The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Adventures of Eggy Remixed — BOOK 2 — A WEEK LATER

E3 — BETTY AND TROY — 10 YEARS

“It’s not just physical beauty that ...”

At that point Sheila raced back down the stairs, almost tripping on the last stair, Sam managing to catch her nearly naked body in his arms. She ran to me, throwing her arms around me. And I had thought I was incapable of being shocked. I almost reacted defensively by hardening my carapace, but chose instead to bulge like a squeezed balloon.

“Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!” And then she kissed me! Then she remembered where she was and what she did to earn it and stepped back warily. I’m think I’m going to keep her lip-prints visible though I’ll fade them a bit in a month or so.

“I take it you like the ‘new’ you.”

“How could you tell,” She slyly spoke. “I never thought I’d look this good again.”

“Carl, what do you think? Turn around for us, Sheila.”

Carl was diplomatic, but to see his wife so happy, not just sex happy but genuinely out of the gloom that seems to have descended on her the last few years made him grin broadly, “She’s always been beautiful to me, but now, wow. Just wow.”

Sheila slinked up to Carl throwing her hips side to side sexily as she went. Grabbing him by the ears she plants a big wet kiss on his lips, “Love you Carl.” This tugs the heartstrings of those aware of how fragile their relationship has been for the last few years, and Rose lets out a sob of deep emotional pleasure and relief at hearing her parents showing real affection to each other instead of fighting or anger fucking—it had been so long since they seemed happy together and their marriage so uncertain recently. Andy, unaware of the undercurrents of emotion unfortunately just then blows a big load over her cheek, and his semen mixes with her tears of joy.

“I owe Will a blowjob, but you are next,” Sheila tells her husband.

“Looking forward to it,” the beaming Carl replies. The tent of his robe wiggles in confirmation. I’d removed their ability to have the idea that they could fondle themselves—just until their turns today, so no release yet. I hadn’t been planning to let him cum until his pairing with Stella later, but Sheila’s offer was too good to thwart. Besides, it may be good to give those who haven’t seen “the bull’s pizzle” an advanced peek, and to remind those who had of its substantial girth and length—no need for me to change much there—until it went into action.

Betty was standing neglected in her robe by the freshly changed mattress. We had to turn our attention back to the business at hand. But I could feel the underlying fears of the group abate and anticipation increase. This couldn’t be going better if I planned it, which I had, mostly.

“Troy, stand beside Betty and remove your robe.”

He did so and stood there clad only in his baggy tidy-whitey y-fronts, the pole in front pushing them tight against his ass.

Betty inspected Troy with a long look from top to bottom and up again. Sheila and Gail openly gawked. Sam clenched his eyes shut and said, “I can’t look”.

“Let’s deal with that,” I said. “Sam, what was it that drew you to Betty in the first place.”

“Her personality.”

“No, what did you think before you even talked to her for the first time?”

Sam hesitates for a second, thinking, then says, “Betty has great legs. She doesn’t show them much anymore, but she’s a hell of a dancer and I love the way they look. When she’s in heels, look out. She’s a little self-conscious that they changed a bit when she had Annette, but... I love her. Deeply. With all my heart. She’s my mate, my reason for going to work in the morning, my life, my wife. It hurts to see her used this way.”

Betty takes her eyes off Troy’s hot bod and tears up slightly at this, feeling a little guilty at the lust she feels welling up while anticipating what comes next with this mostly-naked tall muscular young hunk. She’d never have done this on her own, but now—she wasn’t sure, or even care if I’d caused it (hint, I had) but she was more interested in getting on with getting it on than Sam’s feelings. “He’d get over it”, she thought realistically, “once he starts nuzzling that hot young tail and his dick gets hard”.

“Fair enough. I acknowledge your feelings. But I want you—I want you all to think on this. Sex and love are different things. I’m not asking anyone to change who they love. What we going to be doing is pure sex. Sex in the best, finest sense, as a fulfillment of deeply inbred animal desires, I promise this will not change how you feel about Betty or how she feels about you. But not mechanical rutting either, emotion is important here, and that ultimately has to come from you. Lust is good among you all. Desire is flattery. And ultimately both Betty and you and everyone here is going to benefit physically.”

