The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

‘Alex’s College Life’

TAGS: DS, MC, MD, MF

WARNING: This work of fiction may contain elements including but not limited to the weird, cruel and unethical. Reader discretion is mandatory.

SUMMARY: Alex Aurora Svalloughs-Kochs recovers from her interview, has a cry, and makes some new friends.

Chapter Three — Winding Down

I don’t know what happened to me right after she flicked that switch. I mean, I’m fairly confident she zapped me, or my brain at least, and those lights... those lights did -something—...

For now, I’m being ignored, still strapped naked and helpless to the chair as several men have joined the good doctor to look at whatever it is they’re looking at on that computer display, muttering to themselves and only occasionally glancing over at me as I’m trying not to have a massive anxiety attack.

At least they’ve taken that huge vibrator out of me. I feel a little stretched.

They’re talking, but I don’t know what about, as my senses are strung out and the room is spinning. Voices echo so much in my mind that they become unintelligible.

One of them, an older Asian man, comes over and says something. It’s directed at me, because the only part I can make out is the first bit, where he calls me ‘14’.

14... that’s who I am. Just a number...

I can’t reply because I have no idea what’s going on, and beyond being weak and limp, I’m strapped down to a dentist’s chair from hell, folded back.

He reaches with his large hands for my breasts and squeezes them firmly, kneading them.

Ow, you jerk, those are attached!

I barely react, completely exhausted, unable to move more than just squirming impotently in place. I can’t say anything at all, instead just groaning almost silently.

The last thing I see is a cute female member of staff coming in with a syringe and injecting me in the neck right before I pass out.

After a deep, dreamless sleep I wake up, just after two in the afternoon, in a hospital bed in what looks like a nurses’ office.

“Oh, you’re awake, 14?” a woman asks.

Every part of me feels heavy and weak. I groan as the bright light of the room is blinding.

“How do you feel, 14?”

My throat is sore, but I don’t notice until I try to speak. “I’m... exhausted.”

“You should take it easy for a while.” she says, leaning over me, her head blocking out the light overhead, which I’m grateful for. “What’s your control phrase?”

“I am a brainless whore.” I say without hesitation, and surprise myself doing so.

Only now do I get a good look at the nurse. She’s fair-looking, and has long grey hair up in a bun. It strikes me as odd because she looks like she’s in just her thirties. “Get used to saying that, you’ll be made to say it a lot.” she says, and puts her hands on me. Unlike what I’ve gotten used to around here, she’s actually performing a check-up. “Any trouble breathing?”

“No. Can I have a glass of water, please?”

In stark contrast to my expectations, she walks off to get me a little cup of water from a dispenser in the corner, and comes back. “Sit up.” she says, and I move as much as I can, but I’m still quite weak, so I don’t make it up far.

I sip the water and at least it makes my throat feel a little better.

Then she sticks me with a hypodermic injector, right in the shoulder. Its three syringes are short but it still bites, as the staple gun-looking device empties a small ampule into my bloodstream.

“Ow.” I complain. I’ve never liked needles of any kind.

“Don’t worry, it’s just a little pick-me-up.” she reassures me. “Just take things easy and you’ll be fine. Can you stand?”

I slowly roll onto my side and push myself up, my bare legs reaching down towards the floor. Cautiously I set down one foot at a time, and try to support myself. I’m a bit wobbly, a bit dizzy, but I can manage.

“Okay, 14. Get dressed, and go back to your room. Take the day off, get some rest. You’re going to need it for your big day tomorrow.” the sweet nurse instructs.

“Thank you... I never caught your name.”

“Alyssa Holden.” she smiles. “I’m the head nurse for the project. I patch the subjects up and send them back to work.”

“I’m Alex.” I say, smiling back.

She tuts. “No, honey, you’re not. You’re 14. Just 14. Nothing more.”

Right. Dammit. I forgot for a moment.

“Oh. You’re right. I’m sorry.”

