The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s Notes:

For some reason I haven’t been motivated to write recently. That is, until the strange idea for this story came out of nowhere. My creative impulses seem to wax and wane with frustrating irregularity.

This was also my first attempt to write a short story. I ended up discovering it’s not easy to make my stories short. Oh well. Enjoy!

Alien Beauty

I sat in the booth, feeling trapped. I had run out of options. I looked around the bar carefully, trying to be inconspicuous. I probably was failing horribly. I nursed my drink, pretending that I hadn’t spent my last dime on the fruity concoction. I had a bitter, metallic taste in my mouth, despite the sugary sweetness that slid down my throat. I felt like throwing up.

I knew it had been a bad idea to get involved with them, but I had needed the money badly. The job offer had seemed too good to be true at the time, but the old aphorism doesn’t always hold true when you are desperate. It had been easy money to start with, but once they felt like they could control me, they started giving me more morally ambiguous jobs. I might be broke, but my morals aren’t flexible. I wasn’t willing to do those kinds of jobs, and decided it was time to get out.

Laying low and disappearing from sight might have been a good idea. It’s too bad I didn’t arrive at that conclusion before I had decided to rat them out to the local news agency. They had promised me protection, but what they provided wasn’t adequate. After a few incidences involving drive by shooting attempts and improvised explosive devices convinced me that they wanted me gone for good.

It might be the vast and glorious future, but some things never change. Money talks, and dead people don’t. It didn’t take me long to arrive at the conclusion I should have reached earlier – I needed to disappear, vanish before someone else found me and made me disappear permanently.

I was young, and stupid. Some things are only clear in hindsight. I had hopped onto the first shuttle I could find that was departing for the farthest location possible. Unfortunately, they had been watching the manifests, so it was child’s play for them to figure out where I was going. I spotted suspicious characters at the spaceport, and was only able to elude pursuit before they saw me by ducking through a maintenance door that led outside.

The atmosphere of the planet made the air have a foggy, bluish tinge, but fortunately it wasn’t more difficult to breathe, or my attempt at escape would have had a premature end. The ditch and chain link fence at the edge of the air field almost made me scout out another exit, but I figured it was still worth a try. I almost gave up again when I saw what was occupying the ditch – large, nasty worm like creatures that appeared to be about a foot long. They were grayish in color, and seemed to have a cone-like shape. It was hard to see precisely, but they seemed to have some kind of opening at the larger end, which probably contained some kind of mouth. I was uninterested in looking closely enough to determine the particulars.

They appeared to be hugging the sides of the ditch, leaving a small gap in the center that I tried to put my foot in. I shivered with distaste as one of the slimy animals slid past my leg. I had a strange feeling that it was caressing my leg, but it moved on so quickly the impression was fleeting. They might be big, ugly, and nasty looking, but they seemed to be benign, simply a harmless native organism. I temporarily conquered my squeamishness and scaled the fence. I didn’t have any belongings to take with me, so it wasn’t too difficult of a task to accomplish.

After that, a short trek into town had led me here, hidden in the corner of a bar that went by the name ‘Shartana.’ The sign advertising the place contained stylized text flanked by strange multi-colored alien ladies that appeared to have stalks growing out of their heads. The art had been done by someone with real talent, but I dismissed it as a simple-minded view of what alien babes might look like to the undiscerning male eye.

Like I said earlier, I was real stupid. The thought hadn’t even crossed my mind that public establishments might be the first place they would check. I suppose you could excuse some of my stupidity – I wasn’t exactly thinking clearly after spending most of the evening running from almost certain death.

I tapped my toes nervously, anxiously trying to figure out what I should do next. I was jobless, homeless, and on the run from hard core assassins who wouldn’t think twice before tossing my lifeless body in a dumpster. This wasn’t exactly a bustling commerce hub, either, so it’s doubtful any authorities would find me in a timely manner, or even bother doing a proper investigation if they did.

My circuitous thoughts were cut short when the lighting scheme in the bar changed. The already dimmed lights went out entirely, and spot lights I hadn’t noticed before highlighted a short, but stout humanoid standing at a microphone. “Customers and patrons,” he said in a stentorian voice. “Allow me to introduce the incomparable, transcendent, unparalleled skill of your favorite out of this world performer…Lafatupu Sharina!” He dragged out the syllables in her name, pronouncing them articulately while he waved an arm animatedly towards the curtain behind him.

I was momentarily startled when the crowd that had gathered while I hadn’t been paying attention exploded with applause, loud cheers rocking the joint. Music with a heavy beat started, the curtain rose and the spot lights refocused, highlighting a new figure that now took central stage.

I had never seen such an odd, stunning alien before. The sign on the front of the building hadn’t been exaggerating – instead of hair on her head, she was bald, with two foot long tail-like appendages extended gracefully from the rear. They moved of their own accord, accentuating every action she made. She wore a skimpy two part cloth outfit that barely seemed to cover her up, the tightly clinging material leaving very little to the imagination. It was dyed dark blue, trimmed with dark purple highlights, colors chosen perfectly to match her body’s light purple coloring.

She moved with grace, caressing the pole that ran up from the floor in the center of the stage. Her every move was synchronized with the beats, inhumanly smooth. The crowd cheered as she gave them a saucy smile and licked her blue lips.

I didn’t want to admit that this alien display was arousing me. I knew the feelings that were racing through my body, had felt them before in what I felt were inappropriate situations, but had never acted on them. I couldn’t act on them now, couldn’t be distracted from trying to find someplace I could be safe. If I had known this bar was nothing more than a high class alien strip club, I never would have entered in the first place.

