The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

All Men Are Not Created Equally

Chapter 1: Seduced

by Penny Propofol

Shelly Kent was a pretty brown-eyed brunette. She was petite, but with a delicious figure and she knew it. When she was a young girl, she was rather quiet and proper. She wore glasses and did well in school. Her teenage years brought on a very rebellious personality and it never really went away. Shelly loved the night life and exciting men that had an aura of danger about them. She was now 21 years old, and while she wasn’t a Goth girl, she did tend to wear quite a bit of eye makeup. She had beautiful soft, nude colored lips. When she put a little gloss on, she had an irresistible soft pout. She had sexy long dark brown hair in loose curls that hung past her shoulders. Her smile revealed a wicked sense of humor. In spite of her bad girl look, her chocolate brown eyes gave away her soft heart to any man that looked deep enough.

Her best friend Arlene Bowman was a blue eyed blonde with very straight long hair. Arlene was considerably taller than Shelly, she was a natural athlete. The girl was long, lean and strong. If it hadn’t been for her leg injury at the end of high school she would have had a scholarship in basketball and she had excelled at track as well. The two girls looked like a funny pair, but they had been best friends since grade school and they’d never once fought over boys. While they both loved the guys, they were attracted to very different types. Arlene liked them clean cut, handsome and buff. Shelly preferred guys with facial hair, tattoos and a definite “Don’t fuck with me” look about them.

Tonight the two were enjoying some drinks at a table at their favorite neighborhood bar. It wasn’t the trendiest place in town, but it was close to home, the music was good, the drinks were affordable and on a Friday night after a long week at work that was enough. The usual crowd was there, drinks and food were being brought out in a steady stream. It was busy enough to be fun but not crowded. As the music played, Shelly was telling Arlene about her awful day. As she spoke, Shelly kept thinking to herself how pretty Arlene was, she had the deepest blue eyes Shelly had ever seen. She couldn’t believe that girl didn’t have a boyfriend. Not that she hadn’t been approached. But Arlene was a selective young woman, she’d rather be on her own than with the wrong person. Shelly wasn’t so deliberate when it came to matters of the heart. She’d had hers broken too many times to count. She really wasn’t interested in most men, but when the right one came along she couldn’t help herself. Arlene began to console Shelly about her difficult day. Suddenly she looked past Shelly and stopped mid-sentence. The look on her face changed from sympathy to one of adoration.

Unable to resist taking a look at what had snared Arlene’s attention, Shelly looked back over her shoulder. A group of young men had just walked in, laughing at something one of them had said. One walked over to the bar immediately and ordered the drinks, the others started getting ready to shoot some pool. Arlene’s eyes followed Matt to the bar. He was clearly the leader of the pack, she was unaware that her mouth was still agape from talking. She was in a daze looking at Matt, he was exactly her type. Tall, super hero arms, deep set eyes, short hair, clean shaven. She adored the way his baritone voice rolled across the room as he thanked the bartender. He had a great, friendly laugh, dimples and lady-killer smile. Shelly covered her mouth and stifled a laugh when she saw the dazed Arlene staring dreamily at the man. Arlene had tunnel vision, all she could see was Matt. She had no idea how long she had been staring at him, empty minded and adoring. She suddenly became aware that his friend had pointed her out to him. She realized that he was looking back at her. She didn’t know how long she had been staring at him eye to eye. In an instant she wanted to crawl under a rock and die. She looked at Shelly who was doing her best not to laugh.

She got up suddenly and grabbed her coat. Without even saying a word to Shelly she put the jacket over her shoulder and headed for the exit. She’d never been so embarrassed in her whole life. The blush on her face was evident with her light skin tone. Just as she was reaching for the door she heard his voice right behind her. “Please, miss. Don’t go. I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to offend you. My name is Matt, can I buy you a drink?” She turned to face him. Arlene stood 5′ 11″ in her heels, she still had to look up to him. Matt was 6′ 4″ at least, with broad shoulders and built like a linebacker. For a few seconds she just stood there, looking at his majestic body and that handsome face. She felt his strong hands gently touch her shoulders, it soothed her instantly. She felt something reaching into her mind, making her let go and relax. Something was stirring her emotions of attraction to him. Though she knew it was happening, she was helpless to try to stop it, she was simply swept up in the emotional current. She heard his voice again speaking to her softly. He said, “Miss, are you okay?” A slight look of concern had crawled across that handsome face of his.

