The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Aberrant Futures chapter 9 (Chelsea)

By the time we were on the highway heading back to the city, Sam had worn himself out screwing the two of us and dozed most of the way. I, on the other hand, felt sick from worrying about being exposed to the check attempt of anyone who wanted to use me. We stopped at a gas station halfway, and although my bladder felt like it could burst with pee, I stayed in the car, hoping the tinted windows were darker from the outside than I remembered.

Mom and Sam were inside the station when I felt it, the electric prickle of a failed check attempt right at the back of my neck. I froze, looking without moving my head to see who it could be. Standing at the pumps beside his chopper was a scruffy man in a grimy denim jacket with a wiry black beard, barrel chest, and arms heavy with muscle. He winked one of his bright blue eyes at me, and I felt like maybe he was considering that there was more than one way to take advantage of me. I watched him out of the corners of my eyes get on his bike, and ride away, disappearing around a bend.

As we crossed the city limit, the check attempts grew from a sprinkle to a trickle and then a flood. It was daunting realizing pretty much every man I saw was trying to force himself on me. Mom drove me directly back to campus, giving me a long bear hug after I grabbed my suitcase out of the back. Before leaving, she cupped my face in her hands and looked into my eyes.

“You’ve got this, Chels,” she said emphatically, and I teared up a little as she drove away. Sam waved at me from the passenger window, and I waved back. I was glad to get a break from his controller, but I would miss teasing and bugging him.

Even though my dorm was girl-only, I discovered I wasn’t entirely safe there. I felt several attempted checks as I unpacked my bags by my dresser, where I was visible from the street through a window. A week ago, I would have made a B-line to get some sun at what we called the beach, a grassy quad where students read or hung out. I decided that was a little too public right then, and I went to the study section of the liberal arts library instead. There wouldn’t be a lot of people in the stacks, I reasoned, and the few there would be too focused on studying to try anything. Even so, I wore a baggy hoodie and unflattering sweatpants.

The musty old book smell was cathartically relaxing, and the only person to try and check me, even notice me really, was a janitor headed for the exits at the end of his shift. I headed deep into the stacks, where the rows and rows of books created an impenetrable, muffled silence. The table in the folk tales section was usually empty. So, after grabbing an armful of Old Earth romance novels from the floor below, I was surprised to find a blond-haired boy sitting where I had wanted to, under a row of gothic-era Italian fairy tales.

“Eep!” I said, dropping my load from surprise.

“Yikes!” said the blond-haired boy, equally startled.

He had broad shoulders and warm brown eyes with a splash of freckles across his handsome face. He came over to help me, and when he crouched next to me to pick up my books, I caught a whiff of woodsmoke and lavender. When I couldn’t resist breathing deeply to enjoy the scent of him, I knew I was in trouble.

“Chelsea, right?” He said, and I thought his voice sounded deep for a college student’s. Something about his greeting was a little off, but not unpleasantly so. I couldn’t put my finger on precisely what was missing.

“Hi,” I said. “We had a class together?”

“No, you were my TA. French II.”

I did remember him then. He had blended quietly into to back row, avoided being called on, and scraped by with a C+. I had been too preoccupied to notice then, but now that I was next to him, I realized he towered over me. He moved with the slow grace of a bull who’d learned to live in a China shop.

“Oh, yeah! Hi, Tom,” I said. “Bonjour. Comment ça va?”

He looked at me sheepishly. “Bien,” he said. “I can make some space if you want to sit with me.” I nodded yes and sat across from him after he shoveled notebooks and his backpack out of the way. The bright covers of my Judy Blume novels clashed with the geometric figures on his “Intro to College Algebra” textbook.

It struck me suddenly what was off about him, and the question was out of my mouth before I could think. “Tom,” I said, “why haven’t you tried to check me?” We both turned red together as my suggestion hung between us.

“It seemed impolite,” said Tom. “And besides, I didn’t think I’d have a chance of passing the intelligence check.” His forehead wrinkled with embarrassment, but he didn’t flinch away from meeting my eyes. I couldn’t argue with either point.