She smiles a little awkwardly. “Don’t forget, sweetie, it... it won’t be pleasant if you call yourself Alex around here again. They’ll punish you quite strictly...”

Well, that’s worrying to say the least.

My clothes are on a little shelf by the bed, and I slowly dress myself as I try not to stumble over. Luckily, my dazed state is only temporary, and by the time I’ve slipped into my sneakers I’m doing pretty well.

I’m feeling much better, in fact. That pick-me-up really picked me up.

My breasts are still quite sore, though, and I think I can see that Asian man’s big fat fingerprints in bruises on them. My Gosh, how hard did he grab me?

And, ooh, when can he grab me again...? The thought makes me blush.

There’s an itch on the back of my neck just above the hairline, and as I scratch it I notice there’s something there.

“Don’t scratch that.” nurse Alyssa warns. “Just let it heal, it won’t take long. A couple days at best.”

“What happened?” I ask her.

“You’ve been tagged, 14. Now that you’re part of our project it’s important we can find you at any time.” she informs me. “You signed yourself over to us, you’re property now.”

Ugh, I feel so worthless. But at least it pays really well.

As I make my way to the door, I find it’s locked.

“Hang on.” she says, and comes over with a little cylindrical gym bag. “This is your uniform. Three tops, three bottoms, three loafers, three panties, three pairs of socks. Take good care of them.”

I blink. “No bras?”

“You’re not to wear bras of any kind for any reason without written authorization from our project lead and... well, let’s just say that’s not gonna happen.”

That’s a bit weird. Well, more than a bit.

Then she hands me an envelope. “Your temporary ID, and a list of rules to follow. A big one would be that you’re not to engage in penetrative sex of any kind outside of the project, not even oral sex, and no masturbation of any kind. You can get intimate with staff members and other subjects, though, it’s the only loophole. Also, of course, you’re restrained to strict secrecy about what we do here.”

I sigh and shrug. “That’ll be easy. I don’t even have a clue what you do here.”

Alyssa smiles. “We’ll do our best to keep it that way, peach.”

I put the envelope into the bag and carry it by the strap over my shoulder.

“Before you go... tell me your control phrase three times fast.”

Without hesitation, I blurt out “I am a brainless whore. I am a brainless whore. I am a brainless whore.”

She smiles. “Are you really?”

Ugh, I feel so dirty. “Well, I’ve signed who-knows-what kind of contract to get humiliated for money so... I can’t say I’m not a whore...” I admit in embarrassment.

She leans in and kisses me on the cheek. Suddenly everything feels a lot better... Not just my body, but my entire mood.

“Honey, everyone’s going to love having you around. They’re just not going to show it, in fact, you’re going to think they hate you. If only you knew how important you are...”

I smile sheepishly, and she pats me on the butt and sends me on my way.

On my way out, the security guard by the elevator stops me again. “Where do you think you’re going?” He steps in between me and the elevator.

“I... I have to go to my room and rest, sir.” I say in a squeaky, quiet voice. Did I do something wrong?

“What’s your control phrase?”

I answer instinctively. “I am a brainless whore.” Ugh, every time I say it, it makes me feel worthless. Like a slap in the face.

He glares me down for a moment, then says “Wait here.” He steps into a little booth across from the elevator, and checks something on his computer.

Finally, he steps out and puts a key card against the reader next to the elevator door.

“You’re expected back here tomorrow at eight. Don’t be late, 14.” he says in a way like I’ve already messed up, like I’m already in trouble.

“R-Right!” I nod, and jump into the cabin.

He uses the key card to let me go back to the ground floor. It’s cramped in the tiny elevator, barely enough for one or two people, and it takes -come to think of it- surprisingly long to ride up to ground level... just how deep is basement two located?

Once I’m out of the elevator, I try exiting the building but I’m stopped by the doors to the waiting room. A staff member has to come by with a key card to get me through, into the waiting room, and out the doors.

Then, there’s the guard station I gotta pass through. Am I going to get felt up again?