Recovering as best she could, she marshaled her remaining will and stammered. She said, “Oh, well... I uh... I have somewhere I need to be.” She felt her mind becoming ensnared in Matt’s sincere blue eyes. He said to her, “I’m sorry miss, I really didn’t mean to upset you. You just looked so pretty sitting over there and all. I thought what you did was really cute. If there’s any way you can stay for a little while I’d appreciate the company of such a beautiful woman.” He seemed so warm, so caring and sincere. She was beginning to take in the scent of his cologne. It was so masculine, rugged and virile. It had her puddling up almost instantly along with the feel of his hands on her shoulders. Somehow his words had reached her innermost mind, they had reached into her heart. Her heart and mind were turning to mush for him, she found herself wanting him so badly. She had been so terribly embarrassed and now he was rescuing her. Finally capable of speaking again, she smiled and agreed to stay. He led her over to a table for the two of them. Within seconds, Arlene was lost in a world alone with Matt. She’d completely forgotten about Shelly who had gotten up and wandered over by the jukebox to pick out some songs. She had never seen Arlene swept off her feet like this. The way things were going between Arlene and Matt, Shelly figured her room mate might need their place to herself tonight. She didn’t mind, Arlene had stayed out several times when Shelly had a man over. She ordered an appetizer and watched the other guys play pool.

She looked back over at the other table and realized that her friend was gone. Matt was nowhere to be seen either. Quickly she checked her phone to see if Arlene had written. No messages. It was very unlike Arlene to forget to let her know she was going home or out somewhere else, Shelly began to worry. Then she thought to herself, Matt and these other guys didn’t look like the type that would hurt a girl. She didn’t know Matt, but he didn’t look like a psycho. Then again, she thought, how many of them really do? She finished up her plate, put her jacket back on and headed out the back exit to get to her car. Just as she stepped out the door she saw Arlene up against the back wall of the building, kissing Matt passionately. She had her arms up around his neck, he had the back of her head cradled in the palm of his hand. The other hand gently caressed her cheek as he kissed her. Shelly was taken aback, she’d never seen Arlene do something like that in a public place. One look at the expression on her face made it clear that Arlene simply didn’t care about that right now. Her eyes were closed, she was lost in a world of passion. His kisses were really getting to her, there was no doubt that Arlene was going to lay down for this man tonight. Shelly thought to herself, “Good for her. It really has been a long time for that girl.”

Now that she wasn’t worried about Arlene she decided to make her way to the car. There were a couple of other places she could go and keep herself entertained. It seemed likely that her room mate would be headed home soon, but Shelly didn’t feel like going back into this bar. She made her way around the corner of the building and finally reached her car. She fumbled around for her keys and she dropped them to the pavement. Out of the darkness she heard voices laughing. Three figures stepped out of the shadows to surround her. She could only make out their silhouettes, but they didn’t appear to be up to any good. The tallest one said, “Well, well, well. What do we have here, boys? Looks like the little lady is having some car trouble. Maybe we should help her out.” She heard the other two laugh, one said, “Yeah. Let’s help her. Help her to some good loving.” Angrily, Shelly spat back at them, “Leave me alone, you bunch of ass bites!” The tall one to her left back handed her straight across the mouth shutting her up instantly as she fell back against the door of the car. The leader said, “Now, now. You see that? You went and made Cue-ball upset. You really shouldn’t provoke him like that.” Cue-ball, Sam and Tulley were neighborhood thugs with a reputation for trouble. Shelly was backed right up against the door of her car. She felt tears wanting to come out of her eyes. She’d had an awful day and now she was about to be assaulted by this bunch of scum.

He came riding out of the darkness up the street. The motorcycle roared and belched as he took it into the parking lot. The bright headlight bathed the group in its beam. The situation must have grabbed his attention, because Ben came to an abrupt stop and killed the bike. He kicked down the stand and got up slowly from the bike. As he stood up, and up and up Shelly got a good look the enormous and mysterious stranger. He was a very intimidating looking giant of a man. He had on a black leather vest, his muscular arms were both absolutely covered in tattoos all the way up to his broad, powerful shoulders. His hair looked like big red lion’s mane, he wore a large handlebar mustache. His eyes were hidden behind a pair of dark sunglasses. Cue-ball and the rest stepped back as they sized him up. He looked to be just a couple inches shy of 7′ tall, he had to weigh better than 300 lbs. The terrified Shelly didn’t know if this situation had suddenly gotten better or a whole lot worse. Slowly, deliberately without a word he began to walk closer to the group. They could hear his boots on the pavement in the night.

