The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Adventures of Hypno-Girl #2

Hypno-Girl and her new ally Pinnacle confront the leader of dog-fighting ring they discovered in their neighborhood

Hypno-Girl and Pinnacle made their way quickly and quietly across the warehouse, toward the shouts and cheers of the spectators and the snarls and yelps of the dogs being forced to fight for their entertainment.

Both young women were tense, angry and offended by what was taking place in their neighborhood.

They approached the makeshift arena, keeping to the shadows as they moved and taking position behind an old rusting forklift to observe the proceedings.

A dogfight had just ended; one of the unfortunate canines was clearly dead, the “winner” seriously injured.

Pinnacle clenched her fists in anger, ready to storm into the midst of the crowd and start administering justice for the abused animals. The sheer sight of it all infuriated her. The thought that people could not only abuse helpless animals that way, but were actually celebrating the abuse, laughing and drinking and betting on the outcome? The whole thing made her blood boil, and she knew she’d be hard pressed to hold back on these losers!

She felt a light touch on her arm and glanced over at her companion.

Hypno-Girl nodded and gave her a comforting smile.

“I know how you feel, but we have to do this smart. Together,” she whispered.

A touch hypocritical, considering how you normally do things, Dana, she chided herself silently.

Pinnacle took a deep breath and nodded grimly.

“Yeah, you’re right. Thanks for the pep talk. We’ll shut these guys down, but the right way,” she agreed.

Sighing, she turned her attention back to the arena.

There were bleachers set up on three sides of the enclosure where the dogs were made to fight, likely purchased cheap from a nearby high school that had acquired new ones. At least two hundred people we seated in them; many were very well-dressed as they sipped drinks from the makeshift bar that had been set up on the fourth side of the “arena”; beside the bar were tables where bets were placed.

Two serious-looking suit-clad men holding semi-automatic tactical shotguns stood just behind the betting table, where two sexy young scantily-clad women were handling the wagers.

The spectators were talking and laughing while two rough-looking men dressed similar to the ones Hypno-Girl and Pinnacle had dispatched earlier removed the dogs; they first took the deceased animal over to a dumpster that had been wheeled inside the warehouse and tossed it in. Next, one of them went to check the injured winning dog, likely evaluating if it could continue or needed to be put down.

Pinnacle tapped Hypno-Girl on the arm and nodded upward; the red-haired super heroine looked where her companion indicated.

There was a short balcony overlooking the arena; there was a metal staircase on both ends, and a doorway in the center of it likely led to an office of some kind.

However, it was the two individuals that were standing on the balcony that drew the two young heroines’ attention.

One was obviously Josiah Crane; a tall, handsome half-Asian man of perhaps thirty-five, he was dressed in an expensive black suit; his dark hair was in a short ponytail, and he looked fit and relaxed as he watched over the proceedings with a smile. Beside him was a short, very sexy and extremely fit woman with short blonde hair and big blue eyes. She was wearing a dark blue halter top and tight leather pants, along with sky-high black platform sandals. She too was smiling, clearly enjoying the carnage of the dogfighting.

Both were sipping cocktails as they surveyed their criminal enterprise.

“That’s Josiah and probably his bitch-girlfriend Ashley,” Hypo-Girl whispered.

Pinnacle nodded.

“Yeah, that’s them. I can practically smell the slime from down here. I am sure they travel with some other security we can’t see yet, so stay alert,” she said.

Hypno-Girl frowned slightly.

“Yeah, I’m honestly not too crazy about all the guns as it is. Any idea on how you want to approach this?” she asked the more experienced hero.

Pinnacle was thoughtful for a moment.

“I suggest we keep this simple. We need a distraction, then you go for the right staircase, I will take the left. We meet in the middle, grab Josiah and Ashley, then turn them over to the cops,” she replied.

Hypno-Girl nodded in agreement.

“Sounds good. By the way, speaking of unseen security the first guy I hypnotized said Josiah works for or with some super named Tarnished Silver. She might be lurking around, too,” she said.

Pinnacle frowned.

“I have actually heard of her; she’s new on the scene, very mysterious. Lots of different rumors about her powers. Word is she is ruthless and very dangerous,” she said thoughtfully.

