The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

All About the Hamiltons

Categories: be, ds, ex, fd, ff, hm, mc, md, mf, nc, ws

Teaser:

High school senior Megan has had a rough morning. She can’t remember anything she has done for the past three classes, and now she is learning the absolute power that ten dollars has over her.

Story:

Megan jerked her head up at the sound of the school bell ringing, blinking in confusion as she found herself in a situation that she didn’t quite understand. She looked around at the other desks, with students gathering their books and bags and starting towards the doorway leading out of the classroom.

She turned her head to look towards the clock hung over the door and saw that it was already twelve o’clock, noon... time for lunch. She gathered her own books and shook her head, trying to clear the fog from her brain. She couldn’t believe that she had fallen asleep in class.

She was certain that she had gotten a good night’s sleep the night before, and had even gotten herself an frappuccino from a fast food restaurant on her drive to school. She paused halfway to her locker as she realized that she couldn’t remember anything after getting the drink. She couldn’t remember where she parked, or what she had done in the first few classes of the day. It was all a blank in her mind.

Worse, as the fog cleared, it left a throbbing headache in its place. She pushed her books into her locker and rubbed her temples, considering giving up on the day, visiting the nurse’s office and getting permission to go home.

She pulled her purse out of her locker and unzipped it, starting to search through it for a stray aspirin or other pain pill for her headache, but before she found anything, she felt a nervous tap on her shoulder.

She turned her head in frustration and saw a boy whose name she didn’t even know. He was a freshman, she knew that much, one of the brain trusts who had gotten into the private high school she attended on special exception, as his family couldn’t afford the tuition fees. He was a wallflower, dressing in plain gray ‘store brand’ slacks, a nerdy t-shirt with some chemical formula joke on the front, and glasses that were way too thick for any teenager.

“What?” she asked tersely.

The boy coughed and blushed, before fishing into his pockets with both hands, digging around before pulling out a crumpled ten dollar bill. “Uh... Can I get a... a bj?” he asked in a quiet stammering voice.

“What?” Megan snapped, “No...” you can’t get a blowjob, what’s wrong with you?! “...t here. Follow me.“

That wasn’t what she had tried to say. It wasn’t what she had intended at all. She tried to blink in surprise, but all the sudden it was like she was a passenger in her own body. Despite all her efforts to resist it, she snatched the bill from his hand and tucked it into the hip pocket of her designer jeans, and then she grabbed his wrist and led him down the hallway.

He blushed as he followed her, clearly looking stunned by her reaction as well.

Her feet seemed to move on their own, and her every step sent her hips swaying and her toned posterior bouncing for the boy’s view. Her back was arched, and her shoulders straight and drawn back to put her b-cup breasts forward as obviously as she could, making them bounce in the bra she wore. She couldn’t even bring herself to blush.

It seemed like all eyes were on the scene, but no one moved to stop it. She led the boy in the opposite direction of the cafeteria, towards one of the little used restrooms, and without hesitation, she pushed her way right into the boy’s bathroom.

She felt like she wanted to curl up and die, only feeling a faint relief at the fact that the bathroom appeared to be empty. She walked past the standing urinals, and towards the stalls at the back of the bathroom, pushing open the last one before sitting down on the toilet without even checking to see if the seat was down or even clean.

“Close the door behind you.” she heard herself telling the nerdy boy, and she watched as he did so. And then, without any ceremony or preamble, she unzipped his pants and fished out his member.

It was the first dick she had ever seen in real life, let alone touched, and here she found herself stroking the soft, hot flesh, drawing his foreskin back to expose the ruddy head of his dick, and then she just leaned forward and started licking, dragging her tongue around that fleshy head as though it were a lollypop.

She was mortified, but he was clearly loving it. Despite her lack of any experience, her body worked as though she had been sucking dicks for years, and soon she was taking his cock into her mouth and bobbing over it, suckling and slurping as though he were the most tasty thing she had ever had.

It didn’t taste... terrible. It was salty, musky, and a bit funky, but not nausea inducing, but it certainly wasn’t as good as her actions made it seem. Still, the fact that it didn’t make her retch didn’t make it any better.

