The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Agents Transformed

The plan to get close to Sandra Desmond was in the eyes on many—impossible. Sam Davis sat there and listened as the briefing droned on and mentally disengaged. In his mind, whoever came up with this plan was an idiot.

Sandra Desmond was the latest in a string of crime bosses jousting for control of the East Coast—Central American drug and weapons trade. Unlike many in this line of business, she was Ivy League educated, highly intelligent and incredibly beautiful. She used her beauty like a weapon compromising more then one political opponent on her rise to the top of the crime world.

Sandra was also into kink and was known to have a dominant side. She loved dabbling in the D/s scene. Although her tastes did not discriminate between men and women, her profile led one to assume she really enjoyed FEMDOM and enjoyed women who kept men in their place. Just two years ago, a rival competitor of hers was discovered dancing in a city gay bar totally sissified and terrified of women. He was now hospitalized in a state psych facility and will remain there for the rest of his life. He was just one of the latest casualties in an increasingly heated war among rivals for the criminal trade.

Sandra made a mistake when she ordered the kidnapping of two federal agents a year ago. Those agents were eventually rescued but not before Sandra had ruined their lives. When discovered, both had undergone extensive plastic surgery, mental conditioning and drug therapy. They were working in a Mexican brothel satisfying the fetish needs of European tourists. Even after months of rehabilitation, they were still of little use except for identifying Sandra as their tormentor. Between the fleetingly lucid moments both shared, they normally sat in their room, naked, and played with their bodies most of the day. They were human sex dolls and mere shells of their former self.

Sandra seemed untouchable which led to increasingly desperate plans to take her organization down. The latest plan, which was still being briefed, involved putting another two agents close to her in an attempt to take her down from the inside. Up until this point, Sandra seemed immune to any infiltration attempt and was known to have excellent security. Sam almost laughed when the briefing ended and the panel asked for questions.

As he got up, Sam caught the eye of Sherry MCBride, a fiery redhead, who took no prisoners. Sherry had a law degree, but enjoyed putting scum bags behind bars vs. keeping them out of jail. Sam walked over, poured a cup of coffee and asked her what she thought. “Dumbest plan I have ever heard, one day, they need the planners to execute their own plan.” Sam noticed the sparkle in her eyes when she laughed. He agreed with her assessment.

As they were about to leave, a loud voice boomed, “McBride, Davis....my office, now.” Sam looked down at Sherry....“what now,” was all he asked.

Both Sam and Sherry walked into the commander’s office and shut the door. He asked what they thought of the plan and when they both laughed, he said that is unfortunate as we have decided the two of you are going to be the next two agents sent in undercover. The difference this time is that you will go in as D/s pair with Sherry being the FEMDOM in an attempt to get close to Sandra. Sam, you will be playing along as her sub, but will be there for her protection and extraction, if it should come to that.

Almost simultaneously, both voiced objections, but the commander would hear none of it. Finally, Sam explained that D/s was not their scene and it would be impossible to pull off. The commander had a few words for them: study, become a good actor, and immerse yourself......your lives depend on it. They were then told that Sandra was hosting a special D/s retreat and training session on her private island in three weeks. They had already been registered.

They had worked together before and despite their reservations both Sam and Sherry began an intensive study of the D/s world. Sherry could not help but tease her partner about his new station in life—serving her. Sam tried to be a good sport, but everything about this was against his nature. Just learning to say ‘yes ma’am’ and ‘no ma’am’ was difficult for him. The more he studied, the more he became intrigued about the culture and why people seemed to enjoy the lifestyle. For her part, Sherry was trained by a real Domme and seemed to immerse herself in the role. She continually reminded Sam, their lives might depend on her acting ability.

Three weeks flew and it was soon time to leave. Sherry and Sam were picked up by a limo and driven to a private airfield from which they would fly to the private, isolated retreat. When Sam saw Sherry, she was a changed woman. Gone were her normal slacks and sweaters replaced by a stylish dress that hugged her body. Her face was framed by sunglasses and she had almost a model quality about her. When she spoke to Sam, it was clear she had slipped into the role. Sam was a little taken aback and almost unnerved, which was exactly the reaction she wanted from him.

Driving to the airfield, she went over their schedule and reminded Sam to take her personal bag onboard the airplane. She also reminded him of her wine choices and with a wink, said she looked forward to excellent service. The flight was uneventful. Three other couples joined them. The women sat up front and were soon chatting away. The men sat in the back of the plane and remained silent. When Sam attempted to talk, Sherry stared him down reminding him that he was to talk only when she addressed him or another woman addressed him. Sam nodded and almost blushed when Sherry commented to the others that " training him has taken so much time.”

