The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Adventures of Strobe

by Second Chair

Chapter Six

The Ties that Unbind

“Wh-what do we do, sarge? It’s... been a... while since Arabesque and Whisper showed up, asked us to stay back, form a quiet perimeter around the house and let them handle Cardinal after they heard the 9.1.1 call on their radios and came to help. Do you... wanna... go in?”

Sergeant Nelson Davies takes a nervous look at his watch, then takes another look around the scene. For once he was actually thankful that Seven Sands was such a small, exclusive and gated “rich man’s” community that consisted of a total of eleven large “beach houses” that looked a hell of a lot more like mansions to him. Fortunately, it meant that there were far fewer bystanders to get in his way. Unfortunately, it also meant that that much smaller group of people had much more political clout and the power to cause him problems later. He hoped that it also meant that they were too busy “ruling the universe” to bother with him or why there were a half dozen police cars parked in front of number 5 and several officers surrounding the house. But he was honestly starting to wonder what he should do and, more importantly, WHEN he should do it? He knew that between them, Arabesque and Whisper could pretty much handle any and all of the city’s super villains. Even the most powerful ones. Over the last few years, he’s personally seen one or both of them do exactly that. Several times! Which is why he was wondering what was going on and why they hadn’t already brought a defeated Cardinal out to him and his officers in cuffs to be taken to the “Metas’ Secure Containment Wing” of Sundown City Prison. He looked at his watch again and then back to his nervous, new partner.

“We’ll... uh, give them a... few more minutes. I’m sure the heroes have things... well in hand.”

* * *

“FFUUUCK MMEE!! Oohh mmyy... GOOOD!! I... oohh fffuuuck!!”

With Portia’s skilled tongue still buried deep in her pussy, Heather cums so hard she sees stars! And planets! As Portia lovingly swallows her Mistress’s cum and juices and uses her tongue to search out and swallow every drop of cum she can find in her owner’s sweet, velvet folds, Heather collapses back against the couch. She looks down at the very beautiful and extremely powerful super heroine she now calls slave and smiles a smile of utter conquest. She knows with utter certainty that the extremely powerful Arabesque is absolutely hers. Arabesque is her loving slave in body, mind and soul! After taking a few minutes to catch her breath and simply enjoy having Arabesque so completely under her control, Heather looks down at the naked and collared Carli and Taylor as they continue to lovingly worship her feet and then she looks to her right and looks at Tonya. With an almost evil, cat’s grin on her face, Heather gets an idea. A truly evil idea. She turns her attention back to Carli.

“Carli, my pet, come sit next to me on the couch.”

“Yes, Mistress! As you command!”

Carli practically jumps to her feet to obey her owner’s command. The sheer pleasure and excitement she feels at being next to her Mistress is almost... orgasmic. Carli sits so close to Heather that their legs press together. Carli breathes deep as the rush of sheer pleasure almost overwhelms her. Heather can only laugh at the powerful meta human woman that is so deeply in love with her that she would lovingly obey ANY command she gave her without thought.

“Not so close, my pet. Slide over a little. Yes, that’s better, isn’t it?”

“Yes, Mistress. I live only for your pleasure.”

Heather continues to laugh as she again rearranges her slaves.

“Taylor, I want you to kneel before me and Tonya, you will kneel before Carli. Portia, just... uh, stand over there for now. Yes, that’s it. Such good girls.”

With the naked and collared Portia meekly and silently moving to stand by the couch and lovingly waiting to serve her Mistress’s smallest desire and with Taylor kneeling before her and Tonya on her knees before Carli, Heather was looking forward to continuing her fun.

“Tonya, I assume that you are here floating in the room somewhere and watching us, yes?”

“Yes, Mistress. I am floating behind and above Taylor and myself.”

Heather lifts her head to look at the ceiling above Taylor and Tonya and smiles as she looks at the empty space. Even though she can’t see Tonya floating over herself and Taylor, she imagines that she can almost feel her staring back at her.

“So, just so I understand. Your body is kneeling in front of Carli and... uh, you are floating above and behind yourself and Taylor, yes?“

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Well, that certainly makes me feel better. Because, you know, this would be really fucking confusing if you WEREN’T in two places at once!”