“You saw what Sheila and Will experienced. Would you deny Betty the chance to subtract a year’s aging from her body. Troy is 19, and what we are about to do will mature him to 21 by his next birthday, while she won’t age at all until that time. We’re going to help her legs reshape to how they were when you first met her, as well as other basic slimming, firming and skin smoothing measures.”

“I’ll let you in on a secret. How to kill me. It’s easy and you can do it now. All you have to do is all die. Do that now and I go too. I want to live though. I told you this before, but it’s still true. Should I go away and stop blocking the gap Rose and Stella created when they botched the incantation, and you’ll all fuck yourselves to death, dehydrated but happy. Then I die. Then the breach would go looking for its next targets to use up including forming a new but weaker me, and so on until it clogs up like a hairy man’s uncleared shower drain. So I’m using the manna you generate to slowly fill in the gap in a way that protects us all but it’s like plastering a wall, it has to be done in layers that need to dry while being held in place by molds. And horny as you naturally are, it’s not enough to do quickly and it doesn’t store well, so regular manna generation is best. So I’m making you all a little bit more enthusiastic—not much—and answering all counter arguments in your brains to the question, ‘Can we fuck?’ with a hearty ‘Why not?’”

“In the meantime I can use any extra power that I can’t use right away to help you keep generating manna longer and stronger. Keeping you all healthy is part of it. Keeping you all fit is another part. Sam, you, Betty, your kids, everyone here doesn’t have to worry about newly getting MS, diabetes, cancer, gout, gonorrhea or even pimples while we are working at cleaning up the mess. And all you have to do is fuck—fuck Betty, fuck Gail, fuck’m all. Even if you’re not that into the act, you can always think of it as exercise—though don’t be a hypocrite, admit that it’s fun.”

“And I pinky promise that I’ll put as much magic as I can into the powers and benefits you all get, even after the breach is filled and I have gone away, and if you want to reject them at that time, you can. But do you want to deny this opportunity to Betty and to all here because you can’t bear the thought of her with another, even if she always comes back to you?”

“I don’t know...”

“Other than in our initial starting phase, there’s not going to be anything stopping you and Betty from having as much sex as you can handle, and you’ll be assured of the physique each to be able to do it whenever you desire. And in heels, she’ll have never looked better. To be fair, to start there will be restrictions. For example no sex outside this group for now, and at times there will be various celibacy restrictions to save up energy for big events. Later this’ll loosen up. It won’t stay this intense once I’ve set the first layer completely.”

“Andy, Gail, Vicky, Annette—any regular lovers outside this group?”

“My old lady took off,” Andy sadly said.

“Bummer, didn’t know,” came from Marc.

“Yeah, she left to follow a band, took the VW Bus too.”

“The Dead?”

“Naw. It’s kind of embarrassing. The Bay City Rollers. She tripped out to them one night and the next day she told me that their music really talked to her. Day after, there she was, gone. Think they are in Davenport tonight.”

“Bummer,” from Marc, slapping Andy on the shoulder in consolation.

“Bummer,” Andy agreed.

This was followed by general mutters of “Bummer”.

“I got no one regular,” Annette added, while Gail and Vicky shook their heads.

“OK Sam, can you give it a chance. Believe it or not I’m not deeply messing with your heads”—what a whopper I tell—“but I’m going to tinker with your synapses to make it easier for you to accept—OK? It’ll be worth it and save a lot of useless worry. Trust me.”

“OK. I guess.”

“Love you Sam,” Betty calls.

“Rose, I think Sam needs some distraction. It’s a good time to go visit him.” Rose was looking a little spaced—she was licking some of Andy’s spludge off her lips and felt as though the bomber she’d smoked with the gang a couple of hours earlier was returning with a vengeance. She became aware that her body was tingling and was extra-aware of each sensation, like one of the best body stone’s she’d ever had. It didn’t seem right, but it wasn’t unpleasant either. Far from it.

