even amongst the other seniors. Frankly, we deserved special treatment, and as Captain, it was good to be me.

“So, Pete, what next?” Hugo asked, trying to change the topic and peering around the attractions.

“Fuck, I dunno. Maybe we should find Alison’s little cheerleader friends, give them a good knock around on the dodgems.” I suggested.

“Heh, wanna spend more time with Carmen then?” Dan snorted.

“Fuck you man. Like I give a shit about her unless she’s in my pants.” I lied. I actually really liked Carmen, but to admit that now would be undermining my entire position as king of the jocks. “Besides, at least she’s smoking hot. You always go after fat or ugly chicks like fucking Paula!”

“Too right, bro!” Dan just laughed. “Low self esteem… Eager to please, you know what I’m saying”

“Grudging respect.” I replied, offering a fist-bump. “Now let’s head to those dodgems, and keep an eye out for the cheerleaders.”

Almost to the dodgems, we came across one of those “test your strength” tower things, with the bell and the hammer and the bunch of girls and guys watching some scruffy looking skater kid try to make the puck hit the bell. Fair play to the guy, he gave it his all and it stopped just a few inches short of the prize. Obviously, though, that deserved some public humiliation.

“Go stand with the other girls, gay wad!” I laughed as I roughly shoved the guy to one side. Taken completely by surprise, he stumbled and fell face first into the muddied grass as everyone looked on in shock. Ignoring their reactions, I picked up the dropped hammer and declared “Now watch a real man smash this thing apart!”

I swung the hammer up to its apex and then brought it down with all my considerable might. The puck shot upwards and struck the bell with a resounding ‘ding’, and I laughed at my triumph before tossing the hammer to one side and continuing on my way. Dan laughed and followed behind me, while Hugo stayed silent but stayed close all the same. I didn’t spare a glance to the group of friends who were helping the gay dweeb I pushed get to his feet. I found that you had to remind people of the pecking order around here fairly frequently.

We neared the dodgems, but couldn’t see the cheerleaders anywhere in the throng of people enjoying the fair. I shrugged and waited for the current riders to finish.

Before it did though, someone shoved me from behind. It wasn’t particularly powerful, I just stumbled forwards before turning around furiously. To my surprise, it was some hot headed chick, fuming up at me as she stood a clear foot below my height. She had long black hair, rose colored lips, and glaring blue eyes. She was petite, almost mousy in appearance, but was doing her best to puff herself up as she shoved me again and started yelling in my face.

“You ASSHOLE!” she screamed at me.

“What the fuck!?” I growled back at her. “You on your period or something?”

“Fuck you!” she barked furiously. “Where do you get off, going around and pushing people over?! Huh? What’s actually wrong with you?”

“What? That?” I replied in surprise. “It’s not my fault that gay pussy fell over, I barely touched him!”

“Just leave my friends alone!” She spat, clearly getting frustrated at how hard I was to push.

“Oh sure, I’m glad your gay bff has someone to fight his battles for him.” I laughed, Dan joining in behind me.

“Dude, come on, you did shove the guy.” Hugo said awkwardly from my left.

“Shut up man, the guy had no balance.” I retorted. “Anyway, he’s fine, he’s got warrior princess here to avenge him, right?” I grin at the girl, and her face got even more contorted with rage.

“Hey, bitch, why don’t you just mind your own business anyway?” Dan scoffed at her.

“You’re all a bunch of dicks, and you’re gonna pay.” She fumed, abandoning her efforts to shove me and stepping back, catching her breath. “If you have any decency at all, you’ll go back and apologize to Toby.”

“Tell you what, baby,” I said with a grin. “I’ll go and give the most sincere apology to your friend.” I start, and her expression turns to one of frowning uncertainty. “If you take a ride on the zinger with me.”

The Zinger was like the adult version of the teacups, rapidly spinning circular cars going around on a round rail of changing elevation. I’d found in the past it was a good place for a “accidental grope” or two during the parts of more frantic spinning.

The angry chick’s face drained of all color and the expression turned to one of revolted disgust. She didn’t even say anything, just shook her head, made a gagging sound, and walked away.

“Hey, rudeness much!” I called after her. “Prude Cunt!” I added with a glower, which I shared with anyone passing by who turned in shock at my words.

“Bitches, right?” Dan laughed as he slapped me on the shoulder. “Come on, ride’s done.”

