The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Accidents: Origin

After freak mishap Phil gets inducted into the world of the accidents.

This story is copyrighted. Please to not repost or distribute without my permission. This is a fictional story that involved explicit sexual acts. Please do not read further if you are easily offended, or don’t know the difference between real and imaginary.

I have to give a nod to Eye Of Serpent, and all the other fantastic authors in the EMCSA that write sweeping epics of past and present. This story borrows from some that inspired me, and teases some too. Remember, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. J

Please send any comments to me at . Thank you for reading.

“Your fired!”

“What!? You can’t fire me! I’ve been here for five years. I’m leading 3 projects! I get all the funding!”

Phil was aghast. He couldn’t believe Karl would, or even could just up and fire him like this.

“Sorry Phil, but I can fire you. State law says this is an ‘at will’ state, and as long as I don’t fire you for discriminatory reasons, you’re toast if I say you are toast.” Karl didn’t seem like he minded this conversation one bit.

“Ok, so you canned me. Do you even want to give me an explanation or just—” And Phil was cut off mid sentence from a knock at the door.

“Phyllis, come on in. I’m nearly done here.” Karl invited.

Phyllis came into the small office as the picture of beauty. Phil was momentarily distracted from his present woes. Phyllis was tall, tan, and hot. With an athletic build, stone cut features, deep pale silver blue eyes, and a rack that seemed to defy gravity. “Hi, I’m Philly.” She said and offered her hand. “I’m starting as the lead physicist here today. Its nice to meet—”

“What the fuck is this Karl! After all my years on staff and all the work I’ve done you just replace me with a sexier female model?!” Phil was beside himself with grief and anger.

“Now now Phil, you know I’m sorry,” Karl’s voice dripped with just about everything except remorse. “But we had to update our staff. Phyllis here comes highly recommended, and she has methods for generating research grants that you, well, lets just say you’re not qualified to attempt.” Karl said slyly, although the implication would have been clear even without the sarcastic voice. Phyllis giggled at that, causing her chest to jiggle slightly. Karl noticed and smiled.

“Fine, you keep your fucking hoe to blow your investors! I’m taking my personal experiments and going to another lab. Anyone would be happy to have me and my research.” Phil was defiant in his confidence.

“Nope, I’m afraid that your experiments are now property of Physics Research Inc.Capital-Knight Division. Your personal effects are boxed and waiting for you in human resources. Good luck with your job search. Now please leave us, Philly has an, uh, appointment that I’ve been waiting all afternoon to fill, Phil.” He smiled at his own wit, and clearly began mentally undressing Phyllis.

“You and your P.R.I.C.K. won’t get away with this!” Phil said angrily and then realized he sounded like B-movie star and stormed out of the office. From inside the office he heard Phyllis saying ‘oh baby, give me some of that plutonium rod! Zzzpp! Mmmffff’!’ And Phil left the building.

After the long drive home his anger had only increased. They had fired him for some hot floozy with a clear affinity for oral sex, and then stolen his research to boot. He had never been one to bend over backwards to please the contributors. His research spoke for itself. But clearly that didn’t mean much when they could take his work and his livelihood. He wanted to scream, he wanted to hit something, he wanted to get them all back, he wanted... he wanted..., he wanted to watch the Chargers Monday night football game.

Football was always a great way to divert his attention. Later he could decide if he wanted to update his resume or firebomb Karl’s house. But now he just wanted to do his best to put the day behind him. The new flat panel wide screen plasma TV, new stereo, and a hot bowl of nacho cheese goo for his Tostitos would blast his worries away. For now. He put on the stereo headphones to listen to the game simulcast on the radio, lounged back in his easy boy, and flicked on the TV.