“Ok. Wow,” she said, sitting on Sam’s lap, blocking his view of Betty and Troy, her naked tits bobbing with each of her breaths in Sam’s face.

“The sex itself has to happen, that was the spell, and the ingredients tell what kind. If the girls used a cookbook instead of Playboy than chances are you’d all be in the kitchen baking instead of naked here. It just so occurs that you are all a horny bunch at a time where most disease can be dealt with, when reproduction is from choice not accident, and when your society is exploding with acceptance of all kinds of lifestyle.”

“Shocking and exciting you, keeping you from getting too used to one routine or another is another element. We’re going to dance some patterns with partners that maximize the output. We’re going to have some fun. Betty, grab a jar of that cream and oil Troy down everywhere but what’s covered to start. Make sure it’s a good strong rub, massage it deep, no restrictions on repetition, just get him nice and slick and bonus points if he gets rock hard, double bonus if you can make him mess his shorts without touching his dick.”

“Once you’ve got him all oiled, say so and we’ll move on.”

Betty woke up that morning angry. Not at Sam, and not even at me. Overnight she had tossed and turned in anticipation of today’s proposed events. And yesterday Sheila had the nerve to go all “Poor Betty” on her when they were talking about today. Betty said that it was all OK, that it was Sam that seemed most troubled, and after all she’d been married over 20 years and had two kids, and would be doing her bit with Troy, which was pretty hot for an “old broad”. And the way Sheila looked back at her in pity saying, “Yes, of course.” Betty didn’t think much of Sheila as a homemaker or a mother, or even a productive member of society and she found the assumption that she couldn’t like a good hard cock on a hot stud as much as the next woman patronizing. So she woke up resolved to show that just because her soufflés never fell she could still be the lusty wench her sailor man called her when they got all hot and bothered. Which was at least every Friday night when the kids went out. Sometimes more. “Fuck it,” she thought, “I’m going to show them all my freaky sexy side. I’m going to turn some heads around.”

Betty was no prude despite her decent middle class values. It was her need for Sam’s approval the I needed to dial way back.

She opened the cream and started on Troy’s tall broad shoulders and across his chest. “Scooch down a bit dear.”

While she worked, I asked. “Betty, Gail, Sheila—What do you really think about Troy? If this wasn’t happening would you think of taking him as a lover? Would you have a one night stand? Would you seduce him? Or let yourself be seduced?”

Betty kept her hands busy, “Well he is nice to look at, but I’ve always been Sam’s girl and I’ve known him since he was just a boy.”

Sheila added, “Yeah, but he’s been pretty ripe for a couple of years now. He’s thick like two planks. Sorry Troy.” The ladies giggle as he grins good-naturedly, unoffended. “No way he’d be able to keep an affair secret. In fact, can he keep this secret? Is it secret?”

“Yes, secret. I said. And he can keep it secret the same way all of you can, if you try to reveal what is happening to any outsiders, you’ll find yourself unable to. That includes writing, phoning, videotaping, broadcasting and any other forms of communication without the express consent of the professional Egg. And if it does get out I’m resolved to make the story fade away.”

Gail revealed, “I almost did Troy one night, I’d had a few drinks and was feeling down about the split from my husband. He showed up looking for Stella, I was always a faithful wife despite getting hit on a lot, even though I knew the bastard had hot and cold running secretaries, and was feeling that night like I needed a man.”

Troy blurted, “That’ve been spectacular! You’re so hot!”

Gail nodded in acknowledgment, “But he was my daughter’s boyfriend at the time, I’m no rat. So I told him Stella was at Will’s, and I made do with Mr. Pink.”

“Mr. Pink?” Betty asked.

“My plastic and rubber friend. Stella knows what I’m talking about, I’ve found him in her room one morning after she’d gone to school forgetting to replace him in his case.”

