The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Adventures of Eggy Remixed — BOOK 2 — A WEEK LATER

E1 — SATURDAY

We were all together again in Betty and Sam’s living room.

Vicky had tried to get on a bus and leave town. Smart girl. I released the damper on her, if she wanted to go and leave this world—and your humble narrator with one less power source, well let’s see how far she gets without me spending manna diverting the stream of raw sex energy streaming in at her jealous heart from the breach.

An hour later I started blocking again, and she came to her senses on her knees in the Bus Station men’s room on her knees blowing some codger, who it must be said was truly grateful.

She left the station and returned to her apartment, and came to the “rehearsal” with Andy on time and not telling any of her experience.

I had basically left the group to their own devices—with 14 mature pawns I hesitate to call a coven, maybe a coven plus one—for the last week, except for one meeting with each in pairs to practice what they would be doing today. I wanted them compliant, so becoming familiar with their part of my plan and dealing with any objections, and perhaps even enjoying the experience of what I was asking one time before doing in front of others should remove, or at least mitigate hesitations, and I planned to open with a shocker that would make the other requests seem—if not reasonable, at least milder. Except for the last—which should blow all their little minds.

It was also a way to reveal to each the special “powers” and physical alterations I was going to gift them with, to make my weird and wacky demands more palatable—super-sexual heroes I called them. I will not refer to them as the Sex-Men or the Just-Ass League. But costumes... that has possibilities for future fun.

Like Vicky, several had tried to find ways out. Sam even struck me with a heavy wrench when we were out in his garage where he had called me. Last week I had told them I was leaving but could be called back by singing or chanting the line “Mr. Egg, Please Manifest”, but instead made myself invisible and watched. My reaction was similar to what I did with Vicky, I don’t really blame them for testing the limits, but there are ways they can harm, or even destroy me—that’s why I keep dying and being reborn—so a slap on the nose with a rolled up newspaper for Sam was warranted. His military years had made him expect a penalty for failure, and I meant to not disappoint him. It confirmed in his mind how the universe worked, he may not understand it, but hierarchy of command is his natural order. He just had to be made to believe I was above him in rank. Take note future self, you are not immortal!

OK, so they were unused to being watching each other having sex, though Will had snuck down and peeked at Marc and Stella a few times. And all were nervous about performing for others, though with Troy it had more to do with the thought of not getting it up when on display, which scared him half to death. They will get over the stage fright. I’ll help them with that, changing it to lust. And it’s not like they wouldn’t have done half—or at least a quarter—of what I’m asking. They should share, is that too much to ask for?

“If that’s what you want I’ll go away and let you deal with it yourselves,” I told Sam after the bonk. And for those in the house, and those next door at Carl and Sheila’s place I let them loose for an hour. When I came back later Sam had Rose spread out on the hard tiled floor of Carl and Sheila’s kitchen—she had been on her way to visit Will and was at her back door when Sam spotted her and grabbed her by the hips and tore open her jeans and panties and dived into her puss tongue first—since then he’d used her pillowy breasts to wrap his dick around blasting semen all over her neck and chin, and then without any time to catch his breath thrust his still hard cock into her well lubricated fuck hole, while Will, Troy and Marc were in the basement entangled in some complicated multiple penetration position with Stella, and on the living room sofa Annette had Aram deeply down her throat with a finger up his ass massaging his prostate. In her kitchen, Betty had cucumber in her pussy and mayonnaise-lubed carrot up her ass, where she had been preparing dinner when Sam struck me. At the end of the hour I brutally turned the dampers back on, full power, so that they were left coasting on their own sexual heat alone, except for Sam and Rose, who I cut to quarter power as he slid up and down her bum.

Andy, Carl, Sheila, Vicky, and Gail were all at work, or at home, or at least a mile away. I left them protected from the raw power—they noticed nothing but the others were sure to talk about the “incident” and the after effects.

That first time when they were exposed to the raw effects of the breach without me blocking they came out of it as though it was a dream, the whole incident as a wet fantasy. Major denial. This time I made sure they clearly remembered the feel of every kiss, every caress, every stroke, every suck and every taste and every orgasm, placing it all in the part of their brains that generate dreams, so tonight they could relive it all again, and know it was real. And probably mess their beds. And want a repeat in real life.