She tried to fight it, but her body refused to do anything but pleasure the cock that was now stabbing at the back of her throat, making her eyes water and her belly lurch. She swallowed around it, and felt a burn as it slid down her throat, her nose pushing to the musky and wiry hairs at the base of his dick as she got it all in, hearing him moan in reaction to it.

She blinked the tears from her eyes and felt herself suckling, her tongue licking at his shaft and extending out to tease at his balls. Her hands lifted and held his hips, rubbing at his flat ass through the slacks before she finally drew back and took a gasped breath before diving back down again, starting to bob from head to base in long and fast bobs of her head. It made her dizzy, left her breathless, and really disturbed her. She closed her eyes to alleviate the sensation.

The only good thing about the whole interaction was that he didn’t last long. She felt him tense up and heard him groan, and then she felt a surge of hot salty cum splash into the back of her throat. He then pushed her head back, causing his dick to pop out of her mouth as a second and third blast of cum shot across her face, causing her to flinch in surprise and close her eyes.

She heard a thump as he slumped back against the door to the stall, and he said something about how good that was, but she wasn’t paying attention. Instead her brain and her stomach warred with her body as she slowly scraped the cum from her face with her fingers, one finger at a time, and then stuck the ooze slicked finger in her mouth, as though she didn’t want to waste a drop.

She could taste the cooling cum, as well as smeared makeup and the salt of her tears from his pounding of her throat, all mixed together as she suckled her fingers clean. When her face was mostly clean, she felt her stomach lurch as she started to lean forwards.

She slipped off the toilet to her knees and put her hands on the cold tile floor, lowering her head slowly towards some small puddles of cum that had missed her face and blouse. She screamed ‘no’ in her head, but couldn’t stop herself as she opened her mouth, and calm as could be, started to lick the cum from the floor.

The flavors of cum, stale urine, dirt and cleaning chemicals assaulted her taste buds, but she couldn’t stop until every last drop was cleaned up. Then she sat up and smiled at the boy, saying, “Thanks, sexy.” in a sultry tone.

He grinned at her and nodded, tucking his cock back away and zipping up his pants before he opened the door and left her alone in the stall.

It was only once he was gone that she felt her body return to her control. She gave a shudder and felt her stomach lurch, giving a groan as tears started to form again as she was left kneeling in front of a toilet in the boy’s bathroom, alone with a belly full of cum. The door to the stall slowly swung closed, and as it did, she saw something that made her jaw drop. Written on the back of the stall door in bold black marker was ‘Megan Browning will do anything for $10.00!’ with the word anything underlined twice. It was her handwriting.

Megan hurried out of the bathroom after washing her face, heading towards the exit. School be damned, with what just happened, she had to get out. She had to figure out what was going on. She was certain that she was the laughing stock of the school by this point.

She pushed through the double doors at the end of the hall, and plowed right into a firm chest, bouncing off the other person and blinking up through tears at the wall of muscle that she had hit.

Brad Winston, the school quarterback and all around stud. He looked at her with a face filled with surprise and concern both, and asked, “Hey... uh... Megan. What’s wrong?”

Megan shook her head, unable to tell him what had happened, she instead said, “I... I’m not feeling well... I... I’m going home.”

He pressed his hand to her forehead, feeling for a fever, “Are you sick? I really hope you aren’t... I wanted to invite you to my party on Friday... my parents are going to be out of town for the weekend...”

He was asking her out? She knew that he wouldn’t do so if he had seen what had happened inside, or if he had heard. She felt her throat tighten as she choked back a sob, she knew that he wouldn’t want her there when he got inside and heard about it from the rumor mill. She stepped around him, muttering a sorrowful apology and ran down the steps and towards the parking lot.

It took her way too long to find her car, having no memory of where she parked the vibrant pink Beetle. When she finally did find it, she discovered that her purse and, with it, her keys were still in her locker in the school.

She turned her back to her car and sat down on the pavement, leaning back against the door as she started to sob, letting the tears flow.

Megan waited ten minutes past the second bell after lunch period, hoping that would be enough time for people to reach their classes so that the halls would be empty. She then stood nervously and walked quietly across the parking lot, towards the doors to the school. The halls were mostly vacant, those left in too much of a hurry to stop and bother her. She made a beeline for her locker and started fumbling with the combination.

