The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Rednex 5

Synopsis: A direct continuation of “Rednex 4”

All characters in this story are eighteen years of age or older

The actors:

  • Lydia Jones had a daughter Callie, and son Troy. She was 50, and a widower.
  • Jim Baker (Lydia’s brother) 57, and daughters Beth 22, and Maggie 18.
  • Zara 19, her mom Karen 44, and her brother Bill 20.

Zara saw her and then paused, ducking for cover behind an aisle. She turned and then went down another supermarket aisle and then ran into her anyway!

“Beth!” Zara gasped.

“Zara?”

“What um… are you…?

“Shopping for my family… And you?”

“Yes, my brother…”

“You… you had the drink?” Beth smiled…

“Um…,”

“You have, haven’t you!” Beth’s smile widened.

“Yes…, yes I have…,”

“So…you and your brother…”

“My lover…,” Zara corrected her.

“Yes! Yes! I knew it!” Beth laughed…

“You’re…?”

“Oh, don’t worry. I’m into incest too. I make love to my Daddy…ever since I had Rednex…”

Beth was relieved to find that Zara had also succumbed to incest. Beth’s sister Maggie had been Zara’s girlfriend. Beth had never liked her… but now in this moment of mutual understanding she saw Zara as a kind of kindred spirit.

“It’s amazing, isn’t it?” Zara grinned whispering and leaning in to Beth.

“Yes… I love it,” Beth said

“So?”

“So… is it just you and your brother…?”

“Um… well… We… We wanted to bring our mom in…”

“Isn’t she a cop?”

“Yes…She’s… Yeah… Well, last night we’d planned to get her to drink it…But work kept her out all night… She slept in her cot in her office, apparently…”

“But you’ll get her soon, I hope?”

“Yes, my Master wants to..,” she paused. She was cautious about the language she used.

“Oh, don’t worry,” Beth assured her with a rub of her fore-arm. “I’m my Daddy’s sex-slave too…,”

“Oh?” Zara grinned relieved.

It was so amazing to connect like this… They both had the same experience… Intensive sexual desire for their family… and… as they continued to conversation in the car-park Zara showed her massive clit… Beth grinned and drew her skirt up too…

They’d both undergone similar physical alterations too.

“Um… so… Say ‘hi’ to Maggie, will you…”

“You miss her?”

“Not at all!” Zara felt stung “My brother does it for me now…”

“Yes, of course!” Beth smiled.

* * *

Beth fingered herself as she drove home. She hummed to herself a little song she’d composed.

“I love my Daddy,

I love his great big cock,

I love it when he enters me

And uses me as a sock…”

She giggled. It didn’t really work… but she felt warm about the sentiment… She loved it when her father was inside her…

The RV was still in their driveway… That meant her aunt Lydia was still staying with them. Her, and her son and daughter.

And sure enough as Beth entered the home she found her cousin Troy banging his sister Callie on the couch.

She put her groceries away and went up to the main bedroom where her sister was pinned under their dad. Aunt Lydia sat on the edge of the bed watching, and masturbating as Maggie cried out as her dad came in her.

Beth undressed. Lydia reached out to her as she got onto the bed and they kissed.

“Let me eat you out, baby,” Lydia drooled into her niece’s ear.

“Yessss,” Beth sighed.

Beth got up on her feet on the bed and straddled her aunt’s face.

Just then Troy and Callie came in… They paused as the looked at the orgy. Callie reached around behind her ass and farted out a glob of her brother’s come. She got down on all fours and ate this off the floor as Troy moved up behind his uncle, and climbing onto him pushed his cock into Jim’s bucking ass….

“Ohhhh, fuckkkkk!” Jim cried. The feel of his daughter under him, and his nephew on top of him was too much and he orgasmed… Maggie cried out as she came too… the feel of her dad’s pulsating cock inside her cunt was too much and she screamed out his name as she came too.

* * *

Karen was surprised to come home and find things were neat and tidy.

“What the hell?” she gasped.

She smelled something and she went to the kitchen to find her daughter Zara cooking.

“Oh, hi Mommy,” Zara smiled. Zara wore a pretty floral dress too.