I stood up, ready to leave the place, though I still hadn’t taken my eyes off the performer. The light scattered off her shiny purple skin in dozens of directions, her spinning head stalks strangely hypnotic in nature, making it impossible to look away.

Suddenly, her head snapped up and her eyes locked with mine. I was startled to see that they were yellow, slit pupils studying me intensely, though I was clearly at least fifty feet away from her. Her grin widened, and she licked the air, her long, prehensile tongue darting out quickly. She winked at me so quickly I almost thought I was imagining things, then proceeded to gyrate her body in a form of motion you could loosely call dancing.

The beat sped up, but she kept up, her dancing looking effortless. The tails drifting from her head almost seemed to glow from within at several points, the appendages blurring in action. She spun and gyrated, faster and faster until no normal human could have replicated her moves, as the crowd cheered louder. She climbed the pole like a spider, then flung herself upside down, her legs wrapped around it tightly to hold her in position. She struck the pose just as the beat concluded, her head stalks drooping down to lightly touch the ground, her eyes flashing bright yellow, as if lit from within.

The crowd went wild, cheering and stomping her performance. “Lafa…tupu…Sha…rina!” The announcer yelled, causing the noise to raise even higher. “Thank you, thank you!” he yelled, shouting to be heard above the noise. The curtain dropped, hiding her body from view, though the exotic image of her had been burned permanently into my mind.

When the crowd had calmed down slightly, the announcer continued. “Thank you, thank you. She appreciates your enthusiasm. Remember, you can see her again tomorrow night, exclusively here, at the hottest place in all the known universe – Shartana!” There was some slight booing at the mention of ‘tomorrow night,’ but the announcer easily ignored it and left the stage.

I sat back down, stunned at my first encounter with a real alien being. Sure, I had seen other humanoids before, but they had always been run of the mill, classified in my mind as mundane. This one had blown all my preconceptions away. I had never known they could be so sensual, so hot. I had to admit to myself that I’d go into a back room with her in less than a second. I wondered briefly if her head stalks were sensual organs, or if they were just vestigial. It would only take a few touches to find out. My fingers flexed unconsciously.

It was hard to dismiss my arousal after seeing the hyper sexualized alien, but reality has a way of raining all over your parade. I already started filing the alien lady into the back of my mind with all the other unobtainable objects life had never thrown my way. I slumped back into the booth, feeling hopeless. I had a higher chance of kicking the bucket in the next twenty hours than I did of scoring with an unreachable beauty like Lafatupu. I sipped the drink again, then pushed it away, deciding it was too sickly sweet for my taste buds.

I stared at the table, ideas spinning through my mind. For someone on the run, that was a stupid position to be in. I almost jumped out of my skin when someone put their hand on my arm. I was ready to flee, and did a halfhearted kind of struggle before I could stop myself, but she was surprisingly strong, holding me in place easily.

“Whoa, are you okay?” She asked, a concerned look on her blue skinned face, her yellow eyes looking me over.

I sputtered, my mouth hanging open. She was another stunning alien, similar in looks to the dancer, except she was blue—really, really dark blue. Her arms were tightly covered by her purple dress, the solid color broken up by bands of gold that extended down to her wrists. Her head stalks twined playfully around her upper arms. I could see that they were decorated similarly to her arms, gold bands enhancing their natural blue color. When she talked, I could see slightly longer, pointed canine teeth, only visible now that I was close up.

“You’re…gorgeous!” My mouth didn’t seem to be connected to my brain anymore, the first thought off the top of my head slipping out. I blushed furiously, embarrassed at my unconscious statement.

“Thank you.” She said softly, her generous smile making me feel weak-kneed. “Why don’t you sit down, and we can talk.” She gently let go of my arm, and slipped into the booth, opposite me.

I’m not entirely sure what caused me to sit back down instead of fleeing. Perhaps it was because she was the first actual alien I had ever seen, or perhaps my strange attraction to her species made me want to find out more about them.

The outfit she was wearing was skin tight, some kind of purple rubbery material that stretched from her thighs to her throat. While it technically covered her, it didn’t leave much to the imagination. I found myself staring at her generous assets, their rounded shapes stretching the material suggestively. Light bounced off the stretch marks, enhancing their attributes.

“My face is up here, you know,” she said, sounding amused.

I jerked my head back upwards, embarrassed. “I’m sorry,” I said, blushing again, “but you’re amazing!” I was experiencing hero worship, a new kind of feeling for me.

“Thank you,” she said again, seemingly flattered. “But we’re not here for me, we’re here for you.”

“Here…for me?” I was confused. Why would they even care about me? I was entirely insignificant, worthless, on the run. My self-confidence had hit an all-time low.

“I apologize. Let me start over. My name is Shartana, but my friends call me Shar. I own this club. And you are?”

I was stunned into answering her question. “I’m Freja, but I usually go by Freia,” I said, my mouth on automatic. “Wait, you own this place? Why would you want to talk to me?” I started to get concerned, wondering if she somehow might have a connection to the people chasing me. My eyes flickered around the club, looking to see if there was anybody else waiting to ambush me.

One of her head stalks unwrapped itself from her arms and extended itself longer than I thought was possible. It stroked itself up and down one of my arms. For some reason, I found the action strangely soothing instead of disturbing. Curious, I touched it with my hand. It felt warm, alive, and seemed to glow in a muted fashion.