Kick off. The Chargers had the ball, running for the 15, the 20, down at the 25. Phil reached for the chips and the bowl of cheese sauce began sliding out of his lap. Reflexively his hand shot back to catch the bowl of cheese-like product before he ended up with a steaming fondue crotch. In his action, he accidentally pulled the headphone cable attached to the stereo above the TV. The stereo became unbalanced and threatened to tip. Phil jumped up out of the chair to catch the stereo, realized the bowl of nacho cheese was now catapulting towards his nine thousand dollar TV set, and he lunged to catch it. The headphones still on his head, his efforts brought the stereo crashing down off the shelf. It collided with the TV on the way down, and just as Phil was congratulating himself on a nice recovery from imminent nacho cheese doom, his whole electronics shelf came tumbling down on him.

Electricity crackled everywhere. The plasma TV cracked across his back, the stereo was a mess of circuits, wires, and CDs. And Phil just laid prone on the floor. The bowl of cheese oozing over his head and face, electricity and wires buzzing around him, and a ringing in his ear. The cheese burned, and Phil struggled to get up, but then, as if to add insult to injury, his halogen lamp came crashing down and knocked him into blissful unconsciousness.

Phil woke up in the dark with a raging headache, and something stuck to his face. He looked around and the room slowly came into focus. He was in a small room with lots of blinking lights. And it took him a while to figure out he had somehow arrived at the hospital.

He found a call button for the nurse and rang.

A frumpy middle aged woman came into the room a few minutes later. “Mr. Cartwright! I’m so glad you’re awake! We had no idea how long you would be out for.” Her name-tag told Phil she was Mary Parson, R.N.

“How did I get here?” Phil managed out of a dry, horse mouth.

“Well, and far as the paramedics could figure, you must have come to long enough to somehow reach a phone and call 911.” The nurse said. “And it’s a good thing too. The state they found you in was dreadful!”

“Hmm?” Phil mumbled, but the question was clear enough.

“Well, the paramedics couldn’t get near you! I heard them talking about how there were sparks and electricity everywhere. And how the smell was terrible. Heh, they thought your brain was oozing out, but it was just burning cheese.” Mary let slip a little smile, and then resumed her story. “They had to find the circuit breaker for the house and shut off the power before they could get to you.

“We got you here and patched you up, but couldn’t get you to regain consciousness. You had a deep cut on your head that we stitched, and I’m sorry to say you had some second degree burns to your face that we’ve bandaged. The doctor will be in tomorrow morning and can discuss surgery options to fix the burn scarring.”

“What else?” Phil rasped. He had a 200 pound TV crash down on his back, and should have internal burns from the electricity. Although he didn’t feel too bad. He looked at his arm, and then to the left of the bed and saw an I.V. labeled Morphine. That explained it.

“Well, we’re not sure.” Mary said hesitantly, not sure how much she could tell the patient. “We weren’t able to get a CAT scan of your head, and x-rays weren’t working either.”

“What kind of hospital is this?” Phil snapped weakly. “That your machinery is all broken?”

“No, no, no Mr. Cartwright, the stuff works fine.” Phil had a puzzled look on his face. The part of his face not covered in gauze. The nurse continued. “The pictures we got when we scanned you just came back blurry. Well, not really blurry, just all gray. Like there was an outline of your skull, but we just got a gray blob where the x-ray should have shown detail. I’m sorry, I don’t know how to explain it. I’m not a lab tech, just the night nurse. The doctor should be able to clear up some of your questions in the morning.”

Mary moved to leave, and stopped to see if Phil had any other questions. He was silent, still reeling from the miraculously shitty day he’d had so far. “Can I get you something to help you sleep?” Mary offered. Phil shook his head, and that set off his throbbing headache. Something for my headache would be nice.

“I’ll be right back with that Mr. Cartwright.”

Phil took some Tylenol had a glass of water, and slipped off to sleep.

In the morning Phil was woken by Dr. Fuller. Dr. Nancy Fuller. Hot, young, Dr. Nancy Fuller. She must be fairly new to be getting dumped with the cases nobody else wanted.

“Mr. Cartwright, how are you feeling this morning?” Dr. Fuller asked, as she placed her stethoscope to his chest and listened to his breathing.