Once he got within a few feet of the congregation, he turned his gaze at each of them, studying the situation. Cue-ball popped off, “Mind your own business, you dumb ape or we’ll mess you up!” As he said the words he brought out a large knife. Slowly, Ben reached up with his big hand and lowered the sunglasses just enough to reveal his eyes. Then he fixed those blue-eyes into a piercing stare right through Cube-ball. In a frightening, deep, rumbling voice he said, “Son, I’m going to stick that knife so far up your ass it’ll probably cut your tonsils out for you.” Continuing, he said, “In other words, GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!” The man’s booming voice resonated through the three would-be assailants. The three young men took off running in terror. Ben chuckled to himself as he watched them pushing each other out of the way while they ran for their lives. Shelly, barely able to keep herself from crying managed to speak to him. In a broken voice she said, “So, now what? You’re going to pick up where they left off?? I’ve had the worst day of my life, I just want to go home. So now what?” Ben slowly reached down and picked up her keys that were still lying on the pavement. He held them out them to her in his large open hand. In his softest voice he rumbled, “Hey there, little miss. It’s okay, I’m not going to hurt you.” He brushed her cheek softly with his finger and said, “Looks like one of them got you pretty good.”

His touch sent a wave of warmth through her whole body. She looked up at him in surprise. She had been so frightened, she was actually shaking. A tear began to run down her face, he wiped it away with his thumb. Overcome by her emotions she buried her face into his shirt, crying as she hugged him. He felt the warmth of her tears and her sobs against his skin. As she cried she said, “Thank you. Oh, thank you. I was so, so scared.” She felt his warm hand on her head as he held her close. With the touch came an inexplicable calming, she felt it reaching into her brain through the back of her head. Softly he said, “Shhhhhhhhhh, it’s okay now miss. Don’t be afraid. Shhhhhhhhhh.” His warmth felt so good to her in the cold, damp night air. Her body nearly went limp as she relaxed in his arms. As she stopped crying she looked up at him with her big brown eyes. He could tell she was tired, lonely and needed comforting. He asked, “Are you okay now?” Her eyes drying, she smiled a little sheepishly and nodded her head yes. Smiling back he asked, “You want to get out of here?” Again, without a word, she smiled at him and nodded.

Taking her hand he walked her over to the motorcycle. It looked like a customized bike, it was sized perfectly for him. With an apparent ease he stepped over it and sat down. Once he had put the stand up, he helped her up onto the back. She heard and felt the powerful engine come to life with a thundering roar between her legs. She put her arms around him and hugged him tightly. His powerful body was so firm and solid to the touch. She heard the engine rev up and they started moving. Within seconds, they were back on the street, accelerating into the night. She closed her eyes, she felt safe and secure with him. The scent of the leather he wore along with his cologne was doing something to her mind. As they sped along, with her face resting against his broad back, she felt her defenses falling away. Normally, she’d never have gotten onto a bike with a stranger. Somehow she wasn’t afraid, in fact she found herself not wanting to let go of her hero.

With her eyes still closed she felt the bike turn off of the road and slow down. She could tell that they were riding uphill. She felt the bike take a lazy turn and then gently come to a stop. The rumbling engine fell silent and with his help she climbed down off of the bike. He looked even better in the light of the car port. Ben was a very handsome man in a rugged sort of way. His strong facial features gave him an intimidating look, but his slight smile was melting her heart. She couldn’t believe how big he was. Even sitting on his bike he was taller than her. He got up off of the bike, offered her a hand and walked her into the house. It was beautiful, an open floor plan, hardwood floor with an amazing view of the city below. With an easy stroll he made his way over to a bar. He asked her if she would enjoy a drink, she nodded yes.

Back at her apartment, Arlene in bed with Matt having passionate sex. She didn’t even think about how out of character it was for her to meet a guy and fuck him all in one night. Her mind was really foggy, all mush, she couldn’t concentrate. She didn’t care, all that mattered was this hot, hard wonderful dick stuck in between her legs. She was on top, straddling Matt, her hips were grinding into that hard meat of his. She felt his strong hands squeezing her buttocks every time the relaxed after a thrust. She was in heaven and deep down inside she knew that with every passing minute her desire to serve him and please him was growing stronger. Her ability to think for herself was drifting away. Something was getting into her mind, stopping her from thinking, making her feel things. Her emotions were too strong to fight, she was now totally under their control. The only question was, who was controlling her emotions?

She felt him sliding in and out, in and out of her. The veins on the shaft of his dick were rubbing against her vaginal opening, titillating her with each pass. She couldn’t even speak anymore. All she could do was let out sounds of unbridled pleasure as she felt her heart and mind being taken over by this Adonis. In the very core of her mind was that his voice she could hear? Was she being controlled by the power of suggestion? She wasn’t consciously aware of anything being done to her, yet on some deeper level she knew something was happening. Unfortunately, she as unable to concentrate on that. Her mind was now completely occupied by sex and it felt so good she was rapidly becoming hopelessly addicted to him. She trembled all over as she came, letting out a loud moan before she collapsed onto his chest.

