The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Acolyte

Tags: GR, MD, MA, MF

Description: A college student is selected by beings from beyond to serve.

Howling wind. There was nothing that could be seen, only a great void of darkness. There was sound though. There was the sound of a fierce howling wind. Darkness and howling.

Wait, there was something in the void. A grey circular object laying on the ground, only there was no ground. Upon closer inspection the object appeared to be a piece of stone, roughly six feet in diameter. On the edge of the stone were twelve different characters evenly spaced out. None of the characters was written in a recognizable script. In fact, each character seemed to belong to a writing system distinctly different from the other eleven.

The howling began to die down. It went from a raging storm to a simple wind and then finally there was stillness. As silence began to dominate the darkness the characters on the stone circle began to glow. One by one each symbol began to shine a bright red color until the last character, three vertical lines enclosed in a circle, joined them.

Now there were more objects in the void. Twelve stone seats were arranged around the stone circle like the spokes of a wheel. The back of each seat had a symbol identical to the corresponding symbol on the stone circle facing the chair. The symbols on the seats began to glow as well and presently there were twelve figures sitting on the seats. Each figure wore a dark grey robe with a hood that obscured their faces. Some hint as to the appearance of these figures was give by what protruded from the sleeves. Some were clawed hands, others were entirely inhuman. Tentacles with suction cups emerged from the sleeves of one robed figure.

One figure reached out its red hand with black claws and made a gesture. Purple smoke began to rise from the stone circle and soon a thick cloud hung over the circle. Light emerged from this cloud and an image slowly began to appear. The image was from indoors. There was a person sleeping in a bed. Her eyes were closed and her shoulder length black hair radiated out on her pillow. Her arms were wrapped around a pillow which she held close as if it were a lover. The sheets rose and fell in a steady rhythm as she breathed.

* * *

Chelsea Levy awoke with a start. Her arms thrust out wildly from her body, knocking the pillow they were holding onto the floor. Chelsea stopped thrashing around when she realized she was awake and what she had just seen was a dream. Her heart took a few moments to catch up with her mind as it was still beating harder than normal. This had happened before when she had had nightmares. The odd thing was that this dream was not a nightmare, not exactly at least. She did not remember feeling scared during the dream. It was just that it was unusually vivid and it ending with seeing herself in a cloud of purple smoke was a surreal experience. After her heart beat was back to normal she mentally shrugged and pulled her sheets back from the bed in her dorm room.

She retrieved a box of apple juice from her mini fridge before placing herself down in front of her computer. She steadily drank from the box while she performed her morning routine. She checked her email, then the latest news and then she visited the handful of bookmarked pages on her computer. After she was finished she turned off the computer and discarded the juice box into the trash. She took a shower and dressed for class. The textbooks and notes she needed were already in her backpack. She always packed her stuff the night before class. If she did not she would find her thoughts plagued by worry that she would leave her materials in her room. The anxiety would build until she would finally have to get out of bed in the middle of the night and begin packing her backpack.

As Chelsea was preparing to exit the door it swung open and her roommate entered. Heather Lowell was a freshman like Chelsea but what they had in common ceased there. Heather was a curvy blonde who apparently spent most her time attending parties. The haphazard nature of hair and clothes indicated that she had been out late again. The blonde girl entered the room without even saying hello and crawled into her bed. Chelsea had overheard Heather talking on the phone about her vacation plans for spring break and how she was going to leave early Friday. Obviously she was not able to control herself enough to prevent her usual school partying from interfering with her beach vacation partying. Chelsea gently closed the door behind her and began the trip out of the building. There was a subtle energy in the dorm. Each girl that Chelsea saw while walking down the hallway or descending the stairs had a certain spring to their walk. After their classes today they would be leaving town. A few students would stay in the dorms for the upcoming week but not many.

Chelsea was actually looking forward to the deserted quality the campus was going to take on. She would be able to focus on getting all of her semester projects finished or close to being finished. It was not just that she wouldn’t have to see her roommate. Honestly, on many week nights and almost every weekend she never saw her anyway. But that was a quality confined just to her room. For the next nine days the entire campus would belong to her.