“She seems to like you,” said Shar, delight in her voice. “But let me get back to the reason I’m sitting here, and you’re sitting there. One of my dancers told me there was a patron that was highly interested in her, but not for the normal reasons. I believe she also said that you were cute.”

The strange comment she had made about her head stalk went right over my head. Instead, I seized on the remark the dancer had made about me. “Me, cute?” I didn’t consider myself to be all that pretty. In fact, I looked pretty dirty from being on the run. I was a literal mess, my long hair twisted and greasy. I hadn’t been able to shower in days, so I knew I also must smell ripe.

“Yes, she meant you. You might be dirty, but it’s not hard to see under the layer of dirt. That has piqued my curiosity. What is a regular human girl doing on my frontier world, covered in grime, seemingly desperate?” She stared at me intently, as if she could read my mind.

I was nervous, not wanting to reveal the real reason I was in such a state. “I’m just down on my luck,” I said, not telling her the whole truth. “And I thought I might be able to make it in a new and interesting place.” It was hard to keep the desperation from my voice.

She didn’t believe a word of it. “Come now, that’s clearly not the whole truth. This world belongs to us, not to humans. Why would you risk the prejudice of an unknown population? It would be almost impossible to find a job here if you didn’t belong to one of the major species currently living on this planet. No, I think you’re running from something. The question is, what?”

I was caught, but not yet willing to tell her what was wrong. I looked directly in her eyes, ready to come up with another story for why I had run light years to get away from what was chasing me. I had barely opened my mouth, when she spoke again. “You WILL tell me why you’re here, and what your purpose is!” she said forcefully. Her eyes flashed, bright enough to make me see an afterimage.

My body stiffened, and my mouth opened involuntarily. “I’m broke, homeless, and on the run from an intergalactic corporation that wants me dead. And you’re so hot, I want to kiss every inch of your beautiful body!” I felt disoriented for a moment. “What did you do to me?” I was ready to bolt again, despite the fact that my body was telling me I really wanted to get to know this alien better.

Her eyes flashed again before I could move. “CALM DOWN.” The order hit me like a ton of bricks, my body going slack in the seat. “I’m sorry about that, but I needed to know whether you were a danger to me or my sisters. I don’t tolerate duplicitous liars in the sisterhood.” She looked at me sympathetically. “Don’t worry, my dear, I don’t tolerate killers or assassins in here either. While you’re with us, you’re safe.”

I was kind of freaked out by her ability to manipulate me, but I believed her when she said I was safe. My choices had boiled down to staying with the alien lady that had strange hypnotic abilities, or fleeing to the outside where everything was unknown and I might end up dead. It was strange how given all my current options, staying and talking with a controlling, beautiful alien was better than the alternative. However, I was starting to get worried about what might happen if I did stay.

“How did you do that?” I asked timidly, still not sure if staying was the right decision.

“It’s a limited form of suggestion,” she said carefully. “We can’t make anyone do what they don’t want to already do. It’s not magical.”

I wasn’t sure if I believed her, but I had already made the decision to stay. “Would you like another drink?” she asked. “It’s on the house.”

I suddenly realized I was getting thirsty, my lips were chapped. “Yes, please.”

She didn’t bother to ask me what I wanted, instead flipping one of her head tails in an unusual fashion. “I know just what you need -something to pull you out of that depression.”

The motion must have been a signal of some kind, because a drink for each of us arrived shortly. It looked strangely blue, with chunks that could have been ice suspended in it. Curious, I took a sip. It was sweet, but not sickly sweet like the last drink I had given up on. It was surprisingly good.

“Now, tell me about yourself, my dear. What have you done with your life?” She looked at me intently, her head stalks making slow undulating motions in the air.

I wasn’t sure why, but I felt as though I could confide in her. I spilled my guts, telling her about my previous job, and how I had barely managed to escape from being killed several times. I felt almost whiny, tears coming to my eyes when I explained about how I had to run, being lost and alone. Maybe I just felt like I needed to tell someone my story, to make sure someone understood me.

She sat and listened, making no judgment on my actions. I loved her for just sitting there, listening while I got out all my troubles and worries. When I had finally petered out, I felt empty, like I had gotten a huge load off my chest. I looked at my glass, now empty. I hadn’t even realized that I had been drinking it. I blinked stupidly, wondering what would happen next. What could she do for me? I was still stuck, trapped. Nothing had changed.

I was starting to feel exhausted, sleepy. When was the last time I had slept? I had been running on adrenaline. I could barely keep my eyes open.

She noticed my condition. “You’re tired. Don’t worry, we’ll take care of you. We won’t let anything happen to you while you sleep. My sisters will definitely want to meet you.”

She gathered my pathetic, unkempt body into her arms. I couldn’t move, I was simply too tired, too sleepy to make the effort. I vaguely remember her kissing my forehead before I drifted off into unconsciousness.

* * *

I felt woozy, my mouth gummy. What had I been drinking? Memories started hitting me like cinder blocks. I vaguely remembered escaping from the airport, jumping the fence, visiting the bar – beautiful aliens. I smiled bemusedly, still feeling wonky.

Sounds from seemingly far away suddenly snapped into focus, and I opened my eyes. Several pairs of yellow eyes stared down at me from alien faces. “She’s awake,” said one of them, a voice which seemed somehow familiar to my muddled mind.

I was worried, but not immediately alarmed. “Wha’s going on?” I asked, still not terribly coherent.

“You were very tired, and collapsed in the booth,” said one of them, a fake smile plastered on her face.