“Last night I felt like I was hit by a truck, but this morning its been downgraded to a VW.” Phil said and managed a feeble smile. He admired Dr. Fuller’s full figure and large smile.

“Well you’re in good spirits this morning.” She said, flashing that smile again. “Ms. Parson told me she filled you in on your, um, circumstances. I’d like to let you know we had a team check out the CAT scan and X-ray machines. They might have been a little out of adjustment, so we’re going to bring you back in for tests.” She leaned over to take his temperature in his ear, and practically rubbed her large breasts in Phil’s face. He stared unabashedly. Dr. Fuller caught Phil’s stare, and looked at him incredulously. But the look faded just as quickly, and was replaced with a smile. Then to Phil’s immeasurable surprise, the doctor reached down and undid a button on her lab coat and blouse. “Lets get you ready for those tests.” She said. Phil thought she had perfect full lips, and appreciated her smile. Dr. Fuller licked her lips, and then turned and left the room.

Phil’s tests came back negative a second time. No one offered an explanation, and since Phil was feeling better, the issue was dropped for the time being. Dr. Fuller had come back in to inform his about the possible need for minor plastic surgery to cover some of the burn damage from the accident. And she told him they would have to keep him for a day or so for observation. Her blouse and coat had been buttoned back up.

Phil stayed another night, and was tended to again by nurse Mary. He was feeling quite a bit better and wanted to leave. He was off the morphine and was personally convinced he had no internal injuries, but the inconclusive tests, and the burns on his face kept him for at least one more night.

“Mr. Cartwright, how are you feeling tonight?” Mary asked.

“One hundred percent, sweetheart.” Phil replied with a smile. The nurse may not have been a beauty queen, but Phil liked to flirt with everyone. “Say, did you change your hair since last night?” He noticed it had a luminescence and fullness that he didn’t see the night before.

“You’re cute. And no, I haven’t done anything with my hair, but thank you for noticing anyway.” She turned to leave. “If you need anything, just buzz me.” And Phil thought her ass looked tighter too. But then again, he was delirious and on morphine the previous night. Maybe he was just hard up.

At about midnight Phil buzzed Mary for help getting to the bathroom. He felt fine to do it himself, but he needed her to switch him to the portable I.V., which at this point was just there to keep him hydrated, and incase they needed to inject any emergency medication.

“Yes Phil? What it is?”

Phil glanced at the bathroom and then the I.V. Mary got the idea.

“Just a moment and I’ll have you switched out.”

“Why can’t I be on the portable all night?” Phil asked.

“It doesn’t have the battery life.”

“Then can I just get the IV removed?”

“You know I can’t do that, Dr. Fuller wants it in until morning.”

“Oh, I’m fine, and I’m going to leave in the morning anyway, just take it out.” Phil was just giving her a hard time, he knew she was constrained by rules.

But to his surprise she got a piece of gauze, and began to remove the tape holding the needle in place. In a quick motion she pulled the needle out and pressed the gauze on his arm, taped it down and gave Phil a smile. “There you go Mr. Cartwright, now you can do your business in peace.” She smiled, and Phil noticed that up close she didn’t have as many smile lines as he thought. And in general she just looked a lot more attractive. For some reason up close her outfit was more flattering, and even her eyes seemed to have more color. She caught him staring and blushed. He thought maybe he was getting hard up, but also, he was just getting hard.

Before he pitched a tent in front of the nurse, he got out of bed and made his way to the bathroom.

And Mary followed him in! “Mary? I’m alright in here.” He said, not sure what she was doing.

“Nonsense Mr. Cartwright, you’re an injured man, and I want to make sure you don’t hurt yourself while on my watch.” She walked over to him and reached into his pants.

Phil looked on in surprise and bewilderment as Mary pulled his dick out and pointed it at the toilet.

“You can’t stand there all night.” Mary said looking up at him. And with a mixture of wonder, and a bit of humiliation, Phil took his piss with the nurse kneeling beside him holding his member.