“I’m sorry,” I said. “I didn’t mean to be rude.” My heart went out to the handsome giant. “Do you want to study here with me in the evenings until your exam? I’m a whiz at math.” His smile was luminous. I abandoned my novels, crossed the table to sit beside him, and we got to work on hyperbolic functions. Tom had a foresty aura, and I leaned in close to him under the pretense of looking at his textbook to bask in it—he warmed the cool air of the library like a radiator, and muscles rippled under his sweater where our sides touched. I felt a crush for him form in my chest.

Over the next few hours, we didn’t make much progress studying because I was too distracted by him, and algebra made as much sense to Tom as it would have to a bear. I wanted to get the scoop about him from Claire, who had sat next to him in French, and I excused myself to go to the bathroom to call her.

But I never got there. Eric was lurking behind a bookshelf, sandwiched between a row of Finnish oral folk histories and a German section devoted to Rumplestiltskin. He looked a little like a fairy tale villain himself with a black goatee and long, restless fingers. I nearly tripped over him where he crouched, looking very much like he had been eavesdropping on us. We were just out of sight of Tom.

“What are you doing?” I hissed in a whisper so Tom wouldn’t hear, and for a moment, he looked embarrassed and chagrined. But there was something else in his face, a trace of anger mixed with misery. He recovered his composure quickly and sneered mockingly at me, wearing insolent malevolence like a mask. I felt the familiar tickle at the back of my neck, but this time it seeped into me and bloomed into what I knew was full-blown control. I felt nauseous.

“Cute boyfriend,” he said quietly. “It’s too bad he’s so dumb; I don’t think he’s checked a girl since he got a controller.”

“Leave us alone,” I said. I couldn’t resign myself to Eric ruining Tom’s first impression of me—and whatever else he had planned.

“Now, now. I just want to help,” said Eric, his eyes flashing mischievously. I won’t ruin your date; pretend I’m not here.”

I stared at him, trying to think what I could say to make him tell me what he was planning, but it was useless. I thought about trying to leave, bribing him, or even just begging for mercy, but I knew from my girlfriends he’d captured that would play into his power games. Resigned and feeling defeated, I returned to sit next to Tom.

“Hey,” he said, “I think I’ve got a handle on these identities. He looked up at me with his beautiful brown eyes—little flecks of gold in them caught the light—and saw that something wasn’t right. “Are you ok?”

“Hunky-dory,” I said, forcing myself to smile. “Show me what you’re working on.”

Eric didn’t do anything to me for what felt like forever. Dread gnawed at me, and I began to wish he would just get it over with. Just as I couldn’t take the suspense anymore, I heard Eric’s voice in my ear like he was standing next to me. “Relax, go with the flow.” I jumped a little and looked for him, but he was nowhere to be seen. “I’m using your collar to talk to you, dummy,” he giggled.

I felt my hands rise as though pulled by marionette strings. I watched them like they were cobras as they grabbed the hem of my hoodie. Eric, I realized, was piloting my body. He lifted the sweatshirt off me, which wasn’t intrinsically a big deal because I was wearing a tank top underneath. But having someone else fiddle with my clothes with my own hands was disconcerting. Tom, even distracted as he was by the mysteries of Tanh, paused to appreciate my figure as Eric made me reveal it.

I shook my head to communicate “no” when I felt what was coming next. Controlled by Eric, I leaned against Tom putting my hand to brace myself on his upper thigh perilously close to his crotch. I tried my best to look nonchalant, but the heat from between his legs was having an affect on my panties. Tom looked at me questioningly, his eyes wide, but I nodded for him to keep going with his problem set. He pretending he could still focus on his homework, and I tried to act like groping an acquaintance in the library was completely normal. The situation was surreal, and the combination of arousal and social anxiety made me light-headed. Feeling Tom’s erection grow and press against my hand reassured me I wasn’t making him too uncomfortable.