“Come with me, young lady.” The voice was stern and strict, and more than a little mad, making Megan jump a little. She turned to see Vice Principal Withers standing behind her. The woman had her graying hair pulled back into a tight bun, and the hostile set of her face made her look far older than her actual age. She tapped at the floor impatiently with the toe of her four inch stiletto pumps.

Vice Principal Withers always wore high heels, often in less than modest styles, though most the students and staff put it off to the woman being only five foot one. Without the heels she would be forced to look up to most the students, removing a good deal of authority.

Megan cringed anyway. She was as tall as the woman without any shoes on at all, but her posture had taken a hit from the day’s stresses, and as the Vice Principal turned and walked away, she found herself meekly and silently following her.

The Vice Principal’s office looked much like any school office, with the best furniture a school budget would be willing to spare, degrees hung on the walls, books on the shelves, and personal nicknacks set on the desk. Vice Principal Withers took a seat behind her desk, and then pointed to one of the two chairs set before her desk, snapping, “Sit!”

Megan sat down and bit her lower lip nervously.

“I have heard some troubling reports, Miss Browning. First your teachers tell me you skipped your first two classes. Then several students report seeing you entering boy’s bathrooms all across campus. I find graffiti in every stall on campus offering you up as a prostitute. And then I hear that you went into a bathroom stall with a boy during lunch!” she frowned at Megan, “What do you have to say for yourself, young lady?”

Megan winced at every accusation, and when she was prompted to speak, she was almost in tears again, “I... I don’t know what’s happening... I... I can’t remember most the morning. I don’t remember doing those first things, and as for the last... I couldn’t stop myself. My... my body moved on its own!”

Miss Withers looked Megan over critically, and asked, “Tell me what happened.”

“That boy offered me ten dollars and asked for a blowjob. I wanted to smack him, and tried to yell at him, but my body wouldn’t do what I told it too...” Megan blurted in a rush.

“So you gave him a blowjob then.” Miss Withers declared, watching as Megan nodded, the younger girl’s cheeks blushed beet red.

Megan pleaded, “It wasn’t my fault! I didn’t want to... I’ve never even seen a penis before today. I couldn’t stop! I think there’s something really wrong with me. I can’t remember most anything of this morning, and then this... and I had this horrible headache.”

Miss Withers turned in her seat as she listened, opening a drawer, “I see. Well, we will have to check and make sure that you are okay of course...”

Megan gave a sigh of relief, but it was short lived as she saw the woman place a ten dollar bill down on the desk in front of her.

“...assuming you are telling the truth. Lets test that, shall we? I want you under my desk until the bell rings. You should be smart enough to know what to do down there.” the woman stated, pushing her seat back to make room.

Megan blinked in shock, “Oh...” no, please don’t make me do this! “...I know what to do, Ma’am. Don’t worry.” she felt herself standing, her hand moving to snatch the bill off the desk and tuck it into her hip pocket with the other. She walked around the desk and moved to crawl under it, watching as the Vice Principal hiked her pencil skirt up, and then pulled her panties and hose down, before sitting and scooting forward again to trap Megan under the desk.

She found herself looking up into the woman’s furry slit, her nostrils flaring as she took in the sour scent of the older woman’s lust and hot flesh. She wanted to sob, but instead found her head craning forward to push her mouth against the woman’s labia in a vulgar kiss before her tongue started to work.

Megan wasn’t gay... she wasn’t even bi. All she felt was humiliation and disgust as her body worked, but the sounds that came from her mouth as her tongue and lips worked on the older woman’s hairy snatch were those of a girl enjoying a fine treat. She moaned and cooed as she licked and kissed and suckled, her hands lifting to massage the woman’s bare thighs as she worked.

Above her, Miss Withers was nearly silent, going about her duties and typing at her computer, occasionally answering the phone, her voice hesitating or catching on occasion when Megan hit a particularly enjoyable spot for her.

Megan’s tongue wiped away the sour slime that oozed out of the woman’s body as the Vice Principal enjoyed her work, swallowing whenever her mouth became too juicy to prevent drooling, but never ceasing in her work.

It was almost forty minutes to the next bell, and Megan’s tongue worked tirelessly through it all, pushing the Vice Principal to multiple orgasms that the older woman fought to choke back. Megan couldn’t make herself stop until the bell rang, signaling the change in classes, at which point the Vice Principal pushed her seat back again and stood, adjusting her clothing as she smiled sweetly at Megan.