“That’s so hot”—the ever limited vocabulary of Troy once more in evidence. As is his shorts, now straining even more stiffly.

“I’ll show you sometime,” Gail promises and winks at Troy.

“Bonus points for Betty,” I adjudge.

Betty thanks Gail for her help.

“So what special thing do we give Troy—or rather what did we give. Other than the fact he remains a walking hard-on, now able to recover double quick after orgasm. Like all the guys. Actually what’s coming, so to speak could be considered a gift to Gail, Sheila and Betty, and all those women of a certain age once outside lovers are again available.”

“You all find him good looking. Sexy. Tall, well built. Not the brightest bulb in the hall though. Let’s work with that. First, women more than 10 years older than himself will find him a full 50% sexier than they would have elsewise—so if he turns them off it won’t help much, but middle-aged on the prowl she-cats will see a sexy young tiger to mate with, the hell with brains.” I turn and address Troy directly, “Walk into any country club full of foot-loose aging trophy-wives and you can walk out with the pick of the crop, with all the others jealous. And Troy, you’ll find yourself extra-attracted to older women too—girls your age will always be alright, but their hot moms will really get your heart racing. Too bad for the next while you are restricted to these three hotties. I’m sure they can make it up to you. Betty, why don’t you disrobe and show Troy these legs we were hearing Sam wax eloquent about.”

Betty pushed Troy down to sit on the edge of the mattress, and removed her robe. She wore a white push-up bra that left her rouged cherry-red nipples floating above and a garter, no panties, just bush clipped medium short and shaved before reaching her legs and belly, tight white stockings and heels.

Troy gasped. Carl gave a low whistle. Aram’s eyes just about jumped out of his head. Will was a little embarrassed by how hard his pecker was. Sheila thought Betty had upped her game and approved.

Betty placed one leg up across his lap, standing with one foot on the floor and one on the bed, Ann Bancroft style, Troy’s face right in the top of the nylons, her sex perfumed and close enough when he turns his head towards it, his nose brushes the curly but neatly trimmed hair.

With the first whiff memories flooded his brain. His mother’s flirty best friend from college who let him fuck her only after he’d eaten her out, his first time for both. God she was a tease! Even so it took him almost a year to realize she was serious. Last time he ever waited for a clear signal, better to be rejected than waste an opportunity was his motto from then on... The school librarian who sat on his face behind the encyclopedia shelves while sucking him off—his first 69. Even back as far as being taken by his aunt into the busy women’s locker room at her health club, he would have been just 6, and being surrounded by all those women changing in and out of exercise clothes, heading naked with just a towel in their hair to the showers, sitting topless at the long communal vanity doing make-up—it was not unusual for pre-school males to accompany their mothers, but he was just a little older than the rules allowed, his own mother wouldn’t have done it. But his aunt had agreed to take him for the afternoon and didn’t really know better until the next day when the manager tracked her down and complained. It was a day seared in his memory. And here was Betty Bullman “the perfect mom”—not like his neglectful one—‘Mrs. Bakesale’ and ‘Mrs. Rides to Little League’ and ‘Mrs. Have Another Slice of Pie Troy’ gently pushing his head from behind into her wonderfully stinky fur pie. He takes a deep breath savoring every nuanced flavor, the flowery perfume, the pure scent of aroused and ready woman. It’s as though a freight train loaded with pussy smashes through his frontal lobe while all the sweetness of three banana cream pies fills his mouth and nasal passages, where the bananas had all once spent time successfully servicing horny moms. He then had a vision of the rest of his life with eager and experienced easy women always around, a pussy hound’s paradise. And that makes him very excited. He opened his right eye and he’s staring directly at Betty’s throbbing red clit from only a couple of inches away. He sticks out his tongue and touches it with the tip. A tsunami of pleasure passes through them both on contact.

She orgasms with a gulp of air and a flush on her face.

He cums. Hard. Then he collapses on his back with a loud moan.