My mind suddenly connected her face and purple coloration. “You’re Lafu…Rafu…” I sputtered, not able to pronounce her name properly. “What are you doing here?”

“You can call me Laffy,” she said calmly, “and why wouldn’t I be here to help initiate our newest sister?” This time her smile was genuine, and a little creepy. The small fangs that peeked out beneath her lips suddenly seemed less cute and more predatory.

“Sister? What are you talking about?” I tried to sit up to make more sense of the situation, but suddenly found I couldn’t. My mind obviously hadn’t been on the ball, or I would have noticed earlier that I was pinned down. ‘Laffy’ held my right arm, another unnamed alien with a bright yellow coloration was on my left, and two more lay on my legs, these ones naked with neon colorations that hurt my eyes. They each had an arm tucked under their chin, and they stared at me hungrily, their generous and very bare busts straddling my legs.

Their head tails seemed to be caressing my body, slowing stroking back and forth. It would have been eerie if it wasn’t turning me on. I tried to ignore the sensations, intellectually knowing I was in a very bad situation. I was caught, trapped again, but this time by aliens. Very beautiful, smoking hot aliens. I shook my head, dispelling the less than useful thoughts. I needed to figure out what was going on.

Laffy had watched my expression change from thoughtfulness to lust and back again, amused at the predicament I found myself in. I started to get pissed off. “Answer me!” I barked, snapping at her.

She actually laughed at me, still not slackening her seemingly careless grip on my arm. I tried to pull away, but she held me easily. It didn’t even look like she had to put serious effort into it. Light briefly bounced off a barbell she had placed in the center of her tongue. I briefly entertained a thought of what it might feel like deep inside my pussy.

Why was I so horny? Why was I feeling so attracted to them when I was clearly their prisoner? Or maybe I was to be a play thing? I couldn’t help but shiver with excitement at that thought, no matter how inappropriate it was for the situation.

“Don’t worry, you’ll understand soon.” She remained enigmatic, seemingly waiting for something to happen.

I wasn’t ready to be so sanguine about my fate. “Get off me!” I said desperately, trying to shift my body enough to put them off balance. It all turned out to be rather useless, as I was only able to gain an inch or two before they shifted their weight slightly and blocked my escape. I started to despair – all I wanted to do was to be free!

I was so stressed out at the situation. I broke down, tears streaking my cheeks. “Please let me go!” I begged them.

Laffy frowned, seemingly uncomfortable at my break down. Too bad for her. I started crying harder. Unexpectedly, she pulled me close, and kissed my cheek tenderly. “It’s not that bad,” she said sympathetically. “Everything will be fine, soon. You’ll have the freedom you’d never have on your own, you’ll see.” When she pulled back, one of her head tails remained behind, gently stroking a tear streaked cheek.

I hiccupped once, then stopped crying, though I still felt morose. The waiting and my unknown fate was really getting to me. I started to hope they’d get what they were planning on doing over with quickly. I was tired of being out of control.

“Ah, here she is. You took long enough!” Laffy sounded sarcastic.

“Well, excuse me for being thorough,” said a voice from out of view that I recognized as belonging to Shar. “For some reason they didn’t let me leave with just two like usual.” She wheeled some kind of rectangular contraption into view beside me. Her body was as beautiful as I had remembered from earlier, her tight purple dress making my libido spike again.

I looked at her forlornly. “Please, let me go!” I said, plaintively.

“I’m sorry, dear, but this seems like the best solution. To all our problems.” Her voice sounded final, as if the decision had already been reached. “Besides, in a few minutes you won’t care anymore anyway.”

She stepped back, and opened a flap on top of the wheeled box she had brought with her. She held out her arms wide, a look of rapture on her face. “Sisters, it is time for yet another to enter our blessed race. To know them is to love them. We serve them, and they serve us.”

“We serve them.” The other aliens chimed in a monotone, echoing her words. It sounded like some kind of strange ritual. I gave up trying to struggle, strangely fascinated by their synchronized actions.

“We give them our freedom, and in turn, they give us ours. Freedom from want, freedom from worry, freedom from illness. All they ask is our obedience in all matters, which we will give always.”

“Always…” murmured the chorus, their head stalks twirling in strange hypnotic patterns. I looked at them, feeling like I had been transported to an alternate reality. What kind of strange cult was this?

Shar pulled something from the box, holding it in the air. I was baffled for only a moment, sudden recognition striking me. It looked like one of the worms I had seen earlier in that ditch at the airport! It didn’t appear to be alive at first glance, its coloring dull and gray. The long, worm-like structure was limp in her hands. She set one on her left shoulder, then retrieved another one and sat it on her right.

“And now, we will bestow the gift of sisterhood on our new member. She will not accept at first, as we did not. Soon she will come to know them, and obey them, like we do, always.” She turned mechanically, and moved behind me with the worms until she was out of sight.

“Prepare her,” said Shar simply. As one, Laffy and the yellow alien leaned forward quickly, trapping my arms. They grasped my head, holding it stationary. It was only at that moment, when it was too late to do anything productive, that a sudden spark of insight lit through my brain.

These supposed ‘aliens’ must not be aliens at all! They must have started out as regular humanoids originally. Somehow they had been changed, converted to be one with those strange worms. The evidence had been staring me in the face the last few hours – the strange motions the head tails were making, the intelligence they appeared to be displaying. They weren’t a part of these women – they were separate organisms, living with them in some kind of symbiosis!

