The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Adventures of Strobe

by Second Chair

Chapter Four

Join the Club

With a smile wider than her out-stretched arms, Tonya James was relaxing in the large, eight person hot tub on the back deck of her Mistress’s beach house. She was re-living every delicious moment of what has been the single best day of her life! She took another deep breath as she continued to think about how her Mistress had eaten her out and sucked her clit until she screamed for mercy, how they had fucked each other until she came harder and more times than she ever had before and how her owner had literally fucked her until they both nearly passed out! Tonya simply couldn’t believe that her incredible, gorgeous owner had spent so much time making certain that SHE was satisfied!

After having gifted her Mistress with her adopted sister, Carli Ann Simmons, the city’s newest super hero known as Strobe earlier this morning, Tonya lovingly watched as her Mistress took the time to make certain that Carli was as deeply and completely under her control and was as much her loving, devoted and obedient slave as Tonya and Milly were. Confident that Carli was now absolutely hers, Heather had brought them all back to her beach house in the gated community known simply as “Seven Sands.” A very private, expensive and exclusively small neighborhood on the far southern part of the beach. Once there, Heather had returned Tonya’s gift by spending the next few hours personally making certain that Tonya experienced more pampered pleasure and was more sexually satisfied than she had ever been before!

The only buzzkill in her unbelievable day was the terrible headache that started while they were at Carli’s and she still COULD NOT get rid of hours later! Tonya had noticed that she was having frequent headaches ever since she first met her Mistress, but this one was THE worst one yet. Tonya sat up, looked over at Milly and managed to smile. After taking a break for a shower and coming down for lunch with ALL of her girls and before she took Carli upstairs, their Mistress had instructed Milly to consider herself Tonya’s slave until she came back down. Milly was to serve, obey and satisfy Tonya in any way she desired. Despite the bad headache and having been so thoroughly satisfied by their Mistress for hours, Tonya somehow still found the energy to play with Milly. Milly was wearing a bright yellow version of Tonya’s very skimpy, two-piece, hot pink bikini that their Mistress had bought for her delicious girls. After climbing into the hot tub, Tonya removed Milly’s top and they got to know each other very well. When the headache finally got to be too much, Tonya had very reluctantly stopped her fun with Milly and sent her after a coke and some aspirin. Two hours later and, if anything, the pain was... worse?! Tears in her eyes, Tonya put her head in her hands and screamed!

“Tonya? Are you okay? What’s wrong? Is there something I can do for you?”

Tonya looked over at Milly who was still topless and looking sexy as fuck as she stood by the hot tub waiting for Tonya’s smallest command. As Tonya looked at Milly, she was suddenly bombarded with very vivid... images? As she looked into her eyes, it was as if she was seeing Milly’s entire life in a series of... snapshots?! She saw her... get a... puppy at Christmas? Then it was... Thanksgiving with her grandmother a few days before she... died? Learning to ride bicycles with her mom? A school... play? First kiss with a boy! Then... driving lessons! Flash forward to graduating high school! Blink, she’s in college! Tonya felt the pain of losing Milly’s virginity! She felt Milly’s excitement of having sex with her first girlfriend for the first time after deciding that she was definitely a lesbian. She felt Milly’s fear when she “came out” to her family! She... felt ALL of it and more! Suddenly, Tonya was being overwhelmed with images of Milly’s entire life as they came at her faster and faster!

She was.... AAaarrgghhh!!!