“I’m sure that we can take her together if she shows up. What are you thinking for a distraction?” Hypno-Girl asked eagerly.

Pinnacle smirked.

“Hey, you’re a heroine as well, right? No need for me to steal your thunder. I’m definitely open to listening to your input. What do you think would serve as a distraction?” she asked, putting her companion on the spot.

It never hurt to pass on some on-the-job training.

Frowning slightly, Hypno-Girl glanced around, looking for inspiration, when an idea popped into her head.

“How about an impromptu bonus fight?” she asked with a smirk.

Pinnacle glanced curiously at her new friend; Hypno-Girl gestured, and Pinnacle glanced in the direction her partner indicated. She saw a pair of young, pretty women dressed in tight colorful blouses and short black skirts along with tall stiletto heels moving away from the crowd toward the warehouse’s restrooms. One was petite with fair skin and shoulder-length black hair; the other was a tall gorgeous black woman with long electric blue braids and a curvy figure.

Pinnacle nodded with a smirk of her own as she understood what Hypno-Girl was suggesting.

The pair moved quickly and quietly to follow the two young women.

“Like, this is so cool; I made three hundred on that last fight!” the dark-haired woman was saying enthusiastically a moment later in the dingy bathroom.

She casually dumped a bit of cocaine from a small vial onto the back of her hand, then snorted it before handing the vial to her companion.

“I know, right? I’m so glad Randal and Nico brought us here,” her companion replied, tossing her blue braids over her shoulder before tapping some cocaine onto the back of her hand.

The black woman snorted the cocaine, then put the vial into her purse. Both women began to wash their hands in the discolored, cracked sinks.

“Well, somebody is still paying the water bill I see,” Hypno-Girl said from behind them.

Both woman turned to see the two costumed heroines standing a few feet away, hands on their hips in classic power poses.

“What are you supposed to be? Some kind of supers?” the fair-skinned woman asked skeptically, eyeing Hypno-Girl’s makeshift costume in particular.

“Woo hoo! Got it on the first try, good for you! That is exactly what we are. Hypno-Girl and Pinnacle, at your service,” Pinnacle replied cheerfully.

She bowed slightly, and Hypno-Girl performed a curtsy.

Both gestures were done as mockery, though that was likely lost on the two women, who stared at the heroines blankly.

“Well, at the neighborhood and its good peoples’ service, anyway. You two actually are part of the problem,” Hypno-Girl added.

The black woman narrowed her eyes.

“What the hell is that supposed to mean?” she asked indignantly.

“What she means is you are supporting an illegal dog-fighting operation, complicit in cruelty to animals and gambling. Not to mention using cocaine,” Pinnacle replied.

“Fuck you, this ain’t your business!” the fair-skinned woman replied.

She gave the heroines the finger.

“We are making it our business. Lucky for you, we have a way that the two of you can help us make things right,” Hypno-Girl informed them with a wink.

The black woman snorted.

“Fuck you, we ain’t helping you!” she snarled.

The woman tensed, raising her fists as if to fight.

“I’m afraid you don’t have a choice…Pinnacle Stare!” Pinnacle replied in a firm voice.

She stared into the black woman’s eyes and released the power she had built up during the conversation. Her target gasped as Pinnacle’s brown eyes flashed with an eerie glint; the super-heroine’s gaze unleashed Incredible hypnotic energy that slammed into the woman’s mind.

The woman was instantly hypnotized, her mind suddenly blank and open to any and all commands and suggestions Pinnacle cared to give her.

Her arms dropped to her side.

At the same time, Hypno-Girl focused on the dark-haired woman, staring hard into her eyes. The costumed young woman’s pupils turned bright green, and vivid green light shined from her eyes into the face of the woman in front of her.

“What? Wait…s-stop…,” the woman stammered.

Her gaze was suddenly riveted to Hypno-Girl’s.

“That’s it, just look into my eyes…relax and listen to my voice…you cannot move or speak…you can only look deeper and listen…listen and obey…look, listen and obey…,” Hypno-Girl said soothingly.