“What are you wearing under your sweats?” I heard in my brain. “Picture it for me.” I was wearing a pair of stretchy athletic shorts that were tight enough to be inappropriate for the library. “That will do; go ahead and take off your sweats.” I shook my head no again, and Eric transmitted an exasperated sigh.

Of course, he made me remove them, leaving me to excuse myself to Tom awkwardly—“Do you mind if I remove my outer layer? It’s just so hot in here.”

He nodded no that he didn’t, and I, mortified, watched myself stand, put my thumbs in the waistband of my sweats, and pulled them down, bending at the waist and shimmying my booty. I took them off without having to remove my sneakers. Tom stared at my ass unapologetically, and I couldn’t blame him; I’d given him every indication I was putting on a show for his benefit. “Wow,” he said, “you’re fit.”

I said, “Thank you, I’m glad you like it,” of my own volition and with sincerity.

Now that the ice was broken, Tom checked me out appreciatively while continuing to turn pages to preserve the crumbling facade of our study session. I let Eric put my hand back on Tom’s thigh without resisting, the edge of my palm resting against Tom’s erection. Tom reciprocated by putting his arm around my shoulder, letting the tips of his fingers brush up against my breast. His motions were endearingly awkward and self-conscious.

I wondered what the heck Eric was doing. Was he whacking off watching from behind a shelf, or would he push us to have sex publicly and call the authorities on us right in the middle? Neither of those things was his standard MO, and besides, I wasn’t responsible for my actions while captured, which my collar log would confirm I had been. I thought about Eric’s stricken expression when I caught him spying on us earlier. Maybe he was jealous of my attraction to Tom, I thought, but then why push me into his arms? And then I realized that Eric wasn’t spying on me; Eric was spying on Tom. He was jealous of Tom’s attraction to me. Probably he was experiencing the sensation of Tom’s cock vicariously through my collar right then. I couldn’t help smiling a little at the absurdity of the situation and also that I knew Eric’s secret—his prolific, misogynistic conquests, concealed his preference for men and especially Tom.

“You guessed it,” came Eric’s voice in my brain. “And so help me, if you tell anyone, I’ll have you doing donkey shows every night for the rest of your life.” The acid in his voice was scary. Being gay wasn’t illegal on New Terra, but sexuality outside the heterosexual breeding schemes was taboo. Even mutually consensual sex carried a slutty stigma, and I cringed imagining what Tom must have thought of me.

Tom had gotten his courage up during the silent conversation and took his shot, “Hey,” he said shyly, “want to go back to my place?” His voice was husky with lust, trailing off to moan as Eric squeezed his cock with my hand.

“No, sexy,” Eric made me say. “I want to take care of you right here. Want to see my tits?” Tom was conflicted, but he nodded yes.

I was tired of Eric treating me like an RC sex doll. So, I preempted him, choosing to arch my back, and lift my shirt before he had a chance to make me. Tom watched me with hungry eyes as I unhooked my bra.

I paused before pulling it all the way off. I heard voices near the elevator and was acutely conscious of how easy it would be for someone to walk in on us, not to mention that Eric was watching from his hiding place. But there was no alternative. I met Tom’s brown eyes, pushed out my chest, and lowered my bra. My nipples hardened in the cool air, and I had goosebumps.

“You can touch,” I said. Without breaking my gaze, he cupped me, and I knew he was inexperienced. His hands were warm on my chest, and their hugeness made me feel small and delicate.

He did look down after a few seconds and then leaned forwards to kiss and then lick me. When he made a seal with his lips and sucked, I forgot where I was, forgot about Eric, and moaned.

“Hush!” came the voice in my head. “Someone’s going to hear you. Get down under the table and suck off that gorgeous cock.”

I checked first with Tom making sure he was comfortable with that, although I’m not sure Eric would have been dissuaded if Tom hadn’t been. “I really want to give you a blowjob. Is that ok?” I asked. It wasn’t clear to me that he understood what he was agreeing to through the fog of lust, but he nodded yes.