In an instant she was on her back, pinned to the bed as he was trusting into her like some kind of beast. She could hear his grunting and growling as he was tearing her up. It felt so good she already wanted to cum again. The penetration was wiping her mind of thought, it was all she could focus on. Harder, faster, oh she wouldn’t be able to hold out for very long. With one last violent thrust he exploded inside her. She could feel the pumping, the splashing as it came out of him. Spent, he rolled off of her and onto his back beside her. Smiling, she curled up next to him, resting an arm and a leg on him. She lay her head on his chest, smiling up at him. The heat of his body, the feeling of his still-hot dick touching her soft, smooth inner thigh, his skin beneath her fingers. The scent of his body, it was all making her head spin. At some point in the night the old Arlene ceased to be, she was replaced by this happy and submissive girl. Her eyes closed as she began to drift away. All that mattered to her now was pleasing this man. This man knew a lot about making a woman feel good. She wanted to please him in return. That was her function now, she had no more personal ambitions. She belonged to him now, she would obey him and serve him. But first, she needed a good night’s sleep. She felt her body relax completely as she floated away.

Shelly was lost in a fog, kissing and being caressed all over. Ben’s kisses were gentle and strong just like his hands. It all felt so good, she just kept wanting more. Her feelings for him were like a drug, working it’s way into her system. He was all she could think about now. Pleasing him was all that mattered. Overcome with lust, she stripped in second and in another blink of an eye she was trying to get his pants off. He no more than got them down when she pushed him over onto his back on the couch. Immediately she was all over his dick, licking and kissing it. As it grew, she felt the heat from it on her face. The musky scent was driving her crazy, she had to have him. Straddling his abdomen, facing his dick she swallowed as much of it as she could get into her mouth. She kept swallowing it, deeper and deeper back into her throat. Her soft, full lips wrapped around the shaft, sliding farther and farther down as she swallowed him.

Once he was fully aroused and engorged, she turned around and sat her sopping hungry pussy onto that big, hot pole of his. It felt so good sliding in that she simply shuddered all over and dropped to his chest. She lay there, overcome by something as he gently fucked her deeper and deeper into submission. She’d lost the power to communicate or even move her body. All that existed was that big dick sliding in and out of her slippery, pink perfection. Her brown eyes were rolled up and half closed as the sensations enveloped her. Her mind was complete mush now, the fog permeated to her very core. She knew now that she was completely and totally under his control and she wanted it. She wanted to be his possession, his to command. With a shudder running through her body, she came as she lay on him. Ben got up and lay her face down, legs draped over the front of the couch. On his knees behind her he penetrated her doggy style. It was her favorite position, she let out a low, wavering moan as she felt that big tool of his invade her deeper and deeper. His powerful arms were wrapped around her, squeezing her gently but firmly. He could feel her soft, smooth ass against his upper inside thighs. He could feel them bend to conform to his shape. He loved her softness, her vulnerability, the warmth of her emotion. She didn’t know that he could read her mind, yet. All she really knew was that he was fucking her strong and slow, just how she liked it.

She felt his lips at her neck, just as she had wanted them there. She heard his tender words in her ear, or was it in her mind? Her body tensed up as she was getting ready to cum again. Her voice began to sound out, low at first and then the volume and pitch began to rise as she approached orbit. Each time that snake of his was pressed into her she felt her body give in whether she wanted it to or not. Was something happening to her mind? When he touched her body or her head it felt as though he somehow took ownership and control over it. He was getting ready to cum, she could feel it getting closer as his pace increased. She felt his hand reach around her front and start playing with her sensitive clitoris. He timed it perfectly with his thrusts, before she knew it she was calling out uncontrollably. He started gently nibbling on her ear and she lost control completely. She came all over, letting out a sigh as it finished. She felt him bear down and cum inside of her. The heat inside her was indescribable. As he stood up she felt herself being lifted up. He cradled her in his arms and kissed her, then made his way back to the bedroom. She felt him gently place her on the soft bed in the dark. He opened the large curtain over the window, letting the moonlight in. He looked really good in silhouette.

He got onto the bed on his back next to her. Giggling a little, she climbed up on top of him and rested on his chest. She felt completely at peace there, she felt her body melting into his as his hand gently caressed the back of her head. A few seconds ago she’d had all kinds of thoughts racing through her mind. Suddenly they were all floating away, her mind was going blank and she didn’t care. Closing her eyes she gave in completely and surrendered to the power taking control of her. When she awoke in the morning she would be his happy and obedient lover girl. She didn’t know why or how and that really didn’t matter to her now. Sleep claimed her, and she began to dream of serving her new master. Somewhere deep in her heart she loved the idea of being under his control. Obedience to him pleased her, she felt warm all over as she dreamed about her new life. He enjoyed having her tiny, soft body resting on his chest, he felt her peace and contentment and it pleased him. She happily slept in his arms through the night.