The pain became so intense and the images were so vivid and came so fast that Tonya almost passed out! With Milly’s help, she managed to climb out of the hot tub and run for the bathroom. She made it just in time to puke in the commode. To say that Tonya James was freaked out would be the understatement of the century! Having gathered herself and after stepping over to the sink, Tonya washed her face in her hands and rinsed her mouth out then reached for a towel. Lifting her head to look into the mirror, Tonya looked into her reflection, into her own eyes and quickly realized something. She realized that she was... FREE!! She was free of her Mistre..., NO! Not her Mistress, damn it! She was free of Heather’s... of Cardinal’s control! Tonya James looked into the mirror and smiled. The headache was gone and she was free! She didn’t understand the how or the why, but she DID know one thing! She was herself again. She didn’t know what the... Hell all of.... that was that just happened with Milly, but she had an idea. An admittedly crazy idea. She just didn’t believe it. She couldn’t believe it! It simply wasn’t possible..., was it? She had always been told by everyone, by her parents, her friends, in biology class at school, by her family doctor, by... everyone, that if you didn’t show some sort of “super powers” or abilities by the time you were eighteen, you simply WEREN’T a meta human. She had been told that over ninety-six percent of ‘Supers’ developed their powers at puberty. Late teens at the latest. But, wait a minute! Carli didn’t develop her powers until a couple of months ago and she’s twenty three! And Tonya’s twenty two.

‘Ooo... kaayy?! So what am I saying? I’m a... a meta human? And if I really was “in” Milly’s mind, what does THAT mean? I’m... what? I’m some sort of... mind reader? I’m a... a telepath?! Oh my fucking God! I am! I’m a damn meta human telepath!! Oh my fucking God!! This... this CAN’T be... real! Can it? No, it’s NOT real. I’m just going crazy! Yeah, that’s gotta be it! Hell, I fell passionately in love with and became the very willing, totally submissive and eagerly obedient sex slave to a total stranger I met yesterday, why would I doubt my sanity?’

As Tonya continued to look at herself in the mirror, she realized something else.

‘CARLI!! Oh my God! Carli, I... Ooh ssshhiiit!! Carli’s her slave too! I... I betrayed my sister and now she’s a super villain’s fucking sex slave because of me! I have to... uh, do... some... thing! I have to...!’

Tonya’s mind was working overtime trying to work through so many unbelievable things at once! She was trying to accept the fact that she was suddenly a meta human. Accept that she was actually, literally a... a mind-reading telepath. She knew she needed to help Carli. Carli and... Milly! She needed to help Milly! She needed to rescue them and save them. Both of them. She needed to take down Heather. She needed to... Like ice water to the face, Tonya quickly realized something else.

‘I need to save them. Save the two of them AND capture the villain. So, uh... okay. That raises the obvious question! HOW?! How do I actually... do that? Even if I am a telepath, I don’t know what I’m doing or how to... use it! I mean.... FUCK, how do I do this!?!’

Tonya stared into the mirror for what to her felt like an eternity. She ran her fingers through her dark brown hair, looked into her eyes and took a deep breath. She had to do this, so she WOULD do it. She had seriously fucked up and now she would absolutely fix it! She stepped out into the hall and took a moment to look at the stairs that led up to Heather’s second floor bedroom where Tonya knew exactly what Heather was doing to Carli. Then she looked over and found Milly sitting close by in a chair and clearly waiting for her to come out. She decided to do what she thought the hero would do. What she knew Carli would want her to do. She took another deep breath, literally turned her back to Carli and walked over to Milly. Milly stood up as Tonya approached her. Tonya found the worried expression on her face comforting for some reason.

“Tonya? Are you all right? I could... uh, hear what was happening in there? Anything I can do for you?”

Tonya looked at Milly and smiled. Milly Doveson really is a sweet, beautiful and caring person. Tonya only hoped they could get to know each other after all of this was over and Milly was herself again. Having no idea what to do or how to do it, Tonya took Milly by the hand and guided her over to sit on the couch.

“I’m a lot better now, Milly. Thank you. I can’t explain it right now, but I need you to... trust me. I need you to do something for me, Milly. Will you?”

“Of course, Tonya. I’m your slave. I will do anything you say. Mistress commands and I must obey! How may I serve you?”

Tonya could feel her arousal rising as Milly submitted to her so willingly and so completely. Her desire to just take Milly right there was almost too strong to resist. Fortunately, her disgust at herself at how she had so eagerly, so lovingly and so totally betrayed her sister to please her Mistress was even stronger. Taking another deep breath, Tonya smiled as she looked into Milly’s eyes.

