The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Abducted and Controlled

by Penny Propofol

Jenny loved the outdoors and camping. She and her friend Lisa shared a small tent in a spot with a great view of Lake Hermann. When she wasn’t working at the hospital, Jenny enjoyed photographing nature and Lisa liked to fish. Both of them were independent women that weren’t afraid of being out on their own. Jenny carried a rifle with her pack and was very accurate with her aim. Lisa kept a pistol in case of emergencies. They’d spent the day enjoying the sunny weather along with the peace and quiet. They built a small fire and sat together laughing and talking about guys. After a time it grew late and the girls were ready to turn in for the night. They put out the fire and climbed into the tent. The girls had been through a busy day and fell asleep quickly.

Lisa woke up; it was the middle of the night. Had she heard a sound? She wasn’t sure. Only half awake, she realized that she needed to answer the call of nature. She crawled down to the end of the tent and stepped out into the night air. Her flashlight lit up the ground before her feet as she made her way toward the nearest private space. For a second, she though she heard something in the grass behind her. She turned her light back in that direction but saw nothing. After standing still for a few seconds and hearing nothing, she continued onward.

She made it to the bushes; she shivered just a little in the cool night breeze. She heard a twig snap behind her but before she could spin around a bolt of light struck her from behind. Lisa was unable to speak as the light energy enveloped her body. All she managed was a faint, “…uhh…” sound. The warmth of the light energy reached deep into her chilled body. Her vision became very cloudy as something reached into her mind, calming her and making her body relax. She sank onto her back, cradled in what felt like a soft, warm blanket. She felt her body beginning to float skyward but she felt no anxiety as she slipped into a state of tonic immobility. She was faintly aware of what was happening but completely detached. It was as though she were merely spectating the event rather than experiencing it. Her train of thought had ground to a halt completely. All she could do was lie there in the grip of the mysterious force causing her body to float upward.

She saw a brief flash and then she was no longer in the night sky but in some softly lit and foggy place. The light energy was massaging every inch and every ounce of her body inside and out. Lisa felt like she was in a luxury spa, as all of the tension went running out of her body. She let her soft brown eyes close as she surrendered to the sensations. After a time she was semiconscious, bathing in the luxury, utterly relaxed. She became aware of an intelligence gently communicating with her. Almost as a whisper the words drifted into her mind. The words were soft and reassuring. Someone was telling her that she would be returned unharmed. This entity was visiting Earth for the first time and studying native life forms. That they found humans to be by far the most interesting species they’d encountered here.

She was barely awake when she felt her body and mind being carefully probed and studied. It actually felt pleasant and she felt no stress. It was as though she could feel their care for her. It was a strangely heartwarming and emotional experience. She felt loved, almost as if these strangers wanted to take care of her. Suddenly she became aware that there were several entities around her. Her eyelids were too heavy to raise but she could tell that these beings were of different genders. From the males, she mostly felt curiosity and scientific interest. From the females, she felt compassion and empathy. Somehow, she came to the realization that the females were keeping her comfortable and calm and reassuring her. Their personalities were distinctly softer, gentler and more concerned with not frightening her.

Lisa felt one of the females gently stroke her hair back from her forehead with her tiny hand. Lisa felt an emotional warmth emanating from her and took comfort from her touch. She told Lisa that her name was Nanyep and that she would be keeping Lisa safe. Somehow, Lisa knew that Nanyep would take her back to her camp when everything was finished. Lisa felt so sleepy and wonderful, like some kind of indescribable pleasure dream. Everything blurred as her mind crawled to a stop. Her eyes closed and she slipped into a deep sleep.

As Lisa slept in peace, Jenny awoke in her tent with a start and realized that she was alone. She poked her head out from the opening of the tent, calling for Lisa in a loud whisper. It was black as pitch in the night and Lisa had the flashlight. Jenny was taller than Lisa at about 5′ 9″ with a more slender build. Her brown hair reached below her shoulders, her pretty brown eyes usually conveyed her fun and friendly spirit along with her beaming smile. The tip of her nose would wiggle around just a little whenever she was saying something funny. At the moment though, she was worried about her friend out in the woods alone at night. Jenny crawled from the tent and stood up. As soon as she turned around, she saw the shining flashlight lying in the grass a few yards from the back of the tent. In a panic, Jenny ran to the flashlight.