What’s all this security for? What are they doing down there?

I know what they’d say; nothing. Because they don’t answer questions.

Then they’d make me say my control phrase to humiliate me.

On my way back to the guard post, two men in their thirties wearing lab coats come the other way. They’re carrying a massive amount of groceries in large, sturdy shopping bags.

“So I hear they found a new girl. One that’s could be perfect for Adachi’s new interface.”

“She’d have to be a complete pushover. I don’t think a girl that pathetic exists.” the other says. “But I hope it’s true, we can’t break the seven-seven-seven barrier.”

“What’s that?”

“Subject 7 can only stay in operating tolerances for seven minutes... then she drops seven points every minute because the control implant overheats.” the first one explains. “The boys in lab three named it the seven-seven-seven barrier. It’s the best we got... hang on.”

They’ve spotted me, and stop, putting their bags down on the path to surround me.

“Who’re you?” the second one demands to know in a firm tone. “I’ve never seen you here before.”

“I’m A—...” I start, but remember what that sweet nurse told me. “I’m 14! I started today.”

They eye me up. “What’s your control phrase?”

Immediately I blurt out “I am a brainless whore.”

Suddenly they back off, but they do so looking at me and laughing, chuckling, right in my face. They’re not even trying to be subtle about it.

Fuck, I feel so worthless. And let’s face it, if they’re talking about a pathetic girl, they’re talking about me...

Thankfully they just pick up their bags and ignore me, walking away as I shuffle on towards the guard post. Humiliated.

I’ve never felt this low before, but if I drop out I’ll end up even lower. My back is against the wall, there’s no use in complaining about it. I just gotta get through it.

The guard in the guard post looks at me grinning, and bursts out laughing when I tell him my control phrase. I feel worthless, and I’m sure that’s not going to change anytime soon, but at least I can get through without getting molested again... or getting all frisky.

I try and find an upside. At least it’s no longer freezing cold. That doesn’t stop my nipples from getting rock hard as the chilled breeze hits my face, though.

No, gotta think positive. At least I won’t get kicked out for missing rent on my student housing. I’ll have plenty of money to buy real food rather than those instant meal packs and the occasional microwave dinner. I won’t have to thin out my soda bottles with tap water to make the flavor last longer...

Upsides.

It’s lively outside of the high security zone. Thank goodness I’m no longer being singled out for attention. They just walk by me, unaware of what’s going on in my head, what happened to me just today...

The bliss of ignorance.

I try not to meet anyone’s eyes, looking down at the path ahead of me as I return to my student housing. Building eight literally could not be further from the high security zone without exiting campus...

I just want to get home as soon as I can and shower. A nice, hot shower. And grab something to eat. I’m starving... my stomach is growling and my tummy is twitching.

I get to my dorm room and the first thing I do is check my phone. There’s a message from the school system in my student mailbox. 400 big ones deposited onto my student account, my paycheck for the week... Oh, I can go get food! Oh man, -I can go get food—!

Suddenly I’m all excited, and grateful. I wasn’t just wasting my time!

Oh, shit... I’m going to have to keep going, won’t I?

Fuck.

The dread sets in as it finally sinks in that I’m going to have to go back, and it’s got a sharp, painful bite.. I mean, I knew I had to go back, but I didn’t realize it as a real thing. It was just something that was said, and I paid it no mind.

Fuck. I’m gonna have to go back there... Who knows what they’ll do to me?

Ugh, let’s try to think of the good things. I can get food. I can start going to the on-campus gym. I can go out to the night club and have fun with all the other people... okay, no. I’m too shy for that.

Suddenly I feel overwhelmed, and my wrists reach for my eyes as I start bawling like a little kid. I just... I don’t have a handle on myself anymore. It just all has to come out.

I sold my soul, didn’t I?

The tears won’t stop coming as I ball up on the worn-out fifth-hand carpet I got to bring some color to my dorm room, and I drop to my knees, and I flop over onto my side. Knees pressing against my breasts, hands against my face.