“All done, now we have to get you cleaned up before you get back in bed.” Mary pulled a sanitized wipe out of her pocket and began rubbing Phil’s penis with it. Phil thought from this angle she definitely looked more attractive than he had first given her credit for. Her hands were smooth and soft, and her legs looked tone and tan through her stockings.

Mary was sensually wiping the cloth up Phil’s gradually thickening shaft. Then when Phil thought he couldn’t be surprised more, Mary’s other hand began fondling his balls. Phil couldn’t believe he was getting a hand job from the night nurse at the hospital. A stray thought wondered if this was covered by his HMO. The only way this could get better is if she started blowing him.

“Oops, I think I missed a spot. Let me get that.” And Mary reached out and licked the length of his shaft. Then she quickly leaned in and took his full length in his mouth. Still playing with his balls, she bobbed up and down on his shaft. She swirled her tongue around the head of his dick, and pumped his shaft with her hand as her mouth moved up and down.

Phil let out a slight moan as he was still stunned at this odd turn of events. Mary was going to town on his dick, giving the best head he’d had in a long time. And she was looking increasingly hot to him. Of course his point of view was a bit skewed.

Mary reached into her blouse and began fondling her breasts as she continued to suck Phil off.

“Oh, Mary, I’m going to cum!” Phil declared just before he shot his load into her mouth.

“Mmm!” Mary moaned as she swallowed the whole wad expertly. She licked him clean and tucked him back into his pants. Then she straightened up her uniform and looked Phil in the eyes. “We should get you back to bed so you can get your rest.” Was all she said. She saw him to bed, and then left the room without any further comment.

Phil watched her go, again admiring her figure and her ass. He definitely did not fully appreciate her looks the other night. Or her other attributes. Maybe he should stay another night, he thought, as he drifted pleasantly to sleep.

Phil was in the middle of a hot dream when he woke with a start. And a full erection. He quickly remembered where he was, but couldn’t figure out where the moaning sound was coming from. He looked around and saw Dr. Fuller standing next to the bed, and rubbing herself through her clothing.

Her one hand was pulling eagerly on her breast while with the other she was rubbing her crotch hard through her slacks. She was clearly enjoying this, and Phil was taken aback, but enjoying the show. Then she opened her eyes and gasped. She took a quick breath as if to say something and stopped. Then she regained her composure and asked Phil how he was doing this morning.

“I’m, um, doing fine.” Phil said, and smiled awkwardly. Not really sure what to say.

“Well, lets see if that’s true.” She took out her stethoscope and listed to his heart and breathing. She took his blood pressure and temperature, and asked him a few questions about how he felt while prodding various points of his torso. All the while Phil thought she was briefly caressing him each time she touched him. But she didn’t make a single mention of what she had been doing when he woke.

“Well, I guess you are fine.” She said with a smile.

“Good to hear.” He said, and thought she was pretty fine herself.

“Oh, Thank you.” She said and flushed a little.

Shit! Phil thought. I said the loud part soft and the soft part loud! Well, the way she was going at herself before, I guess I can get away with that one. And Phil started thinking about how Dr. Fuller was fondling herself just a little while ago.

“Alright Mr. Cartwright, it looks like you are ok. I’m going to prescribe you some antibiotics that will help keep down any infection in your burns.” Dr. Fuller casually undid a button on her blouse. Phil wondered what was going on with that, but thought he’d love to see another show.

“I’ll need you to take them twice a day. With food, or they’ll make you nauseous.” She wrote a note on his chart, and then rubbed the end of her pen around her nipple. Phil was listening, but also admiring her cleavage.

“I’ll need you to make an appointment to come back in about a week and get your burns checked out. You can change your gauze yourself at home.” Her nipples were hard and poking through her lab coat. Phil wondered if she was turned on by something.

“After that, we can discuss options for facial reconstruction.” Now the doctor was openly fondling her breasts with her pen. This was pretty hot, and Phil wondered if he was staying in a hospital or a porn flick.