I put my hair up in a ponytail and got down on my knees in front of him. I thought the table might hide me if anyone came across us, but I couldn’t be sure. In the past week, I’d gone down on my brother at least a dozen times, but I resolved to do this one on my terms. I put my face in the crotch of his jeans and inhaled the musky, woody scent of him before unzipping his pants. The astonished lust on his face was gratifying. He lifted his hips so I could pull his jeans down. The bulge in his boxers impressed and intimidated me. I felt his dick through the fabric, and my trepidation grew.

“We’re not in Kansas anymore, Toto,” I muttered to myself.

Tom tried to say “what,” but it came out more of a lusty, incoherent grunt. I guessed he was so hot and bothered that he probably wouldn’t last more than a few seconds in my mouth. I pulled the waistband of his shorts down, and his junk flopped out like a python pointing right at my face. I kissed it and then put my lips around the head—I had to stretch my jaw—and then licked the salty, bitter precum from his tip. He came before I could try and get more of him in my mouth, and I struggled to swallow it all down. Between gags and swallows, I was flattered and turned on by my effect on him. I fully intended to go home and fuck myself silly thinking about what I’d done. But then came Eric’s unwelcome command, “Don’t stop. Keep going.”

I looked up at Tom. He was watching me with a sleepy, goofy smile on his face, and I felt his cock softening in my mouth. I swore to myself that whenever a jerk captured me, I would fuck someone as hot and nice as Tom twice. Following orders, I kept sucking on him as he dozed while, at the same time, I pushed my hand inside the waistband of my shorts and played with my clit.

After a few minutes, Tom and his cock began to perk up again. He was more in control of himself this time, and he watched me intently like he was trying to commit the experience picture-perfect to memory. I looked back at him, enjoying how captivated he was by my sucking. The tired ache in my neck and jaw was submerged by excitement as my arousal responded to his. I thought that this time I would have a good chance of bringing myself to orgasm just as he came.

That’s when I heard Ally’s voice from where she was standing, exactly where I had when I first saw Tom.

“Oh, hi, Tom.” She said in a surprised but friendly tone, apparently unaware of me under the table. I froze and wondered how she knew him. My heart felt like it was hammering against my sternum. Half a dozen scenarios flashed through my mind, but in none of them was I able to come up with an explanation for why I was crouching topless under a library table. If I claimed Tom had captured me, he would be held responsible for my public nudity, which meant suspension or worse.

“I saw you at the tournament,” she said, sitting across from him. “I had a front-row seat; your match was so close.”

I couldn’t wrap my head around what was happening—her knees inches from my bare back, Tom’s deflating cock in my mouth, and me not daring to move an inch.

“Yeah,” Tom said, and I heard the tension in his voice. “Franklin played very well. I got lucky he fumbled that last serve.” I looked up at him, and his poker face was impressive. But could feel the tenseness in his muscles through my hands on his thighs.

“I just wanted you to know how much I enjoy watching you play,” she said in a girlish, breathy voice. I realized she was flirting with him, and my other feelings retreated to make room for a hot rush of jealousy. “I was on the edge of my seat the entire game,” continued Ally, and despite the cock in my mouth, I labeled her a shameless slut.

“Thank you,” Tom said, and he sounded flattered. I was just about to pinch him hard out of pique when I heard the voice of Eric in my brain.

“Do us both a favor,” he said, “keep sucking.” A cartoonish image popped into my mind of Tom and Ally from Eric’s perspective, with me under the table between them. In it, I took Tom’s massive dick down my throat while Ally asked a listless Tom, “Aren’t you even paying attention to me?” I smiled and nodded yes.

Above me, Ally was beginning to question where the bra, sweatpants, and hoodie had come from. Tom got as far as “They were here when I . . .,” before I began rolling his dick around in my mouth again, and he trailed off.

“So weird,” Ally said, filling the pause. Did someone read a bunch of romance novels, strip to their panties, and leave?”

“Beats me,” said Tom. His voice had become hoarse, and his cock was at half-mast.