It’s an ugly-cry. And I’m sure everyone can hear me, but nobody cares. I’m sure nobody cares about me, why would they?

I’m worthless.

The room spins, my body feels like it weighs a million tonnes. I’m weak and frail, and even the brush of the breeze coming in through the crack in the window—it hasn’t closed fully since I moved in—feels like my skin is being rubbed down with sandpaper.

I lie there for goodness knows how long... and then I pass out.

A dark, dreamless sleep. Just completely conked out. Useless. Worthless. Senseless.

I don’t come to for another hour and a half, and by then it’s just past four in the afternoon.

It takes a few seconds for the confusion to wear off. Then I remember why I’m on the floor, and the dread returns. It’s nowhere near as gripping as before, as the crying has made me feel more numb to it.

It’s still there, though, looming overhead. Like a large foot about to drop on my head and squash me like a bug.

As I get up slowly, I notice a white square by the door, on the floor. A note!

I crawl over on all fours to pick it up, and my hanging breasts rubbing together remind me I’m not wearing a bra. Ouch! Gotta be more careful when I move around.

It’s a simple piece of paper folded in three.

There’s a sticker of a sparkly butterfly with a bright pink border on the bottom, as if a child wrote this.

‘Hiya!’ it starts. I can’t make this up.

‘I saw you come in and then I heard you cry. Hope you’re feeling better when you read this. I think I know what you’re going through, and if that’s the case, I really, really, really wanna be friends and hang out.’

I doubt she can know what I’m going through. Unless, of course, if she’s also in the program.

‘I’m also in building eight, room 826. I am a W. S., if you know what I mean! ;)’

Hang on, I think to myself, is that... Is that a control phrase?

It’s signed ‘Jinx’, right next to the butterfly.

Ugh, my stomach hates me, growling so bad and hurting. I haven’t eaten since last night, not counting whatever gross stuff they made me swallow back at the Butler-Noble building... What even was that?

But before I go, I take a quick peek at the list of rules I got. They’re important, because I don’t want to mess up early on by accident and have all this humiliation be for nothing...

I open the little sports bag I got and go over the rules. One of them is a quite elaborate one about secrecy. The no-bra clause is in there. And, surprisingly -though not very surprisingly as I think about it- I’m forbidden from leaving campus grounds. Not only would I need advance permission... but I’d need an escort, too!

At least I’m set for not needing to face my step-dad anytime soon.

And campus is basically a town dedicated to students. I can still go out and have fun... there’s lots of stuff for me to do. Just can’t leave.

On the one hand, it gives me the freedom of being able to afford things. On the other, it takes away a more basic freedom.

Not a freedom I was using much, though.

I’m also not allowed to date without permission... or have sex without permission. No chance of that, I’m an absolute disaster around guys...

Of course there’s the exception about sleeping with staff members that work on the project, and other participants. I can guess what that means... they’re probably going to make me do all kinds of stuff to them... can’t be helped. At least it’s all done in secret.

I’m reminded of Alyssa’s question. And I have to conclude that I -am—, in fact, a whore.

Fuck. Fuuuck. Ugh, I could smack myself. But it’s too late for that now. I’ll just read the rest of the rules. It’s just one page... one boring, laminated page.

Nothing too crazy in here... I guess, considering. Right. Food time!

I trade the track suit for some black, comfy thigh high socks and a blue knee skirt, and throw on my comfy black faux-leather jacket, and slip into my worn, trusty canvas sneakers. Some water in my face, to wash away the tear stains, as I stare into my own eyes in the mirror for encouragement.

“Just go get food. You got this.”

My knees tremble on the way out of the door.

And then I bump into Tabitha.

She looks nervous, and she’s walking a little funny.

“Tabitha?” I ask, as she’s about to just walk right past me. She looks like her mind’s lost in the next week.

She blinks and realizes I’m there. “Alex. Hi.” she says, before taking a good look at me. “Did you... uh, wow.”