Her eyes glowed even more fiercely as she spoke.

“I…I…obey,” the woman murmured.

Her shoulders slumped and her mouth hung open as Hypno-Girl’s power overwhelmed her, flowing irresistibly into her mind.

Both women stood unmoving before the super-heroines, dazed expressions on their faces.

Hypnotized.

“Well-done. I love how you do that,” Pinnacle said enthusiastically, turning to her companion.

“Thank you! Nice job yourself. We make quite the team,” Hypno-Girl replied, smiling broadly.

“Yes, we really do,” Pinnacle agreed.

She smiled back and winked; Hypno-Girl felt a tingle run through her, a familiar rush similar to the one she often felt after she’d hypnotized someone.

However, this particular thrill was slightly different; mixed with the feeling of power was an erotic element derived from Pinnacle’s praise.

She took a deep breath, suddenly feeling slightly dizzy; the sensation passed quickly.

Hypno-Girl very much wanted to impress the sexy, more-established super heroine and had pushed herself to hypnotize the woman a bit more quickly than she normally would have, in an effort to keep up with the Pinnacle Stare.

It had been slightly risky; sometimes when she tried to hypnotize someone too quickly, they managed to fight off her power, and then they seemed to be immune to her hypnotism for a few hours.

Her targets also generally didn’t go as deep into hypnosis when sped up her induction too much.

Fortunately it had worked this time; the woman seemed to be more than deep enough in trance for Hypno-Girl to make her do what she and Pinnacle were planning, much to her satisfaction.

I’m getting faster; just gotta be patient, Hypno-Girl reminded herself.

“Aright you two, we have some instructions for you…” Pinnacle said with a slightly smug tone in her voice.

A several minutes later, the two hypnotized woman exited the bathroom, their expressions still dazed.

They walked straight to the dog-fighting enclosure and stepped inside, where to the amazement of the crowd they stripped naked.

After they’d disrobed, their respective gazes settled on one another.

Faces contorting with sudden, hypnotically-induced anger, they each let out an angry scream before they rushed toward one another, fists clenched.

It was an awkward, ugly brawl complete with shrieking, hair-pulling and scratching nails.

An excited murmur rippled through the crowd; the spectators almost instantly began to shout encouragement to the combatants.

Several of the spectators immediately went to the betting tables, wishing to wager on the winner.

The women in charge of taking bets looked up at Josiah, who shrugged and nodded with a smile.

Beside him, Ashley watched with glee as the women continued to punch, kick, bite and scratch one another.

She was clearly a sadist who got off on violence.

While the fight drew the attention of the assembled crowd, Pinnacle and Hypno-Girl moved quickly along the warehouse’s outer wall, keeping to the shadows as much as possible. As they neared the balcony they split up, with Hypno-Girl heading quickly for the right staircase, Pinnacle doing the same for the left.

“Hey, guys,” Pinnacle said as she reached the balcony, “How’s it hanging? Having fun?”

Josiah and Ashley turned to see her standing nonchalantly at the end of the balcony, her hands behind her back.

Josiah’s expression immediately soured, while Ashley’s face instantly became a mask of anger upon seeing the heroine.

“Well shit, I figured maybe this little venture was too small for some righteous super to bother with. Are you really that hard up for work?” Josiah sneered.

Pinnacle snorted.

“Hardly; there is no such thing as too small where scumbags like you are concerned. Today is you and your girlfriend’s turn. Nobody abuses animals in my neighborhood,” she replied coolly.

“In our neighborhood,” Hypno-Girl corrected.

Josiah and Ashley turned to their left to see the red-haired young woman in her improvised costume standing on the other end of the balcony, her hands on her hips.

Two super cunts? Really?” Ashley said with disgust.

She eyed Hypno-Girl with contempt.

“Hypno-Girl and Pinnacle, here to take out the trash,” Hypno-Girl replied with a grin.

Pinnacle groaned.

“We need to work on your one-liners,” she said, smiling apologetically at her companion.

Hypno-Girl laughed.

“Hey, I am still new at this! Let’s talk about it after the cops slap cuffs on these ass-hats,” she said.

“Try it!” Ashley snarled.