After about 4 hrs, Sam could tell the plane was coming in for a landing. Out the window, he saw a small, but lush island surrounded by crystal clear water. He immediately thought this might not be too bad, but then remembered who they were visiting. There was no immigration to go through as Ms. Desmond owned the entire island. They were met by vans and after the luggage was loaded, the entire party was escorted to the main villa.

Sandra Desmond was there to meet her guests with a smile and a warm hug. Of course that was reserved for the women; she ignored the men. She nodded her head and seemingly out of nowhere servants appeared, with trays of drinks for the women and water for the men. Sam noticed that the waiters and waitresses wore attire that left little to the imagination. He laughed inwardly, jockstraps and thongs....what a fashion statement.

Sandra then gathered this group with groups that arrived earlier, welcomed them and wished them well as they deepened their D/s relationship and hopefully learned something over the next few weeks. She explained that the men would be separated for awhile as they underwent some training while the women relaxed.

With that, the men were led away to a building situated behind the main villa. Once out of sight, Sandra had the women sit and launched into the first of what would be many lectures on FEMDOM. She let it slip that even now, the men were being conditioned to serve as the water was laced with a drug that would make them more compliant and obedient. In effect, we will help make your submissive even more submissive.

Sherry felt helpless as she was sure Sam drank all of his water. For now, she could do nothing but she hoped they would be soon reunited. Her afternoon was filled with more lectures, drinks, some wonderful food and then a quick change in her villa for a dip at the pool. Sam was not so lucky. His afternoon was filled with lectures about the value of service. He felt oddly relaxed but wrote it off to the travel and heat. At the end of the lectures, they were asked to strip and were handed what could only be described as leather jockstraps to wear. The entire group was then moved to a shower facility, but before going there, they were given some more water and some light food.

After dinner that evening, the women were told that they would soon be reunited with their submissives. Almost in que, a door opened and the men were paraded in. You could almost hear a slight gasp and then applause. All of the men were naked absent the black leather jock strap, and all were totally hairless except for the top of their head. They walked with their eyes cast down and almost seemed docile. Sherry was shocked when she saw Sam, he looked like the others and seemed somewhat out of it. Right now, she could do nothing.

Sam walked up to Sherry, looked her in the eyes and knelt at her feet with his head down. Each woman was given a collar which was placed around her submissives neck and locked into place. Each collar had a control unit capable of delivering a severe shock should the sub misbehave. Finally, each sub was told to stand and remove their leather coverings. Again there was another gasp as each was wearing a cock cage and an accompanying anal plug. One by one, the Mistresses were given the keys to the collars and cages. Each was told that whenever their sub was in public, they would be dressed this way. With that, a leash was attached to each collar and the Mistresses were allowed to takes their subs back to their own villas.

Once inside her room Shelly swept it for bugs and listening devices and then uncollared and uncaged Sam. For his part, Sam just knelt there emotionless. Looking into his eyes, Shelly could tell that Sam had been drugged. What she did not know was that Sam had already begun his training to serve her and was just waiting instructions. She almost teared up when she realized that they were in far over their heads.

Up in the main house, Sandra’s head of security approached her with a concerned look. Sandra knew the expression...the “we have a problem” expression etched on her face. As she sat there, the security chief relayed that as usual, DNA samples ere collected from the glasses and water bottles and analyzed against the National Security Database. Sandra’s team had hacked into that repository years ago and had no trouble identifying federal agents when they arrived. Now as she listened, Sandra realized she had two more on her hands....Shelly and Sam. It was a new tactic, but would have the same results.

Sandra thought for a moment and had an idea. She gathered the staff, outlined her plan and put it in motion for the next day. If Shelly and Sam wants to immerse in D/s, she would make sure they go their wish.

As Sandra was plotting, Shelly was trying to settle in with Sam. Next to her king bed was a smaller, low bed with a thin mattress, this is where the sub slept. Sam seemed to know his place, as he settled into it saying little. Shelly hoped whatever drugs Sam had been exposed too would wear off by morning.

As the sun came up, Shelly was surprised to find Sam already up and making her coffee. He seemed alert but still was not himself, he almost seems docile. Shelly could not help but notice how Sam kept his eyes on the ground. After dressing, Shelly clipped Sam’s collar and led him to the main villa. There, Sandra was already into Day 2 activities. When everyone assembled, Sandra announced that they would be drawing the winner of the resort raffle in a few minutes. The raffle, she explained, was a tradition and consisted of advanced training for both the Mistress and the sub with the latest techniques and technologies. It was a prize valued at over $10,000 and she wished them all good luck. Then the winning ticket was drawn, Shelly tried to not looked shocked when her name was called.