“Did I -what—?” I wonder.

“Did you get your tits done?” she asks, looking at me a bit strange. “They’re so... swollen.”

I look down and... yeah! I hadn’t noticed, but they are looking swollen. Was it something they did to me back there?

“Oh! Um, shit. That might be an allergic reaction to something. I dunno, I’ll have it checked out.” I don’t like lying to my friend, but I can’t tell her about the project I joined. It’s probably nothing, anyway.

Fuck... if I was wearing a bra I’d have noticed. I have to mind they don’t spill out of my top when I’m outside...

“Right. So, uh... yeah.” Tabitha says, blinking a bit. She’s looking a bit out of it.

“You okay?”

“Yeah, I just... I got someone over and I really should be getting back to him...”

“Oh, a boyfriend?” I smile. “I didn’t know you were dating someone.”

“Well... I’m not really dating him.” she tries awkwardly to explain. “I’m like, -his—? And... it’s complicated.”

“You’re -his—?” I blink. “Wait. That’s... what are you saying?”

“You know...?” she shrugs. “Anyway, I’ll see you around.”

I want to try and get more out of her, but suddenly she just grabs me and kisses me square on the lips.

It’s certainly by no means unpleasant but it’s completely unexpected. As far as I know, both of us are straight... but I’d kiss her again if I got the chance.

Ugh, what’s gotten into me?

“I’ll ask him if we can hang out sometime.” she smiles, and walks off towards her room.

It’s strange, but I have no time to get into it. I have to get to the campus convenience store before it closes.

She looks fine, anyway. And I have another mystery all my own to worry about. How did my breasts get so big?

I try to covertly feel them without anyone noticing and I find two sore spots in mirrored locations on each tit. They must have injected me with something... They’re two sizes bigger, perhaps three!

Fuck! They’re so sensitive...

Can’t stand around worrying about my massive breasts. I have to get to the store before it closes.

The trip is rather uneventful. I keep my jacket zipped up and even though it tightly binds my chest I make it to the store okay.

But when I get back to my dorm room I look down at my chest as I unzip my jacket and... must have swollen another size!

I get myself in front of the mirror and look at my chest, holding them, feeling and squeezing. I jump in place to make them jiggle and, yes sir, they’re bigger alright.

Fuck. They were big at the start of the week... now they’re just colossal!

Well, not as big as that 7’s twins, But still, huge for me.

Oh, Gosh, I just can’t stop groping myself. They’re so sensitive and sore... but I can’t help myself. What’s gotten into me?

I pull down my top and let my large, swollen udders weigh down into my palms. They’re so heavy and soft, they bulge between my splayed fingers.

Thank goodness they’re still round and plump and shapely. If they started to sag I’d look like a cow... and I don’t even want to think about how much I’d be bullied then!

Then a thought goes through my mind. Are my breasts the only swollen parts?

I raise up my skirt and... oh, shit! I’m lucky I didn’t put on jeans, I wouldn’t be able to take them off again! My butt’s ballooned!

Round and shapely, yes, but oh so massive! And my thighs too! Fuck! What did they inject me with?

I feel two injection bumps on the sides of my cheeks, and on the inner thighs. They must have done so after I was conked out.

Groaning, I look at myself in the mirror, pouting... and realize my lips are puffier too. Nothing major, but definitely bigger!

Dammit... they’re turning me into a living blow-up sex doll!

I... look really hot though.

Fuck... what did I get myself into?

I can’t go to the gym looking like this... I hope it’s temporary and wears off... I hope, I hope.

Ugh! Perverts!

Wait! That Jinx girl... I’d almost forgotten.

Maybe she knows more about what’s going on with me. The note said she’s also in my building, room 826. That’s the top floor, room 26... couldn’t be further from the elevator. I leave my jacket in my room and switch my sneakers for my slippers.

I peek my head out the door. Corridor’s empty. Right.

I’m on the second floor, just like my friend Tabitha, but I’m reasonably close to the elevator. So I lock up and dart for the end of the hall, hiding between the vending machines across from the elevators.