“Well done, dear. Now I trust that you won’t go telling anyone about this, and in exchange, I am going to make things easier on you around here.”

Megan stood up, smiling sweetly and saying, “Of course, dear.” before she felt control return to her. She wanted to slap the woman, and her hands clenched as tears welled up in her eyes once again. As she trembled with humiliation and rage, she watched the Vice Principal reach for the intercom.

The overhead speakers chirped to life, and then the Miss Withers announced to the whole school, “Attention students! Many of you have no doubt heard rumors about unusual activities today. I am going to address this right now. Prostitution is illegal, and our school takes such activities very seriously. Any student caught propositioning Megan Browning on school grounds will face one week’s suspension. Thank you.”

Megan’s jaw dropped in disbelief, her cheeks once again going scarlet.

“There. That should resolve any further problems. Now then, young lady, off to class with you, and I expect to see you in my office every day for lunch. Tomorrow you are having fish tacos. Don’t worry about lunch money... I’ll pay.” the Vice Principal then waved her off in a casual dismissal.

* * *

Friday night... it had been three days since Megan had become a whore. There wasn’t any other word for it. She had sold access to her body for money. It didn’t matter that she didn’t want to. Anyone who hadn’t known at lunch on Wednesday, had known after the Vice Principal’s announcement.

Wednesday afternoon the staff had ensured that no one bothered her on the way to her car, as the parking lot was on school grounds, but Thursday morning she had been stopped by the Vice Principal on the way into school, and informed that she had to use the auxiliary parking across the street from the school.

At lunch she was called to the Vice Principal’s office again. She was almost relieved when she saw a box of fish tacos from the mexican cafe down the street, but that was put to rest as she was handed two of them and a ten dollar bill, and told to eat quickly, and then eat slowly.

After school she made an additional thirty dollars as three guys ambushed her on her way off school property to her car. She ended up on her knees behind a storage shed as one of them took her virginity without any ceremony, and the other two jockied to see who could get their cock deeper into her throat, pulling her hair as they tugged her back and forth.

When they were done, one of them pushed her panties into his pocket and the three of them laughed jocularly with each other before walking off. Megan tried to pull up her jeans, only to find that while the three boys had made use of her, a line had formed. There were at least twenty guys in the line waiting.

She knew full well that she couldn’t have stopped them. She would have apparently willingly had sex with each and every one of them for just ten dollars each, but before the first could reach her, Brad pushed him against the wall. She hadn’t even seen him coming.

“Fuck off, you assholes. Leave her alone. Go home!” Brad stood between the line and her, fists clenched.

Megan’s jaw dropped as she looked up at Brad’s back, as he stood his ground. She knew that twenty guys would be able to overwhelm him, but apparently those twenty guys didn’t know the same thing. The crowd dispersed, and he offered a hand, helping her to her feet and waiting as she pulled her pants all the way up and buttoned them. She felt weird wearing the skin tight jeans without panties, and could feel the crotch getting soggy from the cum that had been injected into her leaking vulgarly.

Brad smiled at her warmly, “Hey, you okay?”

Megan shook her head, “Not really... th... thanks for saving me.”

He nodded and said, “No problem. So... you still coming to my party tomorrow night?”

She couldn’t say no. Not after he had saved her. She had agreed.

Friday saw leftover tuna surprise and forty minutes of sucking the Vice Principal’s pussy for lunch, but after school Brad walked her to her car and told her that she should be at the party at eight.

And so it was Friday night.

Megan sat on her bed, looking across at the closet and all her hung clothing. Then she looked down at the seventy dollars in her hands. Crumpled bills earned against her will at the cost of her innocence.

What did a whore wear to the party of a man she was growing to love.

She could wear something flirty and fun, but that would give the wrong idea to everyone attending the party. She could wear something dowdy and defensive, but that wouldn’t help her keep Brad’s eye. She bit her lip as she debated endlessly while staring at her clothes.

In the end, Megan decided on a powder blue top and a black pleated skirt, long enough to be modest. She knew that Brad would prefer a miniskirt, but that would be asking for too much. She picked matching blue panties and bra without even thinking about it, and then pulled on a pair of knee high striped socks in white and black. A pair of short heels in black completed the look.