“What’s going on?” Kaen asked.

“Nothing… just making dinner…,”

“YOU?” Karen laughed “You’re making dinner…?”

“Yes, of course Mommy,” Zara beamed.

“And where’s your brother?”

“Out back”

Karen went to the back door and looked out to see Bill wearing only jeans and wielding an axe.

“What’s he doing?”

“He’s removing that dead tree… the Acacia….”

“But…?” Karen thought this was odd. She’d asked Bill to hack it down months ago. It was going to fall and kill someone she said and needed to come down. Now after all this time her son was busy cutting and… he looked buff! She didn’t notice that he was more powerful too, each swing of the axe tore at the wood.

Karen did notice his muscles and thought she’d not known that he’d been working out.

“Isn’t he hot?” Zara grinned.

“What?” Karen gasped

“Bill.. he… he’s so hot now!”

“Your brother?”

“Who else…”

“Look, that’s not appropriate…”, Karen said as she saw her daughter almost drooling.

“Say, Mommy…,” Zara smiled “Can I pour you a drink…?”

“No… Look… I’m going to go lie down…,” Karen said “I’ve had a shit of a few days… that little prick… he wants my job…”

“Please… just try this…” Zara said, turning and skipping over to the fridge.

Zara knew the problems her mom was having with a colleague—Joe Alamonti.

Zara didn’t want that train of thought to distract her mom.

“No, I really…,”

“Go on, Mommy,” Zara enthused.

“What is it?”

“It’s a cool new drink…”

“Is it alcoholic?”

“No… Don’t worry, Mommy…” Zara smiled. She knew her mom was on the wagon now for eighteen months.

Zara poured out a glass.

Karen took it and sniffed it. It had a very sweet smell, and it was very effervescent as she saw from the bubbles.

Karen took a sip. It tingled on her tongue.

“Nice, isn’t it?”

“Mmm-mm,” Karen said and she took some more.

She ended up gulping down the whole lot.

As she did Zara peeled her dress off. She wore nothing underneath.

“What are you doing?” Karen said.

“You’re so beautiful, Mommy,” Zara smiled.

“Look this…,” Karen began and Zara drew up and kissed her.

Karen was surprised. Her daughter’s kiss… so warm. Zara kissed her again, on the lips… It tasted… Karen returned the kiss.

Just then she felt a hand go down her pants…

“No… this…,” Karen protested.

Her nipples were rock hard.

“What are you…?” Karen began. She felt fingers rummage through her pubes and stroke along her slit…

“Shhh, Mommy,” Zara said… “Just let it happen…”

“But you’re my daughter…!”

“Shhhh, let me taste you…,” Zara said as she licked her wet fingers.. “You taste delicious, Mommy” Zara smiled and began undoing her mom’s pants.

“This isn’t…,”

“Shhh, let me see it…,” Zara said “My first memory was of this, wasn’t it?” she said as on her knees she tore her mom’s pants and panties down.

“Ohhhh!” Karen gasped as she felt her daughter’s tongue against her clit…

Without thinking, Karen began to unbutton her shirt.. She then undid her bra…

“Mom!” Bill gasped.

“No, don’t look!” Karen jumped. She spun and holding a hand over her pussy, and another across her nipples…

“You’re so beautiful, Mom!” Bill said.

“Let him fuck you…,” Zara urged as she parted her mom’s ass cheeks.

“No.. you…,” Karen cried as she watched Bill pull his pants off.

His cock was massive, and hard.

“Oh, my!” she gasped seeing it loom up. She had to admit a part of her was proud she could get such an aroused response from such a hot young man.

She barely noticed her daughter’s tongue invading her ass.

“I want you so bad, Mom!” Bill said as he strode in. He grabbed his mom lifting her up and carrying her over to the kitchen bench had her sat down

She opened her legs.

He was inside her quickly

“Oh, fuckkkk!” she cried as his hard thick meat tube pushed into her moist cunny.

Zara moved over and got down behind her brother and now her tongue was in his asshole.

“Oh, fuckkkk,” she cried again. She looked into her son’s face with amazement… His cock felt so amazing…

“Oh, baby! Yesss….! Fuck meeeeee!” Karen moaned as her son’s powerful cock pistoned in and out her love-hole.