“You go ahead.” I replied, distracted. “I’ll catch you on the next one…”

I could see the girl striding purposefully through the crowd, though not back to where her friends were. Instead she was going to that group of lame looking tents at the edge of the fair I followed, taking off my team jacket and carrying it by my side so I didn’t stand out quite so much, especially now the crowd was thinning. I thought I saw Allison disappear into one of the fancier looking tents, but I would investigate that later. I had to find the angry girl and give her a piece of my mind. I watched as she turned down a gap between two tents. I approached carefully and peered around the corner.

There she was, crying into the side of one of the tents. Alone, isolated, and vulnerable. An involuntary smile slowly spread across my face. It looked like someone was in need of some ‘comforting’…

However, just before I entered the gap to corner the girl, the entrance of the nearest tent to me flapped open, and my jaw dropped. A drop dead gorgeous woman stepped partially out of the entrance and glanced my way. She had perfectly smooth and flawless olive skin, enticingly apparent on her bare arms, slender neck, and fucking beautiful face. Her face was smoking hot, brown ‘come fuck me’ eyes that sparkled as she looked at me. Her luscious plum lips broke into a wide smile when she saw me looking at her. She flicked a strand of her shimmering black hair to the side, so it fell onto her brilliant white silk dress. The dress was elegantly simple, tightly fitting and the top so that it showed off her curvy slim figure and enormous breasts. My eyes were lost in her incredible cleavage; I felt my face go red and a sudden hardening of my dick

“Hi.” She said in a deep, seductive voice.

“He- hey!” I stammer back. She was leaps and bounds beyond any of the girls I’d ever eyed up in school. She was sexier than all the porn sites I scourged, and she was real, she was right in front of me. My dick throbbed at me, and begged me to stay cool.

“I saw you just now.” She said with a sly smile. “I wanted to say hi to such a man as you…”

“I… Uh… Great.” I manage. “I mean, you saw me hit the bell?” I ask, uncertainly.

“I saw that, yes.” She replied. “Why don’t you come in to my domain? I have a proposition for you.”

I didn’t need to be asked twice. I uttered “Su-sure!” and followed her eagerly into the tent. The angry little bitch would have to wait. Finally I had found a muse truly worthy of my attention.

The tent was small, and dimly lit by several flaming torches around the perimeter. In the warm glow I could see a rich mahogany desk with chairs facing each other on either side. Upon the desk were many trinkets, cards, and what was unmistakably a crystal ball. There was an exit at the back of the tent that seemed to lead into utter darkness. The woman circled to the far side of the desk and sat down in the lavish red leather chair facing towards the entrance we had just entered. She motioned to me with a gentle sweep of her hand for me to sit, and I complied silently. My own chair was much more plain, made of dark wood, but at least cushioned.

“My name is Hecate, but you may call me Cat.” She said once I had sat.

“Peter.” I replied, still struggling to find my words. My palms were sweating and my dick was excited and getting hard just sitting here looking at Cat. Instantly I was fantasizing about what lay under her gleaming white dress, and I pictured leaning her over the desk and thrusting my way inside her. I could hear in my head her husky screams for me to go harder, and faster, and relished the thought of her panting to take my cock into her mouth.

“It’s nice to meet you… Peter.” Cat said, a knowing smile across her gorgeous face. Shit, how long had I drifted off fantasizing about fucking her? Embarrassed, I struggled to find more words.

“Nice to meet you too.” I mimicked her. Why was I so hard to use all my lines? It was trivial with the girls at school, they would dance to the tune of the football captain…

“I bet you’re wondering why I asked you here.” Cat said, idling examining a silver hawk shaped necklace in her fingers.

“Uh… Sure, I guess.” I replied. Honestly, I didn’t need a reason. Just being near her was enough for me to follow her anywhere.

“Well, Peter…” Cat began, in a serious tone. “There are dark things afoot here tonight. The games have begun, and as per the rules none of us are allowed to claim a prize outside our own domains. Therefore I am in need of a champion to act on my behalf.” She looked me straight in the eyes, an expression of ironclad determination radiating from her features. “Thus I offer you a challenge.”

Games? Dark things? Challenge? A part of me was trying to make sense of all these words, while another part was just enjoying how Cat was now running a finger slowly above her ample cleavage.

“Ok.” I said, hoping she’ll explain a bit more.

“If you succeed, you can have anything you see in this tent.” Cat stated, waving a hand across the various trinkets on the desk. “I will, of course, explain the function of anything you’re unfamiliar with, which is probably most of my artifacts.”

I took another glance at all the junk across the desk, and nod uncertainly.