Push the button. The light’s on.

I figure out which one’s moving and get ready to jump in. I really don’t want anyone to see me like this.

Maybe I should have put the track suit back on...

The light flashes, the chime sounds, and the doors start to open, so I just jump inside and...

... ah, fuck! there’s a guy inside! A guy, in the girls’ dorm!

Eww, it’s that creepy dealer that hangs out behind the McKay building where all the sluts go to whore themselves out to pay their tuition. He’s probably here to deliver some party supplies, or whatever other ridiculous euphemism he’s using lately.

He eyes me up and grins. “Don’t I know you?”

I crawl into the corner and weakly shake my head ‘no’.

He steps closer. Jerk! Fuck, I’m boxed in!

Eww, I can smell him... it’s so gross! Take a shower! That scent’s going to haunt my nose for days...

Wait, did the elevator just stop? Ah, shit! He pushed the ‘hold’ button! What’s he planning?

I’m getting cornered by him as he breathes all over me.

“I’m K-Dog...” he says. His name’s Kevin Kyle Smallwood, and he’s white middle class, but he’s also a delusional asshole who’s seen one too many shitty rap videos. “What’s your name?”

“A-Alex...” I say quietly. Fuck, why am I even talking to him?

“Ain’t you that bitch that fell off that boat?” he grins. “That shit was hysterical.”

Of course he has to bring that up. I’m not feeling low enough for his tastes, probably.

And I doubt he can even spell ‘hysterical’.

I don’t reply, but then he gets closer. Eww, his bulge -what little he has- is rubbing against my thigh. And he’s smelling my hair! Gross!

He puts his sticky hands on my stomach and lower back, sliding one hand up to my chest and the other down to my ass. I squirm and struggle though weakly, but the message is clear.

“Damn, girl, don’t be playing hard to get. I know what girls like you want.”

You don’t know jack shit about girls, asshole. Of course I’d never say that.

Doctor Leonard’s right about me. I’m such a fucking doormat.

He firmly grabs one tit and one cheek, feeling and squeezing. His bony fingers are like daggers, digging into my soft skin.

I groan in obvious discomfort.

“Yeah, you like that, don’t you?” he grins as he’s rubbing his crotch against me.

I gotta do something... before he admits to liking that one mob movie -the popular one that’s actually pretty shit if you’re being honest- and makes me ‘say hello to his little friend’... emphasis on the ‘little’ part.

So I try pushing him off. At least he lets go of me, but he steps closer again.

“Bitches like you are all the same. Don’t know a good thing if it stepped up and grabbed you by the ass.” he huffs, and smacks my ass hard.

Ow! Fucker!

“I’m expanding my business and I could use a girl like you... you wanna make some quick money? Fifty bucks a guy, and I’ll take forty percent as your manager...”

I nervously shake my head no.

“You really should think about it. Make you a nice bit of money”

“I’m... busy... with... my job.” I squeak. Ugh, I could cry! Why’s this happening to me? Why him? Why now?

“You can still make a little on the side you stupid bitch.” he groans. “What’s your fucking problem? You need a man telling you what to do, that’s what. Cuz you blind.”

Impudent child! I’d love to kick his ass... if I wasn’t such a pushover.

I have to do -something—! He’s liable to push me down and just fuck me... oh Gosh, what if this asshole gets me pregnant? My life would be over!

Thankfully, I manage to slip out of my corner towards the button panel and disengage the hold button. The elevator continues rising, and he tuts me.

He spits at me, though “Whatever, you’re such a slut. Don’t nobody like a cock tease anyway.”

We arrive on the fifth floor and the elevator stops, and the doors open.

“Later, ya fat whore.” he complains as he bumps into me on his way out the elevator, knocking me up against the cabin wall.

Fucking dick.

Aw, geez, I feel so gross and sticky and dirty because of him... I’m going to need a thousand baths and a million showers!

At least I’m rid of him.