“Betty, Double Bonus! Sorry, I thought that might not happen, but it did. You’ll need to remove your stockings and bra to use your prize, it’s there in Troy’s shorts. Remember what Sheila did. Legs first. You have a full minute before it loses its potency. Starting when you first touch his splooge.”

Betty carefully rolls down her stockings—they were among her best and Sam’s favorites, damned if she’d rip them in her hurry. Once down to her birthday suit, she helps Troy stand and strips his shorts. I’d had Troy put on an unlubricated condom before we started, so his load was all there. Betty slid it off and dipped a finger in, a goodly amount, though not Marc bountiful. Enough for Betty’s legs and ass though. She pushes Troy back down and stands over him again legs spread on floor and bed and starts applying his sperm along one leg and then another. She has to twist and turn to reach all the skin showing him a close up view of her puss and ass, finishing by turning the condom inside out and rubbing on the now smooth contours of her buttocks. Troy is hard again.

The perfume was her secret weapon. She knew the basics of what she and Troy would do and what the stakes were and thus had spent careful attention on getting the aroma just right. Combining the most popular middle aged ladies fragrance “Charley”—one he’d associate with older women—with the scent transferred from a hand cloth she had used to masturbate on the night before, sticking it right into her gooey cunny, so that when he brought his head around and nose into her bush it was a double whammy. And yes the scent memory reinforcement I triggered in him may have been overkill, but what the hey? It was better if she felt that she had earned it even if I wanted to give it to her in the first place.

In the meantime Rose has Sam’s dick between her tits, and is sucking its tip. He no longer seems so distraught. Just wait, I’d already planned his next burst of outrage. Sad but true, I was using his objections as a stalking horse for the others, as long as he kept raising issues and being seen to be reassured, they were too. It was easier to just calm him than to calm them all. Sometimes I wondered if they were descended from sheep, not apes.

“OK Betty, second bonus—for your face and chest you’ll need to get that direct from the source. Use the cream on your hands and get blasted directly from the fountain of Troy’s manhood.”

“Dear, stand up again,” she told Troy, extending her greasy hand to his. He stood, erect in all ways, as she knelt in front of his rampant tool and started masturbating him slowly with one hand while using the cream to finish oiling his now exposed butt, at one point inserting a finger up his ass which caused him to buck forward, but removing it to fondle his balls with another glob of the magic cream, and then circling the base of his dick with her thumb and index finger, pinching off any less than maximum dose ejaculation.

Troy groaned in frustration. Then Betty released him and grabbed his back cheeks in her palm as he shot a white load from her forehead down to her tits. She immediately pinched the last sticky droplet off the tip of his penis and wiped it around her eyes, then hastily before it dried out at all across her face, massaging it into her breasts and across her belly. She took the last wet glop and circled her cunt lips with it. Then she plunged a finger in, then two. Her clit reacted to Troy’s magic cum and started to vibrate and pulsate. Her other hand grabbed her breast tweaking the nipple as she jerked herself to a quick orgasm. “Ohh Sam,” she moaned. “I love you so much.”

Sam reacted with his own climax, right past Rose’s lips to the back of her throat. “I love you too Betty!,” he gasped between heavy breaths. This set the others to choke with emotion at the Bullman’s expression of marital love, except for Rose who swallowed Sam’s gift at the wrong time and had to cough twice to clear her larynx. Cum drizzled from her lips.

I had thought it all over then Betty did something I hadn’t anticipated. “Watch me Sam!” she called out. And she pushed Troy back on the sticky bed and jumped his bones. Looking over her shoulder, “See Sheila, no worries. I bet you wish this was you.” And Sheila did.

There was little Troy could do, Betty had him pinned. He moved a bit side to side in complement to her hard bucking on his schwank. He reached up and played with her tits. We still had most of the gang to go so I sent them both an early orgasm. Betty bent down and kissed Troy, “Thank you dear, we’ll have to do it again sometime, Hahahaha!” and hopped off him, pussy dripping into a hand towel pressed tight. This extra cum wasn’t imbued with manna, but I could make it tingle, so I did. On seeing the shocked faces of her husband and children, and with her fancy being tickled by the vibrating terry towel, she gave one more half-giggle half-bray laugh and then a flushed sigh.