She kicked off her shoes and got into a fighting stance.

Hypno-Girl likewise settled into combat-ready position.

“Bring it,” she replied confidently.

“If you don’t mind, I’d rather not mess up my suit; I will leave you girls to your catfight,” Josiah said, turning back to Pinnacle.

He produced a black semiautomatic pistol from beneath his jacket.

Before he could fire, Pinnacle brought her right hand from behind her back and whipped a metallic object at Josiah.

He grunted in pain as a large rusty wrench she’d picked up at the base of the stairs collided hard with his hand, knocking the pistol from his grasp.

The weapon clattered off the balcony and fell to the warehouse floor.

Although her movement had been casual, Pinnacle had thrown the tool with perfect accuracy and impressive strength.

Yeah! Nailed it! Hannah thought to herself with glee,Looks like all that training with Mrs. Albinn is really paying off! I’m still not as good as Shinobi or her husband, but I’m definitely getting there!

Josiah grimaced in pain, cradling his bruised hand.

“Fucking cunt! Get her!” he shouted down to his goons on the warehouse floor below before turning and dashing through the nearby door, slamming it behind him.

At the same time, Ashley shrieked and rushed at Hypno-Girl, who held her ground.

Pinnacle glanced down to see the two shotgun wielding goons running up the staircase.

As before, she let power build up inside her.

Pinnacle Stare!” she shouted as the two men reached the top of the stairs.

They both froze as her eyes again emitted incredible hypnotic energy, crashing into their minds and wiping away ability to think for themselves; they had managed to point their weapons but failed to pull the triggers before being hypnotized.

They were now nothing more than Pinnacle’s puppets, obedient minions who would obey her every command.

Pinnacle let out a relieved sigh.

The shotgun barrels had appeared huge when they were pointed directly at her.

Whew! Cut that one kind of close. The Albinns assured me that my Neuroweave costume is bulletproof, but I definitely don’t want to test that in actual combat if I can help it! she thought.

Pinnacle paused for a just a few heartbeats, remembering her partner’s comments about not being crazy about guns. Things suddenly seemed more real somehow, and she realized her Hypno-Girl was in genuine danger when it came to bullets with her makeshift costume.

Maybe after we are done here I can introduce her to them and see about getting her a bulletproof upgrade; I would really hate to see her get hurt, she thought.

Turning her attention back to the matter at hand, she frowned at the two hypnotized gun-wielding thugs before her.

“Okay, you two bozos will drop those weapons and go back downstairs. You will subdue and detain anyone directly on Josiah Crane’s payroll. When the cops arrive, you will immediately surrender to them and confess your involvement in this operation,” Pinnacle commanded firmly.

“Yes ma’am,” the men answered simultaneously.

They dropped their shotguns, then turned and headed quickly back down to the warehouse floor to carry out their orders.

Satisfied, Pinnacle turned to see Hypno-Girl engaged in a fast-paced battle with Ashley.

The red-haired heroine appeared quite capable of holding her own, moving with fluid grace and precision as she blocked and countered Ashley’s frenzied, anger-driven attacks.

Pinnacle smiled, taking a couple of seconds to admire Hypno-Girl’s lovely body.

Mmmmm. Fierce, brave, smart and beautiful, all in the same package. I’d definitely like to see her out of her costume, she mused.

Pinnacle only allowed herself to be distracted by her partner for a few instants; then she turned to the door Josiah Crane had disappeared though and casually ripped it off its hinges.

“Oh Josiiiiii-ah, I need to talk to yoooouuuu,” she called in a sing-song voice as she stepped into a large office.

While Pinnacle went after Josiah, Hypno-Girl and Ashley continued their battle. The small blonde fought like a devil, shrieking angrily as she punched and kicked.

Ashley was very fast, highly experienced, and well-trained in multiple forms of hand-to-hand combat.

In truth, she was a better fighter than Hypno-Girl.

The heroine had top-level natural agility and grace, excellent training, and she moved with the precision of a dancer, which allowed her to hold her own.

However, Hypno-Girl knew she was slowly losing the fight. Ashley was landing two blows to her one, and she didn’t seem to feel pain.