The party was in full swing by the time she arrived, with a dozen cars parked along the road around Brad’s house. She had to park two streets away, and walk her way in, and she winced as she noticed that about a third the school seemed to be attending the party.

Brad answered the door when she knocked, and grinned at her, “Hey Megan, glad you could make it. Come on in...” he stepped back and offered her a beer in a red plastic cup, “...I think you are going to have a great time tonight.”

Megan knew the rules, you never drink from an open cup at a party, that’s how you get date raped, but she also knew that everyone in the party knew that for ten dollars they could do whatever they wanted to her, so she didn’t see how it mattered. She took a swig of the drink she was too young to legally drink, and shuddered a little at the bitter taste of cheap beer.

Brad wrapped his arm around her waist from behind and led her into the partying throng. Everyone watched her with a predatory eye, she wasn’t imagining it. Conversations stopped, and someone even turned down the music.

Brad grabbed an empty pickle jar off an endtable and hoist it into the air, letting Megan and the room see the taped on paper reading ‘MEGAN’S TIP JAR, $10.00 PER USE!’, he then announced, “The guest of honor has arrived! Step right up, and remember, it’s ten dollars a ride!”

Megan’s jaw dropped and she pushed away from Brad, looking to him with a mix of disbelief and horror.

He just grinned and said, “Relax, it was going to happen anyway, let them get it out of their system now. Besides... how much cash could they really all have?”

It was a private school... most the students had rich parents, or at least upper middle class, and if they had known in advance about things, they could have a lot of money indeed. Megan watched as guys and girls both started fishing into pockets and purses, pulling out bills.

Brad set the jar down on the end table again, and Megan opened her mouth to protest, but before she could say a word one of the guys stuffed a ten dollar bill into the jar. She felt it hit, that lack of control, as she turned to the guy and grinned, swaying her hips as she asked, “What shall we do?”

The guy told her to strip, and despite not wanting the whole room to see, she did as she was bid, slipping off her shoes before unzipping the side of her dress, letting it fall away and stepping out of it. Someone turned up the radio again, and she let her body start to move to the beat, rolling her panty clad hips as she unbuttoned her blouse and let it slide off her arms.

She wanted to die. She wanted the world to swallow her up, but instead she continued to dance, feeling her insides churn with humiliation as people started pulling out phones and taking video of her debasing herself.

Her lithe body swayed and ground to the music, egged on by the cheers of the crowd, and her hands slipped behind her to unfasten her bra before flinging it into the throng of people in front of her. Her breasts bounced free, and she couldn’t quite tell if it was the chill air of the room, or whatever strange power held her, but her coral pink nipples were hard as stones as they bounced along with the fleshy orbs they capped.

Her panties made a long and slow spiral down her legs as she rolled her hips, pushing them a little bit with each side as the beat of the music drove her. Soon enough she was kicking the small piece of cloth off of her foot and back into the crowd. Her socks were harder to get off, but soon enough she was standing naked amidst the crowd of teenage onlookers, and having met the terms of the payment, she felt control starting to return to her, but it didn’t last long, as more bills started to be shoved into the jar. She didn’t even have to see it, her back was to it, but the moment those bills fell into the jar, she just knew.

She ended up on her hands and knees between two guys, one fishing out his cock and presenting it to her face as the other pushed himself into her from behind. It ached, being stretched like that without any foreplay, but at the same time, she was dripping wet. She went to work on the cock in front of her like it was a delicacy, licking and suckling before starting to bob her head, choking herself on it over and over as she forced herself to push her nose through his pubic hair and to his belly. She didn’t even know who the guys were.

She bounced herself back and forth between them to the cheers of the crowd, even as they thrust at her and jostled her back and forth as well, breaking her rhythm on occasion. Still, the boys didn’t last long, and soon enough she was swallowing a load of seed, followed shortly afterwards by the feeling of a swelling heat in her belly as the boy behind her finished. No vacancy was left, however, as soon as one boy pulled back, someone else was there to take his place.