“Thank you, Milly. I need you to relax. Just sit quietly and stay still. I need you to take a deep breath and relax for me, okay?”

“Of course, Tonya. As you command.”

As Tonya spoke to her, she could feel Milly’s presence in her mind. Taking her own advice, Tonya closed her eyes, took a deep breath and relaxed. Concentrating on the sensations she was getting from Milly and hoping that that was a sign that she was actually doing something right, she smiled and then she felt it. It was as if she was being... “pulled” into Milly’s mind. Suddenly the scene shifted around her and she found herself looking down at herself and Milly on the couch as if she were floating above them. Trying to ignore how unreal all of this was for her, Tonya managed to focus on Milly. When she looked at her, she saw a... a dark haze or... a cloud over Milly’s mind. Floating Tonya raised and pointed her left hand at Milly, closed her eyes and concentrated on removing the cloud. Tonya was snapped back to herself when she heard a sudden, surprising and loud scream. Opening her eyes, she found herself back on the couch and looking at a very teary-eyed, red-faced and angry Milly Doveson.

“That... BITCH!! That fucking cunt! What the hell... did she... do to me? In the bank, I was... on my knees... in my OWN office?! She... she made me...! Where is she? I’m gonna kick her bitch ass all over this damn...”

Chuckling at finally meeting the real Milly Doveson and seeing her very genuine reaction, Tonya put her hand up to Milly’s mouth and quieted her down. Shaking her head in understanding, Milly pulled Tonya’s hand away. She looked at Tonya for a long moment, then reached out and wrapped her arms around her neck in a tight hug. Pulling back with tears in her eyes, she spoke in a whisper.

“T-Tonya? What... what did you... do? Did you... free me from being her slave? Did you... save me? I... oohh... THANK YOU!! Thank you so much! I...”

Tonya took a moment to calm Milly down. She knew she still had a LOT to do and she knew that she needed to get Milly out of the beach house quickly and safely.

“Milly... M-Milly. I know you’re as freaked out as I was when I got free, but I need you to calm down and listen to me, okay? I need you to get out of here. Just get out and get away from here right now, okay?”

“I... Yeah, I understand. Sorry, Tonya. Like you said.... I’m just a little... freaked out, ya know? I mean... Did... did this all... really happen to us? I mean, were we... you and I... did we really... in the hot tub, was that...?”

“Yeah, Milly. Sorry about that. I... uh.... you’re just so damned pretty and sexy. And since I first saw you with Heather in my dojo, I... I wanted to...”

Milly smiled as Tonya actually blushed and looked away from her. Seeing the very real guilt on Tonya’s face, Milly took her by the chin and looked into her eyes.

“Hey, you have NOTHING to feel guilty about, Tonya! We were both under her control and neither of us was thinking for ourselves, were we? It’s not like either of us had a choice, right? But... honestly, putting that skank bitch aside for a second, you are a pretty damn sexy girl yourself, Tonya. And, I have to say, hot pink is definitely your color.”

Tonya could only laugh at the utterly bizarre but very real situation she was in. With the dearly loved, meta human, super hero sister she betrayed and helped to enslave still upstairs and completely under the control of a literal, “evil super villain,” an all but totally naked Tonya was sitting on a couch with another nearly naked woman she had just used her own suddenly discovered meta human powers on to free from her enslavement to that same super villain. Quietly thinking “Fuck it!” to herself, Tonya grabbed Milly by the face and kissed her. To her surprise, Milly kissed her back. Really kissed her back. Starting slowly, the kiss quickly built on itself. Tonya and Milly lost themselves in each other. Despite the situation or maybe because of it, it felt right, it felt... safe. Milly gently pushed Tonya down on the couch even as she continued to kiss her passionately. As the kiss continued and even grew in force, their hands slid over and roamed each other’s bodies. The bodies they had gotten to know in the hot tub were now the gifts they offered each other. When Milly broke the kiss to kiss her way down Tonya’s bare chest toward her already too-wet and willing pussy, it was like breaking a spell. Tonya took Milly by the chin and looked into her eyes.