Zara got a face of fart and she laughed and drove her tongue deeper into her brother’s acrid smelling butt-hole. As she pushed in deep it drove Bill to climax.

He cried out and came in his mom.

Karen held him, hugging him “Yes! Yes! Yes!” she gasped as she too came… She held onto him wanting to get as much of his sperm inside her as possible… “Yes, baby! Yessss!” she moaned.

“Oh, fuck, Mom!” he sighed.

Zara drove a finger into her brother’s anus and pulled it out, brown and smelly. She played with the ass-dough and then smelled it.

“Ewww!” she giggled and she stood up and pushed her fingers into her mom’s mouth.

“Oh, yuck!” Karen cried.

“Eat it!” Zara said, “It’s from your son’s ass!”

“Yes,” Karen sighed.

And Karen sucked her daughter’s fingers clean.

Zara drove her finger into her brother again and then she tasted it. It was both disgusting, and compelling at the same time.

She fingered her own butthole and then fed this to her mom too.

“Who’s nicest, Mommy?” she asked “Bill’s chocolate, or mine?”

“Mmm-mm-mmm”, Karen sucked her daughter’s finger.

Bill drew out of his mom. Zara got down and began drinking at the ooze of cream from her mom’s hairy wet snatch.

Bill got down behind his sister and started to lick her snatch. He toyed with her red bud…

Bill picked his mom up again. “I’m going to fuck all your holes, Mom,” he said.

“Yes, Son,” she trembled in excitement as he carried her up to the main bedroom.

“This bed is mine now!” he said,

“Yes, Son,” she said as he threw her onto it. She felt a thrill as he told her what to do… She loved it.

And so the three fucked till 2am…

And then they slept soundly.

It was eight in the morning when Karen woke to hear moaning. She turned to see Bill humping Zara, missionary style.

“What the fuck?” Karen cried.

“Mom?”

“What the hell are you two doing?”

Bill looked at his sister. Zara realised. “She’s not one of us, yet!” Zara said.

“Get off your sister, you sick fucking little creep!” Karen jumped up and as she did she realised the sheet was stuck up to her ass-crack.

“What the?” she gasped as she tugged it away. It had stuck to her son’s come in her ass… She suddenly remembered the previous day…

“Oh, my God!” she cried “What have I done?”

“We made love, Mom,” Bill said as he stood up.

“It’s the most wonderful thing, Mommy,” Karen smiled.

“You’ve got such a wonderful cunt, Mom…,”

“Don’t…! How dare you! Don’t you speak to me like… Get out of here…Get the fuck out of here you suck fucks!” She grabbed some clothes

“She’s not one of us…,” Zara said again “She needs to taste more of it…,”

“What are you…?” Karen, “Get out…! Didn’t you hear me?”

“Go get the bottle,” Zara said to her brother.

He nodded and left.

Karen sat on the bed as she puled her jeans up.

“I can’t believe I could have raised two…,” she began

“Relax, Mommy,” Zara smiled as she got up onto her knees behind her mom “You’ve just got to change, that’s all…”

“You… You did this to your brother!” Karen spat as she jumped up and began buttoning up her shirt.

“Here!” Bill said as he came in with a bottle.

“What are you…?” Karen began when suddenly Zara grabbed her from behind.

“Let me go!” Karen cried

“Stop struggling, Mommy,” Zara said.

“I said…!” Karen cried as she tried to break free

“Just drink it, Mommy..,” Zara said “You’ll be one of us soon… I promise…, It’s going to be alright… I promise”

“Let go of…,” she began to struggle but Zara was incredibly strong. Zara squeezed her so much that Karen couldn’t breathe.

Bill grabbed his mom, pinching her nose hard. She cried out in pain when suddenly he poured Rednex into her open moth and Zara forced her mom’s mouth shut.

“Nn-nnn-nnn-nnn” Karen cried as they held her.

“Drink it, Mommy,” Zara urged

Karen tried to spit it out, but Zara held her so tightly… like a vice. Suddenly she had to swallow…

“More,” Zara urged. She’d cupped her mom’s chin and now she prized her mom’s mouth open and Bill again poured Rednex into her mouth.