“I’m sorry, Mistress, but I can’t explain it. I don’t actually know what my powers are. I don’t understand how my powers work, how to use them or even how to access them. I don’t know how or why I’m floating above us and I don’t know how to get back to my body! That’s one reason why it was so easy for you to make me your slave again.”

“And, obviously, I’m glad that you ARE my slave and completely under my control again. But, I still don’t like the idea of you having ANY degree of independent thought. So, I think I need to really break you down. I need to completely claim your mind and make certain that you ARE my slave! And I think I know exactly how to do that.”

Heather’s smile only gets bigger as she reaches over, takes Tonya by the face, kisses her and then looks right into her eyes.

“Tonya, you are going to eat your sister’s pussy! And, adopted or not, I think that you watching yourself eat Carli out until she cums in your mouth will crush whatever resistance and independence you have left. Knowing that I made you perform oral sex on your sister and that you swallowed her cum should be enough to break you completely. Don’t you think, slave?”

“Yes, Mistress. I am yours to command.”

Obviously, Heather understands even less about Tonya’s sudden, new meta human powers than she does, but if the enslaved woman IS a telepath and she can STILL struggle against her enslavement when even Arabesque and the powerful and experienced telepathic heroine Whisper have totally submitted to her and are now completely under her control, then Heather knows she HAS to break this woman down completely! She HAS to make certain that Tonya James is as much her loving and devoted slave as the others are. She can’t risk Tonya freeing herself and challenging her again. Heather knows that if Tonya managed to break her hold over her a second time, she wouldn’t be so obvious again. Heather realizes that she could still find herself back in prison. Taking a firm hold of Tonya’s face with both hands, Heather continues.

“Yes, you are, slave. And when I tell you to, you are going to shove your face between your dear sister’s legs and you are going to eat her sweet pussy until she screams in orgasm and cums in your mouth. And when she does, you will swallow it all like an obedient, little slut! You WILL submit to me completely! Do you understand me, slave?!”

“Yes, Mistress! As you command. I exist only to serve and obey you!”

Floating above them and feeling more helpless and lost than ever, Tonya goes absolutely ashen! She can already feel herself wanting to retch.

‘Oh God, NO!! PLEASE, NO!! Oh God, don’t let this happen!! Somebody, save us! PLEASE!!’

Tonya can only watch as the nightmare scene plays out right before her eyes. She watches herself slide up, slide her arms under Carli’s knees, reach up and take her by the hips. She looks up at her sister and smiles as Carli spreads her legs and grabs Tonya by the head with both hands. At her Mistess’s command, Tonya obediently lowers her head and starts to eat her sister’s pussy. She shoves her tongue deep into the pussy of the woman she’s known since they were kids. As her moans of pleasure get louder and longer, Carli leans back and blissfully grinds Tonya’s face into her pussy harder and tighter. Even knowing exactly what’s about to happen, Tonya is simply unable to stop it. Another long moment and it happens. After exploding in a powerful and very satisfying orgasm, Carli cums in Tonya’s mouth. As she obediently swallows her sister’s cum, the shock and realization of what they just did is not only enough to finally “slam” Tonya back into her physical body, but causes her to lash out with a surprising and powerful telepathic blast. After experiencing a searing pain she’s never experienced before, Tonya looks around the room and sees that everyone is unconscious except for Whisper. Tonya meets her gaze, returns her smile and promptly passes out.

* * *

“Hey, Tons. How are you feeling, sis? You back with us?”

Finding herself leaning back in a hospital bed, a very confused and disoriented Tonya James feels a little better when she sees a fully dressed Carli standing by the bed and smiling at her. When Tonya doesn’t see a collar around Carli’s neck, she happily returns her sister’s bright smile.

“H-hey, Carli. Are you..? Wha... what happened? Wh-where am I? How did...?”

“Ssshh. Relax, sis. You’re safe and we’re all okay. We’re all free of Cardinal’s control and she’s in prison where she belongs. Just relax, okay? You’re going to be fine.”

When Carli takes her by the hand and squeezes, Tonya relaxes back against her pillow. She happily accepts the cup of juice that Carli offers her.

“Better?”

“Y-yeah. Better. Thanks, sis.”

Tonya takes a deep breath, pulls herself up and looks at Carli.