I had a bad feeling that I was about to find out what happened when somebody had a ‘close encounter’ with one of the worms. Realistically, it was too late to escape physically, so I tensed up and hoped that I would be tough enough psychically to resist whatever mental invasion I thought might come.

“And now, three become one, with bonds too thick to be cut, ties deeper than life,” Shar said ceremoniously. I felt something stick to the back of my skull on the right, almost like some sort of suction cup. It wasn’t long before I felt a similar sensation on the left. My head felt strangely heavy, weighed down. A vague tingling over my scalp line was the only other obvious effect of having the large worms stuck to my skull.

Actually, it wasn’t too bad. Not nearly as bad as I thought it would be. My imagination had brought up images of sharp teeth boring into my brain, my mind being sucked into oblivion. The truth wasn’t nearly as horrendous. In fact, I could already feel my horror being replaced by a feeling of real contentment, relaxation in their alien embrace.

“The joining is complete!” Shar sounded smug, pleased with their accomplishment. I started to get annoyed, though I couldn’t remember precisely why. Didn’t I want this to happen to me? Wasn’t it my choice to join with my new sisters, new confidants through a sacred ritual? Wait a second – no, this was all against my will! This was all wrong!

I could quantify the strange pressure to conform now – it was coming externally from my mind. I started to fight it, desperate to keep control of myself. It would be all too easy to give in, let the aliens win. I couldn’t allow that.

“Something’s wrong,” said Laffy, panic creeping into her usually confident voice for the first time. “She’s not relaxing. She’s fighting it!” They held on tight, my body shuddering uncontrollably in their tight grip. “Hurry up, do something!” I could see her eyes looking down at me, the usually sultry orbs now wide with fear.

Shar swore an expletive, ruining the rhythm of the ritual. “I knew there was a reason they gave me more than two.” She hurriedly moved back to the cage she had brought into the room, her moves still liquid smooth despite the emergency. She quickly pulled a third worm unceremoniously from the box and rushed back to my side.

“This is unusual, but not unprecedented,” she said in a calm, controlled manner. “Hold her still, please, ladies.” Their arms locked around my head once more, trying to mitigate my rapid movements. I was still fighting the invasion I perceived to be happening in my body. I still felt confident I could hold them off, retain control.

Another suction sound came from the back of my head, rougher this time than the first two times. My scalp tingled. “Four become one, not three,” murmured Shar, sounding intrigued. My resistance instantly crumbled, and I slipped into a deep, dark hole.

* * *

When I woke again, I felt great, as if I had slept in hours past my normal wake-up time. I sat up, curious about what was happening to me. My recent memories seemed to be there, but they didn’t seem alarming. I wasn’t exactly sure what had happened, but I was happy about it. The memories seemed great, joyous even.

Then, I started to notice the differences in my body. My hands didn’t look like they usually did. Normally they were a pale pink, not abnormal for a human. Now, they were a pale green. The coloration seemed to be right under the skin, not too obvious, but definitely different than before.

I touched my face. That didn’t feel any different, but something definitely odd was going on. My head felt strangely heavy, and my neck muscles were complaining. I moved my hands to the rear of my head, a suspicion blooming in my mind. Sure enough, instead of the normal curve of my skull covered with hair, they encountered two rounded projections. I was completely bald!

I felt around slowly, finding no gap between the tentacle-like structures and my skull – they were firmed glued to my head somehow. I tugged gently, to see what would happen, and they felt firmly attached. It was pretty obvious they weren’t going anywhere – they were a part of me now. Strangely, I wasn’t sure that I wanted them gone, anyway. My fingers slid down slowly, confirming what I now knew had to be the truth – I had a pair of my very own head stalks mistresses.

The moment I came to this conclusion, the two tails I had been touching wrapped themselves around my upper arms, squeezing gently. Happy pulses darted through my mind, a joyous kind of welcome. I couldn’t help but smile, pleased with their playfulness. I could barely see the ends of each stalk, as they twirled with happiness. I could have sworn these were the worms I had seen Shar sister taking out of the box earlier. They had been an ugly grayish color then, but now they looked vaguely pale green, like my hands and arms. I seemed to be developing some kind of coloration – maybe it was a natural process of bonding with them? Somehow I knew this speculation was the truth.

It was hard to say where this certainty came from. The alien beings didn’t seem to be capable of communicating directly, but were empathic, communicating via emotions. On the other hand, though the communication they did have was nonspecific, I wasn’t sure I could actually disobey them even if I wanted to. I briefly entertained the thought of running away, telling somebody about the crazy organization sisterhood these aliens had and their strange induction becoming ceremony. I then found myself suddenly wondering what it would feel like to stroke my stalks heavenly.

The urge was sudden, and there was no good reason to resist it. I ran my fingers over the tapered ends of the stalks slowly, staggered by the vast amount of arousal that was flooding my system. I had to stop for a moment, my face flushed, out of breath. A third stalk came out of nowhere, wrapping around my neck and slipping itself between my breasts before I could stop it.

The words Shar sister had said earlier now made a lot more sense – I must have three tails instead of two, unlike the other aliens I had encountered earlier. Did that make me an anomaly among alien kind? My speculations were cut short when the third stalk demanded more of my attention, the prehensile structure starting to vibrate unexpectedly.

I shook my hands free of the other tails, grabbing the one that had taken an inconvenient position on my body. I pulled it out gently, shuddering, while admonishing it softly. “Now, now, I can see what you’re trying to do, but I don’t want to start with that, or I won’t get any answers about what’s been happening to me.” It pulled back and waved at me once, before vanishing beyond my view back into its original position. Maybe I had some limited control of my new body parts friends after all?