In fact she seemed to feed on it, Hypno-Girl realized; she feinted, then slammed her boot past Ashley’s defenses and into the blonde’s ribs.

The blow elicited an almost orgasmic shudder from Ashley.

The super-heroine knew she didn’t have time for a protracted battle with a more experienced opponent who thrived on pain; the warehouse floor below had exploded into chaos, with people running and shouting.

More of Josiah’s goons were likely on their way up to the balcony.

Good thing martial arts isn’t my main ability, Hypno-Girl thought.

She jumped back, causing a break in the fight.

“Had enough bitch?” Ashley taunted, a wolfish grin on her face.

“I’m not even breathing hard,” Hypno-Girl retorted.

It was true; her dancer’s conditioning gave her superb endurance.

Hypno-Girl stared at Ashley and quickly wiped away a trickle of blood from her nose with the back of her hand.

“You will be bleeding hard in a minute,” Ashley snarled, even more amped-up by the sight of her opponent’s blood.

Hypno-Girl groaned.

“That was even worse than my one-liner earlier,” she said with a shake of her head.

“Fuck you!” Ashley yelled, moving aggressively toward her opponent.

Hypno-Girl held up her hand, finger spread and pointing at the advancing blonde.

As before, pink energy danced over her hand, intertwining with her fingers; a beam of pink energy leapt from her outstretched hand and struck Ashley, washing over her before vanishing.

“What…the…fuck,” Ashley said slowly.

Her movements suddenly became sluggish, and she was now moving very slowly, despite the fact that she was trying to run.

Hypno-Girl by contrast was now moving much faster, displaying superhuman-level speed.

She had once again siphoned off much of her opponent’s energy and transferred it to herself.

Hypno-Girl leapt forward in a blur; she landed a dozen punches and kicks to Ashley’s thighs, stomach, chest, arms and face.

The blonde was unable to react quickly enough to block a single blow.

Ashley dropped in a heap at Hypno-Girl’s feet, groaning and semi-conscious.

“Hold it bitch!” a man’s voice said gruffly from behind her.

There was an audible click as he pulled back the hammer on a large-frame high-caliber revolver.

Hypno-Girl turned slowly around with her hands in the air to see yet another a pair of rough biker types, dressed in leather jackets and worn jeans like the ones she and Pinnacle had already dispatched. The second man held a baseball bat.

“Get on your knees or I will blow your fuckin’ head off!” the man with the gun said.

Hypno-Girl snorted.

“I don’t think so, asshole. Why don’t you two take a little nap… Sleepsleepsleeeep,” she said in a seductive voice.

Her eyes began to glow with a soothing green light.

The two goons’ mouths hung open as her power flowed into them.

Their eyelids began to flutter before snapping shut.

Both men wilted to the balcony floor and began to snore.

While they weren’t hypnotized, they were deep asleep and would remain so for hours unless someone really made an effort to wake them.

Smirking, Hypno-Girl turned and nonchalantly kicked Ashley hard in the face, knocking her out completely before following her partner.

* * *

Pinnacle stepped into the large office and looked around; it was dimly lit, with only one of the overhead florescent lights working. There was a door opposite where Pinnacle had entered, likely leading to a fire escape, and the floor was strewn with debris. Against the right wall the back wall was a cheap folding table, on top of which was a neat stack of tightly-wrapped packages.

Josiah was hurriedly placing them into a large briefcase, his back to Pinnacle.

“So you are a drug dealer as well as an animal abuser; what a surprise,” Pinnacle said with obvious disdain in her voice.

“I prefer to think of my self as an entrepreneur,” Josiah replied casually, continuing to fill the briefcase.

“What ya are is a dirt bag who belongs in jail. You are under arrest,” Pinnacle retorted.

Josiah snorted.

“You have no idea who you are fucking with, sugar-tits. You are going to find out, though,” he replied haughtily over his shoulder.

The sound of Hypno-Girl and Ashley grunting and shrieking as they fought on the balcony just outside the door could be heard as he spoke.

Suddenly, several gunshots rang out in the warehouse, followed by shouts and screams as well as the barking of several dogs.