“The nurse will be here in a moment to check you out of the hospital. Do you have someone to come, uh, come..., come get you?” She had dropped her pen and was openly fondling her breasts. Her lab coat was completely open, but she was still disjointedly trying to read Phil’s chart.

At that point nurse Mary walked in. It was the end of her shift, but she was here to check Phil out.

“Nancy! What are you doing?!” Mary exclaimed.

“Huh?” Nancy looked at Mary with a moments confusion. “I’m checking Mr. Cartwright out. Say, Wow, Mary, you’re looking pretty good. Did you change your hair? Lose some weight or something? What ever it is, it works for you.”

“Uh, no Doctor Fuller. Are you ok?...” Mary said in awe, and appeared a bit flushed herself. Either from embarrassment, or from the show Phil couldn’t tell.

Phil thought idly if Mary would give a repeat performance from last night. He wasn’t really sure what was going on in his room, but here were two great looking women who were sexually playful right in front of him.

“Nancy?” Mary said with a hint of confusion in her voice. Then she walked over to the doctor, took the clip board out of her hand, and started fondling her breasts! Nancy responded by unbuttoning Mary’s top and tugging on the nurse’s nipples. Both women were in the beginning throes of arousal, and Phil just watched on from his bed with a throbbing hard on, and a slight headache.

Mary broke the embrace and went to close the door, taking her bra off in the meantime. Nancy took off her coat and finished unbuttoning her blouse. The women came together again in a deep kiss. They rubbed their bodies together and ran their hands all over each other.

Dr. Fuller then commanded Mary to service her, and Mary flushed.

“Get on you knees and eat me.” Nancy repeated. And Mary kneeled down and undid the doctor’s slacks. Nancy stepped out of her pants and panties as she stood in front of Mary and pulled on her own full tits. Mary began licking at Nancy’s pussy in earnest. Phil began stroking his full dick while taking in the unbelievable sight. Mary was lapping and Nancy put her hand on the back of Mary’s head and pushed it harder into her crotch. Mary moaned and licked, and started rubbing herself while servicing the doctor.

Nancy was getting hotter, and closer to cumming. She started to quiver and moan. Then she let out a sharp cry and started bucking wildly into the nurse’s face.

“Oh nurse Parson! Lick me, oh! I’m cumming, oh yeah, lick it all up. Yeah, stick your tongue deep in my cunt and lick it all up!” Mary seemed to oblige and kept licking until Nancy pulled her head away.

Phil was still pumping away, wishing the women would give him some of that attention, when the doctor spoke up.

“Nurse, tend to the patient, he looks like he might be in some discomfort.”

Mary took off the rest of her clothes and made her way over to Phil’s bed. She pulled back the sheets to reveal his raging cock and saw him still pumping.

Nancy came over to inspect Phil as well. “My, Mr. Cartwright, don’t you need some tender loving care. Mary, would you?” And at that, Mary again began caressing Phil’s dick. Nancy took a seat nearby and began caressing her pussy while looking on.

Mary’s ministrations quickly turned to another blowjob as she took the full length of Phil’s dick into her mouth and down her throat. Her propensity for oral sex was apparently very large. Meanwhile Nancy began driving her middle finger into her dripping cunt while pulling on her nipples. She was clearly still aroused and enjoying the scene.

As Mary continued her licking, she reached down and began playing with her own wet pussy lips. She was enjoying this all immensely, and was moaning deeply around mouthfuls of Phil’s shaft. Nancy stood up and walked over to Mary. She began caressing the nurse’s ass and running her fingernails down her back. Then she kneeled down out of Phil’s sight.

Mary tensed up with a start, and then closed her eyes and moaned in deep passion. From under the bed, and between Mary’s legs, Nancy was hard at work eating the night nurse’s soaking pussy. Mary’s passion was reflected in her oral sex as she bobbed and stroked his dick while her whole body quivered from the tonguing she was receiving.