“All right..., Castles. Sp-spill it. The last thing I remember is... is, uh... actually, do... you remember... what... what we... did? What I did... that I...?“

Carli leans in, pulls Tonya close and wraps her arms around her sister in a tight hug. Neither says a word. They just hold each other for a long moment. A moment of simple, safe peace. They both know exactly what Tonya means and they both understand. No words are needed or spoken. After another long moment, Carli pulls back and kisses Tonya on the cheek.

“It’s... all right, Tons. You’re my sister and I love you. It wasn’t your fault. Okay?”

“Yeah, right. Not MY fault. Just because I couldn’t stop that bitch from enslaving me. Twice! Couldn’t stop her from making me...”

Carli smiles as she takes Tonya by the chin and looks right into her eyes.

“Stop it, Tons! It wasn’t... your... fault! Got it?!”

Tonya looks into her sister’s eyes. When she recognizes “that” expression on Carli’s face, even she knows it’s time to stop. After a few deep breaths, she actually feels a little better.

“All right, sis. I love you, too. So, spill it. What happened? The last thing I remember after... uh..., is feeling some serious pain and then everything went... black.”

Carli smiles when Tonya starts sounding more like herself. She pulls a chair closer and sits down.

“Well, from the way Whisper explained it to me, The shock of... of actually... you know... after you...”

They look at each other again. When Carli starts to say something then stops, Tonya finally reacts.

“For fuck’s sake, cut the bullshit, Castles! We both know exactly what happened! Heather made me shove my face between your legs and eat you out until you had a screaming orgasm and came in my mouth. And I swallowed it all like a... a... fucking... slut in love!”

“Well, that’s... certainly ONE way to put it, I suppose!”

Carli and Tonya both turn toward the door of Tonya’s room and smile when they see Milly Doveson with coffee in both hands. After handing Carli her large coffee, Milly happily trades some of her coffee for a hug from Tonya. After a long, tight hug, Milly pulls away and kisses Tonya on the cheek.

“Hey, baby. You finally decide to wake up and rejoin the world?”

“Finally? Wh-what do you mean, Mill? How long have I been out? Castles?”

Milly and Carli exchange a quick glance at each other.

“Relax, Tons. You’ve only been out for a couple of days.”

“A couple of... Seriously?! Why didn’t you...?”

“Because you’re fine, hon. Whisper explained it to us and now we can explain it to you.”

“And?!”

Carli and Milly both laugh as Milly pulls up a second chair and joins them while Carli starts to explain it all to Tonya.

“Relax, Tons. As I was going to say before, according to Whisper, the shock of Heather forcing you to... to..”

“...To eat your sister out like a slut in love...”, I believe is how you put it, right Tonya?“

“Yeah. Close enough, I suppose.”

They all laugh as the tension finally breaks and they all start to move past being Heather’s obedient, little, sex toys.

“ANY WAY!! The shock of that was apparently enough to pull you back into your body. And when it did, you also released a very powerful, psychic “blast” from your mind. That blast was strong enough to clear all of our minds of Heather’s control and knock us all out. Except for Whisper who was able to deflect enough of the blast to stay conscious. And being the only one conscious, she...”

“...Used her powers to free all of you from that skank bitch’s control, wipe her memory of all of your secret identities, take her cuffed ass out to the waiting cops who then put that cunt into one of those special cells for meta human crooks like her at Sundown City prison. And, believe it or not, that’s not the best part!“

Tonya looks at Milly, then to Carli.

“Carli? What does she mean..., “not the best part?”

Carli and Milly exchange glances again, then Carli takes Tonya by the hand and looks into her eyes.

“What your shy and subtle girlfriend means is that Whisper says that you and I are both MUCH more powerful than either of us realizes! Obviously, that goes even more for you than for me. But she says that since our powers were triggered so late, that both of us should be very powerful metas.”

The confused expression on Tonya’s face makes Milly and Carli both take another minute and laugh. And that only makes the confused Tonya feel all the more lost, which only makes them laugh all that much harder. After a few more minutes of much needed, stress-relieving laughter, all three women feel a lot better.

“Well, that’s... good news, right?”