“Sounds like all hell is breaking loose; I am sure the police are on their way. My partner is mopping the floor with your girlfriend. Surrender, Josiah,” Pinnacle said reasonably.

Again she was suppressing the urge to leapt forward and pummel the smug criminal into the ground.

Josiah finished filling the case, then closed and latched it before turning around.

“I don’t think so, little girl. You aren’t the first righteous super to try and take me in, you know. It was a good try, though,” he said smugly.

Pinnacle sighed loudly.

“Whatever, just come quietly or—what the hell?” she asked, startled by sudden movement to her right.

Pinnacle watched in amazement as the shadows began to flow from the corner and into the middle of the room, where they coalesced into a person standing a few feet from Pinnacle.

The room’s already dim light became dimmer; the newcomer seemed to be absorbing it, making the area around them darker.

A bit shorter than Pinnacle, the person was definitely a woman if their sexy feminine figure and large round breasts were any indication. She was dressed in a silvery-grey bodysuit covered in random splotches of black, giving the impression of tarnished silverware, along with a mask made of the same material that covered her mouth and nose.

She had long auburn hair that was in two tight braids, one coiled on either side of her head. Knee-high dark grey boots completed her outfit.

However, it was the woman’s astonishing eyes that drew Pinnacle’s attention; they were a pupil-less pure white.

The heroine found them unsettling to look at; she suppressed an involuntary shudder.

“Let me guess…Oxidized Silver? No, that’s not it; Sticky Silver? No…oh, right Tarnished Silver. I gotta admit, that is kind of a cool name,” Pinnacle said, hands on her hips and a smile on her face.

The woman known as Tarnished Silver did not react, simply continuing to stare at Pinnacle with her strange white eyes.

“You know, you kinda plagiarized your name a bit; there is already a “Silver Girl” heroine out there. She’s just, you know, untarnished. We also have a guy who does the inky black shadow thing as well; he goes by “Darklight”. So really, “A” for effort on the persona, but not too original,” Pinnacle continued, trying to elicit a reaction from the silent woman.

Tarnished Silver inclined her head slightly, but otherwise remained utterly still and made no sound.

“What’s the matter, you can’t speak? Am I boring you?” Pinnacle asked with a raised eyebrow.

Josiah chuckled.

“My associate here prefers to remain silent most of the time. Now then, if you don’t mind, since you interrupted my operation and my evening’s business transaction, I will just be taking my merchandise and going,” he said.

Pinnacle snorted.

“Not a chance, ass-hat,” she said.

Josiah sighed.

“Silver, be a pal and teach this young lady some manners, would you?” he asked.

Tarnished Silver remained motionless; however, wisps of shadow began to leak from the tops of her boots, the ends of her sleeves—and from around her eyes; it floated up and dissipated rapidly like smoke from a campfire, wreathing her body in translucent writhing tendrils.

Pinnacle narrowed her eyes and took a step toward the strange woman.

Tarnished Silver suddenly raised her right hand, palm out.

A thick stream of what could only be described as shadowy goo leapt from her hand, forming a tentacle that coiled quickly and tightly around Pinnacle, pinning her arms to her sides.

“What the…?” Pinnacle said, frowning.

The shadow-stuff felt like a strong rope.

Rope was not something that slowed Pinnacle down a bit.

She flexed her powerful muscles with a slight grunt, and the shadow tentacle holding her burst and vanished.

Tarnished Silver lowered her arm, appearing unperturbed.

Pinnacle smiled at her.

“Heh, that was cute; our shadow-guy can’t do that. Anyway, nice try. Now will you come along quietly?” she asked almost sympathetically.

Tarnished Silver’s reply was a curt shake of her head.

Pinnacle sighed; she moved with a sudden burst of impressive speed, dashing forward in an attempt to grab her opponent.

Tarnished Silver was quicker.

She seemed to evaporate as Pinnacle reached her, becoming an insubstantial shadow.

“Hey! Damn it!” Pinnacle growled as she futilely tried to grab the villain.

Tarnished Silver moved to the side and rapidly became solid once again.

She lashed out with a powerful kick that Pinnacle easily dodged.