“As much as I would llooove to keep going, Milly, I really think I should get you the hell out of here now and go save my sister from the villain. Don’t cha think?”

Milly looked into Tonya’s eyes and made a point of very obviously looking down and then back up her practically nude body. She smiled as she took Tonya firmly by the chin and kissed her again.

“Definitely. You go save Carli and I’ll get out of the way so you can. I’ll go call the police and have them send the cavalry. Sound like a plan, baby?”

Tonya cocks her head to the side as she looks at Milly.

“...Baby...?”

“Well, yeah. You don’t think we’re through here, do you? I’ll be waiting for your call, sweetness. And make sure you wear something in hot pink.”

Tonya looked at Milly and just laughed. She couldn’t believe that all of this was happening to her. God, what a great and terrible day this was turning out to be!

“Uh, yeah. Sounds good to me. We’ll pick this up again after. But, speaking of clothes? Maybe you should get dressed yourself.... baby. I’d hate for some random somebody to find you looking like that!”

They both take a second to look at Milly’s all but naked body then back to each other. They both break out in quiet laughter.

“That sounds like pretty good advice. So, new plan. I get dressed and THEN I go get the cavalry while you climb the stairs, save Carli and BOTH of you kick that cunt’s ass. Sound good?”

“Definitely!”

As Tonya takes a deep breath, gets up and heads for the stairs, Milly grabs her by the elbow and spins her around. She takes Tonya by the face with both hands and kisses her. Tonya forces herself to pull away from Milly.

“Stop, already. You are NOT helping!”

Milly laughs as she kisses Tonya again and gently taps her on the nose.

“In all seriousness, be... careful, lover. Okay? Rescue Carli and get that bitch. Then you better come find me.”

“I will, Mill. And if we actually win and get through this, I know one thing. This will have “officially” been the most unusual first date I’ve ever had!”

“You haven’t... had me. Yet!“

Milly takes Tonya by the hips and kisses her as her hands start to slide south again. Tonya pulls away from her.

“Will you stop already? God, insatiable, anyone? I promise we’ll continue this later, but I really think I should get up there and rescue Carli. So, get your ass dressed and get out of here! Now!”

Milly looks into Tonya’s eyes and smiles a wicked, little grin.

“Yes... Mistress. As you command!“

“Ooohh.... Just wait till I get you alone again. Mil.”

“Promises, promises.”

Milly stares right into Tonya’s eyes, smiles and sticks her tongue out at her then starts looking for her clothes.

“Shit!”

“What’s wrong now, Mill?”

“My clothes. They’re upstairs in the guest room, remember? Mistress had us... I mean that bitch had me throw my bags in the first guest room when she brought me here. Like she had you and Carli do in the other guest room when she brought each of you here.”

“Yeah. Uuhh...., hmm. Oh wait, I know. Your bikini. Just go put your bikini top and the tee shirt you were wearing this morning back on. That should be good enough for now.”

“Well, duh! Okay, baby. I’m outta here. Go. Go save Carli and make sure you give Heather one for me! Go on!”

Tonya laughs as her girlfriend shoos her away by waving her hands at her. Wait... girlfriend? Is... she? Are they..? Tonya didn’t know, but she was sure as hell going to find out when this was all over.

“You get going, Milly. And I’ll be sure to give Heather your good-byes too!”

After watching Milly go out to the hot tub, pick up her bikini top up and quickly put it back on then slip her tee shirt over her head and back on as she slides her feet back into the flip flops that were also by the tub and makes her way down the backstairs of Heather’s beach house, Tonya turns around and climbs the stairs to Heather’s bedroom. Standing in front of the bedroom door with her hand on the knob, Tonya can hear what’s going on inside. She takes a deep breath and opens the door.

To Be Continued...