Her tempo picked up as she started bucking her hips into Nancy’s face. Phil was high on arousal and on the verge of cumming. He thrust his hips up to meet Mary’s movement, and she moaned in approval. Phil moaned loudly and came hard once again into the nurse’s mouth, and all over her face. She came herself in a loud quivering orgasm that lasted long and spilled her juices all over the doctors face.

Both women were satisfied, naked, and dripping with cum. Phil waited to see what would happen next.

He imagined the ladies would have to get cleaned up and dressed quickly or they would probably be fired.

And like that, the women exchanged smiles with Phil, then collected their clothing. Nancy told Mary to check Phil out while she freshened up in the bathroom. Then Mary went in and cleaned her face and straightened her messed hair.

Unexpectedly, Nancy stood there still naked, with her clothing hanging over her arm, and began to write Phil a prescription for some mild narcotics and ibuprofen. Apparently it was business as usual. The women finished making themselves presentable and left the room.

Phil got up and got dressed. He checked himself out of the hospital, and didn’t see the women as he left. He hailed a cab to take him home.

Back at the house, his stomach sank when he entered and saw the mess in the living room. Everything was ruined. He wasn’t sure if home owners insurance would cover such expensive electronics, but he also didn’t want to worry about that now. He went into the basement and turned the power back on, made his way into the bedroom, and stripped for a shower. He felt dirty and nasty, and still had a faint combined smell of burnt cheese and flesh on him.

He got clean in the shower, and then found the supplies the hospital had sent him home with to rebandage his face.

Carefully, and with a sense of dread he cut away the soggy bandages. Thinking he couldn’t be shocked any more by the events of the last few days, he still braced himself for the horror and cut off the bandages. He succeeded in being shocked to the point where he nearly fainted when he saw that the wound was almost completely healed. But not without significant scarring that went from the bottom of his left ear, up past his eye over his nose and into the middle of his forehead. His eyelid was mangled, the hair burnt away, and his left eye was completely blood red. Even his retina was a dark shade of red, and there was a ring of deep black that surrounded his eye as if he was wearing makeup. The whole sight was truly stomach turning, and in a way he never would have expected.

Phil let out a sigh and a shudder that reflected his sense of how life was currently overwhelmed him. He closed his eyes and put his hands to his face, grieving his injury, his lost job, and his blank future. In a act of morbid curiosity, he tried to remember what he looked like before this freak accident. He pictured his face as he saw it every morning after he shaved, and felt a mild tingle in his scarring. His hands fell away and his eyes slowly looked up into the mirror. The reflection again betrayed reality. There he saw the scars on his face begin to morph and fade. Before his dumbfounded eyes his scars smoothed and retreated into his face. After about a minute, his face was as it had always been. He even noticed that a small chicken pox scar from his childhood was gone. He ran his fingers hesitantly over his smooth skin to check what he knew was true. And his attention was caught by his left eye. That eye had remained as eerily blood red as was when he first took off the bandage. He closed and rubbed his eyes. “This is fucking un-real” he exclaimed, and opened his eyes to the same visage. The scars were still gone, and the blood red eye that seemed to float inside a hole opened up in his head, remained.

Phil wasn’t sure at all what was going on, but somewhere in the childhood sci-fi part of his brain he wondered if he had somehow been changed by this accident. He thought about the physics of it. What had happened. He tried to run the accident through his memory and logically explain it, but could find no good answer. He pictured his entertainment center in his head and tried to remember how the plasma screen TV worked. Was there something in the cheese that reacted with the plasma electrons? Did the electricity affect the mixture, turning it volatile? Was this the reason none of the scans at the hospital worked on him?

He wandered back into the living room and gasped. The room was clean! Just the way he had just envisioned it. He went over and turned on the TV. Nothing happened. He thought about it for a moment and realized he must have only visualized the outside of the TV. He remembered the physics and electronics of how the system worked. Then there was a faint sound of cracking and sliding from inside the TV, and when Phil tried the power switch again, it flashed to life.