She was three rounds in before she felt a sharp pain as one of the boys shoved his dick into her ass, unlubed and unstretched, she felt every burning inch as it speared into her. Her eyes watered and her body shook, making the guy fucking her face cry out, “Watch the teeth!”

Someone slid beneath her, and started to play with her breasts, tugging at her nipples and twisting them as if they were radio knobs. It ached, but not as much as her ass did. Then she felt the boy beneath her spear into her pussy from below, filling all her holes at once with thrusting and pounding cocks.

The guy in front of her finally came, but instead of being replaced by another man, Megan found a round girlish ass pushed against her face.

One of the freshmen, Tina something or other, wiggled her ass in Megan’s face and said snidely, “Since my boyfriend’s busy in your ass, you had better get your tongue busy in mine.”

She barely had time to think about how horrible a command that was, as her tongue started to trace around the girl’s crinkled anus, licking and pressing and teasing.

Tina gasped out, “Fuck... she’s actually doing it!”

Her tongue slowly eased into the girl’s ass, digging as deep as Megan’s tongue could reach, and soon was moving in time with the cock thrusting into her ass. It was disgusting, humiliating, and tasted every bit as bad as she feared it would, but she couldn’t stop, and worse, she moaned and groaned as though she loved it.

From there, a competition started, with people trying to find what she ‘wouldn’t’ do. One minute she was sucking cum out of a girl’s pussy, the next three cocks were trying to push into her cum lubed ass at once while someone tried to push their whole fist into her pussy. Cum from the ‘gangbang orgy’ was gathered into a red plastic cup from her pussy and ass, and scraped off her face, and she was ordered to drink it. Then another filled with someone’s piss, which she just as apparently eagerly guzzled down upon being told to. One girl even handed her a safety pin and ordered her to pierce her own nipples and fit her earrings through the holes, and for ten dollars, she did just that, gasping in pain as she stabbed herself.

It became as clear to everyone else as it had become to Megan, there was nothing that she wouldn’t do for ten dollars, just as it said on the bathroom stall walls...

It was close to one in the morning when the party died down, and people started to leave. Most the alcohol was left untouched, as the main entertainment centered around Megan and not getting a buzz. As for Megan herself, she was exhausted, laying spent on the hardwood floor in a puddle of cum, her pussy and ass feeling stretched beyond belief, and her throat raw and her tongue sore from giving oral sex.

Once Brad saw the last of his guests out, he helped Megan to her feet and smiled, “I was keeping count, you made nine hundred and eighty dollars tonight. Lets get you into a shower.”

Brad was the reason she had been so abused that night, but she leaned against him and let him lead her naked into the ground floor bathroom. He got the water hot and helped wash her off, getting the spent seed off her skin and out of her hair, and even helping wash her privates. She closed her eyes and shivered at the gentle ministrations.

She hated being forced to do those things, but at the same time, she couldn’t count the number of times she had cum from what was happening to her. The sex had been unwanted, but that didn’t make it any less sexual. It left her feeling betrayed by her body in more than just the obvious way.

Megan asked as Brad toweled her off, “Do you know where my clothes are?”

He chuckled softly, “I managed to keep your blouse, skirt and socks, and your shoes are still there, but I can’t find the bra or panties. I’m guessing someone kept them as trophies.”

She groaned at that.

“The skirt and blouse got... soiled. So I put them in the washing machine. They are in the dryer now, and should be done in another twenty minutes or so.” Brad said.

Megan started to work the fasteners on her hoop earrings, trying to get them open to get them out of her throbbing nipples, but Brad stopped her just by saying, “They look hot, leave them in.” She groaned and let her hands drop.

He led her out of the bathroom and into the living room where the party had been, and once they reached the sight of her debasement, she saw the pickle jar, stuffed almost overflowing with wadded ten dollar bills.

“I don’t know why you decided to become a prostitute, but... I kept watch for you. No one used you without paying, and I didn’t let anyone steal anything from it.” Brad said, as if that helped.

Megan frowned, “I didn’t decide to... I can’t stop it. I don’t remember writing those things, and when someone gives me ten dollars, I can’t stop myself from doing whatever they ask for...” she motioned to her nipples, “...no matter how painful or disgusting.”

Brad blinked in surprise, “Huh? You... didn’t want to do those things?”