They went through a rapid exchange of blows; Pinnacle was faster and stronger, blocking or dodging Tarnished Silver’s attacks while countering with several solid punches to her opponent’s torso.

Clearly tougher than a normal human, Tarnished Silver let out a soft hiss, stumbling backward from the force of Pinnacle’s blows.

She quickly became a shadow again and darte past Pinnacle with impressive speed, re-solidifying behind her.

As Pinnacle spun to face her, Tarnished Silver raised both of her hands and released a blast of dark writhing energy from each one.

Pinnacle dodged the first but the second one clipped her shoulder.

She instantly felt tired and a bit weak, her energy sapped by the shadowy discharge.

Pinnacle frowned; she felt fatigued as if she’d been fighting or otherwise exerting herself for an extended period.

Tarnished Silver’s blast had literally sucked out some of her energy, her life force.

A couple of hits from that and she would like be completely exhausted—at best.

Oh shit, that could be VERY dangerous, maybe even kill; can’t let her hit me with those, Pinnacle thought as she dodged and third and fourth blast with exceptional speed.

Pinnacle leapt easily into the air, sailing over Tarnished Silver’s next blast to land beside the eerily silent woman and grab her arms.

Again, Tarnished Silver hissed as if she were a snake; she instantly became a shadow again, sliding back toward the nervously-watching Josiah.

Pinnacle frowned as the villainess re-solidified beside the suit-clad criminal.

Damn, this chick is tough! Hopefully she can’t keep that up forever; I’m probably going to have to knock her unconscious to contain her, Pinnacle thought as she moved immediately to pursue.

Tarnished Silver silently raised her hand and made a fist.

“Oh what now?” Pinnacle asked, exasperated.

The shadows in the room began to flow toward her, enveloping her boots and acting like animated sludge or tar; it climbed up her legs and around her torso in thick tentacles, slowing her movements dramatically.

“Having trouble?” Josiah taunted.

Pinnacle scowled at him.

Alright asshole, you want to play it that way? Fine, time to end this, she thought irritably.

She allowed energy to begin to build up inside her, charging her ace in the hole.

“Pinnacle Stare!” the heroine said triumphantly, unleashing a double-strength burst of hypnotizing energy from her eyes.

At the same instant, two other things happened.

One, Tarnished Silver’s eyes suddenly changed to a bright, reflective silver.

Second, Hypno-Girl entered the room and moved to stand beside Pinnacle.

Pinnacle’s powerful hypnotic stare was deflected straight back by Tarnished Silver’s now-reflective gaze.

The incredible hypnotic energy crashed into both Pinnacle and Hypno-Girl.

Oh fuck me, not again, Pinnacle thought an instant before she succumbed to her own power.

“Hey, am I missing the fun—oh!” Hypno-Girl gasped, then went silent as Pinnacle’s power hit her.

Both heroines stood silently, eyes wide.

Hypnotized.

Completely at their opponents’ mercy.

Josiah blinked rapidly, a smile slowly spreading across his face as he understood what had just happened.

The handsome criminal began to laugh.

“Holy shit! Well done, Silver! Pinnacle just hypnotized herself and her partner! That couldn’t have gone any better if I had planned it,” he said with glee.

Josiah found the irony that a hero calling herself Hypno-Girl had just gotten hypnotized delicious.

Tarnished Silver remained silent, regarding the two costumed girls with casual disinterest.

The sound of distant, approaching police sirens became audible over the chaos still taking place in the warehouse.

“That’s our cue; Silver, please see if you can get Ashley. I will meet you at the car with these two. Our buyers might blame us for this and start shooting if they see me,” Josiah said calmly.

Tarnished Silver turned to him and nodded her head slightly, then walked out of the room.

Josiah turned his attention to the two motionless heroines, admiring their sexy bodies beneath their costumes.

Quite the prizes, he thought with a wolfish smile.

Josiah wasn’t a hypnotist, but in his line of work he wasn’t entirely unfamiliar with mind-control; he knew that if he gave the powerful women’s blank, open minds carefully worded suggestions, he could effectively enslave them.

“Aright you two, listen closely…,” he began firmly.