“If you fail, I get you, to use and command as I see fit.” Her eyes looked at me with a predatory gleam now.

“You get me?” I asked, completely lost as to what she means.

“I get you.” She smiled.

“To do what?” I frowned suspiciously.

“Anything I want you to do… Anything at all.” She says, a sly smile spreading across her lips as she winked at me. My heart jumped and I could feel my dick getting harder still. Fuck! Was she implying what I think she was implying?

“And if I win I get any of these things?” I asked, trying to pick out something that actually looked valuable.

“Anything in this tent.” Cat replied.

I thought struck me, just then, and my eyes were drawn back to her impossibly huge and perfect breasts.

“So wait. Does that mean I can get you?” I asked, my heart beating faster with excitement.

“My… Aren’t you a clever one.” Cat replied, leaning forward and letting me see further and further down her dress. My dick was solid now, so much so I felt I probably couldn’t walk around without being pretty obvious at this point.

“And you’ll… You’ll do anything I say?” I asked, excitement threatening to burst out of me.

“Of course.” Cat nodded gently. “Just as you’ll do everything I say once you lose.”

“Hah! We’ll see!” I grinned cheekily.

“Yes, we will.” Cat agreed. “I take it we have a deal then?”

“Hell yes, we have a deal. I accept your challenge!”

“Good.” Cat smiled widely, the predatory look back in her gaze. “Follow me.”

She got up from the desk and walked through the back entrance into complete darkness. I made to follow her and stopped short at the precipice of blackness.

“Don’t worry, you will see once you enter” Cat called to me, clearly sensing my hesitation.

I took a deep breath, and stepped into the darkness. There was a faint light ahead. Another flickering torch, though seemingly far in the distance. Impossibly far, judging from the size of the tent from the outside. Never the less, I took step after step on soft grassy ground and the flame got nearer. I could see Cat waiting patiently behind it, but when I got within twenty paces, other figures became visible to either side of the torch. More and more details became clear the closer I got. They were naked. Sweet! Wait! No! Naked men!? What the fuck?! Closer I stepped still. They had their heads bowed, and their arms behind their backs. And fuck, their dicks, so hard and erect, I tried to look away but I couldn’t. I wanted to turn around and run, yet I still stepped closer. Oh no. Oh shit. It was Dan and Hugo.

How? When? What was going on? Cat just stood behind the torch, smiling triumphantly. I reached within a few feet of the torch and stopped, looking hopelessly from Dan, to Hugo, to the smiling Cat.

“The challenge is to suck the dick and swallow all the cum from both of your misogynistic homophobic friends.” Cat stated plainly. “Fail to make them cum, and you lose. Refuse to participate, and you lose.”

“Wh- wh- what the fuck?!” I stammered in disbelief. “No! Just no!”

“I can’t believe you’re going to make me say this cliché,” Cat chuckled. “But seriously, you foolish mortal!” The fire from the torch danced in her eyes. “You accepted the challenge before even trying to ask what it was! I knew I picked the right dumb cock brained man to be my champion. Luckily, I don’t need your brains, just your obedience.”

“Obedience?” I asked, fear gripping onto my heart and squeezing an uncomfortable amount.

“Yes, my boy. Obedience.” Cat smirked. “You will lose this challenge, and become my slave. And then you will help me enslave as many of your friends as you can manage before midnight arrives. I plan to win the games this year, and you will help me do it.”

“Your… Your slave?” I choked, my voice starting to dry up on me.

“My, my, you are slow, aren’t you?” Cat replied derisively. She looked at me with disgust and disdain, all the beauty in her face now fierce and powerful. “Yes, my slave. My obedient, loyal, and dedicated slave, just as soon as you forfeit the challenge.”

“Dan!” I shout desperately. “Hugo! What has she done to you?”

“They can’t reply.” Cat states in boredom. “Not until I will it, anyway. They are too busy obeying. Aren’t you boys?”

“Yes, Mistress…” Hugo and Dan drone monotonously together.

“But…” I rasp for breath, panic taking ahold of me. I was fucked, wasn’t I? How could I win? I could never… It was Dan and Hugo, and the thought of even touching their dicks made me want to wretch. Then again, if I refused, I’d become just like them, wouldn’t I? What choice did I have?

“But if I win the challenge, you become my slave?” I ask weakly.

“Yes. But you won’t win.” Cat droned in a bored, mocking tone. “Now, you have one minute to begin, otherwise you forfeit.”