Checking the ground around the flashlight, Lisa was nowhere in the vicinity. Jenny shined the light around in every direction calling for Lisa but she was nowhere in sight. Just as she was about to slide into a total panic attack a cone of light surrounded her. It was then that she became aware of a sound above her. It was impossible to see whatever was above her in the air as she was looking up through the bright light. She found herself unable to speak as she felt herself rising into the air. At first, she was afraid of falling and started to thrash about. But her mind and body grew dull and unresponsive. Something was relaxing her body and mind. Then she felt something like mouths, lips and tongues, kissing and licking absolutely every inch of her body. Jenny loved to be licked to orgasm, she found it irresistible. She didn’t resist as her body was tipped and she was put onto her back. A silly smile crawled over her face as she ascended toward the light. She came twice before being absorbed into the alien craft. She drifted off in a white haze of pleasure.

The next thing she was aware of, she was standing in some kind of cloudy open space; standing there without any clothes on. The light was warm and soft and she felt at peace. In her mind, she heard something telling her that her friend was unharmed. Her attention was drawn to an area in the clouds that lit up. She saw Lisa rise out of the clouds and hover in the space above the ‘floor’. Lisa was lying upon her back, not moving. Jenny walked up closer and could see that she was gently breathing. Jenny could see the peaceful look on Lisa’s face; her soft, smooth body was warm to the touch as if she had been wrapped in thick blankets. Somehow, Jenny could feel the peace that Lisa felt when she touched her. She understood that Lisa was safe and content and stopped worrying about her. Then she became aware of someone else in the distance.

Jenny walked to where another woman had risen from the clouds. She was in a face down position with her arms and legs hanging down. Her legs were spread wide, her ass was slightly raised. She appeared unrestrained and yet she made no effort to resist or escape. Jenny could see that her body was plugged into the machine. It was scanning and pleasuring her. She was a brunette with a very good tan. She was curvy and very well endowed. Jenny brushed the girl’s hair back so that she could look at her face. Her brown eyes were rolled up and she had a mindless smile on her lips. The second she touched the girl, Jenny somehow knew that her name was Sarah and that the machine was milking her and preparing to harvest her eggs. She felt Sarah’s enjoyment of the milking as well as the probe in her vagina pleasuring her. The strangers were taking all kinds of samples from her body, but Sarah didn’t seem to care. She was oblivious to Jenny’s presence; the pleasure occupied her mind completely. Jenny caressed Sarah from her shoulder down to her buttock. Sarah was so soft and smooth and Jenny felt attraction to her.

Jenny forced her mind to clear for a second and she looked away from Sarah. Sharing Sarah’s pleasured state had nearly sucked Jenny in completely. She had to force herself to step away from Sarah. As she did, she became aware of a man in the clouds near her. Jenny looked upon his naked, prone form and felt a deep yearning for him. He was positioned much the same as Sarah though his body was very different from hers. He appeared to be asleep rather than in some kind of sex haze like Sarah. He was much larger than Sarah was. His limbs were longer and they were heavily muscled. Where Sarah’s body was a vision of softness and delicate curved beauty, his was angular, dense and powerful. She stood next to him, admiring the masculine glory of his body. With his strong, broad shoulders and his narrow and powerful hips, he was a natural born fucking machine.

From between his spread legs, she saw his dick hanging there. It was long, thick and had her puddling up instantly. She looked at it in awe, imagining what it would feel like to have that thing inside of her, making her his bitch. She reached out delicately and touched the thick shaft with her fingertips. It twitched slightly in response and she jumped slightly. Then she giggled at herself for being such a silly girl. She became aware that one of the strangers was standing next to her. Jenny knew somehow that the stranger was female. With her tiny hand, she reached out and gently touched Jenny’s head. Immediately, she could feel the stranger probing her mind. The probe wasn’t hostile though, Jenny somehow knew that this being was attempting to understand her more completely. The stranger told her name was Bel Ti that the man next to her was named Sam. Soon Bel Ti knew all about how Jenny liked to have a man grab her, spin around and bend her over before giving her a good fucking from behind. She learned all about how Jenny liked to feel weak and helpless as she had a strong man controlling her. Bel Ti communicated this to Ak Ru, the male that was present.