Soon Karen was forced to consume more. Then Zara felt her mom relax. She got up from behind her mom and Bill gave her the bottle.

Karen looked at if for a moment, wondering what to do. The taste.. it was so nice… , and then tilted it up and drank some more herself without force.

She barely noticed her daughter was now between her legs, pulling her pants down…

Zara gazed at her mom’s moist slit, buried behind such brown fur.

She tasted her mom’s pussy.

“Ohh!” Karen gasped

…And as Zara licked her mom, Karen’s clit grew. Zara grinned as she realised her mom was one of them now… modified. Forever!

“She’s one of us, now…,” Zara said, looking up at her brother…

He was toying with his cock now. Zara gasped as she looked at her brother’s huge meat member.

“Let me…,” Karen whimpered.

Zara smiled and returned to tasting her mom..

“Oh, yessssss!” Karen moaned as she took her son’s cock in her mouth… She was now one of them. She was now hooked on incest sex.

“Oh, your cock…,” Karen gasped, “Delicious…,”

“How do you feel about me, Mom?” Bill asked.

Karen paused. She looked up into her son’s face. “You… are… my Master…,” Karen said as she took him back into her mouth.

“Good bitch!” he said, stroking her hair.

“You and I serve Bill now, Mommy…,” Zara said.

“Mmm-mmm,” Karen sighed.

“You made me come so much, Mom,” Bill said as he shook his cock and rolled onto his side next to her.

“That was so wonderful, my babies…,” Karen sighed

“Incest is the best…,” Zara sighed.

“Yes… I… I can’t believe how good it feels…,”

“We’re gonna be so close now Mommy, all of us…,”

“Yes…,” Karen sighed “I… I want to fuck my babies so bad…,”

“You bitches are so good…,” Bill smiled.

“I love being my Son’s bitch..,” Karen said.

“I gotta go take a shit…,” Bill said…

“No wait, Son,” Karen said grabbing his wrist. She lay back and opened her mouth “Do it here…”

* * *

Four months later and Zara ran into Beth and Maggie at the store.

Zara went over to greet them. She felt no attraction for Maggie anymore. But she wanted to thank them. Zara was hooked on her family and she couldn’t get off with anyone else…

“Hi,” Zara said.

“Oh, hi!” Maggie said.

They looked at each other and laughed. They all three of them had pronounced stomachs…

“You’re expecting too?” Beth laughed.

“My brother is so virile… even our mom…She’s…!”

The sisters smiled. Nothing more had to be said. They understood.

“I… I just wanted to thank you…, for this…,” Zara said.

“Wow!” Beth said.

“Congratulations,” Maggie said “I’m sure you’ll be a fine mom…”

“And… congratulations to you two…,”

“Yes… our Daddy is… well,. he’s virile too,” Maggie said. The giggled.

“I’d been meaning to thank you ladies,” Zara said.

“It’s okay” Beth said “We understand you had other things on your mind…,”

“Like my Mommy’s pussy!” Zara giggled.

“Do you two…?” Zara paused and looked around as if to make sure no one was listening.

“It’s okay,” Beth said with a nod.

“It’s the best isn’t it?” Maggie whispered… “Doing it with family?”

“I love it…,” Zara said, “So, what’s your Daddy’s kink?”

“Daddy loves us to lactate…,” Beth said.

“Really?”

“Hm-mm,” Beth nodded, “We take turns breastfeeding in the morning and evening…,”

“That’s so wild!” Zara said.

“And you… ? What’s your Master like?”

“My brother likes to shit in our mouths,” Zara said “My mom especially likes it…Calls it “Bill’s Chocolate Sundae””

“Oh yeah?” Beth asked… She wasn’t at all repulsed. She understood the need to love in incest, and if that’s what a family lover wanted…

“So what’s it like?” Maggie asked

“Yeah… it’s not a nice taste.. but… we obey…,”

“We obey too,” Maggie said

They all giggled again.

They turned and went their own way…

They had such a satisfied glow…

Rednex had changed them forever

The End