I was ready to do more experimentation, but a giggle from within the room interrupted my introspection. My head tails echoed my startled reaction, rising around my head like some kind of aura. When I had first arrived, all of the aliens sisters had looked alike except for their coloration. I was starting to notice more subtle features to differentiate them now, but I hadn’t yet met enough of them to know who they all were yet. Fortunately, I hadn’t yet met more than one alien colored purple, so I knew it had to be Laffy, laughing at me.

I looked up at her, frowning at the mirth she was having at my expense. She was wearing the same outfit as earlier, so not as much time could have passed as I had supposed. It was harder for me to move my eyes back to her face this time, especially after I noticed the blue gem nestled in her belly button. She looked like an alien porn star love slave, and from the gleam I could see in her eyes she seemed ready to jump my bones. I couldn’t say that I would object if she pressed the matter, but first I needed to try and extract some information from her.

She looked like she was about to make a move, so I quickly said “hold on. I want to ask some questions before we do anything else.” My alien visitors friends seemed fine with this decision, becoming quiescent.

Laffy made a fake sad face. “If you really want to…but I think I know what you’d like to do even more.” She licked her lips, looking at me seductively.

I refused to be moved, even though a thrill was racing through my body, amplified by my new friends. “I think I understand quite a bit now, but I still have a bunch of questions.” I raised my eyebrows at her.

She looked at me warily. “Alright, but only if you make it quick. My friends are not the patient sort.” Her head stalks twirled in the air rapidly, emphasizing her point.

I was unimpressed by her antics and doggedly continued onwards. “Why…am I turning green?” That seemed to be the most pressing matter. I lifted my hand in front of my face as a demonstration. It had continued to change color along with the rest of the visible skin of my arm – it was now light green, less pale than before, as if the pigment was intensifying.

She frowned, looking perplexed. “Ask me the hard one first, why don’t you? I’m not entirely sure. Somehow when you integrate with the mistresses it changes your skin color. Everyone reacts differently, so we’re a multi-colored bunch. At the rate you’re changing, you’ll probably be a dark green within the hour.” She squinted at me. “I can even see it changing now, slowly. I hope you liked watching Kermit the Frog when you were growing up.”

I paused, staring at the back of my right hand. She was right, with every heartbeat it seemed that strains of color were moving slowly under my skin, like some kind of food coloring. I couldn’t work up any indignation at the process, just a vague feeling of rightness that emanated from everywhere and nowhere. “I see.” I cracked a crooked smile. “It’s not easy being green. I get it. Har har. What else do I have to look forward to?”

“Well, what do you think?” She cracked a smile, revealing her short fangs. She licked them carefully, showing them off. She winked a yellow eye at me, and struck a sultry pose. “What you see is what you’ll get. Might take a day or two for all of it to come in, but it won’t take too long. You’re one of us now, once it’s finished nobody will be able to tell the difference between you and any other sister. You won’t care, either. I guarantee it. You’ll be having too much fun.”

I wasn’t sure I cared too much as it was already – try as I might, I just couldn’t get alarmed at the idea that I might turn into a facsimile of her, be sexy like her. I couldn’t stop myself from verifying what she said, surreptitiously licking my upper teeth just to check. Sure enough, my canines seemed longer than normal, though they weren’t yet as obvious as my drastic skin color changes.

I tried to keep the momentum going, pushing out some more questions. It was getting harder and harder to concentrate on stringing the words together, thoughts of coupling with Laffy starting to crowd out the rational ones. “Why am I feeling so…happy? This can’t be normal.”

She considered carefully. “It’s…them. They have a symbiotic relationship with us, making you stronger, healthier, sexier, more desirable. Oh, and horny, too.” She put an index finger in her mouth, drawing out it slowly in a coy manner, as if she was licking a lollipop. Seeing that I wasn’t quite ready to give in yet, she continued. “In return for those benefits, they have ways of controlling us. We can’t directly go against their direct wishes, and they can influence our thoughts in subtle ways. That’s why we don’t worry about a new sister betraying us. She simply can’t do it, her mind is chained with invisible, unbreakable bonds. That’s alright, though, you won’t even notice it, and they’ll make you feel so good you’ll even forget the boundaries are there. You’ll be so in tune with them you won’t even feel like they’re a separate part of you. Once they go on, they never come off.”

I was getting more and more distracted. I knew I only had about one question left before I’d need to take some kind of action. I noticed that I had been unconsciously stroking one of my tails mistresses, and had to make an effort to stop so I could ask my last question. I ignored the sense of loss that flooded me. “I’m different, though, aren’t I? Why do I have three tails instead of two?” I started stroking again, unable to stop myself.

“I’m not entirely sure, but I think it’s some kind of status indicator. Those people who are stronger of will during initiation need more mistresses to be controlled properly. It’s also an indicator that you might end up more powerful than those of use with only two tails. That’s not always true, though.” She cocked her head at me, rubbing one hand over a breast while the other stroked a tail. I could see her aroused nipples dimpling her dress, clearly ready for some action. “Are you done now? I’m almost ready to explode here.”

I was breathing heavily now, not really concentrating on anything. “I’m so hot…so ready…I need…” I wasn’t able to finish the statement, one hand darting for my crotch as the other continued to massage a mistress.