Pinnacle and Hypno-Girl stood silently, helpless to do anything as Josiah began to program them into his obedient slaves.

* * *

An hour later, Dana Collins and Hannah Crenshaw were both completely naked; they were on the floor in the living-room of a large penthouse apartment, intertwined in a “sixty-nine” and frantically eating one another out.

Their taut, sexy bodies glistened with sweat as they writhed against one another. They changed positions frequently, sucking on one another’s tits and using their fingers to work one another’s pussies, moaning with pleasure.

They had been going at it for over thirty minutes; both girls had orgasmed twice already, each time the ecstasy serving to reinforce their servitude to their new master at his suggestion.

Josiah Crane was that master.

After the two young women had been hypnotized when Tarnished Silver reflected the Pinnacle Stare at them, Josiah had immediately taken advantage of their blank, highly-receptive minds and given them each carefully-worded suggestions that had

turned them into his helpless, obedient and eager slaves.

The handsome criminal was sitting on the couch, freshly showered and wearing a dark blue silk robe, watching the spectacle before him with a glass of fine bourbon in his hand.

Beside him was Ashley, also cleaned up and wearing a silk robe, though hers was blood red; she was bruised and sore from her fight with Hypno-Girl.

However, she was smiling gleefully as she watched the two super-heroines fucking each other silly, sipping a beer as she enjoyed the show.

Josiah’ cell phone began to vibrate on the end table beside him. Checking the screen, he frowned slightly as he accepted the call and raised the phone to his ear.

“Hello Ms. Carter. Yes, unfortunately the operation was compromised before we could make the sale. Yes, I still have the product. No, it won’t be too difficult to find new buyers. I assume you got my message about the good news? Good. Yes, both completely under my control. The stupid bitch hypnotized herself and her partner. Tarnished Silver used that reflective gaze of hers. Yes, ironically both of these young ladies are mind-controllers themselves. I thought you would like that. I was hoping that….of course. Certainly. You will have to give me an hour or two; I am in the middle of enjoying my victory. Yes, Ms. Carter. Thank you. See you then. Goodbye,” Josiah said.

He disconnected the call, then set his phone back on the end table and finished his drink.

Dana and Hannah continued to fuck frantically, moaning and shrieking as they thrashed about on the carpet.

“She wants us to bring them to her so she can put them to work, of course. Not one to waste time, our employer. I am not going to fight her on it; there’s no point. At least she isn’t angry about the deal with the buyers getting fucked up,” Josiah said with a sigh.

“Damn it, I wanted Hypno-Slut here to eat my pussy. She owes me at least that much,” Ashley said with a pout.

She gingerly touched her bruised face, then took a swig of her beer.

“Oh, don’t worry darling. We definitely have time for that; we’ve earned it,” Josiah said with a laugh.

He casually opened his robe to reveal an impressive erection.

Ashley giggled and opened her robe as well, her pussy hair neatly trimmed.

“Aright, Miss Collins you will now crawl over to Ashley and eat her out like her pussy is your favorite ice cream and you cannot get enough. Miss Crenshaw, you will now crawl to me and suck my cock as if your life depends on it. Pleasuring us is all that matters; it makes you very happy,” Josiah commanded.

“Yes Master!” Dana said breathlessly.

“Your wish is my command,” Hannah said eagerly.

Without hesitation the two enslaved young women crawled quickly toward the couch.

“I am so going to cum on your face, bitch…oh yes…,” Ashley said with a wicked laugh as Dana thrust her tongue deep into her wet pussy and began to lick.

“Mmmmm…that’s a good girl, Hannah…take me all the way in…suck it, you fucking cunt,” Josiah said with smug satisfaction.

Hannah obediently, eagerly took Josiah’s cock into her mouth; her head began to bob up and down rapidly.

Josiah have a grunt of pleasure, a smug smile on his face as he watched Hannah work.

The two defeated heroines were at the moment nothing more than obedient sex-slaves. Soon, however, their powers would be put to use for his employer.

Josiah leaned back and closed his eyes, pondering the nights unexpected turn of events and what they would mean for the future.

His thoughts were anything but unpleasant.