Jenny saw Sam begin to stir and after several seconds, he stood up. He was tall; his short black hair was alluring. His deep-set blue eyes held her in a daze as he walked up to her. He wasn’t really in control of his body, or even conscious; he was being controlled by Ak Ru. She felt his strong hands rest upon her shoulders as he looked down into her soft brown eyes. He was so big and strong, she wanted him to take her and do as he pleased. She wanted him to use her body any way he wanted for his pleasure. A cocky one-sided smile grew upon his lips as the tip of his hardening dick brushed against her skin. Her eyes widened as she looked down and was surprised at how much it had grown. Armed with her innermost desires, Sam’s body was in a perfect position to melt Jenny like butter. The look in his eye changed as the stranger felt a man’s hunger for a woman’s body for the first time. He’d never experienced human sexuality before and how powerful a man’s drive can be.

Sam spun her around quickly, causing Jenny to cry out in surprise. She felt his big hand at her back, bending her over. Jenny sounded a little frightened and a lot turned on. She felt him spread her legs wide using his feet. Then she felt his strong hand between her soft legs, caressing her pussy. With a moan, she sank forward, bend over a bed of clouds. She felt the thik, hard shaft of his dick pressed up against the crack of her tender ass. With a quivering moan, she ached to be penetrated. She felt Sam’s legs and arms pin her down; she was unable to get up. His holding her down like that put a smile on her face. Then she felt the hot head of his dick pressing between her legs. Her lips were already engorged and wide open for him. She felt his dick find her vulnerable, soaking vagina and in another instant, he was shoving that long, rock hard dick deep into her body.

She let out a guttural moan as the pleasure of his dick slicing into her overtook what little mentality she had left. Her brown eyes rolled up as she felt Sam’s dick using her pussy violently; just the way she liked it. She would normally be horrified by having a strange man fuck in front of an audience. With the things Sam’s dick was doing to her however, she simply didn’t care. He could fuck her any place and way he wanted; she was his bitch and loving every second of it. Sam grunted as he slammed his dick into her relentlessly. The feeling of that monster dick hammering its way in and out of her was driving her uncontrollably toward orgasm. Bel Ti could feel Jenny’s pleasure growing geometrically with each passing second. Bel Ti had never experienced anything like it before. She felt Jenny’s mind begin to spin completely out of control. The joy she felt at having her legs and arms turn to rubber against Sam’s onslaught: to feel powerless to stop him from filling her full of his cum. Being held in that strong grip and being conquered, it was so primal.

In Bel Ti’s culture, males were very gentle and attentive toward females during the mating act. She was taken aback by the relatively violent sexuality of these humans; also by the fact that Jenny appeared to like the combination of a little fright with her sexual pleasure. Time and time again, like a jackhammer, Sam’s dick pounded at Jenny’s helpless pink pussy. Bel Ti found Jenny’s body begin to thrust her hips in rhythm with him. Her submission to the sex act was total now. Jenny’s head was spinning as she felt the orgasmic buildup running away with her body and mind. She cried out with pleasure as it finally overcame her. Bel Ti tried to absorb the massive level of carnal pleasure coursing through Jenny’s body as she began to cum and cum. The orgasmic contractions triggered Sam’s climax and with several grunts he slammed his dick into her a few more times, flooding her with his seed as he did. He collapsed in a sweaty heap of muscle onto Jenny’s body.

From underneath him, Jenny enjoyed feeling the weight of the man’s powerful body lying at rest upon her. She felt desirable and wanted. She felt his strong arms hold her close as he fell asleep. With a smile, her eyes slid closed and she slipped into a contented sleep beneath him. Bel Ti was to report on the experience as part of their study. Never having experienced that kind of pleasure and emotion, she was overwhelmed. Ak Ru was in much the same condition. He felt’s Sam’s body tensing up and then cumming. The intensity of the feelings both physical and emotional was new to him. Having this kind of sex by proxy with Bel Ti had been a thrilling experience. The sensations of both had been recorded into the ship’s system. The other strangers were able to access the information and experience it themselves.

The humans were unaware that they’d been taken out of the stream of time as we know it. Time had ceased to pass for their world as soon as Jenny was brought aboard. Jenny and Lisa were returned to their camp the second after Jenny had disappeared. The girls would awaken the next morning with no memory of what had happened. Sarah and Sam were returned as well. Though life went on as if nothing had happened for these people, Ak Ru and Bel Ti felt forever changed by what they’d learned from these primitive beings. They would return later to learn more about these amazing creatures. In the meantime, they and the rest of their crew were satisfied that the mission was an unqualified success.