“Yes, hon. I think it is, anyway. And not only that, but Arabesque and Whisper have offered to train us both to understand our powers better, how to control and how to use them. They offered to help us become real super heroes, trained and ready to serve the people of Sundown City right along side them. Isn’t that great, Tons? I mean, if you want to, that is. Whisper also said that she would still be happy to teach you to understand, control and use your powers even if you don’t want to be a costumed hero.”

“Wait a minute. Me, a... a costumed hero? You mean they’re offering to help me become a literal costumed, super hero? Like you? like them? Like all of the super heroes we grew up watching?”

“Yes. So, what do you say, Tons? You wanna be a hero and take on the bad guys like Strobe?”

Tonya puts her chin in her hand, cocks her head to the side and looks up toward the ceiling. After a quick moment, she looks at her sister with a huge grin on her face.

“Do I wanna be a powerful super hero, wear a sexy costume and kick bad guy ass like Strobe, Whisper and Arabesque? Hell yes, count me in, Castles!”

“I would suggest something in hot pink. Just make sure you save the really sexy stuff for me, okay lover?”

Turning to the woman that is apparently the sexy, beautiful girlfriend she’s been looking for, Tonya smiles as she holds her arms out.

“Come here, Mill. I think I need some... sexy stuff right now!“

Laughing as they all enjoy a happy moment together, Milly takes Tonya by the face and kisses her deeply, passionately. After a long, mutually satisfying kiss, Tonya pulls back and looks into Milly’s eyes.

“Now what were you saying about not... having had you... yet?“

Smiling a lustful smile, Milly wraps her arms around Tonya in a tight hug then kisses her again.

“Oohh Ggaaawwdd! That’s it! I’m outta here!”

“Hey, hold up, Castles! Don’t run off just because...”

“Relax, Tons. Now that you’re awake and obviously in... good hands, I need to call Whisper.“

She looks at Tonya and then Milly and smiles.

“You just take it.. slow until you get your strength back, Okay, Tons? Milly, I mean it. Take it slow with her.”

As Carli steps out, Milly smiles as she takes Tonya by the chin.

“You heard her, baby. I can take you now.”

As she kisses Tonya, Milly slides her right hand down and firmly takes Tonya’s right breast in her hand and squeezes playfully while she slips her left hand under Tonya’s sheet and slowly up her leg.

“I don’t think... that’s what she... meannmm...”

Pulling away for a moment, Milly looks into her lover’s eyes.

“Relax, hero. The bad guy’s in prison, the danger’s over and the city’s safe. So just fucking kiss me, already.”

* * *

A few days later as she and his long-time, ten man, personal security detail including the two sniper overwatch teams waited in the cool, rainy Thursday morning air at one of the smaller, private airfields in Sundown City for the unlisted black jet that didn’t land and wasn’t there to come to a stop, the meticulously-dressed, detail-minded and utterly professional, Miss Tiana Draven was talking into the earpiece of her phone as she and Mr. Christopher Cullen, the equally professional and highly-skilled, former military special forces officer, security expert and team leader waited. The phone itself was clipped to the underside of her ever-present tablet as she scrolled through the most recent updates on several relevant news items this morning. She was reviewing some very specific and unpleasant news she would have to relay to her employer as well as what steps she has already taken to... resolve the situation. As the jet came to a stop within inches of where she stood and placed her in perfect position to receive her boss, she ended the call, smoothed out the jacket to her navy blue pantsuit and waited. She smiled when the jet’s door opened and, as always, the tall and very muscular Mr. Darren Baker stepped out first with their mutual employer right behind him and the always lovely Miss Catelynn Drake following right behind. Mr. Carlton Janick smiled as he met Tiana’s gaze. In addition to Mr. Baker and Miss Drake, she and Christopher were two of the very few people he actually wanted to be around. As his long-time and very beautiful driver, miss Gina James, loaded the few bags he required when he traveled, Mr. Cullen saw Carlton, Tiana and Catelynn safely into the limo while Darren took the front passenger seat. Mr. Cullen and his team quickly moved to the two escort S.U.V.s while the van retrieved the overwatch teams. As the limo and the two armored S.U. V. escort vehicles followed the road out of the airfield and onto the highway and as the van caught up and took its standard position behind the rear escort vehicle, the music that was normally a welcome backdrop to their conversations became an instant point of interest.