Shelly received congratulations from other guests and was quickly escorted away to begin her own training. As she looked around, she saw Sam being escorted out of the other end of the room. Shelly found herself in a room with Sandra and some of her senior staff where again she was congratulated, offered a coffee and soon was immersed in discussions about how she would become a better Domme.

The effect of the drug in Shelly’s coffee was subtle; she hardly recognized the changes until it was too late. As her eyes fluttered, she heard Sandra tell her that she would soon become the perfect Domme. Shelly’s head slumped to her chest as she was carried from the room and put in the lab. There she received neural conditioning where her personality was altered to pull forth its dominant side. A visor was placed over her head and her mind was assaulted with images of dominant women and submissive men. When her image was superimposed in the frames, she felt pleasure when she punished and an emptiness when she did not. Unknown to the sleeping Shelly, she was being conditioned at a very deep level.

Sam was also in trouble. Already docile from the drugs, he was exposed to additional combinations where his mind was opened in new ways to submissive ideas and behaviors. By the time they were finished, he needed submission; without it there was a void in his life.

Within a week, both Shelly and Sam were changed. What Sandra liked was her ability to control Shelly’s memories and bring her in and out of her Dominant self with a few trigger phrases. Shelly continually asked about Sam but was told that he was “in training.” As Sandra sat across from Shelly, she loved what she saw. Shelly was dressed in black form fitting leather that accented her legs and breasts. Her hair had been done shorter and was now jet black. Her make-up was perfect. She looked like the Dommes Domme. What was more is being a Domme now aroused her and provided pleasure—a pleasure her body craved more and more.

With a trigger phrase, Sandra brought Shelly back to reality. For Shelly, it was like coming out of a fog. As things got clearer and clearer, she knew something was wrong. Looking across at Sandra all she could say is “what have you done? And where is Sam.”

Sandra looked at Shelly and laughing said, " did you think our security was so bad that we would not know you were agents?” However, none of that matters, after our conditioning, being an agent is the last thing on your mind. From this point forward, you only worry about being a Domme and advancing FEMDOM around the world. With that she had Shelly stand before a mirror where the agent saw a reflection of what she had become. The word “no” rolled off her lips, but deep down, she knew she had lost.

As for Sam, he was brought into the room where Shelly saw him for the first time. Somehow, he seemed to have lost some body mass, almost softened in some way. He was docile and obedient. To demonstrate his obedience, Sandra ordered him to kneel I front of Shelly and as he assumed the position, he was told to orally pleasure his Mistress. A shocked Shelly, felt Sam’s tongue glide into her sex. Sam did as he was told and did not stop until Sandra ordered him to halt.

Sandra now walked over to Shelly and handed her Sam’s new collar. Attached to the back of the collar was a rod that would go down his spine with a rounded hook at the end. The hook, she explained, would slide into Sam’s ass and rest against his prostate. Walking would keep him continually stimulated. Shelly refused to put Sam in the device, and when she did, Sam fell to the ground screaming in pain. “You see dear, if you refuse, he gets punished.” She then pointed out Sam’s growing cock. He now gets off on a little pain just like a good sub. Crying tears, Shelly moved over Sam’s prone body and slid the hook deep into his ass. She heard his moan and did not know if it was in pain or pleasure. She kept the rod tight to his back and secured the new collar around his neck. She stepped back and looked at what she had done.

With that, Sandra whispered a new trigger phrase into Shelly’s ear and she transformed into the Domme once again. Sandra could only smile as the leather clad Shelly ordered Sam to his feet with a stern, “get up boy.” Sam moved too slowly and Shelly struck him with her crop. One stroke led to another and another and soon she was beating him with vigor. The more she beat him, the more arousal she felt. Shelly was never more turned on in her life. As she looked down, she saw Sam’s cock grow and get rigid. She laughed “my boy likes to be beat”. She continued until Sam could take no more and his cock erupted with semen flying In long white ropes to the floor.

Shelly looked down with disgust. “What a mess, boy, did I tell you that you could cum.” Sam shook his head no. Shelly then ordered Sam to kneel and use his lips and tongue to clean the floor. He did as she required. All the while, Sandra looked on with pride as her new pupil applied the conditioning she received over the last week. Both would cause no problem and Shelly would eventually make a good bedmate. When Sam finished, Shelly attached a leash to his collar and walked him to the door. They had a new group of guests to greet.

Internally both Shelly and Sam were screaming. They were trapped in their bodies and unable to break from the conditioning instilled in them. To the agency and their commander, they were lost. They fell off the grid—rescue never crossed their minds.