The walk from Chelsea’s dorm to the lecture hall that her single class of the day was located in provided more examples of people with the extra spring in their step. The eager anticipation of spring break was almost tangible. Sure enough, when she took her seat in the lecture hall most of the idle chatter she heard was concerning plane flights and road trips. Judging from the smaller than usual turnout in the class some students had already embarked on their vacations. Even when the professor entered the room he seemed to have the same heady eagerness in him and sure enough he concluded class earlier than was expected. Chelsea’s classmates frantically packed their materials and departed through each of the lecture hall’s exits. Chelsea did not follow their example but instead waited until the usual time that class would end. She did this because she wanted to avoid returning to her dorm room early. The one time earlier in the year she had done that had resulted in her walking in on her roommate during a very intimate moment. The thing was that Chelsea needed to return to her room before she went to the campus dining court. She COULD just go to the dining court directly but then she would have to leave her backpack on a hook outside where it would be susceptible to theft. She needed to be able to drop her backpack off in her room first.

When the appointed time came she stood up in the empty room and returned to her dorm. Her roommate was no longer in her bed and the clothes she had been wearing were scattered on the floor. She was likely showering and Chelsea counted her blessings that she was not doing anything else. She dropped her backpack onto her chair and departed the room for the dining court. She arrived just as they were beginning to serve lunch and thus she only had to wait in line behind three other students. Very soon her tray was full of the most desirable food items and she was seated near the serving area, facing the entrance.

She took in a few mouthfuls of pasta but her focus was not on her plate but on the doorway. After a couple of minutes the reason for her intent study of the dining court entrance manifested itself. A young man with dark blond hair and wearing a blue t-shirt and slacks entered along with his friend. They always entered the dining court at the same time on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. Obviously the structure of their schedule included a class that made it convenient to come in at this time. They had their ids swiped in and descended onto the food being served. After loading up their trays they seated themselves a couple of tables down from Chelsea. They always sat at the same table as it allowed them the opportunity to reach over to the fruit table and grab bananas without having to get up. Careful study of this routine had revealed that it had occurred without variation. Chelsea fancied the young man. She had at first been content to study him from the other end of the room. When she had built up some courage she moved to only a few tables away. Her position meant she was not able to watch him while he ate, which simply would have alerted him anyway. However, she was able to listen to him speak. Piece by piece she picked up information about him, however she maddeningly not been able to yet learn his name. Today he was talking with his friend about their spring break plans. His friend was going back home to visit with his family. The object of her interest on the other hand was remaining on campus. Chelsea felt a flutter in her stomach. Numerous fantasies ran through her hand. Chance encounters on a nearly empty campus. Awkward first conversations which lead to an exchange of phone numbers. Maybe the two of them even use their time during the break to go on a date at the movie theater. Chelsea knew that is unlikely to happen of course. Even if she did seem him on campus, she would never work up the courage to speak to him. Eventually he left his table along with his friend and disappeared around the corner.

Chelsea returned to her room to find Heather packing up a couple of bags with one hand and talking on her phone with the other.

“I know right!”

Chelsea walked over to her bed and sat down.

“I know right!”

Chelsea remained seated and just stared at the wall opposite her. Heather’s hand deftly tossed one item after another into her bags.

“No. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. I know right!”

The two bags were thrown near the wall and now Heather was putting a jacket and her shoes on, still with only one hand.

“I know right! Yeah. Yeah.”

The two bags were slung onto her shoulders and she was exiting the room.

“I know right. I know-”

The door slammed shut.

Chelsea sat in the profound silence of the room. Her room she corrected herself. Until Heather stumbled in on Sunday evening or Monday morning nine days from now she would have this room only to herself. A thin smile crept onto her face. Her foot started tapping on the floor. Anticipation had turned into realization. She stood up and made her way to the window. Opening it up she felt a slight breeze come into the room. Down below students moved across the campus. Chelsea brought her thumb and forefinger up and traced the path of a student. With a sudden crushing motion she snapped her fingers closed.

“Imagine the people down there are specks. Would it really bother you if one of those specks stopped moving?” It was a line from a movie Chelsea had seen several years ago and had always stuck with her. Giggling at her own silliness she walked away from the window and began working on a paper about the politics systems of Germany, France, and Britain.

* * *

The twelve robed figures were still assembled around the stone circle. The one with red hands and black claws once again made a gesture with its hand. Smoke began to emerge from the stone circle again. Only this time the smoke was of a much lighter shade and instead of weaving an image it dissipated...leaving a person behind. The young woman was on her knees. Her hands rested on her thighs, palms facing up. Her head hung down, her eyes close. She had on the cotton pajamas she had worn to bed. She breathed gently, her face peaceful with sleep.