“Mozart’s Lacrimosa, Miss Draven? A little early in the day for such a... dramatic piece, wouldn’t you say? Some not so subtle message for me in that, my dear Tiana?“

“No overt message intended, I assure you, sir. Though, if I may say, it does rather fit my mood this morning.”

“Ah yes. And why is that, I wonder? Are you, by chance, referring to the unfortunate capture and imprisonment of our associate, the lovely Cardinal?”

Tiana eyes her boss with only momentary surprise. Considering how long they’ve been together, she knows all too well that very few items of interest to him escape his notice and even fewer things take him by surprise.

“Yes sir, As a matter of fact. It seems that she went considerably “out of character” for herself and recently acquired a few sex slaves of her own. And were I to guess, I would say that she allowed herself to get... distracted, fucked up and managed to get herself captured after finding herself facing the city’s two most powerful and best known Super heroes, Arabesque and Whisper. And, if that weren’t problem enough, it seems that Sundown City has another new and potentially powerful super heroine that we must evaluate and make provision for as well. She calls herself Strobe. From the little, dependable information I’ve acquired so far I’m confident in stating that she’s in her early twenties and very attractive. I also have high confidence that she is what’s commonly known as a “late waker.” And given the demonstrated history of late awakening Metas, she should, indeed, be very powerful. And based on the “chatter” I’ve heard from a few of our associates, she has already garnered considerable interest from a few of... HER clients. And that interest is only growing. As is her potential value. And with that growing interest she has, of course, now drawn HER attention as well.“

“Hmm. Well, I wouldn’t worry about HER going after this Strobe... yet. Knowing HER as I do, she’ll wait and see just how real the interest in her is before she makes any plans or takes any steps to actually “acquire” the young lady.“

“Yes, sir. I will say that, given her profession, SHE is unusually... patient about such things. I suppose that’s why SHE is the best slaver in the city.”

“Careful, my dear Miss Draven. Anyone that didn’t know you like I do would say you just made a joke. We both know that SHE is the ONLY slaver in Sundown City! And we both know why that is, don’t we?”

“Yes, sir. We do indeed. And respectfully, sir, that is one loose end you really should let me tie off.”

“Perhaps one day, Miss Draven. Perhaps.”

After pouring himself a drink from the always well-stocked bar containing the few select bottles that are on his very short list of preferred, top quality liquors, he takes a sip and sits back. As is his habit, he closes his eyes and takes a moment to consciously enjoy the simple pleasure of a well-crafted liquor. He genuinely appreciates the unparalleled quality in the work of a true craftsman in any field of endeavor. After a moment, he continues.

“And yes, I am fully aware of Cardinal’s recent and admittedly surprising activities and her laughably predictable defeat, capture and most... inconvenient imprisonment at the hands of the beautiful Whisper and the always-stunning Arabesque. I am also well aware of our city’s newest heroine. And from the news footage and online vidoes I viewed, she is, in fact, a very attractive and sexy, young woman. For some reason, she quickly became a near daily mention in the Japanese media for several days. I assume you have already addressed the issue concerning Cardinal’s capture and the resultant negative impact on my plans, Miss Draven?“

“Of course, sir. Given the unexpected and inconvenient loss of Cardinal’s specific talents, I have already been in contact with Rapture as a replacement. While I was deliberately vague on the details, she is looking forward to seeing you again, sir. I told her I would contact her after speaking to you on your return from Japan. If you are agreed?”

“By all means, Miss Draven. Please inform Rapture that I look forward to seeing her again. Say lunch..., Saturday? At the... penthouse, I think. Yes, she does so enjoy the view from the terrace.”

“Very well, sir. I shall make the arrangements accordingly. Now, as of the New York open... ninety two minutes ago, your active portfolios are up almost nine percent overall and I have taken the liberty of quietly adding to a few of your favored positions, however, the real estate remains... problematic. As ordered, I have quietly divested the majority of the real estate “folder” from your portfolio over the last several weeks and have actually managed a modest gain, however...“

As the rain begins to pour in earnest, the deceptively normal-looking but heavily modified and armored, black limo heads toward one specific and private office tower in the city’s downtown area.

The End