“Don’t stop! Harder! Faster!”, Rose cried. Her legs were wrapped around Sam’s her ankles locked, pulling him into her. She could taste herself on Sam’s tongue when it darted into her mouth between thrusts. Sam looked up at me and then down at her. “Oh Yeahhhhh”, she shouted as she orgasmed on his fingers, her face going flush to match her long flaming hair.

I’ve decided that it was a good policy to encourage mutual orgasms when both participants are close, and I wasn’t really peeved at Sam, someone had to try something, and this was a “teachable moment”. So he was pushed to the edge of release.

I asked Sam if he was sorry.

“Yes! Yes!” he panted shooting a nice wet load into Rose, who looked up into the face of her boyfriend’s father with a mixture of lust and respect. Her heaving chest was filling in nicely by this time, firmer and even more prominent that it was already, rounder with thicker nipples and extra sensitivity not just at the tips but anywhere that flesh met flesh.

“Ok, don’t try to hurt me again. Tell the others what you did, what happened when I wasn’t there to block all your insane horniness and ask their forgiveness. This means even Will, you dumbass. Understand? I’ll give you a hint. The answer is ‘Yes’ ”

Abashed Sam replied “Yes sir”.

“I’m not a sir, I float for a living,” I jested, just to show that things are all right. You may need to whack a puppy with rolled up newspaper to train them, but you also have to show that you’re willing to forgive if they learn—pet training 101, that is.

Sam pulled out of Rose. “Thank you for keeping going, I was afraid you’d leave me all hot and horny there,” she said with a sly smile, and she kissed Sam’s cheek, leaving a big red lip shaped smear.

I told Sam he couldn’t wash this mark off until he told all the others. Then I dissolved into invisibility.

Rose gathered up her clothes and headed back to her room to clean up and redress, with a vivid memory of how spectacularly good Sam’s cunt lapping had been—she had to tell Stella all about it. Sam, pants and underwear around his ankles shuffled to the sink and grabbed a cloth to clean himself as best he could without soiling his clothes or getting them wet. As he pulled his pants off, he noticed the puddle of bodily fluids they had left on the floor, and was wiping it up with a j-cloth on his hands and knees balls and pecker dangling, naked ass in the air when Carl and Sheila walked in carrying bags of groceries.

“Hey Sam, what’s up?” Carl asked heartily with a touch of the good-natured humor that made him a top salesman. “What’s that on your face?” Sheila added.

“Well, it’s like this,” Sam started.

* * *

Otherwise all week except for rehearsals I left them alone and just observed. Though I did make one major change at the start of the week, lowering to almost nothing their shy reluctance to ask for and to agree to sex from each other with no particular pair bonding, and an increase their general acceptance with a happy bump of voyeuristic excitement on seeing others engaged in any sexual activity.

I wanted to see what their mostly unfiltered sex drives and habits were like. Initially they’d all behaved within societal norms coasting along with no real change as if nothing was new even though I’d dampened their usual inhibitions acting what they thought of as “normal” ranging from Troy’s relentlessly amusing girl-chasing to Sam and Betty’s planned regular Friday Nights, when the kids were all encouraged to go out and “have fun”; other than the swingers Carl and Sheila, none had ever had sex when (knowingly) being watched before or had more than one partner at a time. None before had opened themselves to the universal power of pure animal lust. Lucky for them I was there to make their lives interesting. So mid-week I also dialed up their libidos by twenty per cent. That seemed to generate some action.

As expected, other than at the rehearsals that week the two married couples were mostly monogamous, except for the time Carl saw Stella in the miniskirt, which led to a compliment, a pleased reaction and an impulse quickie—last week it may have only happened in Carl’s imagination, and Troy who is a walking hard-on if there ever was one—he shamelessly hit upon and was accepted by all the girls but Betty and Vicky, the former because he was limp after fucking Annette in her bedroom, and the later as she wasn’t a frequent visitor and had been staying away except when summoned.

Rose and Will had some fun, so did Rose and Marc, while Troy did finally do Betty on the living room couch one afternoon by her invitation not his, she’d been spying when he did her daughter, and he boffed both Rose and Stella twice. And their rehearsal together the day before got her hot. Aram had a second nice blow job from Annette and when coming to pick up Rose for a movie Sheila took him upstairs for a ride instead while Rose went off to find Will or Marc.