Laffy literally pounced on me, covering the distance between us in a fluid bound, her head tails dancing in the air. I fell backwards onto the table I had been sitting on, surprised by her sudden action. She wrapped her arms around me, kissing me directly on the lips. I lay there, stunned at her brazenness, as she explored my mouth with her tongue. Our breasts gently pressed against each other, absorbing the pressure of our embrace.

She pulled back slightly, her head inches away from mine. Her eyes were hypnotic, lit from within. “Mmm, tasty,” she said. “I’m glad I drew the long straw. I knew you’d make an excellent convert as soon as I saw you in the audience.”

“You’re amazing,” I replied, kissing her back. We dueled with our tongues for a while, just soaking in each other’s faces. While I was distracted with that, she moved her hands in and cupped my breasts, squeezing them carefully so they bulged forwards to touch hers. I thought this was a great idea, and returned the favor.

Eventually, she pulled back again and smirked at me. “That was just the appetizer. Now it’s time for the main course. Let me show you how our race has sex.” She stood up, our head tails untangling from each other. I hadn’t even noticed that they had intertwined with each other. “First, we need to remove that restricting clothing.”

I hadn’t changed outfits since leaving the space port, so my clothing was dirty and ragged. I wasted no time in divesting myself of the raggedy items. Laffy stripped quickly too, but her outfit seemed built for the job. Only a few clasps needed to be undone for the top and the bottom to waft to the floor gently.

“Ooh, commando. Risky! I like you.” She smiled at my lack of a bra. I brazenly cupped my breasts, pushing my chest out.

“Hurry up, slowpoke.” I stuck my tongue out at her through fangs that were now long enough to dimple my lower lip. I was feeling confident, powerful.

It wasn’t long before she was naked too, our clothing littering the floor, forgotten.

“Now lay back,” she said commandingly. I did as she asked, wondering what would come next pleasure. She climbed over the top of the table and sat herself over my waist, facing my feet. Then, she dragged herself backwards and leaned over so her ass was close to my head, my dimpled breasts pressed into her stomach region. Her legs scissored wide, lying on either side of me. That also meant that her head was near my nether regions.

“Here’s how this is going to work. We’re going to do a traditional sixty-nine, but better, because we have something vanilla females of other races don’t.” One of her head stalks waved back and forth in the air slowly, as if it was volunteering the answer. “That’s right, we have built in dildos. Don’t worry about them disapproving, because they love it. It’s one of their favorite things to do!”

“The first thing you do is tease your subject,” she continued. I tensed up, then jumped when I felt a tickling sensation from my vaginal region. “You want to make sure the subject is good and ready for insertion, so you start with your tongue.” I could feel something warm and soft licking at my most sensitive parts. I thought I had been ready for this before, but I was mistaken. It felt fantastic.

I didn’t want her to feel left out, so I tried licking around her pussy gently, seeing what kind of reaction I could elicit. I stroked the sensitive skin next to it with a finger. She gasped gently, her muscles tensing. “I thought I was the one supposed to be giving the demonstration?” I hesitated, not sure if I was doing the right thing. When she spoke next, she sounded breathless, but not angry. “Don’t stop, please! You’re hitting the right spots.”

I continued working on her the same way, waiting for an indication of what to do next. She descended back to her own tasks, making me pause momentarily to ride the waves of pleasure that were stoking my hunger. She made a cute mewling noise, bucking her hips once. “I think we’re ready,” she said, gasping for air. “Just stick one in. It’ll know what to do.”

I followed her advice, choosing a mistress at random to plug her vagina with. As soon as it touched the hole, it slid in, carefully but with purpose. The noise she made at the entry was soon echoed by me, as I felt myself being slowly filled. I could see the pulsations the head stalk was making as it entered Laffy, the process being mirrored on me at the same time. It took many long seconds for them to position themselves properly in us, both of us squirming as our holes were filled.

Finally, they were in as far as they could go, and they stopped moving. I felt pleasantly full, pleased and aroused, like a sexy slave being played with by my mistress lover. “It’s time,” Laffy said, confidently, clearly having experienced the process before. “Get ready for it!”

Ever so slowly, the head stalks doubling as dildos started to move outwards, pulsating at the same time. Both Laffy and I screamed our pleasure, bucking against our mistresses, trying to extract as much pleasure as possible. I rubbed the area around her filled hole, faster and faster, trying to enhance the pleasure as much as possible.

I wasn’t sure how much time had passed, but I continued to buck against Laffy, our turgid breasts pressing against each other. We vibrated like two dolphins swimming through the water, our dildos sliding in and out easily.

We couldn’t stay at this level for long. At least I couldn’t. Despite the extra attention I was giving Laffy, I orgasmed first, some kind of feedback from my mistresses smothering my rational mind. I jerked back and forth, screaming my pleasure to the world. While my attention was distracted, my mistress continued to pump Laffy until she could no longer hold out either.

She shrieked as loudly as I had, lubrication squirting around the sides of her filled hole. I lay back on the table, strung out from the action. I could feel Laffy’s mistress slide out of my vagina slowly, making me feel unnaturally empty. I huffed, breathing out a deep breath.

Laffy shuffled around on top of me, and gave me another quick kiss. “That was better than I expected!” She seemed more energetic than I felt. A dangerous twinkle came into her eyes. “Come on, let’s go to the couch. We can relax over there.” I let her pull me upright and lead me to the couch nearby. She motioned at me to lie down, which I did, then she laid down next to me and wrapped me in her arms. I started to feel better already, my energy levels starting to rebound. How could they not, when my arms were full of a sexy, purple alien?