“Are you ok?” asked Ally. “You look a little flushed.

“Fine,” said Tom, and he reached down with his hand to try and push me off, but I had no intention of letting up the pressure. He was fully erect by then.

“If you say so,” Ally chatted on. I decided that she must be entirely self-absorbed to be so oblivious. “Did you hear about that freshman conscientious objector?”

“Uh, no,” said Tom in a strained voice.

“Well, he refused a controller until they arrested him and implanted one in him anyway. He gave a whole speech to the cameras about the evils of our patriarchal system. But the next night after he was out, the very next night, he checked the Alpha Delta Kappa sorority . . .”

“Who did he capture?” asked Tom recognizing the name.

“No, you don’t understand. He fucked pretty much the whole sorority in one night.” She cackled. “That’s what consensual conception produces—confused, horny boys.” She paused and continued in a quieter, seductive tone, “Would you ever do that? Fuck a consensual woman if she really, really wanted it?”

“Whore,” I thought hypocritically, and I bobbed my head as far down on Tom’s shaft as I could go. I felt his head at the entrance to my throat, but he was too thick to go any further down. His hips quivered and thrust ever so slightly. If Ally noticed, she wasn’t letting on.

“I, uh, am ok with consent,” Tom gasped, and I saw drops of sweat form on his brow.

“Me too,” Ally purred, and the hint of sex in her voice made me want to slap her. It was apparent that she thought she was the cause of Tom’s discomposure.

I reached up to play with Tom’s balls in a way that made Sam come almost instantly. I was trying to force him to do something before he had to orgasm right in front of her.

“Hey, Ally,” he said, his voice quivering. “I’m really nervous about this homework. Can we talk tomorrow?”

Ally recognized that he was putting her off, but at the same time, she was unwilling to give up on her quarry. “This weekend, say three at my house?” She pouted coquettishly, but there was an irritable, frustrated edge to her tone.”

“What about . . .,” said Tom, and I, desperate to stop him before he could say anything else, pushed myself hard onto his cock until it distended my throat, filling me. “Hng,” moaned Tom, and finally, Ally realized something was wrong.

“I don’t know what’s going on,” she said, getting up, confused and flustered. “But I’ve got to go. Are you sure you’re all right?”

“Yes,” whimpered Tom, and I felt him twitching and pulsing in me. I heard her leave, and I pulled myself back off Tom, feeling empty and stretched out where he had been. “Good riddance,” I thought.

Tom looked down at me with frustration and arousal.“Are you insane?” he asked, but he didn’t try to stop me. And to be honest, after the events of the last few hours, I was beginning to feel a little unhinged.

“Keep sucking,” said Eric. “You’re doing a great job. Without breaking eye contact, I got back to work.

Tom leaned back to watch me, and I, flush from my victory against Ally, met his eyes while I mouth fucked him. My pussy was soaking my hands as I played with myself.

He nearly came a few times, but I took a break just before he orgasmed and waited until he stopped throbbing. When Tom couldn’t take any more edging, he took charge, and gently but firmly held my head and thrust into my mouth. When he came, I pushed myself over the edge as well and gagged down his copious load. Above me, Tom let out a deep throaty groan. A softer moan echoed from the stacks, and the static electricity in my collar went slack. Tom didn’t seem to notice.

While I was still licking him clean, the lights dimmed, warning us the library was closing, and the wheedling voice of a librarian announced through the intercom that security would be around shortly to escort out the stragglers.

We scrambled to dress and pack before then, and I had a terrible suspicion in my stomach that Tom would be disgusted by me and never want to see me again. I asked him, hopping on one leg to get my sweatpants on the other, if he wanted to meet tomorrow at the same time and place.

“Jesus, Chelsea,” he said with disbelief, and my heart sank. “I can’t do this again in the library; what about at my apartment tomorrow? I’ll make you dinner.”

My heart leapt, and I nodded enthusiastically. “We can cook together, if you want. I love working in the kitchen.”

On the way out, we held hands. I looked for Eric but didn’t see him.