There were a few other miscellaneous gropes, sucks, fucks and such; such nasty primates these are; an excellent choice. We—the book and I—lucked out with this crew. They go through life heavily suppressing their urges to just get through the other tasks that need to be done to survive and thrive and get something accomplished, but with anti-biotics, modern cultural standards that push sex to sell soap, and the birth-control pill, most of the arguments for chastity seemed old-fashioned. This was the swinging 70’s after all. All they needed was permission and a push in the right direction—both of which I give them freely. I would hate to tell them that this society was ripe for a sexually transmitted plague—in any case I was going to do my best to protect them and those they loved. However this group had to remain distracted until I could find a way to secure the book again, and then I could focus on collecting as much manna as available without burning them out—see the archives for previous mistakes, and then look up the Bacchae in the encyclopedia to show one of our less proud experiments in ancient Greece, though it was fun to be seen as a god in human form for a century or two. Crazy ladies.

Given my abilities and limitations, the best choice to keep them busy is sex, and lots of it. Not enough to disrupt their lives, but a favorite leisure time activity expanded to a wider range of partners, positions and sensations. Every time they beat off, boffed, blew and buggered I got stronger and better able to manipulate the physical world. Not having hands sucks. If only the girls had finished the spell properly. Oh well, don’t cry over spilt cum and all.

I had worked out with Andy a neat trick to get some fast cash to help with the initial financing—we took a box of cheap trinkets and put a lucky mark on each and sold for them for $5 instead of 5 cents. To make it legitimate, I attached a little non-renewing manna to each, so they truly were lucky, not win the lottery lucky, but unexpected folding money in the rarely-worn jacket pocket lucky, find the sock you were looking for lucky, or even getting lucky lucky when given as a gift—my specialty, and if that was the kind of luck most needed. And I added enough glamor on each to encourage impulse purchase. Five hundred dollars for today’s purchases in two hours retail with more to come, I have a couple of ideas developing that should generate enough cash later to keep this group from worrying about survival in a longer term.

Future self-take note—you cannot move, change, or even touch the book. You can do a lot with your charges, but making them do anything with the book won’t work. It’s probably where we are most vulnerable. What I did do was have Sam suggest to Betty to clean the basement. And so she did, cleaning up the table and throwing the brazier—obviously broken—into the trash. She picked up the book and looked around for what to do with it. I had moved a couple of paperbacks on a dusty bookshelf behind me to create what I’d hoped Betty would see as the perfect sized gap for our tome. She took the bait and it rests between a copy of John D. McDonald’s Condominium and a Harold Robbins potboiler, both read and forgotten about years ago. Not perfect, but not out of place. As it tends to do when shelved this caused the book to chameleon into something similar to what is around it—a dusty paperback with an indistinct cracked spine that looks like it’d fall apart into a messy scattering of pages if anyone dared to pick it up. Not great, but not bad. If I kept Rose and Stella distracted long enough they’d forget about it entirely—and I had big plans for them. If I had a mouth, I’d grin when thinking about the “Sexy Summer Camp Councilors” idea I’d come up with for those two. But that was months away, too late for this year.

Anyway it was show time. Each had rehearsed in pairs, but now they were to show off to the others. I confess I had a bit of stage nerves, but they had done well enough earlier. Carl and I had prepped Stella earlier; she squirmed slightly as the butt plug started twitching, undulating, pulsing and changing shape when she walked in. It hadn’t done that at rehearsal! She let loose a little “Oh!” and then clenched her teeth, determined not to reveal her slowly growing ass stimulation. And small mental assgasm she had every time what she was seeing got hot and heavy. She was going to be on fire by the time we got to her and Carl at the end of the day.

They were all covered by spiffy new silk robes—orange-purple of course and gently caressing against skin, hanging perfectly to show the figures of the ladies, with what’s underneath to be revealed in turn. On a side table were the items—let’s call them our props, for the show ahead. Some were gift wrapped; some had been removed from their packaging for quick use. Each knew roughly what they and their partner would be expected to do, but had been warned not to reveal to the others, and despite some pointed questions and attempts at gossip, they had been good. A sign of future success.

Troy, from the big waist-level protrusion was obviously up for it, so to speak. The light robe outlined its profile in more detail than should have been possible. Vicky noticed and started giggling, and the other women all turned to look too and began whispering among each other like shy school girls. It was charming. Troy in turn initially went beet-red, then decided to be proud of his erection, standing feet spread and leaning back to give better display to the hidden monster, grinning with goofy defiance. I gotta think of some way to reward that boy!

ROSE AND MARC — BOUNTIFUL + SHEILA AND WILL — FLAVORFUL