Betty raced up the stairs to clean up and inspect her new self in the bathroom mirror, while Troy collapsed in a panting oily mess on the mattress. He’d been ridden hard and put away wet.

“Gail, would you like to help wipe Troy dry? Then it’s your turn once Betty comes back.”

Gail had kept ogling Troy readily scooped up the towels and tissues. “Don’t move Hon, let me do this” she said as she got to work. Sheila, in the middle of giving Carl his promised blowjob, cast her eyes in that direction with not a little bit of envy.

After Betty came back downstairs, it was obvious that as with Sheila, the changes were to her liking, She redressed in the white bra, stockings and heels—they still fit but now were filled with luscious creamy skin, the natural flaws of age gone, her calves perfectly shaped leading to round inviting thighs and a chubby yet healthy looking ass with a Marilyn Monroe jiggle—“like Jello on springs” as Jack Lemon observed on screen. (There was an article and of course several photos of that sexpot in the Playboy, if you’re wondering where I got this from)

She didn’t put her robe back on, but shyly approached Sam. “Like?” She spun around slowly.

“Love,” he said. “Love love love.”

“But wait, there’s more,” I said in my best late night pitchman’s voice. “Your legs are smooth and creamy now, and will stay great, but you’ll also find that the inside of your thighs now become extra sensitive when you’ve got a lover sliding between them. And while between your thighs these lovers will experience a feeling of well-being and peace with the world, as only can be found with strong, passionate sex. Wrap those thighs around the most suicidal stockbroker and he’ll come right down from the ledge. Plus photos of your feet could be centerfolds in Shoe Fetishist’s Monthly. If you ride a horse you can direct it to do amazing things with the power of your thighs without touching the reigns.”

“Plus as the hostess today and on regular occasion for the next while, there’s a real super-power too. One we haven’t seen yet. Do you want to know what it is? It ties in to how you figured out the scent you used that made Troy blow his load.”

Betty looked at me excitedly and nodded.

“Would you say you are the best cook here?”

“Of course. Sheila has a couple of good dishes but I have dozens. I don’t think Gail cooks much, and the girls haven’t had the experience.”

“Do you use recipes?”

“Sometimes”

“From now on, you can read a recipe, a how-to manual, a guide, a map, any kind of instruction and for 24 hours you’ll be able to execute it perfectly, even improving it if there is a way to do so and avoiding any error it may include. This applies to cookbooks, to fixing cars, to painting like Picasso or Peter Max, setting a broken bone, dancing the Hustle, running through the positions of the Kama Sutra or dowsing for water—all equally well as whoever wrote the instruction in the first place. As long as it’s written down and you read it, you can do it if it is possible. And if the instructions have to do with sex or cooking, then you’ll retain them forever, not lost after 24 hours. If it has to do with both sex and food, then you’ll execute it better than anyone else ever has, including the last time you did it. Plus you have an eye for natural aphrodisiacs to use in your meatloaf, on your pizza, roast turkey, whatever. For our next session I want you to prepare brunch for all. Thanksgiving has a whole new reason for thanks. OK?” This power was simply a natural extension of her attention to detail and excellent memory.

“OK”

“However, for instructions not having to do with sex or cooking after 24 hours you’ll have the same ability to follow the instructions that you had before you read them, and can’t reread for the boost for a whole month. Though you may still read and follow them as an amateur.”

“OK”

“Cooking and sex how-to’s are yours to know forever. Tomorrow I want you to work up a tonic that revives the libido. I’ll give you the basics and you have all the ingredients already—I’m sure Sam will be happy to act as a test subject. When you have a good first version send some of it out to everyone to test and get their feedback on taste and effectiveness. Keep working on it off and on until I say it’s as good as it can get.”

“OK!”

NEXT UP — GAIL AND ARAM — HEALTH