The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Addictive

by Pan

Chapter 1

“I’m in here!” I bellowed through the door. My damned daughter—ever since she turned eighteen, she feels like she owns the house. A man can’t even jerk off in his own bathroom in peace any more.

“Da-ad!” she whined through the door, and I rolled my eyes.

“Almost done!”

And I was. An image of my daughter’s friend Scottie (female friend, despite the name) popped into my head, and that was all it took to send me over the edge.

That might sound sick, but you’ve got to understand—I’d never actually do anything about it, and I never acted any differently around her. But while I was alone (well, as alone as you can get when you share a house with two women) she was the perfect fodder for dirty thoughts.

My daughter’s best friend was a real hottie. Long red hair, plump lips that looked like they were built for sucking cock, and the biggest set of…

Dad!

“Coming!” I replied, chuckling under my breath at my own pun. Don’t worry, there was no way that Fiona would know what I was up to in the bathroom. Hell, if it wasn’t for the fact that she knew where babies came from, Fiona would probably think that her old man had never had sex.

Although, I thought with a sigh, that’s not far off.

You’ve probably worked this out from the fact that I was jerking off in my own bathroom, but my love-life has…well, it’s been better. Fiona’s mother (Julie) and I…

I want to say “we lost the spark”, but that sounds it make like there was a grand romance that faded. In a sense, we got together out of a sense of practicality. She wanted a family, I wanted a son…

At least Julie got what she wanted.

Don’t get me wrong, I love my daughter to bits (when she’s not being an entitled, stuck-up princess) but I always wanted a son.

I guess it just wasn’t to be. Shortly after the birth of my daughter, I was one of those people who had an allergic reaction to the new New Coke—you might have heard about it, it was a big story at the time.

There weren’t many of us that reacted badly to it, but I was one of them.

The effect? Infertility.

I mean, there were some other weird side-effects (I sometimes still lose hair in the winter) but that was the one that really stung.

And so I never got the son I always wanted. Don’t get me wrong—my daughter is the best thing that ever happened to me.

Just…would have been nice to have had a son, too.

We got a huge payout, but that’s obviously not the same. I’m an only child, and so once I was gone, our last name would be gone…possibly forever. It was something I thought about every now and again—I guess I felt like I was losing my legacy, like…—

Dad!

“All done,” I yelled back, cleaning up the last of my seed. I’m a sprayer, but over the years I’ve gotten pretty good at making sure I don’t leave any evidence.

As I flushed the sodden tissue down the toilet, I opened the door and threw my daughter a huge grin. “Your throne, my princess.”

Fiona didn’t laugh at my hilarious joke. Instead, she started to roll her eyes, but then stopped halfway through.

“…what is that smell?”

I hoped that she wouldn’t notice the look of shock that must have appeared on my face—I had totally forgotten to wash my hands, and now that she mentioned it, the smell of my cum was still detectable.

It wasn’t obvious, but it was there.

“What smell?” I replied as innocently as I could.

“That…”

Her eyes narrowed.

“What is that?”

Shit. Now I was going to be forced into the world’s most awkward daddy-daughter conversation. I could see it now—“Daddy has needs, honey, and since she realized she wasn’t getting any more babies out of me, your bitch of a mother cut him off…”

…okay, that’s not really fair. Julie’s not a bitch, and I knew what this marriage was going in. And it’s not like we hate each other or anything like that—it’s just like sharing a house with a friend.

Not a close friend. But we’ve spent twenty years building a life together, and that’s not nothing.

“It smells incredible,” Fiona said with a sigh, completely breaking me out of my reverie.

“What?”

“It’s amazing,” my daughter said, poking around the bathroom, trying to find the source of the scent. “What is it, a new air freshener?”

I froze, confused. Maybe it wasn’t her father’s cum that Fiona could smell—maybe Julie had bought a new deodorizer for the bathroom and I just hadn’t noticed.

But then Fiona’s inquiring nose found a glob of cum that I had somehow missed.

“Mmm, this is it!” she said, and before I could stop her, my teenage daughter had scooped up my semen and put it into her mouth.