“Fuck you, bitch!” I spat between deep, anxious breaths. “I’m gonna win, and then I’ll fuck you so hard you won’t be able to walk for weeks!”

“Much more powerful mortals than you have tried, and failed, my soon slave…” Cat replied dismissively. She then added “Forty five seconds…” with a gleeful smile.

“Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.” I kept repeating as I went over to Dan and slowly, nervously got to my knees. Now head height with his rock hard cock, I inched my face closer and closer to it. I saw, to my horror, a drop of precum drip out of the tip as I got within an inch of it.

“Oh, he’s nervous…” Cat chuckled. “Why don’t you encourage him, slave?” she asked Dan.

Dan’s bowed head suddenly sprang to life and he glared down at me. “Yeah, bitch!” He barked. “Stuff your gay ass mouth onto my dick. Suck me! Suck me hard you little bitch!”

I instantly recoiled, and burst into tears, collapsing onto the ground. “I can’t!” I wailed. “I can’t do it, I can’t!”

“Of course you can’t.” Cat said soothingly. “And your time runs out in three… two… one…”

I looked up fearfully at her fearsome, blazing eyes. A wave of calm washed over me like a wave engulfing the shore. The torch, Dan and Hugo all faded to darkness, leaving just Cat looming over me, the fire still burning in her eyes. I couldn’t avert my gaze, and I felt a warm fuzziness spread through my mind. It had been an illusion, the challenge. Dan and Hugo were never really there, they were still on the dodgems probably, awaiting my return. But none of that mattered now, because I was a slave. I knew this as solidly as I knew that gravity brings you to the ground or that I needed air to breathe. I could no more stop being a slave in that moment than I could fly or hold my breath indefinitely.

“Isn’t that better, my slave?” Cat looked down at me kindly, the fire in her eyes fading into her irises of pure amber.

“Yes, Mistress.” I say obediently. “How may I serve you, Mistress?”

“Follow me. Our time is precious.” She commanded me, and I instantly leapt to my feet to follow her purposeful strides. In barely any steps, we were suddenly back inside the first tent, with the desk covered in my Mistress’s magical items.

“Strip.” Cat commanded me, and I obeyed without question, and was standing naked before her moments later.

From one of the desk drawers, she pulled out a small bottle of ink and a fine brush. Silently she approached me and kneeled down so that she was level with my penis, which was excruciatingly hard in the presence of my Mistress.

“Go limp, slave, you’re in my way.”

Almost instantly, numbness took over my solid dick, and it began to droop. Within moments, it hung flaccid and pathetic, as my Mistress commanded.

Cat applied some of the ink just above the base of my cock, a look of intense concentration on her face as she worked. I stood patiently, obediently, wanting nothing in this world other than to obey my Mistress with every fibre of my being.

“There!” she exclaimed in satisfaction. “All done. Get dressed.” She commanded, and I instantly complied while Cat began to rummage among the many trinkets on her desk.

By the time I had returned to a fully clothed state she was holding up a necklace with a silver penis dangling from the bottom.

“Here we go.” She said, putting it around my neck and tucking it under my shirt. “Innocent as it looks, that little trinket will make anyone you kiss become irresistibly horny, and will make them want to ravish you. In particular, they will be utterly compelled to suck your cock.” With her last word she gave my cock and balls a hard squeeze and an intense mixture of pleasure and pain reverberated around my body and mind. I didn’t flinch. I didn’t even whimper.

“And when they start sucking…” Cat then circled the area where she had painted ink on me with a long nailed finger. “They’ll be thrusting their mind again and again towards my symbol of obedience. They’ll be mine before they’ve even got you fully aroused. And for that reason, my slave, you are to wait until you can feel my power overcome each person who sucks your cock, and then instruct them to stop, and come visit me. Their obedience to me will be far more powerful than the infatuation caused by that pretty necklace of yours, as you can no doubt feel.”

“Yes Mistress.” I replied dutifully.

“Why don’t you start with those friends of yours. What were their names?” Cat asked.

“Dan and Hugo, Mistress.”

“Good. We’ll have them suck your cock now, and once the night is over, I’ll be making sure you drain them both of cum every night for the rest of your miserable mortal lives. How does that sound to you, slave?” Cat smirked.

A distance part of my mind screamed out in a cold fury. But it felt like an inaudible whisper that was drowned out as I said: “I live to serve and obey, Mistress.”

“Good boy.” Cat purred as she turned me around and pushed me out of her tent. “Go enslave the fair for me.

I stepped outside, feeling the necklace hanging around my neck, and went to find my friends.