She shook as tears started to flow again, sobbing out, “No...” and melted into Brad’s arms as he pulled her into a hug. She felt Brad stroking her back gently, and she just cried into his shirt until all the emotion had drained away, leaving her feeling empty. “You must hate me...”

Brad shook his head and said, “Actually... I think it’s hot. Dad always said that a man needs two women. A smart wife to mind his home, and a sexy whore to mind his dick. And you’re both. I’d say you were just about the perfect woman.”

Megan pulled back at that, blinking up at him, “What?”

Brad smiled and leaned in to kiss her on the lips, deep and hard, before pulling back and saying, “I’m saying, I want you to be my girlfriend. I get that you can’t stop yourself from having sex with other people, but that kinda just makes you hotter.”

Megan’s jaw dropped as she just stared in disbelief at Brad. He was the perfect guy in so many ways, but he had never shown interest in her before all of this, and now he wanted her to be his girlfriend, even though she was an unwilling whore.

Brad reached into his pocket and pulled out a pair of ten dollar bills, asking, “Do you mind if I make it an even thousand?”

Megan had already been fucked so many times that she didn’t see the harm in two more. She looked at the pair of bills and asked, “Who’s the other ten for?”

Brad put two fingers to his mouth and gave a loud whistle, before calling out, “Duke! Come on boy!”

Megan turned and watched a huge black dog come bounding into the room and groaned, “Oh come on...” Brad stuffed the two bills into the pickle jar and any further protest melted away as she slipped down onto all fours again, watching as Brad pulled down his pants and drew out his throbbing erection.

Duke licked and slobbered between her legs for a bit, and it made her moan on her own, as it was the most attention anyone had paid to her instead of just using her all night. It was short lived however, and soon enough the dog leapt up onto her back and started stabbing at her crotch with his cock. She cried out as the dog’s member speared into her, just in time for Brad to slide his own cock into her mouth.

She felt herself going to work on Brad, even as the dog above and behind her pounded at her savagely, honestly thankful for all the stretching she had received through the evening, as the dog was huge. She found herself wanting to make the blowjob good for Brad, and as she tried, she was surprised to find her body allowing her, letting her take control, so long as she wasn’t trying to fight what was happening. She gave her boyfriend the best oral sex she could manage, and was honestly satisfied when she started to swallow down his cum, before feeling something the size of a grapefruit lodge inside of her pussy before the dog went crazy on her back.

She came several times in rapid succession from the pounding abuse to her pussy, and then the dog just lept off her and to the side, turning his back on her before giving a pull that dragged her a few inches back.

Brad tucked his cock back into his pants and moved to grab the dog by the collar, “Woah boy... wait up.”

Megan groaned and hung her head, “Wh... what was that?”

“His knot. He’s tied to you... it will go down in twenty minutes or so...” Brad answered. “I hope you enjoyed that, because there is nothing hotter than watching Duke plow a human bitch.”

Megan blushed and mumbled something noncommittal, but she knew that for ten dollars she would do it again, regardless of her feelings.

Half an hour later she was in her blouse and skirt, her socks pulled up and her shoes on, and Brad’s letter jacket keeping her warm as she walked back to her car. It had been a traumatic night, but she honestly felt pretty good about it. The thick roll of bills in her pocket didn’t hurt either.

* * *

Monday saw twenty dollars and a pair of blowjobs on the way into school, only to find that the Vice Principal had been arrested over the weekend for prostitution at a motel. Megan thought that was odd, but really was more just relieved that she wouldn’t have to spend her lunch break on her knees.

She met Brad in the halls by her locker, and was talking with him when she saw a girl walk past her with vacant, glassy eyes. It wasn’t until the girl’s back was to her that she recognized the ass wagging in tight jeans. “Tina?”

She excused herself from Brad and followed the girl to the girl’s bathroom. She watched as Tina went into the first stall, was silent for a few moments, and then moved into the next, and she noticed that Tina was carrying a permanent marker. She glanced into the stall and saw not far from her own name, ‘Tina Mcintyre will do anything for $10.00!’

There were already three other names written around the stall, each a girl that had used Megan at the party on Friday. She laughed and walked out of the bathroom, returning to lace her arm into Brad’s, saying, “Better tell the football team to save up their tens, because whatever I have... it’s contagious.”

End.