The doors close and I could sink to my knees, and have another cry. What has my life become?

Am I the world’s punching bag?

The chime sounds again, and the doors open. Top floor.

Be brave now, Alex, and find this Jinx girl.

But the second I step out of the elevator and round the corner towards 826 there’s a naked guy in the way. Fully naked and... so big... and... so muscular... and... oh, wow, he’s so dreamy...

Fuck. Get it together, girl!

It’s Chett. Strong, masculine jaw line. Big doe eyes, silky blonde hair. Built like a brick shithouse, this one, and wearing nothing but a condom around his huge erection and a smile on his face.

“Oh, hey!” he smiles at me, midst dropping a trash bag down the garbage chute. “Alex, right?”

I freeze, going pale but blushing profusely. I’m so intimidated by him, only because I’ve got a huge crush on him. I first met him on that boat and... me panicking when I saw him is how I fell off in the first place.

Awkwardly and nervously I nod.

His smile is melting my brain. “So nice to see you again. I never got your number.”

Oh Gosh, I could explode.

I open my mouth to speak but only weak, stuttered syllables come out.

“Wait here. I’m going to write down my number for you.” he says.

I don’t reply because... well, I can’t do much of anything right now.

Oh, wow, he’s just so big and manly. And when I say big I mean -monstrously huge—! Trying to blow him would put you at risk of dislocating your jaw on both hinges! If that ramrod goes inside you, you won’t walk straight for a month!

I almost feel sorry for whichever girl he’s here to mount... at least, I would, if I wasn’t so insanely jealous.

Ugh, he’s such a great guy. He’s here on a football scholarship, but he’s training to be a veterinarian and he also took second place at a bodybuilding contest back East.

When he returns, he hands me a piece of paper torn from a spiral notebook, with his full name and telephone number on it.

“I know you’re shy but you seem really cool and I’d love to get to know you better so... if you don’t wanna call, we can just text. Or maybe we can just grab lunch sometime if you don’t feel like talking, but you do wanna hang out.”

Am I dreaming? Did I die and go to heaven?

He smiles and leans in to kiss me on the cheek. “Bye, Alex. Hope to hear from you really soon!”

I do the unthinkable. Rather than say ‘goodbye’ back I shuffle over and hug him, his powerful erection throbbing up against my waist and the tip stuck between my huge, fat tits as they press flat against his rock hard body made of muscles and raw sex.

Ugh, kill me now!

But then he does the unthinkable as well! He chuckles, and kisses me on the top of my head.

Fuck! Fuck fuck fuck! I gotta say something -anything- or he’s going to think I’m a complete idiot!

“I...” I start, looking up at him, his cock throbbing against my needy body. “I... have a huge crush on you...”

Ah, shit! Why the fuck did I say that?!

I go all pale and freeze up. That’s it. My life is over!

He just smiles and leans in to whisper in my ear. “I have a little crush on you, too...”

Holy shit! I didn’t know I could orgasm with just words...

I... I... I...

I’m suddenly in the hallway, in front of a closed door. I can hear some girl getting railed deep and hard on the other side, while they’re really torturing those bed springs. I can’t tell if her screams are those of pleasure or pain. Probably both.

Though the more I listen, the more it sounds like the latter over the former.

I’d say ‘poor girl’ but I’d give anything to take her place...

Wait, did I just... I mean, he was here and I was... And then he...

Shit! I blacked out in his arms. He must think I’m such a weirdo!

Quickly I grab the piece of paper clamped between my breasts and open it... He really did give me his number!

It’s like I’m on a cloud... I feel like dancing. I spin and I turn and I giggle and I... I...

Wait. Shit. Why am I in a corridor again?

Right! I was trying to find this Jinx girl!

It’s at the end of this corridor. I can see it from here.

Ugh, I’m nervous to meet someone else in the program... they’re in the program, right? Maybe they can shed some light on things.

I shuffle over and collect my courage to raise my hand towards the door.

And I knock.