Another gesture from the robed figure’s hand and the pajamas faded away. They left behind a naked female form. Chelsea did not betray any awareness of being naked. She continued to sleep while in the kneeling position. She skin looked invitingly smooth and soft. Her breasts were small but appealing. Her svelte figure gave just the slightest hint of curviness.

The red hand beckoned with one of its clawed fingers. In response Chelsea’s head lifted from resting against her chest until it was in line with the owner of the hand. Her eyes were still closed and her face still displayed the tranquility of sleep. The red hand now turned over and its forefinger slowly clawed at the air. On the stone circle the young woman remained asleep, but her body began to move. Her left hand climbed up to her breasts and began massaging them. First one breast and then the other. Her hand expertly manipulated the soft flesh, the fingers giving her nipples the occasional pinch.

Now her right hand began to move. It slowly traced along her thigh until it was between her legs. Fingertips brushed along her sex. Chelsea’s breathing had already become shorter, more like panting. Her eyes were still closed but her face became more intense. The sensations from her breasts and now from between her legs were obviously having an effect on her. The stroking of her sex from her hand increased in speed and intensity. Her body tensed up and moaning began to come from her lips.

The twelve robed remained perfectly still, their shrouded faces presumably watching the young girl before them. Chelsea’s rubbing of her body became more desperate and now she brought two fingers inside of her. Legs trembled and moaning increased as she frantically masturbated. She felt herself coming close and closer to orgasm. The sexual energy was building up and-

* * *

When Chelsea woke up she was drenched in sweat and found that her hand was underneath her pajamas and between her legs. Once again she had experienced an incredibly vivid dream only this time it had been erotic in nature. Where the hell did masturbating on a stone platform come from? Chelsea shook it out of her head and slipped out of bed. She grabbed a towel and walked down the hallway to the floor’s bathroom. She hung her towel over the shower curtain rack and turned on the water. It came out cold at first but some gentle manipulation of the knob gradually warmed it up. After a couple of moments she could feel the stickiness from last night wash away.

Pushing her head up into the stream Chelsea momentarily pretended that she was a dolphin swimming in tropical waters. Her head rose out of the spray and back down again as if she were jumping out of the surface and then diving back down. She continued this a couple of times until her hand brushed against her breast and an unexpected sensation gave her a start. Reaching up she touched her breast again. Sure enough she felt a mild jolt of pain, like her breast was tender. Sometimes it felt that way when she was on her period but that would not come for a couple more weeks. She tentatively cupped her breasts and sure enough both felt tender. Now that she was examining them she noticed that they actually seemed larger too. Chelsea stood there for a few seconds just contemplating them. They really were larger, maybe by a full cup size. After a few more minutes of bewildered examination she resumed her shower and then returned to her dorm room.

When getting dressed she found that wearing a bra brought discomfort and even the shirt she chose brought irritation to her breasts. Picking out a looser, silk top eased the situation somewhat. At least it was enough for her to concentrate on her school work. She spent most of the morning seated at her desk. She was able to finish her comparative politics paper and she made a decent amount of progress on her women’s history paper until she felt herself begin to run out of steam. She looked at her clock. She had been working at her desk for seven straight hours. It was time for a break. After stretching out for a moment she returned to her seat. She saved her work and then brought up the internet. After idly checking her email and looking at some other websites she brought a search engine.

She began searching for sites under “Vampire Stories” and variations of it. For some reason she really wanted to read some vampire themed fiction. It took several minutes of searching and shifting through the websites brought up before she found an archive of stories written by other people on the internet. After skimming through a couple of stories she finally found one that enticed her. She slowed her reading pace down and began to devout the deepest attention to every sentence. As she read on about elongated canines and heaving bosoms her hand began to slide down her pants and into her panties. She gently stroke herself while reading. She did not bring herself to orgasm, instead she kept herself in a simmering state of arousal as she continued to read the story. Finally, when the young heroine of the story felt the fangs of the vampire count sink into her neck Chelsea allowed her stroking to increase in intensity until she came.

After her breathing slowed down and her arousal faded she looked around the room. It was already becoming night. Had she really gone through the entire day already?