We cuddled lovingly, my dark green head tails wrapped around her purple ones tightly. Hours passed and we made love several more times while our mistresses got to know each other better.

* * *

I danced, free from any worry or care, my mistresses spinning behind me in intricate, hypnotic patterns. I knew the crowd was watching my every move, eating up every spin and gesture. I hadn’t yet learned enough moves to be a great dancer, so instead I relied on my exotic looks and racy outfit.

The club lights rotated in random directions, changing patterns frequently, only allowing the large crowd to get glimpses of my routine. This worked to my advantage, as it was easier to hide my inexperience by flaunting my body.

Another unexpected change had been my figure. I hadn’t considered myself to be particularly enticing before, but after the transformation I looked stunning. All the fat that had accumulated in the wrong spots had shifted to the right ones without the need for plastic surgery. Apparently my alien mistresses wanted me to look good, and I couldn’t deny it felt great to be the center of attention.

I spun towards the crowd, posing for them while I made symbols with my hands and stuck my long tongue out at them, exposing the piercing I had put in my tongue after Laffy had convinced me it would look and feel hot. The crowd cheered and whistled at my figure, taking in my six foot frame which was embraced by mile high boots, buckles running up their fronts. I had embraced a gothic style to accentuate my green skin, the chunky black platform boots joined by a tight black corset which emphasized my generous assets, pushing them up and out. The secondary color was continued with black lipstick and eyeliner, giving me the look of a dark and mysterious dancer. As a tribute to Shar, I had decorated my head tails with several black cuffs. When I spun, I looked like a black whirlwind.

The crowd ate it up, every move I made looking more interesting than they really were. I really got into the performance, using the whole stage to put on a show. Maybe that’s why I didn’t notice a man sidling his way up to the stage before it was too late.

I was near the end of the act, starting to get tired. Even aliens perspire when they get hot, and although I now had inhuman endurance, I was still inexperienced, not efficient with my moves. It had only been a few days since my transformation, though it felt like it had been a lifetime ago. I spun once more, ready to take a bow and exit off stage. Someone shouted “Look out!” but it was too late.

Suddenly, the man I hadn’t noticed earlier climbed onto the stage and stabbed me in the heart. Well, he tried to. It didn’t work out quite the way he had expected. Nobody was more surprised than me when the knife failed to penetrate, slipping out his hand onto the floor. He hadn’t been prepared to stab at an unyielding surface, and stood there looking stunned at its ineffectiveness.

I was hopping mad, ready to punch him in the face, but something held me back. I hissed at him involuntarily, baring my fangs at him. Faster than I could have reacted myself, my head tails on either side sped forward and wrapped themselves tightly around his neck, holding him securely in place, a few inches off the floor.

He choked out a few words. “Why…ergh…didn’t that work?”

“Shut up,” I hissed in his face. I didn’t want to give him any clues about who I really used to be, hoping he wouldn’t be able to determine the truth easily if I muddied the waters. “I don’t know who you’re looking for, but it isn’t me.” My eyes felt heavy, powerful for some reason. Maybe I could influence him? It was worth a try.

“I am an alien. I look nothing like whoever you are looking for. When I release you, you will leave this club and never come back. You will tell your masters that you searched the place and couldn’t locate whoever you were looking for. Am I clear?” His eyes glazed over while I was talking, leading me to believe I was having the intended effect on his weak mind.

He gasped a few more words, his eyes unfocused. “Yes…nobody was…here…ugh!” His face was turning red, so I released my appendages, convinced I had him under my control now. I was ready to let him go, but my third tentacle wasn’t ready to let him off so easily. It slipped up in front of my face, and slapped the man silly.

He spun around in a daze, and the booing crowd helped me to get him off the stage quickly. They hadn’t all been able to see quite what had happened, and I tried to pretend that there had been no problem, kneeling down and palming the knife while they were distracted by removing the interloper.

While I watched him leave, someone tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around to face Shar who had come up behind me, looking concerned. “Very brave, little one. It looks like you snookered him good. What caused him to rush up to the stage?”

I quickly filled her in on the assassination attempt, and her face clouded. “Your hypnotic suggestions should hold, but we’ll make sure he never comes back. I’m not sure how he was able to recognize you, but we’ll find out. Hopefully he’s the only one we’ll have to deal with.”

I agreed with her and slipped the knife to her so I wouldn’t have to carry it with me while I was still on stage. She still looked concerned, her head tails touching mine to reassure themselves that I was alright. “Do you need a break? I can put a substitute in for you if you feel shaken.”

I smiled back at her, giving her a wide grin. The encounter had invigorated me. “There’s no place I’d rather be. I’m ready for more.”

She licked her lips, her eyes flashing with desire. “So am I. Meet me after the show and we’ll discuss the…thick skin issue.”

“I’m counting on it!” I said, settling back into another pose before the crowd. Shar moved offstage silkily and gave an order to a stagehand.

The announcer stepped in to quiet the now rowdy crowd. “Settle down, customers and patrons. Freyana has agreed to do an encore performance for no extra charge!”

The crowd roared, and refocused on me, their attention right where I wanted it. I started again, trying out some moves I wasn’t sure I was ready for, seeing what reactions I could milk out of the charged audience. They cheered and egged me on, raising my spirits. I spun, twirled, and danced, long into the evening.

I had spent most of my life adrift, listless and aimless, but now I know what I am. I am a beautiful alien.

End Alien Beauty