* * *

Once again the robed figures were gathered around the stone circle. Chelsea was on display in all of her naked splendor. Her svelte body’s knees rested on the stone surface with her palms resting on her thighs. Her eyes were closed and betrayed no awareness of her surroundings.

The robed figure who had been overseeing Chelsea’s presence for the past couple of nights stood up from its stone seat. It walked over to Chelsea and took her chin in its hand. Her face was tilted from left to right. A clawed thumb traced along her cheek. All during this time Chelsea seemed oblivious to what was happening around her. The robed figure gently brought Chelsea up to a standing position. Its hands began to roam along her body. This exploration took it to every corner of her being.

Chelsea began to moan softly to this treatment, especially when her breasts and her sex were explored. Her cheeks began to blush and her face took on a hungry expression. The robed figure then wrapped its hands around her neck and squeezed it ever so gently. When its hands withdrew and returned to its side, there remained an black iron collar around Chelsea’s neck.

* * *

Just as the morning before Chelsea found herself drenched in sweat and her hand inside her underwear when she woke up. She again trudged off to the showers to clean herself off. Only in doing so she made an unnerving discovery. Her breasts were larger than they were yesterday. There was no denying it. They had grown by at least another cup size in addition to the growth from the day before. Chelsea simply stood there in the shower while the water sprayed across her face. A cautious hand came up the breasts and touched them. Like electricity arousal shot through Chelsea. Some more prodding produced more pleasure and very quickly Chelsea was fondling herself in the shower. The concern and worry about her breasts’ rapid increase in size disappeared as became immersed in the waves of pleasure radiating across her body.

Chelsea lost track of how long she was in the shower. It was after her second orgasm that she wrapped her towel around her and returned to her room. Once the door was closed behind her she dropped her towel to the floor and was in front of her computer. She brought up more vampire stories began stroking her sex and her recently enlarged and sensitized breasts. She spent the entire morning and much of the afternoon engaged in simmering sexual gratification until finally she was exhausted. Her cheeks were flushed red and the room seemed almost humid. A second trip was made to the showers in which she struggled to keep from masturbating. When she was cleaned up she donned a loose fitting sweater and ventured out to the dining court to grab some dinner to bring back to the dorm room. All during the process she felt self-conscious about her large breasts and more than once she felt like the people around her knew what she had been doing all day instead of studying. She breathed a sigh of relief when she returned to the sanctuary of her room.

As she ate her meal she contemplated what had happened during the day. She felt embarrassed and a little ashamed that she had spent the entire day masturbating. She rarely pleasured herself and had certainly never spent an entire day engaged in such wanton behavior. Then there were her breasts. How could they have gotten so large in such a short period of time? Chelsea went to bed and hoped that things would return to normal the next day.

* * *

Things did not return to normal. After another heat and sweat inducing dream she awoke to find her body had changed further still. Her hair seemed longer, her skin paler, and her figure yet more curvy. Chelsea was disturbed by these developments but these thoughts were suppressed by the burning hunger already building inside her. The first several hours of the morning were spent pleasuring herself into one long delicious orgasm after another.

The next several days followed a pattern. Chelsea would have vivid and erotic dreams of servitude at night. These dreams always had her watching herself in the third person. With each night the sexual nature of the dreams grew. Eventually the robed figure was engaging in sexual acts with Chelsea on the stone platform and she obediently used her body in every conceivable way to bring it pleasure. When she awoke from these dreams she was already in a deep state of arousal. Day after day was spent pleasuring herself in her room with only brief brakes to take a shower or get some food from the dining court. She knew she had school work that she wanted to do, but the pleasure coming from playing with her body was difficult to resist. Her breasts continued to grow in size as well. They eventually grew to what was most definitely D-cups and then DD-cups. Her hips and ass were also beginning to increase in size at an alarming rate.

Finally one day the breast growth was startling enough that it broke through the pleasure induced fog that Chelsea’s mind had been in. She put on her loosest sweater which barely concealed the magnificent rack she now possessed and ventured across campus towards the student health center. She was grateful that there were few other people on campus and she began to think she might be able to make it when disaster struck. Her crush, the object of her affections came around a corner and was no more than a dozen feet from her. Chelsea stopped, then she began walking again, then she stopped. The blonde boy gave a quick up and down look at her, obviously attracted to her curvy new body with its generous bosom. Chelsea felt herself compelled by some unknown force to thrust her chest out. The boy looked back at her and slow his pace. Before he knew what was going on she was leading him into the nearest building and they were making out in an empty classroom. Making out quickly became making love and the young man found himself engaged in the act of thrusting into a smoking hot babe. Chelsea eagerly engaged in this bout of sex into the young man was drained and practically collapsed. All of a sudden she felt a surge of shame and hurriedly got dress before the young man knew what was happening. He tried to get her to stop but she was already out the door by the time he got his underwear on.

“Wait! I don’t even know your name!”

She had just had sex with her crush without even introducing herself. Tears started to stream down her face as she ran back to her dorm room. How could he think of her as anything but a wanton slut now. It was all ruined. When she returned to her room she collapsed on her bed and sobbed for about an hour. Then her hands slid under her clothes.....

* * *

When Chelsea woke up she found that her body had once again changed. Her skin was paler than it had been yesterday, almost the color of milk. Her ass and hips felt larger. Her breasts were once again larger as well. They no longer had any resemblance to the small, willowy bosom she used to have. Now her breasts were larger than what a hand could possibly cup, twin mounds of voluminous flesh. When she reached up to touch them the erotic energy they sent through her body was overwhelming. She pinched her erect nipples and her body instantly orgasmed in response. All thoughts of yesterday’s humiliation were gone. As soon as Chelsea recovered from the mind blowing bliss all she could think about was getting off again, only she felt compelled to have company.

Since none of Chelsea’s clothes fit her anymore she borrowed clothing from Heather’s closet. Even then, Heather’s tank top and hot pants could barely contain Chelsea’s ultra-voluptuous form. Chelsea examined herself in the mirror. Her huge breasts strained against the tank top. Her hips and ass seemed to spill out over the hot pants. Her long black hair reached down to her thighs.

When Chelsea sauntered out of the entrance of her dorm she looked around. There were few people within in sight but fortunately one of them was nearby. She walked up to the boy whose gaze quickly locked onto the sexy body approaching him.

“Hi.” His voice was nervous and uncertain. Chelsea by contrast was more purposeful as she wrapped her arms around him and kissed him deeply. She pressed her large breasts against his chest. He awkwardly kissed her back until she stopped.

“Come to my room.”

“Ok.”

Chelsea pulled the bewildered young man behind her as quickly as she could and the moment they were in her room their eager bodies were pressed against each other. Kissing and fondling dominated the proceedings for several minutes until clothes came off. Then the two naked forms were on Chelsea’s bed. The young man came inside of Chelsea several times. Each time they tried a different position. She was orgasming countless times as her body seemed sensitive to the slightest touch. When her companion finally tired and could perform no more she got him dressed and out of her room. He was still descending the east stairway in a daze when she went down the west stairway in search of someone new.

The day followed that pattern. Chelsea would entice a boy or girl up to her room and they would make frantic love with each other. When her companion was exhausted she would make them leave and search for someone else. It was dark before Chelsea’s carnal appetite was finally satisfied. She lay naked on her bed, her sexy form curled up. Even with the needs of her body taken care of she could still only think about sex.

Gradually she became aware of whispering that was filling her ears.

“You are ready.”

* * *

Heather turned the key to her dorm room and opened the door. She stumbled into the room and headed directly to her bed. She was so tired she could barely remain standing. Her friends had dropped her off in front of the dorm after spending more than a week partying on the beaches of San Pedro. All she wanted to do now was sleep. She simply collapsed on the bed and could not even muster the energy to pull a sheet over herself. The empty bed of her roommate went unnoticed.

* * *

In the void the twelve robed figures were once again assembled. One of them held a chain in their red hand. The black iron chain led down to a collar of similar material. That collar encircled the neck of a naked woman. Her skin was as pale as alabaster. The curves of her fleshy body seemed almost impossible with gigantic breasts and wide hips. She was on all fours and stared blankly ahead. Her face betrayed no hint of her being aware of her surroundings or her lack of clothing. She simply looked forward with an impassive expression, as if anything going on around her did not matter. And the truth is that it did not. All she cared about was pleasing her master. In the course of doing so she would experience mind shattering pleasure.

One of the other robed figures lifted its “arm” up. Its arm was in fact a dark blue tentacle with suction cups on it. From the stone circle blue smoke began to rise. It increased in volume until a thick dark cloud hovered over the circle. Slowly an image began to appear. It was the image of a young blonde woman sleeping in her bed.....